Summer Break Pt. 01

Story Info
Father and daughter have a night together.
4.9k words
4.59
33.3k
67

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, totally made up.

Dave - the Dad 

Our kids are home from college, Alan 21 is working at an internship and Sharon, 19 is enjoying the time off to hang out.  Sharon has long blonde hair, 5'7" tall, probably 130# with 34D tits.

Since the kids went off to school, the wife and I adopted a more relaxed dress code.  We are rarely dressed around the house and have come to enjoy our freedom.

I worked from home, the wife had left to visit a friend whose husband had died and was helping her get things settled.  This left Sharon and I alone a lot.  Especially on the weekends when Alan stayed over at his girlfriend's place.

Karen, my wife, and I were going to discuss the situation with the kids, but she got called away and we had not done it yet.   I was wearing a robe around the house when not in my room.  

It was a Friday morning, Alan had left and I got up and went to the kitchen.  Sharon was there wearing a short robe.  She was usually casually dressed, shorts with a tank top, sometimes panties and an oversized t shirt.

Sharon smiled as I walked in, "Hi Dad, how are you today.  Coffee is made."

"Thanks," I kissed her on the cheek as I passed by.

She smiled, "What do you have going on today Dad?"

"A couple of calls this morning then I should be done by lunch, how about you?"

"Usual Dad, hang out here, pool time, nap, the usual.  You talk to Mom?"

"I did, she will probably be gone another week or so."

"Too bad about her friend."

"Yeah it was very sad."

I finished up my coffee, Sharon reached across the bar to take my cup, the top of her robe partially open displaying her 34 D tits.  A full cup size bigger than her mom.  Damn, I wonder if she is naked like I am under the robe.

"I'll see you in a bit, I need to get cleaned up and ready for my meetings."

Getting cleaned up,  I could not take my mind off the view of her tits.  I had seen plenty of her around the pool or house over the years, but that was the best view of her tits and they looked amazing.

The thought of seeing those tits, playing with them, made my 7" thick, cut cock hard.  Soon my soapy hand was flying over my cock which erupted spewing hot cum all over the shower.

Holy shit, I had just jerked off thinking about my daughter's tits.

I finished getting dressed and went to my office.  It overlooks the pool and the very secluded backyard.

Working through my calls and emails.  About 11 am Sharon came outside to sit in the sun.  She had on a new string bikini I had not seen.  Bright orange, cut up high on the sides, barely covered her ass and her tits were seemingly just hanging there.  Her long legs looked amazing in the suit.  Blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail

She spent a minute getting her things arranged on the table next to the double lounger, once bending over facing me giving me a great cleavage view.  She also bent over facing away from me giving me a view of her barely covered ass.  The windows in the back of the house are tinted to block the reflection off the pool.  Even though she could not see me I felt like she was putting a show on for me.  

Sharon laid on the lounger and began to put sunscreen on.  Smearing it across her the tops of her tits, going just under the edge of her top, then over her stomach.  As she began to apply it to her legs, she stretched them out, rubbing lotion in the length of her legs, opening them to expose her barely covered pussy.

As I watched her, I could swear she looked right at me a couple of times, even though I knew she could not see me.  Thinking about those long legs and wonderful tits got me hard again.  My cock responded even though my mind was "quit perving" on your daughter.  She finally finished and laid back on the double lounge chair.

I could not do any more work, and just sat at my desk watching her.  After a few minutes I gave up on getting any more work done and decided to call it a day.  The pool looked like a good idea and I headed back to put on my swimsuit.

Sharon's View

I thought I was somewhat experienced when I went off to school a year ago.  Then I met my roommate Rhonda.  From the day we moved in I was learning that there was so little I knew.  

Everybody had just left when Rhonda turned to me, "Tell me you have fucked your Dad.  I want to."

I was shocked, "Ah no I haven't."   Then it hit me, "Oh my god, have you fucked yours?"

Rhonda smiled, "Yes him and my older brother, but not together.  And I guess you have not played with your mom either?"

I shook my head no.

That night, after a few drinks, I experienced my first lesbian encounter.  Rhonda expanded my horizons, opening me up to some many more possibilities sexually.

I had not thought of my family like that before, but now that I did, it turned me on.  Both of them were very good looking and I had seen my brother naked a couple of times, knew he had a nice cock.   Since we attended the same university I saw him on occasions, but now I saw him naked in my head, fucking me.  Holidays at home were different now too, I was looking at both of my parents differently, imagining them as lovers not my parents.  

I had seen Mom nude or barely dressed on a few occasions, clothes shopping or trying on her clothes at home and knew she had a very nice body.  Except for our tits, our bodies were very similar.   

Mom had joked when we arrived back home for the summer that "Guess we will have to keep our clothes on, the kids are home," while smiling at Dad.  The possibility of something happening went up in my mind when Mom had to go help a friend who had suddenly lost her husband.  With my brother gone on the weekends, it was just me and Dad at home.  I knew if something could happen, it had to go on before Mom got back.  

Starting this morning, I was going to see if Dad might be interested.  I had nothing on under my robe when he came in for coffee this morning.  We chatted a bit and I gave him a real eyeful of my tits when I reached across the bar to collect his cup.  I could tell he was staring longer than he should.  As he walked away I was thinking, "Was Mom joking about being naked at home, was Dad naked under his robe?"

I was so horny now I went back to my room, leaving the door partially open incase Dad wandered by, and got my rabbit vibrator out.  Lying naked on my bed I fucked myself with the rabbit until I came hard, quietly calling out, "OH Daddy yes, yes."

After a few minutes I finally got up and cleaned up.  Putting on a new swimsuit I had gotten for the summer, bright orange, hi-cut string bikini that  barely covered my pussy and tits.  I went out to the pool placing the double lounger where I was sure Dad would see it and proceeded to give him a show, bending over exposing my tits then my ass.  Taking my time spreading sunscreen over my body.  My pussy was dripping and aching by the time I had finished.  Hoping Daddy was watching me the whole time.

Dad

I changed into my swimsuit, visions of Sharon's body flashing through my head.  Headed for the kitchen and pulled together a couple of sandwiches with snacks for us.  

Sharon had turned over on her stomach, the top of her bikini untied.  I brought the food out to the table.  Sharon heard me and raised her head up to see what was happening.  She raised up far enough that I could see all of her chest.  After a couple of seconds, she reached down, pulling her top around her and tying it in the back.

"Oh good, I'm starving.  Was about to come see if you wanted lunch."

"Well dig in baby."

She stopped by the outdoor refrigerator, grabbing two beers.  I looked at her funny,

"Oh come on Dad, like I'm not having a beer or six at school.  Besides, Mom and I drink wine together all the time."

I chuckled, knowing I was okay with it anyway,

She sat down with me at the table.  Her skin glistened from the sweat and the sunscreen.  I was staring at her body from behind my sunglasses, thoughts of her naked tits flashing through my mind.  My cock was almost hard thinking about her.

We chatted about school, boys (she wasn't dating anyone), what she wanted to do after graduating.  It was a fun conversation with her.

It had gotten warm by the time we finished lunch, Sharon cleaned up and I went over to the double lounge chair.  Sharon joined me sitting down next to me.  

I got up, "I'm going to cool off," moving over and diving into the pool.  The water feels so nice on my body, but not as nice as swimming nude like Karen and I do.  

I was treading water in the deeper water when I heard Sharon dive into the pool.  She coasted underwater and surfaced next to me.  Reaching up she put her hand on my head trying to dunk me like we used to play in the pool.  I tried to push her away, my hands sweeping across her breasts, knocking one of them out of her top.  I went under the water, my hands slipping down her body pulling her bottoms down off of her hips.

Surfacing a couple of feet away I was able to stand up.  Sharon came up sputtering a bit and moved towards me.  She put her arms around me to keep from having to swim.  Her one tit was still sticking out and her bottoms were 1/2 way down her ass.  

Smiling, she held my neck then wrapped her legs around me pulling me close to her.  My hard cock making contact with her through my swimsuit.  Sharon moaned and held on to me like that for a  few seconds then kissed my cheek, let go and swam over to the steps.  Pulling her bottoms up and then pushing her tit back in her top, she walked back to the lounge chair.

I am standing in the pool watching her, waiting for my hardon to go down.  It finally calms down enough for me to get out of the pool.  I walk up the steps right by where she is sitting.  Looking at her amazing body, wondering what I should do about her overt flirting.  She looks up over her sunglasses, "Dad can we cook out tonite, you and me?"

"Sure baby, what do you want me to pick up?"

"Let's do those filets we like."

"Ok, I will go pick some up."

She smiled and laid back down on the lounge chair.

I went inside and cleaned up.  Headed off to the store wondering what I should do.

Sharon

Dad finally came out, I knew he was watching me through the window.   He was staring at my tits when I sat up, I could tell his cock was hard when I sat down with him.

When he dove in the water I could not control myself, I dove in after him, surfacing next to him, trying to dunk him like when we played when I was little.  But he was not playing, he pushed me off of him to keep from going under, one of my tits getting dislodged and hanging out, my bottoms pulled 1/2 way off my ass.  I could not stand up, so I reached over to hold on to him.  Wrapping my legs around  him, his hard cock poking me.  I almost came right there.  I rubbed a bit, kissed  his cheek and went back to the lounge chair, completely rattled.  

We agreed on a dinner plan and Dad left to take care of it.  I laid on the lounge chair.  When I  heard his car pull off, I pulled my swimsuit off and fingered myself to an orgasm.  After catching my breath, I gathered my things and went to my room to clean up.  I showered and then laid on my bed nude, falling asleep dreaming of Dad and dinner tonight.  It would be tonight, I would have him.

Dad

I drove to the store in a bit of a daze.  Not sure what to make of Sharon's behavior.  Pulling into the lot at the store, I pulled into a far corner and called Karen.  We had always discussed everything and I needed her perspective on this.

She could tell something was bothering me when she answered the video call. 

After a couple of preliminaries she looked at me, "What's wrong?"

I sighed and related Sharon's behavior to her.  She listened carefully and was quiet for a moment.

Finally she said, "You two have always been very close, going off and doing things on your own.  She is very attached to you and has always been.  That attachment changes as she has become a woman.  She wants you to see her as a woman not as a little girl.  This is her way of saying "I am a woman now Dad"."

I looked at my wife stunned for  a second.  Then it dawned on me, Karen was talking about herself too.  She and her Dad had been very close, and had a sexual relationship right up to the time we got married.

Karen smiled at me, "You understand now?"

"Yes, but what does that mean?"

"It means you two need to figure out what your relationship will be.  I am supportive of whatever you decide.  I know my relationship with my dad was extremely important and fulfilling to me."

"So, you are giving your blessing to whatever we decide?"

She smiled, "Yes."

"Thanks, I love you too.  Will let you know what happens."

I got back to the house, put the groceries away.  Looking out at the pool I could not see Sharon.  Walking back through the house I came to her room, the door slightly ajar.  Peeking in I saw her lying on her bed, naked, her ass pointing towards the door.   It was amazing seeing her naked like that.  Her long legs, beautiful ass.  My cock got instantly hard and I thought about walking in and joining her.  After a minute of watching her I backed out of her room, moving back to mine.  I had a plan and would start it tonight at dinner.

I took a shower and laid down for a nap.  My cock constantly hard from thinking about Sharon's smooth ass laying on her bed.  Sleep came but it was fitful.

Sharon

I could sense him at my door, and could hear his breathing.  He was watching me, looking at me.  I so wanted him to come in, to hold me, kiss me, take me like the woman I am.   Laying there waiting I could feel myself getting wet, anticipating his fucking me.  Then I could sense his leaving, no longer hearing his breath.  Dad come back, love me, hold me.  I sobbed quietly into my pillow, maybe he did not really want me.  

Dad

 I woke up just before it was time to start dinner.  I had decided to tell Sharon about the more relaxed lifestyle we had adopted and see what her reaction would be.  Dressed in only my robe I went into the kitchen to start dinner.  To set the mood, I poured two glasses of wine, and set one on the bar.

Sharon came into the kitchen a few minutes later dressed in a very short skirt and a tight tank top.  She was clearly not wearing a bra.  Seeing the wine she smiled and moved around the bar standing in front of me.  Looking at my robe she smiled again and reached out to hug me, pulling me tight to her.

"What can I help with Dad?", she asked as she let me go.

Her hug and barely there outfit had the effect of making my half hard cock fully hard, pushing against my robe.  

"Nothing baby, but I do need to talk to you for a minute."

Sharon looked at me concerned, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah princess, I think it is.  Let's sit down and I will tell you."

I grabbed our wine and sat at the breakfast table, turning my chair to face her.  She did the same and we were facing each other, our knees almost touching.  Her nipples were straining her tank top making my cock twitch.

"I'm not sure where to start so I will just dive in.  Your mother and I were going to talk to you and Alan when you got back from school but she got called away."

Sharon looked at me concerned, "Dad you are scaring me."

I put my hand on hers that was resting on her leg, "There is nothing to be concerned about baby.  Your mom and I have just adopted a more relaxed style around the house since you both left.  We, ah, well we go nude around the house now.  We are really enjoying the freedom and were hoping you two would not mind or possibly join us." 

Sharon smiled and stood up.  She pulled the tank top over her head and tossed it aside, then unzipped her skirt, pulled it down over her ass and let it fall to the ground.  Her smooth pussy was right in front of me.

"I think it is a great idea Dad.  I would love to spend time like that with you and Mom."

I was so relieved that she did not think we had gone crazy.  She took my hand, and had me stand up.  Reaching over she grabbed the sash on my robe, untied it and opened my robe.  My cock sprang out as she pushed the robe back over my shoulders.  I let it slide off of my body.

"Wow Dad, nice cock."

I chuckled, "It is a consequence sometimes, it does have a mind of its own.  You look pretty good yourself baby."  

We stood there for a moment looking at each other, then Sharon stepped forward and hugged me tight, pressing her tits against me and trapping my cock between us..

"I love you Dad."

"I love you too baby."

"I'm not that hungry right now, could we go sit by the pool and enjoy being out nude for a while and then figure out what we want to do for dinner?"

"Works for me baby."

Sharon grabbed our wine glasses, the rest of the bottle and headed to the pool.  I watched her amazing ass as I followed her.  She sat in the double lounge chair, topped off our wine glasses and looked at me, "Sit with me here Dad."

I slid in next to her, taking the wine glass from her.  We drank quietly for a bit, both just enjoying the moment.

"Do you and Mom sit out like this?"

"We do, and unless someone is coming over we go nude all day long."

Sharon blushed a bit, "My roommate, Rhonda, and I go naked in our dorm room a lot.  Just easier than worrying about the other one seeing you.  We just don't worry about it.  It started because she likes to sleep nude and we just eased into it."

"That's nice, glad you are comfortable with it."

Imagining her nude at school and seeing her beside me, made my cock start to rise again.  Sharon set her wine glass down and reached over for mine.  She then turned on her side facing me and nestled up against my side.

"Dad, will you hold me for a while?"  

"Sure baby,"  I pulled her close, her tits pressed against my side.  Her leg was half way over mine, her pussy pressing on my thigh, I could feel its warmth on my leg.

She purred contently, settling in next to me.  We laid there quietly for a few minutes, my cock now aching, her body so warm next to me.  

I felt her head move, looking down and she was looking up at me.  She shifted her body up, and kissed me, holding her lips to mine, our tongues fighting with each other.  When she shifted to kiss me her leg went across my body resting on my rigid cock.  Moaning as we kissed each other.  I wanted more of her.  Breaking off from the kiss I pulled her up a bit, her tits in front of my face.  

As I took one in my mouth, I heard her gasp, "Oh Dad, yes."  I sucked on it, rolling it on my tongue, biting it lightly.  Then I switched to the other, my hands roaming over her back and the top of her ass.  Sharon was fully on top of me now, her wet, smooth, hot pussy pressing by my belly button, just out of reach of my cock.

Sharon was holding my head to her tit, moaning and pushing against my body.  Suddenly I felt her hand grasp my cock.  It was my turn to gasp as she squeezed and fondled my cock.

Breaking from her tit, "Oh Sharon. I love you baby."

She slid down my body, her pussy contacting the head of my cock.  I could feel how slick she was, how hot her pussy was.  Her eyes widened as my cock opened her pussy, starting to push into her.

"Oh God Dad, fuck me, fuck your baby girl."

I pushed up into her, my cock going deep into her tight silky pussy.  She gasped, her eyes going wide, nipples hardening.  Her pussy started to contract around my  cock, her breath went ragged and her head  whipped back.  She slid up and slammed down on my cock three times then collapsed on me.

"DAD oh God, fuck I cuming, Dad its so good."

Her pussy was milking my cock.  As she laid on me I began to push my cock in and out of her.  Her pussy was soaking and juices running down me between my balls.  Grabbing her hips I rolled us over, my cock still in her.  She smiled as I looked down at her.

12