Summer Break with Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
The erotic summer vacation with mom goes beyond handjobs.
1.8k words
4.46
40.4k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 5

Today, in morning Dipesh got a handjob of his fantasies. His fantasy being:- Just woke up from his sleeps, some beautiful lady spoons him from behind and slips her hand in his underwear to get hold of his morning wood and relieves his cock.

Post-orgasm hormones sent Dipesh to sleep, he slept for one more hour before leaving his room.

By the time he was awake, his maternal uncle had already left for his work. Which left Rekha(his maternal uncle's wife) and his mom Rashmi, who had just given him the best handjob of his life, in the house.

While entering the kitchen, he saw his Aunt(uncle's wife) Rekha who had her bath just before, in hear wet hair look. And boy did Dipesh fell in love with her before a second could pass.

Rekha wasn't woman with a taut stomach and a tall physique but she looked sexy in her own way. Dipesh knew that this is what they call "Thicc"

Rekha's saree wasn't all pinned up so he it exposed some of her body. Dipesh saw the milky chubby stomach and lusted for it. He could also see a hickey just below her neck.

He instantly started imagining his uncle Rajnish and Aunt Rekha having sex and Rajnish biting the skin below the neck just before cumming in her pussy.

Dipesh's mom asked him whether he wanted tea or not. That snapped him out of his imagination. Dipesh didn't knew how to act around his mother, again. But except for her smiling more than usual, she seemed normal.

While having a bath, Dipesh cussed himself. He repented having become such a pervert, touching his mom's skin and boobs, imagining fucking his aunt, and visualising his uncle and aunt having sex. What was happening to him?

But even then he wanted more of handjob, more of such sexual experiences.

That night they had installed the new cooler in the other room as well. Which meant no more hot nights for Dipesh and his mom. People have "blessings in disguise" but this installation of cooler was a curse in disguise of a blessing for Dipesh.

Yes, they will have a chilled room to sleep in such heat. But this also meant that Dipesh would no longer have reasons to sleep in his underwear and neither his mom will have an excuse to sleep in her bra and petticoat.

Still however, Dipesh stripped down to his underwear and lied on the bed.

His mom entered the room after finishing some chores. Dipesh saw her gown was spilt on with soap or something. Then, he saw Rashmi pulling her gown above her head. He saw her smooth and clean under arms. He saw her boobs move due to her movement. Her smooth skin on her taut stomach and her cute Belly button.

Dipesh just wanted to grab her, pin her to the bed lick that stomach, suck her nipples and fuck the shit out of her. Dipesh somehow tamed the animal within him.

Seeing his mom undress he didn't say anything neither did she. Rashmi just smiled at him, she lay down beside him and put her head on his bicep and put her palm on his chest.

This was too erotic for Dipesh, he didn't know what to say. He didn't expect this much forwardness from his mom. Whole day she was acting normal and now suddenly this?

His mother Rashmi knew she had raised a gentleman and only she could take things forward at a faster pace. She wanted her son so much.

Soon, Dipesh's cock started making a tent in his underwear due the intimacy by his mother.

"Are you a virgin?" Asked Rashmi calmly to Dipesh.

At first Dipesh was startled then he mustered some courage to reply to the question.

"Yes."

"Oh, I see. Maybe that's why you get hard with slightest touch of a woman, even your mother." Said Rashmi.

Dipesh thought his morality was being questioned so his apologised to his mother. "Uhmm.... I am sorry for that."

"Uh Huh, don't be sorry for it, I very well know how it is..."

"Do you remember today's morning?"

Dipesh didn't know if he should answer it honestly or not. He didn't know which line of answers will get him one more handjob. He chose Honesty is the best policy.

"Yes I do remember." Said Dipesh shyly smiling at his mother.

Rashmi smiled back and said, "That's good. Do... Do you want me to help you again?" But actually Rashmi was helping herself more than she was helping Dipesh.

Dipesh just hoped that this wasn't some weird form of a morality test. He just nodded at his mother.

Rashmi sat up, Dipesh spread his legs without having told to do so. Rashmi smiled at him and sat between his legs.

She bent forward to reach for the underwear. Then she put her hand on Dipesh's chest and pulled it down all the way to his underwear, she pulled the elastic of his underwear up but it slipped from her fingers and snapped on Dipesh's hard cock. It hurt him.

Dipesh grunted a little. Rashmi said sorry to him. She pulled the elastic down. She kissed the part of his cock where the elastic hit him. Then she continued kissing his cock multiple times.

Dipesh's cock was twitching everytime his mother kissed it.

Then she licked underside of his helmet where it seemed to hurt. Once the underside of his cock head was wet, she blew cool air over it. As any mother does to her little child when that child gets a little bruise.

Dipesh was getting a blowjob literally.

Rashmi saw that his cock was twitching so much everytime she kissed it. She just loved seeing that, seeing that a man was craving so hard for her attention.

She engulfed all of his cock-head into her mouth and took it out of her mouth after sucking it. She heard Dipesh moan to that. "Gosh, it feels so hot to hear a man moan like that!" She thought to herself. She could feel Dipesh's toes curling as they were touching her thighs.

She took him in her mouth again. Now she didn't take it out of her mouth so soon. She kept his cock-head in her mouth and swirled her tongue over his underside of the helmet multiple times while also sucking his entire cock-head.

Dipesh wasn't Dipesh now, he was his soul. Feeling that tongue of his kom work on his cock was amazing. And her luscious hair falling on his thighs and abdomen while sucking on his cock was also weirdly erotic.

Rashmi felt Dipesh's hand in her hair. He was pulling her back up so that he could see her face stuffed with his cock.

Rashmi wasn't some pro at giving blowjobs. She had that experience rarely with her husband, only when she was on periods and he couldn't fuck her. And her husband's cock was much less bigger than Dipesh's.

Dipesh used his strength to hold her face in it's place and started fucking her mouth by using uis hips.

Rashmi couldn't take much of it in her mouth. She was struggling. Tears had already started to form in her eyes. But Dipesh wasn't letting go of her head.

Finally, her instincts kicked in when she needed some air, then she used all of her strength to pull back her head and free it from her son Dipesh's hand.

Dipesh hadn't realised when he had put his hand on her head. And when she forcefully got outta his grip, he thought that he had fucked up.

Dipesh saw her breath heavily, her face looked redder than usual. He doubted whether she would continue with the blowjob.

But in few seconds she put his cock back in her mouth again and started to suck on it.

Her saliva was already dripping down from his balls on to the bedsheet.

Rashmi again found Dipesh's hand on her head. She made herself ready. And as Dipesh pushed in her she opened her mouth and throat again to let her son in her mouth.

Even though she could only take half of it in her mouth. Dipesh continued thrusting in his cock into his mother's mouth as if he had some animal instincts.

Rashmi would withdraw her head to breath occasionally. And then Dipesh would start fucking her mouth again.

Eventually, Dipesh's hips were tired from all the thrusting he lay silently now on the bed.

Rashmi increased her tongue work again now. Licking his frenulum, his already wet hairy balls. Licking up the whole cock from the bottom to its tip and sucking on the cock-head after.

Dipesh started to grow even bigger than, Rashmi felt that, she knew this meant that he was about to cum, but she didn't want him to cum in her mouth.

The feeling that this life giving seed would be consumed by her was disgusting for her. She started to take him out of his mouth. But it was too late.

Dipesh's fuck-animal instinct got over him as he was closer to an orgasm, he grabbed her head and started pumping his cock in her mouth, she couldn't take him in fully even so, his balls were slapping against her chin.

Finally he stopped his pumping as he started to cum. Cum, in his mother's mouth. He was moaning like a maniac. Rashmi covered his mouth with hands so that other people in the house wouldn't hear them.

And it was a lot of cum. Rashmi didn't want to swallow it so she let it spill out of her mouth. The cum spilled on Dipesh's cock, and then flew on his balls then on to his bedsheet.

Rashmi then sucked little more on his cock as she felt it go limp in her mouth, she didn't swallow the cum, but she got a taste of it. She hadn't tasted her husband's cum in 20 years of their marriage and now she was kind of liking the taste of it.

She cleaned Dipesh up with her saree which was lying on the floor. She kissed him and went to sleep again by snuggling up on her son's naked body with empty balls, without even saying a word to him.

Dipesh lied there, exhausted and with a content happy feeling. He knew they'd gone too far but he loved it. He knew the prospect of fucking his mother felt real to him now.

As she was sleeping on his naked chest with just a bra on. Her boobs were squashed against his chest. Dipesh needed to feel some smooth skin under his palms. So he unclasped the bra and caressed her smooth skin on his bare back mother.

To be continued...