All Comments on 'Summer by the Sea Pt. 01'

by Writer61

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice coming of age story. Keep writing

HardBenHardBenabout 1 month ago

What a fabulous fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story and what a lucky guy - I wish I could be naked with 3 gorgeous girls.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy28 days ago

I enjoyed this story a lot. I definitely agree with the previous comments. Adam is one lucky young man to

experience what he did. However, the story is not to be taken very seriously as none of the characters seem to be at all concerned about their promiscuity or the consequences of their actions. The only thing realistic is that Jennie insisted that Adam use a condom. The character development is weak. Are these real people? Having said that, I got very turned on reading the story. Being a long-time exhibitionist who has been to clothing optional beaches, I can relate to the young man's thrill at showing his erection to the young ladies. But this story goes beyond mere exhibitionism as Adam gets to sow his oats with these lovely girls who are eager to explore their sexuality with him. Obviously, he has been blessed.

Writer61Writer6126 days agoAuthor

@exhibitionistguy

Thank you for taking the time to give some detailed feedback.

Not sure that it is all fair, but I will certainly think about it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Don't take the critic to heart. They actually do not need to be concerned about consequences as long as they are being careful. Just having a fun summer, I'm sure they will look back with fond memories. I know I do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWriter61@Writer61
Well-travelled man. Author of several series set in the 61verse featuring some overlapping characters. Adam in Public Adam in Asia The Fall of Laura

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES