Summer Camp Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After more of her explanations, I finally relaxed a little and Eve guided me to undress and join her in my bed, not that we did anything that night, both being just too tired, but we enjoyed cuddling together.

Being in unknown surroundings and finding Eve in bed with me I woke up real early, but tried not to move and wake her up. I tied to understand what happen, was happening and what could happen in the future, then consider if I wanted any of that. Around and around my thoughts and feeling raced through my head and heart... I was shocked as I heard a light giggle next to me, looking over I saw Eve looking at me with her great smile - she asked me "why so serious, you look like you are trying to solve all the world's troubles and find solutions to all the problems, you OK"?

Then she kissed me, I will never get tired of that, ever!! I tried to explain to her my feelings, concerns and how my world was turned upside down. Eve looked troubled, so I quickly reassured her that I was happy, loved her and would do everything for and to her again and again - NO REGRETS!! Just being unsure of what was going on now and what may happen in the future. She pouted a little, sniffed a few times such that I had upset her, so I reached to her to try and reassure her, again I was surprised by Eve as she grabbed my face and kissed me deeply... again and again, as I felt her passion growing, building a fire in my soul...

She was shy no more, a full woman knowing the ways and power of sex, she pulled back the covers and each time my body was exposed it was covered with her kisses. Soon I was laying naked with my cock growing in size along with my passion. I tried to grab her, but she jumped away and started a sexy dance, slowly and proudly showing off her nakedness for me to relish... After teasing me, just staying out of my reach, she finally took pity me and joined me on the bed.

We started kissing and touching each other all over while our mouths and tongues were exchanging and increasing our passions. I reached between her legs and found out exactly how excited she was, already very wet and very ready - which she confirmed as she demanded that I FUCK HER RIGHT NOW!! Only trouble was fighting who would be on top, we both gave up, but we ended up on our sides in a semi-doggy position, but with one of her legs between mine - who cares it was great for sex in the morning, yes GREAT!!

CHAPTER VIII

Afterwards and when we recovered, Eve jumped up and took off into her room, returning still naked but carrying her laptop. She jumped up onto the bed and started laughing as her fingers flew across the keyboard. Then Eve started with 20-questions, what color do I love, style clothes, what size, what kind of underwear - no "SEXY" underwear, on and on - finally I stopped her, asking what was she was doing, why all the questions???? What was going on, tell me now!! She laughed a little bit, but saw I was really upset. So she calmed down and started to explain that we, her and I were traveling for a little bit, first to Washington DC, then to the United Kingdom or England. Again she saw I was upset, so added only if I wanted to, but if I did I needed clothes, personal items everything to travel with her and her parents. So she was ordering everything for me, with her fashion sense and additions, dressing me to be her perfect boyfriend????

To say I was shocked, no dumbfounded, yet again with this wonderful woman, who I just met several weeks ago, did I love her - YES, was I willing to take off with her - MAYBE, MAYBE, YES...

Again Eve saw my concern and worry, so she explained to me that this was not permanent and was nothing to be worried about, just a way to thank me for all I had done for her personally and for saving her for her parents.

This was just a quick trip, not a lifelong commitment or life changing, just a bit of fun for me, and nothing really different in her normal life, just that I would be joining her for a while - sound like fun? YES I AGREE!!

I explained to her that she was very important to me, she had made a wonderful impact in my life, heart and soul. Just all this was happening a bit too fast. Her life was so very different for a poor old hillbilly from the deep dark woods of the mountains, so it would take me a little time to get with the program. NO, I had no plans to stay hidden in the mountains and had planned my education/profession to get out and about, but all across the world was a bit outside any of my considered options.

YES, I did love her very much! With this Eve jumped up and down on the bed, like a child then landed on me, kissing me again and again, then took off yelling for me to get washed, dressed and ready for breakfast with the family. I jumped into the shower, and got ready. All the clothes I had was what I had worn but Eve answered that coming into my room in a hotel bathrobe, telling me that was normal attire in the mornings - she did shock me as we were walking out, she spun around, untied her belt, spread her bathrobe showing me was completely naked underneath - I walked away with a semi-hard-on, maybe this would be lots of fun anyway...

Breakfast was fun, less formal than dinner and I found out that her father and I enjoyed football, American version not the English type. Her mom was very funny, sharing jokes and interesting insights on many subjects. I felt very comfortable with them all. We finally discussed Eve's kidnapping and what happened. Could she identify any of the people involved, no not really, sorry. Did I see anyone, nope sorry I was knocked out the first time and just trying to save Eve the second time. We went into most of our efforts during the rescue and while hiding out, keeping Eve safe until her parents arrived, but NOT everything... I explained how we did what we did, my friends that really helped, why I knew about the cave and why I had used it often in the past.

Why did I do what I did? Well I had little to no faith in the MIB, who kept considering the big picture of catching the bad guys and NOT SAVING EVE, getting her safe. I was sure that whoever was involved was not mountain people, so at a disadvantage in the woods. Knowing the woods and how confusing noise and sight can be I was sure we could confuse them enough to get a good chance to get Eve away safely. The only trouble was getting her cut down, but we were covered by the trucks, it could just take a minute or two to release Eve and once in the creek we would be mostly under cover and moving very fast down the mountain, getting to safety quickly.

Again they both thanked me very much for saving Eve, and putting my life at risk to achieve that.

They then started telling all about Eve and stories from her childhood, embarrassing her in the process. Many of the things I knew, except for the very private stories, I am sure Eve did not want repeated. I was told about her parent's work and activities, future plans and what they were offering me in the short term, until Eve and I made own plans. I told them I was pleased, was very fond of Eve, she was a wonderful woman and that we had discussed many possibilities, just that this was all happening very fast.

Her mother told me that today was a day of rest, for Eve and myself, they had some business to deal with due to their quick exit/trip to recover Eve. Additionally she had ordered me a few clothes from the hotel gift shop so I had something to wear, while Eve and I went shopping for something more to my personal tastes and style.

I thanked them both so very much for everything, but they should not have, then Eve and I took off for our rooms. As promised in my room across the bed were several pairs of pants, jeans, shirts and some sneakers and a pair of boots, even found swim trunks and a cover-up shirt/outfit. All were great looking, fancy and expensive, real GQ Style clothes seen on movie stars and famous people. Almost too good for me to try on and wear, but I needed them so "as in Rome, do as the Romans!"

As I finished getting dressed, Eve came into the room, whistled at my clothes, then instructed me to show off my new fashions. We went downstairs, got into a cab and took off to the nearest store(s), to get me some clothes and other goodies. Quickly Eve took over, after I tried to stop at the local Walmart's, which she veto'ed and told the cab driver to head for the fashion district, so she could get me "good" clothes. Even got new luggage and travel bags, so I gave up, knowing when I was whipped.

CHAPTER IX

We shopped most of the afternoon, buying stuff I did not know I needed, some things I had never seen before. We had a late lunch out, then went back to the hotel, passing through the lobby, Eve was given a message - it was from her parents they had a late meeting so asking forgiveness if we would eat supper alone? This seemed to make Eve so very happy, saying only one word, as we got on the elevator "PICNIC" laughing all the way up to our floor and rooms.

She would tell me nothing about PICNIC, but she got busy talking on the phone... Later I found out about Eve's fun side, as her plans came together, that included a large assortment of dishes from room service, goodies from a local bakery, a selection of fresh seafood, including sushi and several bottles of Champaign, wine and beer. All these goodies were spread across my bed to eat. After the hotel staff were gone, Eve insisted we had to strip naked first, before she would let us eat. Dinner was very interesting nothing I had ever done before, no silverware or plates were available, as most of the food was eaten off our fingers and bodies - delicious and very enjoyable, needless to say eating included food and body parts and it took long time before we finished...

Eve scheduled breaks in between for eating seafood off her belly, along with her pussy. Next she gave me a blow-job after eating soup, the heat and spices were very different. Next was cake and cookies off of her chest and breasts, the chocolate and icing was real fun to get off of her... We had to exit to her room as our dinner was all over my bed, she enjoyed being an all American CowGirl, riding my cock on top as if she was possessed by an evil spirit. Different and very enjoyable as I lost count the number of times she orgasmed, and she got me to cum twice, a new record for me. With dinner, champagne and the sex, it was an early, but an enjoyable night.

Another early morning for me, just guess I do not sleep well in hotels, I got up trying not to wake up Eve - that did not work as she followed me into my room, then yelled at me for trying to clean up our dinner, off my bed - informing that room service would take care of everything and get a huge gratuity for their efforts.

As I gave up, knowing I was fighting out of my weight class, and went into the shower and was not surprised that Eve followed me, helping me wash all my tender bits and hidden places. Being a gentleman I help her wash all her special places. Once clean she insisted that we get dirty all over again, never before enjoying doggie-style in a hot, steamy shower before, but I highly recommend it for sure. Also got a bit of cock-sucking, really on my hit parade. After getting all dirty we had to get cleaned up all over again, more fun in the shower, real fun!!

We got dressed together as we became more and more comfortable around each other, besides I greatly enjoyed the view and Eve picked out my outfits that she liked best. We were surprised when her parents called her room and told us that an early teleconference was necessary for them to talk to someone in the UK, so we were on our own for breakfast. After hanging up Eve broke out in a huge smile, telling me to hang on, we are going to have fun... now what???

She made a few quick calls, then we took off, down to a taxi then off across the city, to a fancy restaurant, but at this time it was closed, but as we walked across the empty parking, the front door was opened and locked behind us. We were taken into the kitchen, a hub of activities with many people cooking and preparing food to serve later and then directed to an office. Once inside I saw a large table, with 8 or 10 chairs, with just a chief sitting at the head of the table. He invited us to sit down and we were served a awesome tasting meal, dish after dish maybe each better than the last, with the greatest coffee I ever had in my life.

After the fantastic breakfast brunch, Eve showed me a new side of town, taking to me places I never knew. Horseback riding into the country, a day spa with a sauna and couples massage, a movie in an IMAX theater with a 180-degree wrap-around screen - a super impressive viewing experience. We got back to our rooms in time for a nap, but with Eve nothing was ever as expected - no sleeping was involved, but sex around the room, in and over chairs, me on top, on bottom, sides-ways even tried on the balcony, but the sun was too hot and bright. After her version of a "nap", I needed a real nap, with time spent sleeping, but we had to get ready for dinner with her Mom and Dad.

CHAPTER X

So began my life with Eve, each day was better than the last, each one more and more enjoyable.

Eve and I finished our schooling, but in England, not in the US, employment was not possible for either of us with Eve's parents requiring her attending formal functions, I was her official escort.

I did pick up some security training from a few friendly MIB, found out a few even may have had hearts, teaching me how "not to fight", but dominate and overcome anyone quickly to defend myself and Eve. YES, some moves could be considered "dirty tricks" but while fighting bad guy #1, #2 could shoot me or hurt Eve - grab them and put them down, then move to safety ASAP. Even got qualified with several firearms and weapons, which really turned Eve "on", the sex with her was out of the world that night, maybe even up a notch up afterwards.

After school and a few years Eve, finally agreed to marry me, I had asked her several times, but she kept turning me down. Her mother retired from the diplomatic services, which opened the position to Eve. Unknown to me, Eve and her mother had made plans, she got pregnant just after taking her new job, and once our daughter Lucinda (Lucy), my "Mon Ange" was born, her mother gladly took on the role as Grandma, and traveled with us, taking care our baby when necessary for meetings, events or other missions.

Motherhood and pregnancy did nothing to slow Eve's sex drive down at all, I think she was "horny" everyday of the whole 8-months, I had to slow her down toward the end, and some positions were not possible, but she kept me satisfied and tired most of the time.

A second child, born three years later, our son Michael, my number-1 partner, able to do anything and I am sure my replacement in a few years.

So our lives continued, exciting and enjoyable long into the future, Eve gained a good track record of agreements, policies and winning many decisions good for the people of the UK and many other countries around the world.

She kept me engage and happy all my life, completely satisfied all the time. Lucy took over for her Grandfather in the diplomatic service. Mike actually took over, owner/operator of the old campground I worked for in the NC mountains.

After Eve's retirement, we actually moved back to the campground ourselves, building a new private cabin back deep in the woods, but we helped around the camp as Mike allowed us to wander around, at times.

Best part was we purchased the land around our cave, installing only a short fence, a small parking lot and driveway off a main road, but all was locked off behind a big camouflaged gate. We upgraded the cave with a metal wood stove, solar power for a small refrigerator/freezer, and cellphone/tablet charger. We got tired of sleeping on the floor so a plush Purple Mattress and bed frame was hauled up the mountain for comfort.

One other great benefit was access to the lake we swam across, years ago, which got stocked with lots of fish, that Eve caught for many a wonderful meal. So we hid from the world and enjoyed the rest of our lives together, still enjoying sex to the very end, but that is the only way to go...