Summer Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Believe me I understand. But I really need to get this out," Justin said as he looked back down at his erection. "OK, look. What if I don't take it out?" he reasoned. "See? If I just keep doing this, I could probably cum that way," he said as he massaged the underside of his penis head using just his fore and middle fingers.

"You can?!" Ashley asked, surprised. Justin nodded, continuing his work. "Well, go for it then. Anything to get this down I guess," she joked as she turned bright red.

Now with permission, Justin leaned back and closed his eyes. He went to work over his shorts as he increased his tempo massaging his penis head. Ashley crossed her legs and arms then leaned forward. She watched intently as Justin's breathing increased.

Almost as soon as he started, Justin let out a soft whimper. Ashley was surprised to hear such a sound from him. It almost sounded as if he was crying. Ashley tried not to react during this very private moment. She looked up at Justin's face. His eyes were still closed, head leaning back.

As Justin continued to jerk off, Ashley looked on, fascinated. "Does that feel good?" she asked, looking up at Justin's strained face. He nodded, eyes still closed. "It feels incredible." Ashley smiled as she resumed watching him caress his penis head. Justin then placed his other hand under his balls as he continued to rub his shaft.

Ashley wondered if he was getting close to orgasm. She had seen several men orgasm in her life, but never someone like Justin. She knew what to expect, but watching her closest lifelong friend have one was sure to be an amazing experience. The moment was slowly taking her over as well. She felt excited and nervous all at once. She was certainly aroused.

Suddenly, Justin straightened his legs firmly. He raised his feet a couple inches off the ground. In an instant, he stopped. He stayed completely still and silent. Ashley watched anxiously. She looked up at Justin. "Are you gonna cum?"

A second later, a large thick and white glob pushed its way through the thin fabric of his underwear and shorts and oozed out the top. His fingers worked feverishly as he let out a deep and aggressive moan. More cum poured out and rolled down all sides of the tent his penis created.

"Fuck!" shouted Justin as his legs now convulsed with every jolt of ejaculate. Ashley screamed, jumping back away from Justin. Thick cum was spread everywhere; all over Justin's shorts and his hand.

"Oh my God, Justin!" Ashley shouted. "It's going everywhere!" It was true. The sheer volume was enough to completely soak the front part of Justin's shorts. Ashley guessed there must be even more underneath. After nearly fifteen long seconds, Justin's orgasm subsided. He finally opened his eyes to examine the situation. Cum was everywhere. It was quickly running down the sides of his legs and onto the couch.

"Ooo, oo, stand up Justin, it's getting on the couch!" Ashley shouted.

Justin jumped up, doing his best to contain the puddle in his shorts. Ashley reached over and scooped up the cum that had landed on the couch. In the urgency of the moment, she didn't fully realize what she was doing. She cupped her hands and held them out as she giggled. She looked up at Justin. He smiled and shrugged as she held out her little hands with cum in them. In a panic, Ahsley ran to the kitchen to wash her hands. As she was in the other room, Justin took off his shorts and underwear, rolling them up in a ball. His penis was now half erect and covered in cum. Ashley walked back in and just stopped and stared when she saw Justin. Standing there, naked from the waist down. Holding his shorts in a ball. His penis was half erect, sticking out lewdly. Cum was everywhere, dripping from his oversized balls.

Ashley couldn't help but laugh. "Justin, go get in the shower," she said. "I'll take care of this." Justin laughed, tossed his shorts aside, and scurried off to get cleaned up. Ashley watched him run off as his hefty penis swayed back and forth. She then looked down inspecting the scene. There was a puddle of cum where Justin was standing. So she grabbed some paper towels and knelt down to clean up. Before doing so, she reached down and scooped some up with her finger. She didn't know why she did this. She gently played with it between her forefinger and thumb. It quickly became sticky. She held it up to her nose and smelled it. It smelled of cleaning products. Bleach, almost.

Ashley quickly cleaned up the rest and threw away the paper towels. She took a seat on the couch and stared at the TV which still showed the paused movie on the screen.

'What did I just watch?' she asked herself. She could hear the shower going upstairs as she wondered what Justin looked like in there. The image of his ten inch, throbbing hard penis was etched in her mind. She wondered if he was hard again upstairs. She felt in between her legs. Unsurprisingly, she was wet. The scene that just unfolded was surreal. From Justin showing her his erection, to jerking off, to him cumming. She pictured the amount of cum he shot out. It was so much. She remembered smelling it. It was too intense for her as she felt herself become aggressively aroused. Ashley decided she should leave as she stood up and snuck out the garage door.

A line had been crossed. A big line. A twenty year line in the making. This summer was about to get interesting.

To be continued...

12