Summer Days Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin walked off towards the house, his penis bouncing with every step. The sound of the sliding door could be heard as he stepped inside. Christina turned to watch Ashley climb out of the pool and head over to their seating area. "Ashley, honey, you really have an incredible body. What I'd give to look like that even when I was your age."

"Mrs. Landers, you're not too bad yourself. You stay in great shape!" Christina waved her hand dismissively. "Oh stop. I'm old. I've had my days already. You... this," she said as she gestured towards Ashley's stunning physique. "This is a work of art."

The two sat in chairs side by side. Ashley crossed her legs and scratched her stomach. She adjusted her bikini top a little as it had started to become a bit disheveled. "So, have you noticed?" she turned to Christina, but lowered her voice to a whisper. "He's had a boner since he came. It literally hasn't gone down."

"It's remarkable," said Christina as she turned to the house to make sure Justin wasn't coming. She turned back. "I have never seen a man with such stamina. And to think how much he just came earlier. It seems like he's ready to go again!"

Ashley nodded. This was one of those moments she forgot who she was talking to. She and Christina had always had more of a friendship than a mother-daughter bond. They sat comfortably by the pool, as friends do, and discussed a man's cock. It just so happened that the man was Christina's stepson.

Just then Justin came out the sliding door, carefully balancing three vodka sodas in his hands. His erect cock was still standing firm. "Ok, someone ordered some drinks?" he asked. Christina shook her head. "No one is to drive anywhere, you understand?" Ashley and Justin nodded to confirm they realized her seriousness. The three of them then clinked glasses as Justin stood in front of the two girls.

Christina took a sip and swallowed. "Justin, honey...does your penis ever go back to its normal state?" she laughed as she winked at Ashley. Justin looked down and shrugged. "Sometimes. Not this time I guess. I don't think it's gone down since I...umm... Since I finished."

"We've noticed," said Ashley as she giggled, staring at it. "It looks like you could go again."

Justin nodded enthusiastically. "Oh I 100% can, you guys." He stroked his penis a couple times revealing precum had already started to form.

"But you wouldn't have as much as you had earlier... I mean, these things take time to... umm... reload, right?" asked Ashley as she watched Justin play with his dick.

"Naw, I bet I can. I can definitely cum a lot again," said Justin, confidently. He stopped stroking and pushed his cock down as far as it would go, then let it spring back towards his belly. The girls got a kick out of this. "It's like a catapult!" said Christina. Justin continued being goofy with his penis as he sprung it down, left, right, all to the girls' amusement. Christina playfully clapped. "What other tricks does it do?"

"Ooo, watch this you guys," Justin said as he had an idea. He took his drink and placed it towards the base of his shaft. The width of his penis comfortably accommodated the high ball beverage glass. He slowly took his hands away balancing it on his penis. He put both hands up in the air as the girls clapped.

"Oh my God! Look at that!" Ashley said as she jumped to her feet. "Me too, me too!" She carefully placed her glass next to Justin's about midway up his shaft. She too slowly removed her hands as Justin's mighty penis now supported two full drinks side by side. As his erection gained power, precum oozed from the tip. Ashley noticed this and carefully scooped it up with her finger.

"Well I suppose we need mine now, don't we?" asked Christina as she stood up. Christina carefully walked over and placed her drink at the end of Justin's cock, just below the tip. The weight of the glasses started to press his penis downward, but not enough to fall over. Christina slowly took her hands away as the three marveled at the trick. All three vodka soda glasses balanced on Justin's penis with no support.

"That is one very strong dick, huh?" Christina asked, truly amazed. The three of them removed their drinks just before they fell. They each remained standing on either side of Justin, all three of them looking down at his cock. "You really think you can cum like you did before so soon?" Ashley asked as she took hold of his penis. Justin nodded as Ashley started to stroke him.

"I say we find out," said Christina. She put her arm around Justin's shoulders as Ashley put her drink down and began jerking him with both hands. Her tiny little hands maneuvered up and down his shaft. "Look at you go!" said Christina.

"I wanna aim it this time," said Ashley as she took a quick break to massage his penis tip. "I want to see how far you can shoot."

Ashley resumed stroking while Justin exhaled, feeling his pleasure mount. He was watching Ashley's boobs shake under her bikini top. He noticed the fabric was moving closer and closer to revealing her nipple. Justin now wrapped his arms around both Christina and Ashley's shoulders. Christina moved her arm to his back to make room. She sipped her drink staring down at his cock.

Justin noticed now that Ashley's left areola began to expose itself. It was a beautiful soft shade of pink. He could almost see her nipple! The sight of her breast was enough to send him straight over the edge to another orgasm. "God!" he said out loud as he clenched his whole body. Justin squeezed the two girls' shoulders tightly as ejaculation approached.

"Let it out, sweetie," said Christina in a motherly tone. "Just let it all out for us."

"C'mon Justin, come for me," said Ashley in a sudden display of dirty talk. "I want you to hit the pool shed." Justin looked up. Immediately in front of them were the lounge chairs they all sat in. They were about five feet away. Behind the chairs was the tan pool shed, maybe another six feet out. Justin didn't think that was possible, but was willing to try. He glanced one last time at Ashley's breast as her entire nipple had become exposed. It was super erect and glistening in the sun with sweat. Justin had finally seen her best friend's breasts. Breasts he dreamed about and imagined his whole life. Here they were. And here came his jizz.

"Ohhh!" shouted Ashley as the first stream of cum blasted all the way over the chairs landing on the patio between the chairs and the shed. The next one fired directly onto the backs of the chairs, soaking the mesh netting. "Arghhhh!" Justin groaned loudly as his fingers dug into the girls' shoulders. He blasted out a huge rope of cum. Both Ashley and Christina watched as it shot way out, past the chairs and directly onto the side of the pool shed.

"Holy shit!" shouted Christina, a look of bewilderment on her face. "You hit the shed!"

Ashley continued stroking with two hands as Justin moaned and belted out two more blasts that reached the shed. Mission accomplished. She released his penis. But his cum continued to pour out. Noticing this, Christina took hold of his lurching dick and stroked out more cum towards the chairs and in front. Ashley was stunned to see Christina jerk him off. She stepped away in shock, cum dripping from her hands.

Finally, Justin's orgasm ended as Christina tightly stroked out the last little glob that fell down to the ground in front of them. "Justin..." she said as she still held onto his cock with two hands. "How on Earth did you just do that again?"

"That was a lot," he said looking all around. "That was a hell of a lot."

Ashley now walked back up to Justin and examined his penis which was finally starting to soften. Christina let it go before Ashley immediately picked it back up. She held it in her hand. Although softening, it was still incredibly thick and plump as she rolled it around in her hand. "I've never in my life seen such a thing," she said as she gently rubbed her index finger around his penis opening.

"Ashley, sweetie," said Chrisinta pointing towards her bikini top. Ashley looked down and saw that her entire boob was revealed. Her pink and perky nipple was erect revealing her arousal for all. "Oh, shit," she said as she struggled to get it back in the bathing suit.

"Yeah I saw that too," said Justin as he watched her struggle to cover up. "I think that's what set me over the edge."

Ashley paused and looked up. "Really? My boob did..." she pointed to the shed which was covered in semen, "That??" Justin nodded as he played with his penis nonchalantly. "Yup."

"Wow, I... well thank you, I guess?" she said. "You know what, fuck it then." Ashley gave up trying to fit her breasts back in and took off her top completely. Her ample breasts poured out, happy to be free of constraints. It wasn't so much their sheer size that was impressive, but it was their lucious, youthful shape and perfectly sized nipples. Ashley held them up with her cum soaked fingers, leaving plenty of the gooey substance all over her chest. Justin swore he could feel another erection building at the sight of it.

"Holy fuck," was all he said as he stared at Ashley.

"Careful Ashley, or Justin's gonna blow again," said Christina as she laughed loudly. Justin laughed too as he clutched his penis and spun it around being silly.

The three of them picked up their drinks and turned towards the lounge chairs. Ashley topless, Justin naked, and Christina very happy to be spending their afternoon like this. "Umm, Justin, aren't you forgetting something?" she asked as she nodded towards the hose. Christina was right. Justin just came all over the patio, chairs and shed. He reluctantly headed towards the hose again to clean up before they could sit down again.

The girls sipped their drinks and watched Justin as his penis bounced around. This was the second time they've enjoyed this sight all day. And they were only getting started.

To be continued...

12