All Comments on 'Summer Break Pt. 01'

by azintruder

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

That was very hot! 5 Stars.

Mr_coaterMr_coater11 months ago

Excellent work!!! 5 plus stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

1) How long before Karen is fucking Alan

2) FYI, two spaces between sentences was needed for typewriters and constant width fonts. Word processors and web pages use variable width fonts and two spaces have been passe for over 30 years.

drillu2nitedrillu2nite11 months ago

Very hot story loved it can't wait for second part

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My family has always been a bit lax when it came to nudity. I grew up seeing my mom and dad and brother nude a lot. I never really thought much about it until sleepovers. At other girls houses everyone was so uptight. I felt so odd wearing pajamas. When my friend Kaylie stayed at my house, she saw my dad and brother naked and freaked. She got so turned on that she was rubbing herself in my room. I guess that sort of was the catalyst that got me thinking about my dad and brother. I began to see them as potential sex partners. It wasn’t hard to seduce my brother. I hopped onto his lap while we were watching tv. In short order his dick was hard and I was riding it. Daddy was a bit tougher, but it wasn’t long before I got to feel him in me. This continued on for a couple of years before I left for college. But I would return home for holidays and summer and I got my share dick. From daddy and Brian as well as many other boys. I currently live back with mom and dad but Brian has moved to San Diego. I’m enjoying the sex with dad.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie10 months ago

I’m so turned on and ready for part 2!

LonlysoulLonlysoul9 months ago

I really love this story .5 star ⭐ for writer.hope next parts will come .I'm taboo lover and this my favourite kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

7 inch thick? I guess with your username it was too much to hope for a decent tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userazintruder@azintruder
Married male looking for new things in sexual life. Enjoy sharing adventures I have had or would like to have. Curious about other sexual options. Enjoy the female form and getting pegged by her. Love the feel of pantyhose and stockings, panties and bras, anal toy play an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES