Summer by the Sea Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening she sneaked into my/her room. We fucked as quietly as we could then slept together, as in being asleep, for the first time. Maggie, Jennie's younger sister, was coming home tomorrow, and that would make things more difficult.

~

Sunday.

Sunshine at last.

Imogen called to ask if we'd like to use the pool at her house. Mum dropped us off outside a large house near the edge of the city. Imogen's mum, Frances, answered the door. There was a clear resemblance between mother and daughter, with one main difference being that she had dark blonde hair. She led us through the house to a large garden surrounded by trees.

Kate and Imogen were already stretched out on loungers by the pool. We quickly undressed and joined them. After our earlier visit to the nude beach, I had wondered if au naturel would be the order of the day, but at least for now, it was swimming gear.

We chatted and dozed, occasionally taking a dip in the water to cool down. Frances prepared a barbecue for lunch. Afterwards, she asked if she could join us. Nobody objected. I enjoyed watching as the older woman undid her blouse and slid off her shorts. Her bikini was quite conservative, but obviously, it revealed more skin than her daughter's one-piece.

It seemed that Imogen was displeased by the competition. She rolled her costume down to her waist. Jennie and Kate responded by removing their tops. Was I witnessing some sort of arms race involving swimwear? I noticed Frances watching my reaction. I smiled at her. My best 'it's a hard life' smile. She grinned back and removed her top too. Bloody hell!

"Mum!" Imogen whined.

"I know you all got naked at the beach the other day, is this any different?"

I sensed that this was a good time to be bold again.

"I don't see that it is," I said. I stood and pulled off my trunks, erect cock on full display, then jumped into the pool. Jennie laughed and stripped off too. That was it, soon we were all frolicking naked in the pool. Including Frances. During the melee, my cock was grabbed several times, and I'm sure that Jennie wasn't the only one doing it.

Sadly, that was as far as things went.

~

Frances drove us home.

A man was just leaving, I vaguely remembered him, Paul, Jennie's dad, Helen's ex.

"Hi Dad, I suppose you brought the monster back?" she asked diffidently.

I knew that she was angry with her father, it's why she hadn't gone on holiday with him and Maggie.

"Afraid so. She's looking forward to seeing you again.

"Hi Adam," he said, and with that, he was gone.

There was no doubt that Maggie was present. Loud, inquisitive, observant. No wonder Jennie thought she'd be a problem.

I slept alone that night.

~

The next day, Monday, was bad. Helen expected Jennie to look after her sister. We had no chance to fool around. Not with eagle-eyed Maggie on our case.

The next was even worse. I went to the cinema on my own. Jennie was annoyed with me, annoyed with her mother, and annoyed with her sister; I couldn't blame her.

By Wednesday Jennie was mutinous. That night she crept into my room. She told me that she might have an escape route but wouldn't tell me more.

The next morning, she asked to me to keep an eye on Maggie while she went out for a bit. She returned an hour or so later with a big smile on her face but still wouldn't explain. Over dinner she came clean, she had a job at a hairdresser where she used to work on Saturdays. Helen was furious.

"Who's going to look after Maggie?"

"Why is that my problem? Why am I expected to provide free childcare?" she responded, abandoning her meal.

Mum and I said nothing. Maggie smirked, apparently enjoying her role as the cause of the chaos. Jennie was in her/my room. She'd been crying. We cuddled for a while, then she went back to the room she was sharing with her sister.

The atmosphere at breakfast was distinctly frosty. Jennie told Helen that she'd look after Maggie that day, but she wasn't doing it again. Mum was free the next day so she would take over then.

Jennie and I took Maggie to the cinema.

Helen looked relieved when she got home. She had found a solution to the problem, a summer activity club for under 16s; Maggie looked delighted at the news. She skipped away to watch TV. Our mothers wanted Jennie and I to stay. It looked like a serious conversation about Maggie was imminent. It wasn't quite what I expected.

"Listen you two; we know what you're doing, and it's fine with us." Helen began, Mum nodded.

"But please keep it from Maggie."

"Too late," I said. "She knows, or at least has guessed. When I was looking after her on Thursday, she asked how long I had been sleeping with her sister."

Jennie put her head in her hands; Helen groaned, "I'd better talk to her."

There was no sneaking around that evening. Jennie and I shared a bed without trying to hide it.

Centre of attention

On Saturday the weather was good, and Imogen had the car, so we went to the nude beach again. Several people were already there, all naked. Soon the four of us were too. It felt so easy, so comfortable, so natural. Why did people have such a hang-up about nudity?

Jennie noticed that a couple further down the beach were fucking. She grinned, "shall we?"

I was genuinely shocked. I could imagine doing it here, in front of strangers, but in front of her friends - our friends - was another thing. Could I? My cock had the answer. I could.

Jennie retrieved a condom from her bag, unwrapped it, and applied it without difficulty. Practice makes perfect. Kate and Imogen watched with a mixture of surprise and fascination. I mounted Jennie as if it was completely routine, something we'd been doing for ages rather than a week.

In no time I was thrusting hard and fast into Jennie, and she was responding with equal urgency. I heard moaning from beside us, it was Kate, furiously rubbing her clit. Imogen too was playing with herself, fingers pushing into her cunt.

I could hardly believe what was happening. The sun and the breeze on my body were a turn-on. The others' reaction was a turn-on. Could sex get any better?

It wasn't long before I came, then Jennie did too. I'm unsure about the others but I suspect they did; their moans suggested so.

A round of applause alerted me to our audience; the couple who had inspired us.

After we recovered somewhat Jennie suggested a dip in the sea. It sounded good.

Together in the water we embraced and kissed.

"That was incredible," she said.

"Yeah, it was fantastic. So exciting. Just, wow!"

"Did you see the others?" she asked.

I laughed, "Hard to miss. Have you ever seen each other like that before?"

"No way! Kate comes across as quite flirty, but I wonder if she's even touched herself before. Imogen is more experienced; she says she's not a virgin."

"Don't you know? I thought girls told each other everything."

"We do, but that doesn't mean I believe it all."

"Well, after that, I guess Kate will fuck the next boy she meets."

Jennie groaned, "She wishes, but I hope not, she has terrible taste in men. The only good thing is that they disappear before anything happens. It's like they are scared by how eager she is.

"Immie's the same, but opposite. She seems so unapproachable, so disinterested, that guys don't even try.

"It's a pity that we can't clone you."

"Who needs a clone when you have the real thing?" I joked.

The implication of what I had said dawned on both of us at the same time.

"Shit, sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

She laughed, "like hell you didn't. But maybe that's not such a bad idea, at least with Kate."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. It's not as if we made a lifelong commitment before we had sex. Are we even girlfriend and boyfriend? Is one trip to the cinema on a wet afternoon enough to count? We have been thrown together by our mothers' friendship."

"Well, I understand that argument. But how would you feel if I fucked one of them on the beach, right now, in front of you?"

"I think I'd be very turned on," she said.

I laughed, "I think I would be too."

Back on the beach, the others were behaving as if nothing had happened, except that they kept glancing across at us. Neither wanted to make a move.

Jennie saw a way to break the impasse.

"Kate, I think Adam needs some sun cream. Would you mind helping him?"

The excuse was transparent, I was lying on my back, and I didn't need any help. Kate wasn't troubled by the logic. She grabbed the sun cream and set to work.

"Make sure his cock is protected," she instructed, "a sunburnt cock is no use to anyone."

Kate was very diligent.

We had reached a key point. Go further, or stop.

Jennie leaned close to her friend, "Do you want to fuck him? It's OK with me if you do, and I have a condom you can use."

"Mm-hhuh" was Kate's response.

With the condom fitted Jennie guided Kate on top of me. I felt her hymen resist, then surrender. Her full boobs dominated my view, it was a magnificent sight that further fuelled my arousal.

"Go on, fuck him" Jennie whispered.

Instinctively Kate responded, rising and falling upon my cock. I drove upwards, trying to match her rhythm, and reached up to play with her breasts. It wasn't long before she came, quivering repeatedly, then collapsing on top of me. Jennie helped her friend climb off me.

They sat cuddling, without shyness, as if they had sat like that before. My consideration of their situation was interrupted by Imogen leaning over, pulling the condom off me, and licking my cock clean. Job done she sat upright.

Smacking her lips, she explained, "I wanted to know what cum tastes like."

I was astonished. We all were.

In bed that evening Jennie and I talked more about our relationship. Whether it was OK to fuck somebody else; yes. If the other had to be there; no. Did we have to tell the other; yes, except that Jennie did not want to know if I had sex with her mother. In short, we were free to do what we wanted.

It had been an amazing day.

The only bad thing was hearing that Imogen would be away for the next two weeks. I had been hoping there would be another 'tasting'.

To be continued

12