Summer Camp Sisterhood Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered what would come next.

"So...you've never actually been with another girl? Until now, I mean?" Amy said, her expression serious.

"No," I said. "I wanted to, with lots of girls, and with fantasy girls..." I wasn't sure if Amy would be mad, or happy, or what.

"Have you ever kissed another girl?" she asked.

"You mean...like that?" I said, looking toward the bathroom. She nodded.

"No, never. Just, you know, kisses on the cheek and stuff."

"So...I guess you've not spent much time naked with other girls..."

"No, I said...but I really, really wanted to," I said, heavily. Amy laughed.

"Yeah, I can see that," she said. "Do you think that you're attracted to other girls?"

"Do you mean, am I bi, or a lesbian?" I said. "Oh yeah, now I know I am." Amy laughed again.

"Good point," she said. "So, would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

"Oh god, yes!" I gasped. In truth, I never wanted to leave her side - ever.

Amy smiled, then leaned in and kissed me, softly, lightly, almost tentatively and shyly. She put her hands on both sides of my head, as though she wanted to keep me there, my lips on hers, for always and always. Her body was so warm and soft against mine. Her breasts were beautiful pillows, and still a little moist from the shower. I felt her body shaking a little as we kissed.

"Here, this is for you," Amy said, bringing her right hand up to my face. Her fingers were glistening and gooey, a clear liquid dripping from them. I caught a sharp smell that I thought I recognized, but wasn't sure.

"It's my pussy," she whispered. "See if you like it."

As she brought her fingers closer to my nose, I inhaled. I loved the smell, it made me feel sexy and hot, and made my own pussy itch. I smiled and squirmed, and then Amy traced her wet fingers over my lips, until I opened my mouth, and she slid them between my lips for me to suck. I groaned, and then she sighed, kissing my throat.

I sucked on her fingers like...I don't know what, because I had never done that to a boy, but it really made me crazy, like I was doing something as naughty and nasty as could be. Whatever, it put me in a mood where I wanted to do whatever Amy wanted me to.

"I love sucking you...your fingers," I said, my eyes shining with excitement.

"I see that," Amy said. "Tell me if you like sucking on these, baby." She held up one of her breasts, like she was offering it to me, her nipple pink, and hard and long. I brought my mouth to her left nipple, as she cradled my head in her hands, my lips encasing her hard, wrinkled nipple in my warm, moist lips. I began gently sucking on her, and she immediately groaned with pleasure.

"Oh yeah, baby, your mouth is so hot on me...I love it, suck me, suck my nipple, nurse on me, I wanna be your mommy..."

God, when she said that, I almost came. I loved the thought of being naked in bed with a naked woman, and me calling her mommy, and tasting her breasts, and the juice from her pussy...it was about the naughtiest, but sexiest thing I'd ever heard of - and then I did cum, an orgasm rolling through me like castor oil through the small intestine. I shivered and moaned, and almost bit Amy's nipple, my hips rolling and pushing hard into her naked body.

"Oh baby, you're cumming," Amy said excitedly. Then she just held me for a little while.

"Wow," I said. "I didn't expect that." Then she did something that I never expected - again.

Amy began kissing and licking my breasts, her fingers gently caressing and squeezing my tiny buds, barely even big enough for the necessity of any bra, but my nipples grew and grew under her expert lips and tongue, extending out, hard and high, until I wondered if they'd ever be small again. Her tongue scraping over the sensitive wrinkled flesh of nipple and areola shot hot sparks of pleasure through me, filling my clit once again with sexual electricity.

"Oh god, Amy..." I moaned.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked, faint worry lines appearing in her forehead.

"No...no, god," I giggled. "Just the opposite...you feel wonderful...I love it...you."

She returned to sucking on my near-childish breasts, as her hand found its way between my legs. I let my thighs fall separate to give my goddess access to my inner core, to the seat of sensation, the key to my heart. Her finger tips danced over my labia, caressing and stroking my tiny ridges, teasing my wet interior but not yet invading me, filling me, though I longed for her there.

"Unnh," I groaned, thrusting my hips up, at her hand.

"Patience, baby," Amy whispered, bringing her lips back to mine, intoxicating me with the wine of her breath, her saliva, her complete and total intimacy. We kissed passionately, her tongue filling me, owning me, possessing my mouth and being, as her fingers possessed my pussy and clit. My body arched with excitement, her fingers, at long last, slipping inside me, filling me, fucking me. I was hers completely.

"Yessss," I moaned into her mouth. Her thumb flicked over my excited clit, and I shrieked into her hot mouth as I came once more, my body shaking and quivering with the excitement and pleasure that I knew could only come from perfect womanly love. Amy let her fingers remain inside my weeping pussy, my hot lubrication dripping from me onto the sheet below.

Her lips remained softly on mine, as we shared our breathing, but she was otherwise passive, our naked bodies - hers lush, round, full, mine undeveloped and young - resting comfortably and perfectly together, breasts touching breasts, hips touching familiarly.

"I love you, Amy" I whispered.

"I love, you, too, Jan," she replied, her eyes fixed on mine. "Forever."

The word burned itself into my brain.

I imagined myself as a housewife, wearing a stupid frilly apron, and nothing else, and Amy coming home in a serious business suit, then her taking me in her arms and fucking me on the kitchen table of our little suburban house. My pussy and clit were becoming excited once again. I never realized that I could be so sexually aroused so often, and easily - but then, I'd never met Amy before.

"Do you...do you think that we could, um, touch each other some more?" I asked her tentatively.

Amy smiled. "We can fuck all night, sweetie." At first I was put off by the word, it seemed so coarse. But then I thought that, with Amy, I would do anything that would bring us both pleasure. 'Fucking' was just what I needed to learn, and I needed to get started.

"Amy, I want to do you," I said.

"Baby, you needn't ask," she said, smiling. "Just do what you feel, it'll be right."

I slid my hand down between her legs, my fingers clumsily touching her mons.

"That's a wonderful start," she sighed. "Just do what you think is right, recall what I did," she coaxed. Then she kissed me again, and I learned about multi-tasking.

As we kissed, as passionately as before, our lips and tongues caressing and writhing together, saliva and breath intermingling, my fingers stroked her fat labia, wondrously large and thick, her hot, cream fluid nearly gushing out to coat my small fingers. She was hot and hard there, my fingers growing slick from her excitement, and she stiffened slightly when one finger entered her, then her hips began thrusting onto my hand as I went deeper. I reflexively pulled my finger out after filling her up to my knuckle, but when she groaned, I re-entered, innocently finger fucking her over and over.

Her soft cooing when we began a sweet rhythm of fucking, let me know that what I was doing was exactly right. The rotating movements of her ass and hips let me know that I was creating a serious stimulus and response, and it was the right one. Then I remembered how her touch on my clitoris had caused my orgasm, and so I ventured to caress that small, pink pearl of feminine pleasure, clumsily at first.

Amy winced at my first touch, and then nearly sucked in my face with her kiss as I returned my touch to her clit. It must have been just right, because I think that she really lost control.

"Oh god oh god oh god yes yes YESSS! Fuck, stroke my clit, I'm so fucking hot for you...yeah, there there there FUCK! Fill my cunt, fuck my pussy, eat my clit OH GOD OH GOD OHGODYESYESYESSSSS!!" Her body shook and shook, as she clutched me, hard.

I wasn't sure what I should do then, or if I should really do anything more, so I left my hand where it was, on her hot, wet, pussy. Her thighs crushed together, I thought that she might almost break my fingers, when to my surprise, her pussy squirted hot liquid all over my hand and lower arm.

"My goodness, she's PEEING on me," I thought, shocked at the thought that girls ever peed in bed, at least when they were awake. Nonetheless, I left my hand there, dripping with Amy's hot fluid, until she told me otherwise.

Fortunately, Amy's thighs had separated moments after squashing my hand. If the pressure had stayed, my hand would have looked like something out of the cartoons, flat and floppy. It wasn't uncomfortable to leave my hands on and in her, just strange and unfamiliar.

A few minutes later, Amy opened her eyes and smiled at me. "I love you," she said, then slowly eased my hand from her crotch, and brought it up between us.

"Taste me, again" she said. We both set about kissing and licking my hand, the hot, sweet and musky taste and smell of her on me, the most wonderful fragrance I had ever encountered.

She held me in her arms as we fell asleep, dreams of love in both our heads.

###

12