Summer Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just can't get over this. This is unreal," she said as she continued staring at his cock. "Does it get bigger?"

Justin laughed. "Bigger? I don't think so," he said as he stroked his cock just once. "I think this is max capacity."

Ashley either didn't mind or didn't notice him stroke it as she continued to stare in shock. "The head alone is like the size of Paul's entire penis!" Ashley giggled as she imagined the comparison. Justin stroked it again a second time, then a third careful to go very slow.

Justin liked to be compared to smaller men. "Really?" he asked, baiting her for more.

"Well, not really, but pretty damn close." She paused studying his length. "I think you're probably three of him, no lie." Justin grinned proudly, squeezing his dick.

"I guess that's too bad for Paul then, huh?"

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Poor Paul," she giggled.

Justin had now reached a stride as he continued stroking his dick up and down while Ashley watched. She admired his penis both verbally and with body language. Justin enjoyed how excited she was becoming. He felt if he continued he was going to have an orgasm, so he slowed down a bit.

"Why'd you stop?" Ashley asked, for the first time acknowledging that he was stroking his cock.

"Oh... I, umm... I didn't want to... ya know..."

"Cum?" Ashley asked, laughing at Justin being the awkward one now. Justin nodded.

"You can cum," said Ashley. "I am actually really intrigued to see it happen without your shorts on."

"Really? You sure?"

"Positive. Let's see this volcano again," she giggled.

Justin resumed masturbating, this time using two hands. He alternated stroking with his other hand and cupping his balls. He bent his legs up in the process. Ashley readjusted her seating position so that she could see around his leg. Justin noticed her cleavage was even more pronounced in her new spot. It only fueled the fire as his precum was now gushing out of his cock and adding to his lubrication.

"Nice and slippery now, huh?" Ashley asked as she noticed the copious amount gliding across his shaft. Justin nodded and gritted his teeth. "It's so cool how you can use two hands on it."

Justin started to pant quickly. His impending orgasm was near. "Oh fuck, Ash," he said as he raised his butt of the chair.

"Yeah?" she asked. "Does it feel nice?" Ashley rubbed Justin's shoulder lovingly. Her other hand clutched her gorgeous thigh. She sat up straight anticipating Justin's ejaculation.

"Mmmmmm, shit," said Justin as he exhaled. He stopped breathing briefly before letting out a moan that the neighbors surely could hear.

The first load of ejaculate streamed out the tip of his dick and rolled down his hand before landing on his pubic area. Ashley stared at his penis tip in anticipation for the rest. Justin grunted again as a huge spurt of cum came flying out and shot directly over his head. Ashley watched as it landed on the patio easily six feet behind them.

"Whoa, Justin!" she said as she turned her head back to his cock. The next shot flew over his head again landing even further than the first. Justin continued grunting and stroking as he angled his cock directly up. His orgasm unleashed two unbroken streams directly in the air at least six feet up. One landed on his stomach, the other landed on Ashley's foot. She quickly moved it out of the way.

"Ahhh!" Justin moaned as another load came out and Ashley screamed as she saw it heading for her. She tried to get out of the way, but it was too late. It landed directly on her bathing suit with a SPLAT. Immediately behind that were two more huge loads falling on her stomach and thighs. Justin adjusted his aim to allow the few remaining shots to fall innocently onto his stomach. He was finally done as he rested his head back and closed his eyes, still clutching his penis.

"Oh my God," Ashley said as she held her hands up and examined her stomach. "Justin! It's everywhere!"

Justin was smiling, eyes still closed. "I know," he said as he rested lethargically.

Ashley noticed his cum on the ground, her legs, her chest, his chest. It seemed everywhere she looked she found his bright white, creamy ejaculate on something. "Justin how do you have so much??"

He finally opened his eyes and turned towards Ashley. "I'm not sure. But I always do."

"Look! It's literally everywhere! Look at my bathing suit!" They both examined the long, thick strands of sperm that were streaked across her stomach and chest. "How am I gonna clean this up?" Ashley looked at Justin. His penis was still in his hand and was not yet soft. The tip was still leaking a strand of cum. He smiled and nodded towards the pool.

"I can't do that! Won't this stuff clog your filter?" She scooped some up off her bathing suit. Justin watched as she played with it in her hand. "It feels like it's, like, stickier than yesterday's was!"

Justin looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" Ashley froze. She couldn't believe she just said that. Justin didn't know she had played with his cum yesterday. "Umm, I mean it just looks like it's really sticky, ya know?" Justin shrugged. He wasn't convinced, but let it go.

Ashley rose to her feet. She peeled her bathing suit away from her body so as not to spill any on the pavement. She gingerly walked towards the pool and jumped in. Justin watched from his chair, penis still hard and still in his hand. Ashley came up above water and immediately inspected the area around her. "Oh God, Justin, it's floating everywhere!" She laughed as she tried to disperse his cum with her hand. Justin giggled at the scene in front of him.

Once her job was complete, Ashley floated to the side of the pool, closest to Justin and put her arms up on the liner. "Can you at least make yourself useful and pass me my drink?" she smiled up at Justin. He stood up to get her drink and in the process, sperm came tumbling off his body and onto the pavement.

"Justin, watch out! It's going everywhere!" Ashley laughed as she watched him scramble. Seeing no other options, Justin jumped into the pool to clean off. Ashley turned her head and closed her eyes to avoid getting splashed. Justin came up and swam over to where Ashley was. He too held on to the liner smiling at Ashley. They were right next to each other now. Ashley glanced down and noticed his hard penis was very much visible under the water.

"How come you still have an erection?"

Justin looked down and shrugged. "Sometimes it just stays that way."

"Even though you just came?"

"Yup," he answered confidently.

"Wow," said Ashley as she studied his cock. "You can't even stand next to the wall because it's so big, huh?" Justin grabbed his cock and held it up against his belly, allowing him to hug the wall. "How's that?"

Ashley laughed. "Looks like you figured it out!"

"Justin, look! It goes past your belly-button!" She tilted her head and got closer. His penis was in fact so long, that it clearly went past his belly button in this position. "That is one big penis, dude." Ashley used the word 'dude' facetiously imitating Justin and his buddies.

"I better get the hose huh?" he asked as he turned his attention to the mess that was all over the chair and patio. Justin scaled the ladder and fetched the hose from the shed. As he set it up, Ashley watched from her position in the pool. Justin went about cleaning the patio with a ten inch erection the whole time. Ashley enjoyed watching how his penis bounced around with every move he made. She also took the time to admire the rest of his anatomy. Broad shoulders, strong arms, well-defined abs. Justin was hot, she thought to herself. She hadn't picked up on it in all these years.

The butterflies in her stomach had become pure arousal. She became extremely horny watching Justin move about. She especially watched his oversized organ bounce around. Since Justin couldn't see, she decided to slip one hand underwater. She slid it under her bathing suit and lightly caressed her vagina. Focusing on her clit, she used her index and middle fingers to rub in a circular motion. She watched Justin clean the patio as she rotated her fingers over and over again. Pleasure overcame her whole body.

"And so he starts ordering drinks for them! I was like, dude, what the hell are you doing?" Justin was going on and on about something as he hosed down the patio. Ashley wasn't listening.

"Mmm hmmm..." she said as she continued to masturbate underwater. She watched as Justin's dick stood straight out while he sprayed the patio with the hose. His mouth was moving, but she couldn't hear the words. She simply eyed his member and imagined it inside of her.

'Fuck, this feels good,' she thought to herself. 'Am I gonna cum? No, there's no way I'm gonna cum doing this.' Her thoughts continued, convincing her she was most certainly not going to have an orgasm right now in the Landers' pool.

"Mmmmm" she said, this time out loud. "Huh?" Justin asked, looking in her direction. "N-n-nothing... g-g-go on with your story," she managed to say.

Justin shrugged and continued talking. Ashley never stopped her circular motions. She climbed higher and higher toward ecstasy until suddenly she was coming.

"Arghhhhh," she moaned quietly, trying her best to conceal her orgasm. Justin either didn't hear her or was too preoccupied with his story. She stared at his penis as he increased her pace. Warm feelings of pleasure raced throughout her body. She couldn't focus on anything except her own vagina and Justin's penis.

After ten seconds, she started to come down from it. When it was over, she discreetly removed her hand and folded her arm under her chin, still clinging to the siding. 'Oh my God what did you just do?' her mind raced as clarity returned. Justin had finished cleaning the patio and was putting the hose back in the shed.

Ashley ascended the steps, quickly inspecting her bathing suit which had become disheveled revealing her puffy pink lips. She readjusted it and swiftly wrapped herself in a towel. Justin returned with two fresh drinks and a still throbbing erection.

"And here you g-"

"I need to get going, I'm sorry," Ashley interrupted as she quickly gathered her things.

"What? Why? Again? Ash, c'mon where are you going?" Justin asked.

"I have to get home for dinner, I promised my parents. I'm sorry. Today was fun, text me later."

"Ashley no, don't go. Is it because of this?" Justin asked, pointing towards his penis. "I'll cover it up, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have left it out like this. Don't leave!"

But it was too late. Ashley hurried off. "I'm sorry Justin, I'll talk to you later!" With that she left. Justin stood there, holding two gin and tonics and a raging hard-on. "Unbelievable," he mumbled to himself.

Ashley hurried down the sidewalk towards her house. She knew she left needlessly. There was no way Justin could have known she masturbated. And even if he did, who cares? She should have been more open. But the decision was made. One thing was certain, however. She could not stop thinking about Justin's penis.

To be continued...

12