Summer Days Ch. 02

Story Info
Justin and Ashley hang by the pool.
5.4k words
4.62
52.4k
34

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Justin quickly washed his body in the shower. He couldn't wait to go back downstairs. Ashley was someone he had always thought of as a sister. They did everything together as siblings normally do. But today their relationship took a turn. Justin wasn't upset about it, however. He was thrilled. Ashley was drop dead gorgeous. Justin had always thought that. And now there was a chance things may elevate between them.

He quickly dried off and grabbed some fresh clothes. He then stopped. What if there was an opportunity to do more today? She had already seen his dick. She already saw him masturbate. Would it be weird to try again? He decided to go downstairs in just a towel. If she was put off about it, he could easily play it off as if he was getting something out of the dryer. As Justin went down the stairs, he could hear Ashley fumbling about in the kitchen. He looked down and noticed he was getting so excited that he had developed a half erection that was starting to pop out.

Once downstairs, Justin rounded the corner from the living room to the kitchen. "Can I just say that-"

"Oh hi, sweetie," said Christina as she turned around to greet Justin. Her eyes immediately noticed his very obvious erection sprouting underneath his towel. "Why are you walking around in a towel!?"

"Christina! You're home early?" Justin asked as he awkwardly tried to conceal his erection. He did not expect to see his stepmother home so soon.

"Yes, I had a customer cancel on me. And why are you walking around in just a towel?" she asked again, giggling at her stepson.

"I... umm... I left my clothes in the dryer."

"Hmm, I don't think there was anything in there, sweetie. I did put your basketball shorts and boxers in the washing machine for you. They were just thrown on the ground in the family room. You really need to be better about making a mess, Justin. Your father would lose his mind."

Justin was speechless. She had picked up his clothes? They were covered in cum! "Oh, umm thanks Christina. Yeah sorry about that."

"How was your run?" she asked as she peeled an orange over the sink.

"Run?"

"Yeah, didn't you go running? Your shorts were soaked and I heard the shower going," Christina turned to Justin. "I assumed you went for a run."

"Ohhh... oh yeah, sorry. It was good. It was a long one."

"I bet. Good day for it with these clouds." Christina leaned against the countertop eating her orange. Justin looked in the family room, wondering where Ashley went. He quickly eyed the couch to make sure there was nothing left on the cushion. As he did so, Christina glanced up and down his body. She admired the great shape her stepson was in while checking out his toned and muscular back muscles. As Justin turned back around, Christina noticed his erection had subsided. 'Young men and their hormones' she thought to herself.

"Did Ashley run with you, honey?" Christina asked as she popped in another orange peel.

"Huh? Ashley? Oh... umm yeah. Yeah she did, why do you ask?"

"No reason. I saw her walking towards her house as I pulled in. She looked a little frazzled. Must have been quite a workout!"

"Oh.. umm.. Yeah, it sure was. She... umm... wanted to get some rest," Justin said fumbling through an answer. He figured Ashley must have ran out of there the minute he hit the shower. He suddenly felt bad. He decided he needed to text her as soon as possible. He didn't want to risk hurting her or even worse, hurting his chances at more opportunities.

Christina started rifling through a large pile of mail she brought in with her. Justin scanned her as she was distracted. She was only forty-two, seven years younger than his father, George. Justin's mother passed away when he was three and George remarried three years later. Justin had always thought Christina was very attractive since he was a young teenager. She had brown hair down to her chest, but always had it either done up nice or in a neatly tied ponytail. She remained in great shape for her age as she always exercised and ate healthy. Her breasts were a perfect shape, medium and perky. Her flat stomach gave way to her beautiful legs. Christina stood in the kitchen still wearing her work attire. A loose fitting red blouse with a shallow v-cut, plaid grey high-cut pants, and white high heels. She really was beautiful.

"Honey?" she asked as Justin snapped out of his trance. "Are you going to get changed?"

"Oh yeah, sorry, I was just thinking about something. See ya later!" Justin hurriedly rushed back upstairs. 'Disaster averted' he thought. He tore off his towel and sat down on his bed, naked. Justin grabbed his cell phone and texted Ashley.

"Hey. You ok?" he asked

"Yes. Sorry I left so suddenly."

"No problem at all. I just wanted to make sure you're ok."

"Thanks."

Silence. Justin waited for another message but it didn't arrive. He became concerned that Ashley was weirded out by everything. He sat on the edge of his bed and sighed. He picked up his flaccid penis.

"You scared her away, buddy." Justin jokingly said to his penis before standing up and getting dressed. He periodically checked his phone to make sure he didn't miss a message. Still nothing.

Then he heard his phone vibrate.

"I saw Christina pulling in. But don't worry I cleaned up your mess lol."

Relieved, Justin wrote back instantly.

"Haha omg thanks. Sorry about that again. Hang by my pool tomorrow?"

No response. Dejected, Justin got dressed and headed out for the night.

———————————

Ashley sat on the couch watching TV with her parents and sister, Emily. She mindlessly scrolled through her phone while repeatedly going back to her text message from Justin. She wasn't sure what to do. She had a weird feeling that what they did together was wrong. She shouldn't have allowed any of it to happen. But she was torn because she now could not get the image of Justin out of her head. She kept picturing the entire scene from start to finish. She imagined it so much that she lost some of the details. Did she touch him? Did she touch herself without realizing it? It was a blur.

"Ashley, what's wrong?" her mother, Colleen asked. "You've been so quiet."

"Oh, nothing. I'm just tired. Long day," she responded. She opened her text messages again and stared at Justin asking her to come over tomorrow. She admitted to herself she wanted to see him again. Not just because they were best friends and hung out all the time. But now for another reason. She wanted to see his penis again.

"Sure" she wrote back. One text and she immediately had butterflies in her stomach.

--------------------

It was a hot and sticky July afternoon. The temperatures soared past 90 and the humidity was thick and stagnant. Ashley put on her modest one-piece black bathing suit with a white, see-through cover up. She slipped on her sandals over her freshly painted toes. Before heading over to Justin's, she drove over to Starbucks and picked up her usual Venti nonfat vanilla iced latte.

She was nervous, there was no doubt about that. But she hoped things could go back to normal, at least when she first arrived. As for the rest of the day, she was unsure where things may go. That left her feeling a bit apprehensive. As Ashley walked up Justin's driveway towards the back pool entrance, she took a deep breath. 'Act normal,' she told herself.

Justin was laying on a pool chair, wearing nothing but a lime green bathing suit. He looked forward to seeing Ashley again. Yesterday's incident was something the two of them had never experienced together. Justin woke up feeling a bit embarrassed about what happened. But he hoped the two could move on from it. He also hoped it could perhaps lead to something else. As for what that was? It remained to be seen yet.

"Heyy," Ashley said as she closed the pool gate.

Justin sat up in his chair. "Hey!" he tried to sound as normal as possible.

"It's so hot out," said Ashley as she approached Justin at the poolside. "I am like, sweating."

"I know, right? I'm gonna go swimming soon."

"Is it five o'clock somewhere?" Ashley asked as she eyed Justin's afternoon gin and tonic. Justin had a couple drinks so he could relax waiting for Ashley.

"Oh.. yeah," he laughed. "Not much else to do!" Justin said, throwing his hands up.

Ashley sat down and sipped her latte. The two sat in silence as they each scrolled their phone listening to the quiet sounds of the birds in the backyard. 'So much for normal,' Ashley thought as they awkwardly refrained from conversation. "You go out last night?" she finally asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, me and Mark got a bite. Low key."

Ashley nodded as she took another sip. She looked around the backyard at nothing in particular. Justin eyed her legs which were crossed and outstretched on the long chair. She had legs that could turn heads a hundred yards away. They were slender and smooth, shining lightly in the afternoon sun. Justin eyed her cute little feet. He loved women's feet but specifically Ashley's. She always had a nice pedicure.

"You?" Justin finally asked.

"Huh?"

"Did you... umm... go out?"

"Oh... nope. I was asleep at, like, ten probably." she said smiling.

Justin took a sip. Pondering his next move.

"Ashley, about yester-"

"Can we talk about-"

Each of them stopped and then laughed. "Great minds think alike," said Justin. "Listen, Ash... I'm sorry about how yesterday ended up. I feel bad."

"No, no, Justin. I'm sorry for running out. I just didn't know what else to do. Seeing you like that was... different is all."

Justin nodded. "Yeah I guess I got carried away. I'm sorry to have made you feel uncomfortable."

"Hug?" Ashley asked. Justin obliged as the two of them stood up and embraced. "Let's have a normal fun day like usual?" Ashley asked, shining her bright blue eyes.

"Deal."

Justin put on some music and the two hung out just like normal. They chatted about school, work, Ashley's aspirations to be a nurse, their friend group, etc. It was almost as if nothing had happened the day before. Justin even convinced Ashley to have a couple drinks with him as they enjoyed each other's company. Due to the heat, the two decided it was time to take a dip in the pool. Once they were in, Justin floated casually using a pool noodle while Ashley sat on the steps entering the shallow end.

"Can I ask you a question?" Ashley asked. Justin nodded as he floated about.

"When you meet up with all these women... do you... do you have... sex with them?"

Justin shrugged. "Sometimes. Sometimes not. It all depends on the situation, ya know? I'm always safe if that's what you're getting at."

"No, no, I know that," Ashley said waving her hand. "I guess I'm more wondering... like..." she trailed off trying to choose her words.

"Wondering what?" Justin asked.

"Like... how? I guess?" she shook her head realizing how awkward she sounded. "I mean to say how you... umm... fit."

"Ohh," Justin smiled. "I get it... yeah so, like, sometimes it's a little challenging. But there are ways to help."

Ashley nodded. She sat on the steps of the pool, legs pressed together, her elbows resting on her thighs as she clutched her drink. She looked off into the yard. "I just can't imagine," she said.

Justin laughed, somewhat awkwardly. "I'm very careful Ashley. I never want anyone to get hurt."

"Well I should hope so! With that thing, you better be!"

Justin was half submerged in the water, but he could feel his penis thicken as the conversation developed. He was getting turned on as Ashley asked her questions. She was so innocent, he thought, but he knew she had an adventurous side to her. "That guy you dated last summer, Paul? Was he... was he kinda like me?"

"Like how?" Ashley asked.

"Was he, ya know... as big?"

"As big?" Ashley burst out laughing. "No. No Justin, he wasn't. Not even close," she put her hand on her chest as she kept laughing. "I think you are one of a kind."

Justin was pleased to hear that. He definitely could feel an erection coming on and was relieved to be under water. Ashley stood up to go to the outdoor kitchen and make another drink. As she walked, Justin admired her round and full ass bounce side to side. Her bathing suit had run up a tiny bit allowing him a perfect view of her butt cheeks as she walked. Ashley had an impeccable body, Justin thought to himself. His dick continued to stir.

She handed him a new drink before taking a seat back on the steps. "You said you have ways of making it comfortable. Like what?"

"Lube, foreplay, more lube," Justin joked. "I always take things slow."

"I see," said Ashley. "But still. It's..." Ashley paused. "...Ten... freakin... inches," she said, nodding her head with each word. Justin laughed at her amazement. "How is that possible?!" she asked.

He continued laughing. "I'm not sure. But it is."

After a while, Justin had softened up enough that he felt it safe to climb out of the pool. As he stepped out, his bathing suit clung to his body tightly. Ashley watched intently. With her wide, dark sunglasses she could easily stare. She noticed Justin's bulge as he walked from the stairs to the lounge chair. He dried off his head and Ashley received an unobstructed view of his penis. It looked as if it was ten inches even while soft, she thought to herself. Justin took a seat on the chair and leaned back, hands behind his head. Ashley got up out of the pool and walked over to the chair next to him. She sat down.

Up close now, she could clearly make out Justin's dick as it rested under his bathing suit. It looked to be bigger soft today than the other day. Ashley wondered if it was because it was becoming erect. "So, Paul," Ashley said as she slapped her hands on her legs. "We dated a bit last year as you know." Justin turned to give her his full attention.

"This one time we were making out in his parents' living room. One thing led to another and I... I ended up giving him... like... a handjob? Ya know?" Justin nodded. "And it didn't take long at all. Like maybe a minute. Then he's like 'oh, oh, oh,'" Ashley did her best male orgasm impression. Justin thought it was cute as he laughed.

Ashley laughed too. Catching her breath, she tucked her hair behind her ear and blushed. "And so he is like sitting there... coming. And out from his dick comes like a couple drops...like probably this much," she said as she made a small circle with her index finger and thumb.

"It was not a lot. Not like you yesterday. That was... like... so much."

Justin sat back listening to her story. He could feel his penis throbbing. His erection was imminent and unfortunately there was nothing he could do. He decided this was his chance if anything was going to happen today. He kept his hands rested behind his head as he listened to her story. "Really? Less than me?" he asked.

"Oh my God, yes. Like waaay less. So, my point is. And yes there's a point to this story. Do you always... have that much?"

Justin grinned and smiled. "Usually, yes." His erection boiled. It was obvious as it stuck out under the thin fabric of the bathing suit. He couldn't see Ashley's eyes under her sunglasses. He wondered if she saw it yet. But Ashley was too involved with her story to notice at first. "Wow. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. It was like... like a volcano!" she joked as she looked around the pool area.

"It just kept coming and coming and-" she paused as she looked at Justin. She noticed his penis standing straight up under his bathing suit.

"Justin!" she pushed his arm as he laid there, grinning. "What?" he pretended to not know what she was talking about.

"You're hard!" Ashley said pointing to his ten inch erection jutting out. "How did this happen?"

Justin shrugged, still grinning. "Not sure, it's a good conversation I guess."

Ashley looked at him skeptically. "Oh is it now?" she eyed his boner. She then removed her sunglasses and looked directly at it. Justin looked down too. "It's like, it's like a third leg," she joked. "Can I put my drink on it?" she laughed as she placed her drink over his erection, but didn't make contact. She quickly pulled it away laughing.

The two carried on chatting. At first about Justin's penis, but then on to other topics.

"And so Emily doesn't really know what she wants to do. She starts college in a couple months, but it's all very general classes. Like she can kinda figure all that other stuff out later."

Justin nodded, not really paying attention to Ashley's story about her sister. He continued to lay back, hands behind his head, his dick aggressively hard and barely contained by his bathing suit. Ashley took notice.

"I can't believe this entire time we've been sitting here, you have had... THIS" she said pointing directly at his dick. "Hello, sir?" she said talking directly at his penis. "Sir, down in front please, we can't see back here!" The two laughed as they looked at Justin's bulge.

"Sorry about that, it's a bit distracting isn't it?" Justin asked as he clutched his erection with his hand for the first time that day. "I just feel a little cramped down here."

Ashley nodded as she watched Justin attempt to deal with his situation. She looked away, thinking about something. "What time is it?" she asked.

"Just before four. Why?"

"When are your stepmom and Dad supposed to be home?"

"Not until later. They're going to some event tonight."

Ashley sipped her drink. "Why don't you let your thingy free for a bit, get some fresh air?"

Justin was shocked. He wanted to be sure he heard her correctly. "You mean, my penis?" Ashley nodded as she took another sip. "I already saw it. The cats out of the bag."

"Well, not yet it's not" he joked as he clutched his cock. Ashley giggled.

"OK, well. You sure? You promise you won't run away?"

"Ha. Promise."

Justin first un-tied his bathing suit drawstring. The immediate pressure on his hardened penis was relieved instantly. Ashley stifled as she saw his erection grow even taller without the tightness of the bathing suit. She watched intently as Justin placed his thumbs under his waistband. He dug his heels into the lounge chair so he could raise his butt up. He started to slowly pull his swim suit off. Ashley first noticed his dark pubic hairs as they sprung up one by one into the warm summer air. Then she saw the base of his penis. Clearly erect already and extremely thick. Justin strained to get his bathing suit over the immense length of his shaft. After a brief struggle, they came off and his ten inch throbbing cock was freed before their eyes. Justin kicked off the suit completely.

Ashley studied his towering erection. It was so large that it struggled to stand up on its own. She noticed his balls, huge in size and recently shaved. Her eyes followed his shaft all the way up to his penis tip glistening with a wet droplet. She looked at Justin, wide eyed, and then back to his cock. Justin smiled and held it by the base.

"Jesus Christ," she said as excitement began taking over her body. "Justin... It's sooo big."

Justin remained silent as he clutched his penis by the base. He was content just watching Ashley marvel at his size. This moment was always his favorite. He had experienced it with so many women. They always either stared, laughed, or screamed. Rarely did they show no emotion. But this was different. Ashley's reaction was far more arousing to Justin as it was his best friend. Someone he cared deeply for. He wanted her to enjoy this as much as he.

"Hold on a sec," Ashley said as she reached into her purse. "I want to see something."

Ashley took out her iPhone and held it up to Justin's cock. Justin removed his hand to make way. She held her phone up directly next to his penis, making contact with the flesh. "Holy shit," she remarked. "It's like two phones!" Ashley moved her phone up against his flesh to test her theory. Justin's cock was practically the length of two iPhones.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12