All Comments on 'Summer Ch. 19'

by TheTyke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Summer Chapters 18 & 19.

It was worth waiting for these chapters, hope there are more to come.

Feel that there is an element of truth in the whole series of these stories.

They are also well written, keep up the good work.

Being greedy hope you soon have another chapter to publish soon.

TheTykeTheTykeover 12 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Many thnaks for your comment. There is considerably more than an element of truth in the 'Summer' stories. Obviously there is a liberal dose of poetic licence but the characters are real and the stories based on real events although not all the events happened to these characters (back to poetic licence). Anyway I am always pleased to receive your comments and really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the stories. There are more to come but please be patient as the time I have available to write is limited. Once again many thanks for the comment - please keep them coming..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best story!

This was by far THE best story I have read on Literotica!

lusherlusheralmost 11 years ago
rereading "Summer"

How pleased I was to come back to my favorite story on Literotica to find you'd added new chapters. They are just as sensual and emotional and real as the rest of your wonderful writing. I hope you'll return with more chapters soon. I can't get enough of them.

MacD7MacD7over 10 years ago
Its great, but...

I am greatly enjoying the story but you could find use in some good editing. She we start instead of shall we etc. Also you lose track of who is doing what with jackie,

She had watched Steve shed his trousers, his erection springing clear, hard and proud in the harsh light. She knew what was going to happen and she watched John settle himself between Jackie's legs with a detachment that surprised her. As Steve slowly slid into her sister

you go from steve, to john, to steve, to john, to steve, back to john fucking her...yet never once is it not supposed to be just john, and steve comes later. But overall, pretty good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OOOOHH

I keep reading this story waiting for Sue (and sometimes even Jackie) to stand up for herself and to stop passively allowing all these jerks take advantage of her. I got SO excited when Jackie kicked their ass, and when Sue grabbed him by the balls and explained that it is the girls' choice who gets to have sex with her, I was literally cheering. But then they turn around and forgive so easily those who quite directly intended to rape them and give in to their advances - I was ready to scream at that point! Seriously?????? That is just so tasteless... It is very sad how little self-respect these girls have, and I do not buy the author's stance that it is all justified by the fact that they like sex - yes, it's fine to like sex, but it's a question of simple pride not to give in to those who do not ask properly and who do not show enough respect to you, you can always find someone who will treat you with more respect and let you have sex on your terms... And if this is a true story, then I am even more sorry and mad that there are so many men who do not seem to grasp just how evil rape is, and how many women do not have enough self-respect to pick proper partners...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous