All Comments on 'Summer Camp Sisterhood Pt. 01'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Lisa SummersLisa Summersover 3 years agoAuthor
Originally titled "Playing Doctor, Part 1"

I retitled it because the first 3 parts had little to do with Dr. Jan's medical career, instead being about how she became the nympho that she is. If you voted for "Playing Doctor Part 1", won't you please revote for this, because Literotica can't carry your votes over. Thank you SO much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Done did that 5/5. It's a great story. Can't wait for next chapter.

J

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago
Original Comment From Playing Doctor-01

I enjoyed the story quite much, with it being extremely well written, including excellent background detail. I am definitely liking the Janet / Amy characters!!

Am anxiously waiting for "Summer Camp Sisterhood" Pt. 2:

Definitely A 5*-Star Lesbian Sex Story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, that was so good, reminded me of events at Guide Camp nearly thirty years ago as me and my fellow guides, (aged between about 14 and 15 enjoyed each other). I later discovered boys, but have never lost my love of a curvaceous female friend. 5 stars, if only for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG! Your story got me so excited and your depiction of Amy and Jan was beautiful. I had just turned 18 years-old the summer I was befriended and willingly seduced by an older neighbor. Susan was a beautiful 32 year-old divorced Nurse that I babysat for. She was 5’ 11” tall, with long blonde hair, blue-eyes, 130 lbs., and model-like measurements of 34B-22-30. I had known her for about a year and we went on runs and played tennis together. She also was an avid swimmer and I was given access to her pool whenever I wanted to use it. I was infatuated and titillated by Susan’s perfect body and impressed with her worldliness. I began using her swimming pool regularly as part of my fitness routine; which also gave me excuses to see her more frequently. I began wearing a micro bikini to use her pool, which my Mother would not ever have approved of. I was ecstatic when Susan complimented my athletic body; at the time I was 5’ 7” tall, 115 lbs., with measurements of 34D-25-34. I appreciated that she always treated and accepted me as an adult. Early on I always looked forward to seeing Susan in the early morning. I was especially excited when she answered the door in various stages of undress. Susan often was wearing a short robe or long t-shirt with bikini panties on underneath, but not a bra. Over a short period of time she began to expose more of her model-like body to me. I often got to see her coming fresh out of the shower; wrapped in a towel or shorty terry-cloth robe. Her sensual body excited me; she knew I was unable to look away when she exposed herself to me. I was titillated by her exposing herself to me; I began wearing sexier tube tops, tank tops, and short-shorts that accentuated my curvy body. When my parents went on a 10 day cruise vacation; I was provided the option to stay with Susan if I wanted to. The first day of my newfound freedom Susan and I spent the afternoon swimming and sunbathing. I let her rub tanning lotion all over my body. My young body’s quivering response to Susan’s soft lingering touch revealed my need. I reciprocated and trembled as I nervously and eagerly rubbed lotion all over her long-legged body. The slow sensual touches and our eye contact spoke to our mutual sexual desire. Susan stopped me before I finished applying lotion; she blatantly told me “I want to fuck you so bad.” She quickly led me to her master bedroom; inside she firmly put her hands on my hips and kissed my eager lips. I trembled with anticipation as Susan’s tongue penetrated and explored my mouth. We quickly removed each other’s bikinis; our warm oiled bodies added to the erotic stimulation. Susan was an experienced lover, with an insatiable desire to pleasure me. I'm a new fan for sure! Sheena, 22 years-old in San Diego.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous