Summer Camp for Naughty Husbands Ch. 05

Story Info
Stevie, the sex slave to his wife and mother in law expends.
2.6k words
4.29
5.1k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve, or Stevie as he is now known to his wife and mother-in-law, pulled into his driveway, and stopped to admire what he had built. The ornate and cultivated grounds of his home are visually impressive. The fountains, perfectly manicured lawn, and occasional art pieces all say, "Here lives someone of importance -- and money."

"Fuck," said Steve as he reviewed the changes that were happening inside himself as well as within the property walls. He had let his wife and mother-in-law turn him into a sexual slave for their pleasure. Surveying the grounds, he is taking a moment to reflect on what the hell happened and whether he is still enjoying it.

The phone rings in his car. Steve jumps out of his moment of reflection and grabs the phone out of reflex. "Hello," he says with a startled tone.

"What are you doing? I have mom's bridge group here and they are wondering when the entertainment is going to start. What are you doing just sitting in the driveway? Get in here you have a show to do," she said as she clicked off.

The moment that Steve had to think about what was going on was over. It's showtime.

"Hi honey, I'm home," Stevie says, as he enters the grand front foyer of his home.

"Hurry, I have your outfit spread out on your bed. The ladies are getting restless and need to have their maid deliver the dessert course," Nicole said taking his briefcase and coat.

"Give me 10 and I will be ready to entertain your mom's friends. I am going to need you to do the makeup. I need a couple of minutes to run through the shower and shave but it's only a touch I shaved at the gym earlier. I just want to get the man smell off me and get into some pretty things," he said as he bounded up the curved staircase two steps at a time to the second floor.

"Ladies, Stevie is here. Just a few minutes more and dessert will be served," said Sonya to her friends.

True to her statement, a very sexy dress was laid out on the bed. Slit up the sides, with a lowcut front and back. The dress would fit right into any Hollywood red carpet. Stevie will fit into it like it was made for only him. Even though it was off the rack from a designer recycling store with label-free dresses at a fraction of the price of their fully branded value. Stevie fills out the dress as you might not expect. Aside from the midsection appendage, which must be contained, he looks so very feminine in the dress that he could do runway work as a model.

Nicole came into the bedroom like a tornado. "Stevie, you need to get a move on, those women are about out of patience," she said as she pushed him down by the shoulders into a chair set aside as the transformation chair.

"Ok, let me feel the vibe babe, let me feel the full Stevie coming out," she said applying the base foundation makeup.

"Nicole, I am so into this today. I can't wait to get in front of my fans and give them a show as their dessert goddess," he said with a decided exploration of his vocal range.

"I know you will knock 'em dead but what were you doing sitting in the driveway anyway? You have made this a rush job instead of a leisurely walk down makeup lane," she said.

"I was just pondering what I have done with my life," he said with a lilt in his voice.

"And... don't keep me in suspense, "she said.

"I love the new me. the only thing I am wondering about is why am I not fully going for it?" he said longingly looking into the mirror.

"What do you mean? Fully transitioning? What about me, us, our life? There are too many people who would just drop us right off their social, business, and family rosters. "What are you thinking?" she said as she paused her attention to his make-up.

"No not full time but just slowly moving toward full-time. I don't feel strongly about transitioning fully. I still like the way things are between us and I know that would change and maybe not recover. I just don't like putting on a suit and tie, but I love to put on an outfit that looks like I stepped right out of a Hollywood blockbuster and am walking the red carpet. That is what I want," he said matter-of-factly.

"So, if you were to sell off everything right now and put it into something safe... -bulletproof, do we have the money to just walk away from everything if it doesn't work?" she said.

"I passed that several years ago. I could make it work even if everything fell apart. But why does it have to? I am getting better looking every week. I think that if I just looked for more enlightened clients, I could be fully functional and on the path to even more than where I am now. The difference is that I would be happy instead of sad sitting in meeting after meeting in a suit and tie and playing the good ole boy. I am just done with that and want to work out a plan to be a woman of power in the world of business," he said.

"So, let's do it," she said as she resumed her make-up.

"Really?"

"Why not, I still get the use of your guy parts and everyone else can see you as a powerhouse of a woman who takes no prisoners. But let's get a hustle on and get this dinner party done tonight. It will give you some more time with women who don't know that you are a guy at the core. They think you are a friend of mine who is getting ready to start a catering company and want to add some spice to the evening," she said.

Oh, great, conservative bitches is I what I hear," he said.

"Right on both parts. They are a test to get past for sure. But if you can fool them, you can fool anyone," she said as she swept his wig back a bit and kissed him on the freshly painted lips.

"Dessert here I come, more importantly, here they come," he said as he took a final look in the mirror and readied to rock some sensibilities.

Stevie moved into the dining room with all the confidence of an expert in his field. The women were sitting around a modified table. Round with the center open to allow the performer access to each diner eye to eye.

"All right ladies, I am here to break through your sexual issues in one session -- yes, a very public session. Tonight, each of you will have the orgasm of her dreams and nothing will stop us from making sure that each of you can teach your lover exactly how to make this experience happen again and again. So, who is up for being first? I mean who wants to scream "Stevie Stop I can't take it anymore. Stop, I am going to faint. Please more, don't stop," he said barely getting the word out before Chantel jumped to her feet shouting, "Pick me, please for God's sake pick me. I haven't come in months, and I am so ready tonight."

"Sonya, you said we were waiting for dessert. I had no idea we were waiting for... well, you know... dessert. The finale to a great meal I presume?" said Elizabeth as she sat back in her chair deciding whether to stay or go.

"I'm in said Elizabeth, and all you stuck-up bitches need to join me. This looks like fun.," she said as she started to breathe heavier just thinking about the possibilities.

"Of course, now we are going to keep this a little bit clinical at first but then you are free to explore after we get going. Push your back onto the table hop up and spin around on the table. Let me get a look at your goodies." he said as she bounded onto the table and spread her legs showing she had already removed her panties if she even had them on to start.

For the next few minutes, Stevie begins his process of being at one with the ladies. He was on the same wavelength as if he knew their every thought. Stevie showed the ladies how to connect with their bodies as though he knew what they were feeling. He, not she, was becoming a woman in every thought. He was living the life of a sexual therapist for a select clientele.

"Chantel, I am going to make the transition from explaining to doing. Are you ready to explore the mind-blowing feeling of multiple orgasms?" he said as he brought his hands up between her legs.

"Chantel, I want you to take a deep breath and hold it, do not let your breath out until I hit a spot inside you that you have never felt before," he said as he caressed her pussy and put two fingers inside her. The air in Chantel was nearly gone when suddenly, she screamed with pleasure.

"Oh, my dear god, don't stop. Don't stop. Oh, my dear god what have you done to me? I have never let a woman bring me to the edge of rapture. Oh, my god yes. Lick me. get your mouth on my love button and make me come," she said in a rapture that took not only her by surprise but the room full of spellbound women. They all wanted," What she was having"

With just a few more moments of precise effort, Stevie added the magic that sent Chantel over the edge, and she shot her fluids into the air like a geyser. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Close to passing out from the long-denied pleasure she became aware that she was in a room with other women who wanted to share in the joy she just felt.

"Stevie, I can't go any further, well I can, but I don't want to wear you out," she said as she came back into the room physically and saw that she was in a darkened room. The only light is that of a series of small lights focused only on her midsection. As she caught her breath, she realized that all eyes were on her, and she feigned modesty and pulled her dress over her. The video and step-by-step method to hit her happy place would be sent to her in the morning by email. The details, texture cues, and path to pleasure were hers now. Now she can access this level of pleasure on demand.

"Well, that was interesting. I think I will take a seat and catch my breath. Chantel turned to the side and with great elegance hopped off the table and sought out an open chair. As she stepped down on the floor, she realized that she might fall.

"Help. Someone grab me, I am losing my legs," she said.

Sonya rushed to her aid and helped her to her chair.

"Ladies, I think Chantel can attest to the joy she just received. I know this joy and it is spectacular. Who is going to be next?" said Sonya.

Six more times Stevie took the guest to the height of pleasure. Six more women validating his skills with the women's bodies. Six more confirmations that he wanted even more to transition to a woman full-time or at least living like one.

Sonya helped the last of her guests to the front door. All leave with a very flushed face and the memory of something they have never experienced in their extensive world travels and luxury living.

"OK, now it's my turn. You have been showing off your skills all night and I am about to burst. My panties are so wet I had to change them to avoid walking around making squishy sounds. I want to come, and I want you to bring me to the lustful joy that I have seen my friends all have tonight," she said as she hopped up on the table and swung her legs around, reaching for and tossing her panties over her shoulder.

"My pleasure mistress, let me see how wet you are. That is what I use to determine how much time I need to spend on foreplay before I get serious with the pleasure., said Stevie.

"I know you have worked hard for the last hour, but this won't take long. I am so hot I am sure you will be able to please me in the next few minutes, "she said, leaning back on the table and spreading her legs wide for Stevie to do his thing.

"Oh my, Sonya, you aren't kidding. You are wetter than I have ever felt you. Lay back and let me take you to Pleasureville, "said Stevie.

"Oh, my god Stevie what are you doing? I have never felt this before. How do you know what will feel so good? Like you can read my mind...oh god, here they come...yes, yes, yes,...Stevie put your fingers in my ass and make me fly," she said nearly breathlessly.

"Stevie, don't stop, push harder. I feel like you are splitting me apart with your hands. Oh my god, are you rubbing your fingers together? Oh, my god don't stop here comes the geyser," she said as her fluids burst from her engorged pussy and ass.

"Sonya, I can keep going or stop if you need me to," said Stevie.

"No, I'm so good. Just let me lay here a moment and recover my senses. I am sure that Nicole needs your attention.

Nicole came toward her mom with a glass of water. "I am sure that you could use this, she said handing the glass to her mom. She took her hands rubbed the inside of her legs and moved up to feel her still quivering sex.

"Mom, I love watching you come. You're so hot. Watching you enjoy pleasure from Stevie is even hotter," she said as she tweaked her mom's nipples.

"" Nicole I am your mother you are not supposed to make me feel good. Don't start something that you won't finish," she said in the motherliest tone she could summon as she was still buzzing from the attention she had from Stevie.

"Stevie is cleaning off his face and will be back in a moment, I want him to show me how to do this to you so when he is away on work travel, we don't have to be without," she said pulling off her mom's skirt.

"Stevie, get in here -- now," said Nicole.

Stevie ran then stopped as he saw his wife bending over her mom. Full face to pussy she was vigorously pleasuring her mom. How taboo, he thought but so very cool to watch.

"Nicole, what are you doing, that is my job," he said.

Not today, you are going to teach me how to do what you do to us so I can share the pleasure when you are not here. You know like any random Tuesday, around noon," she said picking on the inside joke of Tuesday noon. The day and time that she first enjoyed his pleasures. She went to see him in the office at work and she left wet, fully satisfied, and begging for more as he fit her into waiting for his then-boss to show up for a meeting. Fortunately, he called to say he was going to be 30 minutes late, due to traffic.

Next chapter, Stevie starts a new business, Nicole now knows how to please her mom -- and gets to try and match Stevie's skills.