All Comments on 'Summer Days Ch. 01'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TwilekloverTwilekloverabout 4 years ago
awesome!

Very well written and paced! Please please continue!

zooliciouszooliciousabout 4 years ago

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Another monster dick and cum spewing story! Hope there will be more girl on dick to it.

Pharmdog7504Pharmdog7504about 4 years ago
What’s next

Curious to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

We need the next chapter!

sparkle8sparkle8over 3 years ago
Outstanding

Very hot. I can't wait to see how this evolves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just Curious

Every exhibitionist story always seems to be about a guy with a huge dick! Out of curiosity I did a search on Literotica and not a single story came up about a small dick. You would think at least one author would have the balls to write an erotic story about a women or a group that enjoy playing with a small penis without bashing the guy for it. A small penis is fun to play with, fits easily in one’s hand and mouth and since the most sensitive parts of a women are only a few inches inside the vagina, what’s not to like?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

Not an ounce of fat on Ashley’s frame but she has 32D tits? It doesn’t work like that.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Very nice beginning to the series...best friends sharing a VERY INTIMATE moment; Ashley learns something about Justin she did not even suspect, and now has DEFINITELY sparked off feelings in her brain.

These two have all summer to explore all this, which the next chapter will reveal where this is gonna go...

Five**5**Stars, for an excellent beginning!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous