All Comments on 'Summer Days Ch. 11'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

One of my alltime favorites! While it definitely falls under "cfnm" the women also end up naked as well, & they have their sexual needs met too. Lots of actual sex! I also love that the women are not out to bust balls or cause the guy any pain or humiliation at all. Just good clean fun for everyone! Can't wait for a new story!

SraulersSraulersalmost 4 years ago
Nicely crafted story

Justin needs to seal the deal with Ashley.... they may be destined to be together forever. He’s already told her he loves her. Of course, their relationship would have ample room for bedroom guest appearances by Christina, Emily and Colleen. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong Category

A guy with a 10.5” cock goes over to his girlfriend and she takes all of him, which is a physical impossibility, then he fuck her sister with her encouragement. He then cums buckets in front of them without any stimulation. After getting caught, her mother marches off to his house to talk to his stepmother about the inappropriate behavior only his stepmother turns the tables and he ends up fucking his girlfriend again and her mother while his stepmother Jill’s herself to orgasm. The guy stays hard most times after he cums and he comes buckets a half dozen times in one day. This story belongs in the SiFi/Fantasy Category!

seaferringseaferringover 3 years ago

I think Justin is gay. All this female attention and he hasn't spent a moment eating any pussy. What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Colleen is such a bitch. I was really hoping they had a plan for payback, maybe move this in an ENF direction. Instead everyone just wants to make her happy? That really broke the story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous