Summer Break Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Dad, fill my pussy up.."

I grabbed her legs and lifted them up.  Pushing deep into her I began to slowly fuck her.  Her pussy was like a smooth silk tunnel, tight around my fat cock.  Long strokes barely staying in her then going deep.  Tits bouncing as I slammed into her. I knew I would not last long with her this time.  My cock had been hard almost all afternoon thinking of her.

Quickening my pace I got ready to fill her pussy for the first time  The look on her face reminded of the first time I fucked her mom, they look so much alike at 19.  I think she could sense I was getting ready and wrapped her legs around me.

"Cum for me Dad, fill me with you hot seed, YES fuck me."

I pushed deep into her, it felt like my orgasm started in my toes and exploded through my body,  Her legs wrapped tight around me holding me in her as the sperm erupted from my cock deep in her.  Sharon's body went stiff and she was trembling as my cock unloaded in her.  My cock spurting, filling her with the same seed that created her.  She held me in place, panting as another orgasm swept over her.

Looking down, "OH Sharon, baby, I Love You," I said as my cock finally finished dumping into her.

 Sharon was crying, "OH Dad, that was so good, I've never cum so hard so fast.  I could feel it all fill me up."

I collapsed on top of her my cock still in her. Pushing up with my arms to take the pressure off of her I looked down seeing the bliss on her face.  Was it like this when my wife fucked her dad?  Her young woman's pussy was amazing.  My softening cock slowly slid out of her and I rolled off to the side of her.  She immediately moved back nestled against me.  Her warm naked body pressed against me.  

Sharon

I came into the kitchen and saw Dad in his robe.  My heart jumped a bit when I saw him, hoping he was naked under it.  I was dressed to fuck, short skirt, no panties, tight tank top with no bra.  He handed me the glass of wine and said we needed to talk, my heart sank.  He was going to tell me we needed to stop with the teasing and touching, it was not right.  I was only half listening when he said he would like for us to be naked around the house, that he and mom did it now.  My heart leapt, as I stood and stripped for him.  

I had him stand and removed his robe, his cock hard.  Dad has a great cock, fatter than any I have had.  I wanted it right there, I could feel my pussy flood as I hugged him, our naked bodies touching.  We decided to wait for dinner and go lay outside, we got on the double lounge chair together, naked, enjoying the warmth on our bodies.  

We laid there, my body pressed up against his, my pussy rubbing his thigh.  I could see his cock, hard and twitching, pre cum drips coming from it.  My mind was in overload, was he going to fuck me?  Or was this just a tease?  I moved up and kissed him, my leg over his rock over his rock hard cock.  He was kissing me back, then he pulled me up and took a nipple in his mouth.  Danm, it was like my nipple was attached to my clit.  I almost came right then. I had to have him.  

Reaching back I grabbed his cock lining him up with my pussy and began sliding down his body.  The tip touched my pussy lips, electricity ran thru me, my Dad, the person I love more than anyone, was going to fuck me.  I felt him push up with his hips, his cock sliding into me deep.  I slammed down on his cock a few times and my pussy began to spasm, my body went stiff, my head whipped back as a massive orgasm swept over me.  I could not breathe,  I trembled on his cock as the orgasm washed over me.  Collapsing on Dad I was spent.

Suddenly I am on my back, my legs in the air, Dad looking down at me fucking me.  Deep long strokes, my body  overloaded again.  Dad was fuckng me, oh yes fucking me bare, deep in my pussy, stretching me.  I could sense his need,  telling him to let me have his seed.  He pushed deep in me, his cock swelling, his sperm blasting deep into me.  I could not help it, I was cumming again, another massive orgasm sweeping over me as he filled his daughter's pussy..

He collapsed on top of me then rolled off.I nestled up next to him, my head on his chest, content, happy, so filled with his cum.

Dad

We dozed off laying there together.  I awoke to just the soft blue lights of the pool and Sharon laying pressed up to me asleep.  I watched her for a minute then gently woke her up.

"Sharon baby, we should go inside," my hand running over her face, pushing her hair back.

She looked a little confused for a second then smiled and rolled over to kiss me. 

 

"I want to stay here with you Dad."

"We should go in, baby, it is getting a little chilly."

"Dad, I want to stay with you, not go to bed."

I smiled at her, "Sharon, you can come sleep with me, now come on let's go inside."

I pulled myself off the lounge chair, Sharon looking up at me with a quizzical look on her face.

"Your bed?", she said.

"Yes Sharon, my bed."

She squealed and jumped up heading to the house with me following.  I caught up with her in my  room.  She was standing next to the bed just looking at it.

I stepped behind her, holding her gently.

"Dad, I have thought about this night for a long time, getting to be with you, have you love me in a special way, getting to sleep where you and mom sleep.  Thank you for loving me," she turned and kissed me.  

I kissed her back, then reached over, pulling the sheets back and let her slide into the bed.  I got in next to her and she cuddled up next to me. Soon we were both asleep, but the adventure was just beginning.

Sharon

I could not believe Dad invited me to sleep with him. I was so excited. When I got to the room I just looked at the bed, I was going to sleep where Mom slept, next to Dad. It was so exciting. Nestled up to Dad's body it took me a while to calm down, but i eventually fell asleep thinking of what could be next.

12