Summer Camp Sisterhood Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued crooning. "Yeah, I like feeling your tongue cleaning my pussy, licking up all my hot strawberry cream wetness, putting my stuff in you, making you mine, forever and ever..."

Then I had the biggest shock of my life. Something...mushy...touched the tip of my tongue, then was thrust almost into my mouth when Sarah squeezed her vaginal muscles. Then it was in my mouth, filling it, along with her still gushing, hot cream!

"Oh god! What is that?" I sputtered, as Sarah started laughing, I thought maniacally.

She leaned down and kissed my face. "I just thought you might get hungry while eating me, so I hid a strawberry from the dessert bar there for you." She smiled, and kissed me on the tip of my nose. "And mmm, you DO smell fruity. Also very hot." She swiped her tongue over my cheek.

"Jesus, you could have warned me," I whined.

"Umm, well, it's your initiation...you don't get warnings," she said. I resolved to be mad at her, but she slipped down and began kissing my pussy, reminding me of the pleasure that she'd brought me only moments before. Her tongue licked knowingly at my wetness, and I soon forgot her little prank as my body readied for yet another orgasm.

"Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah," I crooned. "Lick me like that, just over my clit...OH GOD...maybe not so hard, oh fuck yeah yeah yeah just like that, oh GOD YES!" My hips shook with delight, ecstasy exploding in me, my pussy exploding with liquid squirting all over Sarah's cute face, the other girls laughing and clapping.

"Serves you right, Sarah," Kim crowed. "You got me last year, now it's your turn. You go, Jan!"

Sarah slowed the pace of her pussy licking, my clit quivering from the joy I'd felt.

"Oh god, that felt so...well, good," I said, lamely. Sarah hugged me.

"Forgive me?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yeah," I said.

Then Sarah kissed me, the sweetest, tenderest and eventually, hottest kiss I ever had with another girl, at least up to that time. We kissed for the longest time, our lips mashed together, fully sharing each other's saliva and breath. Finally, though, I had to catch my breath.

"Whew," I said. I looked her straight in the eyes, those green beauties. "That was nice."

"I'm glad you liked it. Now you have to lick my ass," Sarah said.

"You're kidding?" I said, looking to the others on the bed. They all just turned their hands, palms up, indicating that there was nothing they could do about it.

"It's your initiation," Amy said, as though that explained everything.

"Alright," I said, "but you have to untie me...and I'm just kissing your butt."

"No you're not," Sarah said. "You are kissing my butt...hole, and sticking your tongue up my ass, into my pooper. It's your initiation, you don't have any choice."

"Tell me why I want to be initiated, again," I said rhetorically. Sarah quickly caressed my clit with her fingers.

"Oh yeah," I said, grinning. She untied me, which was a big relief - my arms were getting tired!

Sarah told me to lie on my back, and she sat her ass on my face, facing my feet. I should have suspected something then. I spread her butt cheeks with my hands to look at her hole. It really was the cutest little pink starfish, her bottom was perfect too. I didn't have any experience with butts before that, but over time I have come to love licking other girls' bottoms, and when I see a girl walking down the street, after I look at her face, I'm always drawn to her sweet butt. I often picture licking her ass hole shortly after meeting her.

I began tentatively licking her cheeks.

"You can lick my butt cheeks all you want...later," Sarah said, from above me. "Right now I want you to eat out my ass hole like it was a pussy. Get to work, girl."

I sniffed delicately at her hole, expecting a horrible poopy smell. I was surprised to find that her bottom didn't smell bad at all. In fact, I found the scent of her hole attractive, sexy and mysterious. I started licking, getting closer to her anus, enjoying the difference in the texture of her skin down there. Then I slowly slipped my tongue into the dark opening, tight as it was, wriggling the tip around, which made Sarah giggle.

She sat down harder on my face, and my tongue slipped deep inside. By that point I didn't mind. The smell of her ass and pussy both had begun turning me on, and my clit was definitely tingling, and my pussy was dripping with desire for her. I thought it was weird that her ass also smelled fruity, but I figured it was just residue from her strawberry prank.

As I licked her ass, I fingered my pussy, then she bent over to lick my slit, and I moved my fingers to concentrate on my clit. I stroked my slickly wet little pearl, stiff and excited, as her tongue lapped along my labia and deep inside my silky hole.

"Unnh, god, lick my hole!" I mumbled into her ass, and she doubled her efforts.

"Fuck, Jan, lick my hot ass, you're making me lose control, I'm fucking gonna cum on your face!" she said in return, barely audible with her mouth attached to my cunt. We were on course to cum together, Sarah's mouth pleasuring my hot pussy, my tongue and mouth teasing her sweet ass hole.

'Sweet'? What the...

Then, to my horror, a slimy, continuous mass slid out of Sarah's rectum into my mouth. "Oh fuck, she's shitting in my mouth!" I thought. What would I do? What could I do?

God help me, I came at that instant, my body sparking with the most intense orgasm I had ever had, and few have been more intense since - it was shocking, stunning, and as my body convulsed with the intense ecstasy of complete and utter degradation and humiliation, another woman shitting in my mouth, my body reacting with pleasure as a result - what was happening to me?

As I spasmed, Sarah could feel my intense reaction, and she had to know that I was cumming. As a result, she, too, came, her domination of me causing her to cum, her ass quivering on my face, her thighs shaking in uncontrollable delight.

We both shook, and held each other, as the intense storms of our orgasms took control of our bodies. For several minutes we froze hotly together, then slowly relaxed. As we lay there, Kyra walked over and handed Sarah something. She rolled off me, then reversed her body to lay with me, face to face.

She brought her hand up, holding a half peeled banana, with half the banana already gone.

"You've got to be hungry, Jan," Sarah said. "Would you like some of my banana? Um, some more of my banana?" I looked at her impish smile, and mock slapped her.

"Damnit!" I said. "You did it again! Stop it!" I had to smile a little, though, in relief more than anything else. I could still feel my stomach quiver a little at the thought of what could have happened!

At that point, all of the girls, naked now, came over to the bunk. Kyra spoke up.

"When you complete your initiation, I'm your present," she said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means that tonight, you and I will sleep together, and I'll do anything that you want, but from then on, you can sleep with anyone you want to, if she agrees - or if they agree, if you'd like to have more than one lover." She giggled.

"Sometimes one pussy is just not enough."

"Welcome to our family, Jan," Amy said. "In just a few minutes, you're truly going to be our sister, and our lover." I smiled, feeling the warmth, as I looked into all the loving faces of the girls around me.

"No more fruit in pussies and asses, right?" I said.

"Only if you want to," Sarah said.

"'In just a few minutes', you said," I said to Amy.

"Uh yeah...this part is for real," she said. "We each pee into a bowl, then take a sip of our mixed pee. Then you're in officially, and we're yours for a lifetime."

"'Officially?'" I said. "God, you guys have rules and everything."

"Well, it's just the way it worked out," Amy said.

I watched as she pulled out a clean, white ceramic bowl. Each girl in turn, squatted over the bowl and peed maybe a quarter cup or so into it, and I grew fascinated at seeing each girl pee, their lovely pussies exposed to me as their amber flow jetted into the container with a hissing noise. I was growing excited all over again.

"Jan?" Amy said, finally. "It's your turn." I walked over to the bowl, turning away and squatting.

"No, Jan, we want to see your beautiful little pussy while you pee, too," Kim said. I turned around, a little shy, trying not to think about peeing in front of other girls - or else we might be there all night, waiting!

Finally, though, I got a few strong squirts of my golden urine into the bowl, and Amy pronounced herself satisfied. "That's beautiful," she said. Sniffing it, she added, "I bet it tastes good, too." The other girls giggled, and I joined in.

Amy then poured some into a plastic cup that she brought from her room, and then held it up.

"Here's to the lifelong Sisterhood of Camp," she said, the golden liquid sparkling above our heads. "May our sharing of this reflect our shared love for each other the rest of our lives." With that, she took a sip from the cup, and passed it to Sarah, and then on down the line until it came to me. I had had a suspicion that drinking the pee was yet another trick of Sarah's, but after watching them, I was satisfied that the pranks were over, and this was the serious part.

I took the cup, and brought it up to my face, smelling it. It smelled like hot sea water, and the thought of what it was, and what I was about to do, gave me a secret tingle. I wondered how many opportunities to have sex with the other girls I would have before the month was up.

"Go ahead," Amy gently urged me. I drank the golden fluid, feeling happy that I could join these wonderful girls, the salty taste a little overwhelming, though also exciting, but the girls all hugged me at once, kissing me, and exclaiming at how happy they were, and how happy I was going to be.

"Um, will I get a chance to, um, be with you from now on?" I asked suddenly shy, in spite of what Kyra had said.

"Do you mean, 'sleep with' or 'fuck' one of us?" Amy said. I nodded.

"Not exactly," she said. I felt crestfallen.

"You'll be able to sleep with one of us, or all of us at once, if you want!" she said, smiling. "And you can do anything you want with one of us, or all of us, no matter how dirty or nasty somebody might think it is - we're your sisters, and we love you."

"Sarah likes to drink my pee, straight from my pussy," Lila said.

"Yes, I do," Sarah said, uncharacteristically blushing. "Just like you like to lick my bottom and you don't care when." Lila grinned.

"And we all love to make each other cum, all the time," Amy said. "Anyone up for putting some mattresses together on the floor tonight, and fucking?"

And that was how my first summer camp went. There are other stories I could tell you from that experience, and maybe I will later. But I also have to tell you about other fun times I had growing up, until I finally became the medical professional, respected in my community, that I am today.

See you then!

###

12