All Comments on 'Summer Blonde Pt. 02'

by rubberbat

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pity it didn't work out with Matt, but life is messy that way. I'll be frank I loved the first two chapters more. It's why I'm in the trans section, to see cute tgirls get plowed. We had that in this chapter too but Beth not being into it lessened my own enjoyment.

Anyway I'll check out the last part of this series either way, but I hope you write more stories like the other two, even if they are fiction.

But ofc I'm just one reader, it is far more important that you write what you like. And if I like it too I'll be down for the ride. Because you are a great writer and I'm sure you'll do well no matter what you set your mind to. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is how it feels, you know? Especially if Beth/Mark doesn't know if they feel completely comfortable as one or the other gender - and that is not even considering sexuality.

I can relate emotionally and physically. You have captured how confusing it is to experience desire/curiosity/sex/love and then have it change into something you were not expecting. And nothing prepares you for when someone else changes. I have been Beth and "Matt" didn't listen. Sadly, didn't have Beth's friends. Nice guy or not, "Matt" didn't listen.

I spent a long time back as "Mark". I didn't have a friend who was a "Lucretia". So my "Beth" is still somewhere crying.

What I mean to say is I so appreciate your writing the story. It helps. I don't feel so alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrubberbat@rubberbat
I like to write semi-autobiographical erotic fiction. If you like my stories, please leave a comment!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Stolen ID Previous Part
Stolen ID Series Info