Summer Camp Ch. 01 - Arrival

Story Info
A new adventure for a Slave and her Master.
2.1k words
4.08
5.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted in the loose hogtie her Master had placed her in in the back seat of his car, feeling the blanket he had thrown over her to hide the nakedness from any who might be able to see into the back seat, shifting against her pale skin. She sucked happily on the short penis gag that he had locked in place, listening to him hum to the radio as he drove. She didn't know where they were going, but she trusted her Master implicitly.

They had been in the car a long time. It had been dark when they had left the house that morning, but now she could see sunlight around the edges of her blindfold. She shifted again, trying in vain to slip the large plug in her ass to a more comfortable position. She whimpered as the rope tied tightly between her legs rubbed against her raw clit and bruised pussy, remembering the punishment she had received just the night before.

She had failed her Master, cumming without permission, and he had punished her pussy for her failings. He had tied her down and cropped her delicate lips until she had nearly passed out. Then he had tied the crotch rope before binding her to the spanking bench and claiming her ass. He had left her there for the night, only releasing her to load her into the car.

Her Master could be harsh, but she needed it, craved it.

The punishment and was something she had always craved, even as a child. Her parents had not been that strict, but the private school they had sent her to when she was a teenager was. She had lost count of the corporal punishments she had received for minor infractions to the schools' rules. She was eighteen when she had her first orgasm during a punishment.

Mr. Julius Sparks, her chemistry teacher, had not failed to notice, and it seemed to anger him even more. He had used his tie to bind her hands and spanked her until she was begging him to fuck her. He had obliged, giving her her first bondage experience. A week later she was calling him Master, and at the end of the school year, she had moved in with him.

Her parents had objected at first, as any parent would. He was eight years her senior, but there was no arguing that he had made a positive impact on her life.

She was more focused and dedicated than she had ever been, and to outsiders, theirs was a normal loving relationship, but when they were home alone, everything was different. He was her Master, and she was his willing slave, ready to obey his every order.

She moaned again and felt his hand on her head.

"We're almost there, slut, just a little further."

It wasn't long before she heard the road noise change, and the ride grew rougher as her Maser turned onto a gravel road.

It was maybe another twenty minutes before the car finally stopped. She heard the Master get out and fidgeted impatiently, moaning again at the pain it brought. She could hear her Master taking and another voice responding. Then the door opened, and the sheet was pulled away. She heard a whistle of appreciation, followed by a voice that didn't belong to her Master.

"A pretty little Slut."

"I've always thought so." That was her Master.

She felt a hand caress her ass. "Why the bruises?"

"The slut was a very, bad girl."

"I see. Do you want the orderlies to bring her to your cabin?"

"I can do that. Just show me the way."

The Slave was released from the hogtie and lifted into the familiar arms of her Master. Her wrists and ankles were still bound, and she smiled behind the gag, nuzzling her Master's neck. She could hear the gravel crunch under his shoes and the birdsong surrounding them. She could also faintly smell wood smoke, rubber, and leather.

It wasn't a long walk before she heard a door open. She was set on a soft surface and instinctively curled into a ball, listening as her Master was given a tour of what sounded like a hotel room.

"This is one of our higher end suites. The bathroom includes a rainforest shower head and a jacuzzi bath. Housekeeping will come once a day. You will find a selection of restraints and toys in the closet in the bedroom. There are multiple planned activities on this schedule and a list of rules we will expect you and your slave to follow on the back.

"Meals will be served in the dining hall at 8 o'clock, noon and 7 o'clock respectively. One of our porters will bring up your luggage shortly. In the meantime, I suggest you settle in and get acquainted with the grounds. The rest of our guests are due to arrive in the next few hours. If you require anything, you may ask any member of staff."

"Thank you," the Master said.

The door opened and closed again and the Slave waited patiently as she listened to her Master explore the room. She jumped when she felt his hand brush her cheek.

"Are you thirsty, my slut?"

She nodded, wincing as he helped her sit, putting pressure on both the plug and her swollen lips. She felt as he fumbled with the lock and whimpered as he pulled the penis gag out of her willing mouth. He slipped off the blindfold, and she squinted against the bright light, letting her eyes adjust before looking around the room.

It looked like they were in a mountain cabin with polished wooden walls. A small sofa sat in front of a tv, currently showing a roaring fire. There was a wooden coffee table, a small kitchenette, and a shelf lined with books. And everywhere she looked she could see eye hooks buried in the stout timber. On walls, beams, and even the furniture.

She looked up as her master came from the kitchen, carrying a glass of water. He was a tall man, with dark brown hair and piercing green eyes. He was wearing a pair of grey slacks and a dark blue polo. She felt herself grow wetter as he crouched in front of her, holding the glass to her lips so she could drink.

He smiled softly as he pulled it away.

"How are you feeling, slut?"

"Sore, Master."

"And whose fault is that?"

"Mine, Master."

"That's right, my little slut. Why were you punished?"

"For cumming without permission, Master."

"And have you learned your lesson, Slut?"

She nodded, refusing to meet his gaze. He lifted her chin. "Say it, Slut!"

"Yes, Master, I have learned my lesson."

"Good girl."

He reached down and untied her ankles, rubbing her feet before helping her to stand. She held still while he untied her hands and rubbed her raw wrists, whimpering as he eased the crotch rope out of her tortured pussy.

She jumped in surprise as he kissed her pussy lips and moaned deeply, leaning heavily on his shoulders as his tongue explored her tender folds. She was just on the verge of orgasm when he pulled away, smiling at her with the evil look in his eyes that rarely ended well for her.

He stood up, towering over her slight frame, pointing toward a closed door. She went without question, opening the door and stepping into a large bedroom.

A king-sized bed with a heavy wooden frame dominated the room. Another door led into what looked like an enormous bathroom, but she had no time to look closer before the Master bent her over the foot of the bed. She stood on her tiptoes, presenting her ass and whimpered in anticipation as he eased the large plug out of her anal passage. She suddenly felt empty, but knew it wouldn't last long.

She wrapped her fists in the blankets, moaning as the Master ran his fingers over her bare flesh, thrusting her hips in a silent plea. She heard the Master chuckle, then jumped as he slapped her with his bare hand.

Her ass grew from warm to hot under his ministrations, and tears flowed freely as she silently begged him for mercy. She could use her safe word, but she never had before and she didn't intend to now. Her Master knew her limits, and she trusted him.

Just as suddenly as the blows had started, they stopped, and she felt his hand once again caressing her now tender cheeks.

"Are you ready for me, my Slut?"

She nodded, trying to calm her breathing, jumping as the cold lube dripped down the crack of her ass, sliding into her gaping hole. That was all the preparation she was given, and in truth, all she needed. The Master grabbed her hips and pushed himself in with one strong thrust, burying himself to the hilt.

She moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure, clenching around his length as he began to slide out. She felt the head of his cock at her rear entrance and gasped again as he thrust forward.

There was no gentleness in her Master as he claimed her ass, wrapping his fist in her long hair for leverage. She whimpered and moaned as he continued his assault, fighting the instinct to rub her pussy, knowing it would only lead to more punishment. It was only a few minutes before her Master's thrusts became sporadic and she knew he was close.

She tightened the muscles in her ass and smiled through her tears as she felt his seed fill her ass. He thrust twice more, then collapsed on top of her, panting.

"That's my good girl," he whispered. "Now get on your back."

He climbed off of her, and she scurried to obey. She laid in the middle of the bed, folding her hands behind her head and spreading her legs as he laid beside her.

He smiled, reaching down to stroke her pussy lips.

"You are very wet, Slut."

She nodded, unable to speak, using all her concentration to keep from cumming.

"Do you think you deserve an orgasm?"

She nodded again, biting her lip and whimpering, thrusting her hips in desperation.

"Cum for me, slut!"

Those words opened the floodgates, and she struggled to stay silent as the waves of pleasure rolled through her body, curling her toes and stealing the breath from her lungs.

After the first orgasm had passed, it surprised her that the Master did not stop his ministrations, focusing his attention solely on her swollen clit. It seemed only moments passed before the second orgasm ripped through her, followed almost immediately by the third, then the fourth. She was gasping for air. She couldn't breathe and instinctively moved to push his hand away, but he grabbed her wrist, pinning it to the bed as he continued his ministrations on her clit.

She lost count of the orgasms as they passed over the threshold of pleasure into pain. She would have given anything for her Master to stop, but she was not in control.

"Have you had enough, slut?"

She nodded, and he smiled.

"Too bad. This is the rest of your punishment for cumming without permission. I own you, Slut. I own your pussy and your orgasms. You will cum only when I want you to cum and only as many times as I want you to cum, no more, no less. Do you understand, Slut?"

He rubbed faster, and she struggled to nod, whimpering in pain as another orgasm ripped through her tortured pussy. Fresh tears stained her cheeks, and he grinned, forcing one more orgasm from her before he finally stopped.

She was sobbing and shaking as he pulled her into his arms, hugging her and stroking her back as she struggled to stop crying. Her clit was pulsing and aching, throbbing with a deep and indescribable pain, but she knew she had deserved to be punished. It was what she craved.

When she had calmed the Master again wrapped a fist in her hair, pulling her head back.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl." He kissed her forehead, and she knew her loving, caring Master had

returned.

"Master?"

"Yes, my Slut?"

"Where are we?"

He smiled again. "We are at Camp De Sade. A place where those who enjoy the same activities as us can gather to learn and experience new things. For the next week, you and I will be attending workshops that will push both our limits. Now let's get cleaned up and review the rules before we are expected for supper."

The slave nodded and crawled behind her Master as he lead her to the walk-in shower.