Summer Days Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck... FUCK!" Justin shouted as Christina also moaned loudly in her chair.

"Shoot it in there, Justin!" Ashley encouraged him.

Colleen felt the first warm blast cake the back of her throat with very strong momentum. So much in fact that she didn't even have to swallow as it went down her esophagus with ease. The next blast was even more, this one causing Colleen to audibly gag. But yet she kept him in her mouth as he continued to come.

"Oh fuck!" shouted Justin as he clenched his butt and fired another two shots deep in Colleen's mouth. She now had her hands resting on her thighs as she focused all her energy on swallowing Justin's semen. Ahsley reached out and stroked his exposed shaft. Her big boobs shaked back and forth with her motions.

After a twenty second orgasm, Justin's penis finally began to relent. Inch by inch, he slowly expelled his cock from the depths of Colleen's mouth with a loud pop as it came fully out. Colleen angled her head up with her mouth only slightly ajar.

"How does it taste, Mom?" Colleen responded unintelligibly as her mouth was full. She looked at Ashley as she angled her head forward. What looked like a gallon of white, sticky cum came flowing out of her mouth, covering her shirt and pants below. She tried to catch it with her hand, but there was so much of it, it was no use. Justin and Ashley haphazardly tried to help by cupping their hands as well, but there was simply too much. It went everywhere as everyone laughed.

"Oh my God, that's a lot of cum," said Colleen as she examined the mess she made. "Good God, it's everywhere."

"Mom, I thought you were swallowing it the whole time!"

"I was, Ashley, I swear! This is all the excess! Incredible!"

"Yeah I shot a lot, huh?" Justin asked as he stood with his hands on his hips evaluating the sticky mess in front of him. "Sorry if your clothes are ruined."

"Oh, don't worry about it, hun. I'm just amazed by all this," said Colleen as she started removing her shirt and pants. "Ashley can't be the only one with no clothes on can she?" she asked as she smiled at her daughter's perfect physique.

"Umm, Mom? I'm not," Ashley said as she looked at Christina. Then everyone looked and noticed Christina had removed her pants and had a hand planted deep under her panties. She slouched in her chair, breathing deeply, coming down from an intense orgasm. Everyone stared as they waited for Christina to say something. "Yes. I came too, guys," she laughed as she removed her hand revealing the fact that it was covered in her own ejaculate.

"Well, I'm glad we all had a good time," said Colleen as she looked at Justin's cock which remained directly in front of her face. "You cannot be serious, Justin."

His dick remained hard as ever. It hadn't even softened a little as it stuck out firmly from his body. Justin, hands on his hips, grinned proudly as he looked down at his erection. "Told ya, Mrs. O'Connor."

"Well, point it somewhere else then, will ya? Jeez, I saw how that thing can fire off on its own earlier."

"By itself?" asked Christina, puzzled.

"Oh my God, Mrs. Landers. We were sitting there, me and Emily. And Justin's got this raging boner going on. And all of a sudden it just blasts out, like he didn't even touch it or anything. It just shot out on its own!"

"Wow, Justin. I didn't know you had that kind of ability," said Christina, smiling up at her stepson.

"It has a mind of its own," he responded as he began cleaning up the cum-soaked plates and cups around the room. Justin scampered off to the kitchen as the three women admired his rear end. Colleen watched him the entire time until he was out of sight. She turned to the other women, smiling.

"What a specimen.

"Tell me Ashley, dear, were you kidding about having sex with Justin?"

"I wasn't, Mom. We had sex twice. Once here, once at our house."

"And you took... all of him?"

Ashley nodded, sipping her wine glass. She was still topless as she sat in her chair, legs crossed. "It felt amazing."

"My oh my, that's... that's interesting," Colleen responded. "Christina what do you make of that?" she asked as she casually removed her soaked pants and shirt.

"He's incredibly well endowed as we all know. But Ashley here, she's very talented. She took every inch and from the sound of it, she really enjoyed it."

"Oh my God. It felt incredible. I've never felt like that before in my life."

"The neighbors could probably tell you that with how loud you moaned!" joked Christina. She smiled as she leaned back in her chair, legs spread apart. In one hand she held her wine glass while her other hand was re-inserted into her panties. She slowly massaged her pussy as the conversation went on, as if it was no big deal.

Justin returned and sat down. Colleen sat in her bra and panties, staring at Justin's still erect cock. Her breasts were large and looked very similar to her daughter's. He stroked his penis as he admired her body. Colleen smiled when he started, realizing he was checking her out. "Here, let me," she said as she walked over to him, reached a hand out, and slowly rubbed his cock. "I still can't believe how hard you are still."

As Colleen jerked him, he looked down and noticed a substantial wet spot had formed in her underwear. The white fabric made it easy to tell. Colleen was getting turned on by all this. Justin decided, somewhat awkwardly, to try and seize the moment.

"You look like you could use a turn," he said in a poor attempt at being seductive.

"Huh?" Colleen asked as she continued stroking him, looking up. "A turn at what?"

"To umm... give it a spin," Justin blushed. He was sounding like an idiot and realized it. Ashley cracked up laughing. "Mom, Justin wants to have sex with you." The three women giggled as Colleen continued pulling at his penis. She looked up at him. "Oh do you now, Justin Landers?" He nodded. Enough words for now.

Colleen, smiling, looked back down at his cock. "Well, I can honestly say I've never slept with a man with a penis as big as this one," she said, speaking directly at his dick. "But no better time than at the ripe old age of fifty!" Colleen stood up, refilled her glass and walked sexily over to the unused couch in the corner of the room. She sat down on the first cushion, took a big sip of wine, and leaned back. "Well, if I'm doing it we all are. Come here, ladies."

Ashley, wide eyed and mouth dropped, couldn't believe her mother right now. She ripped her panties off and practically ran over to the couch, sitting at the opposite end of her mother. Colleen smiled proudly. Her daughter was no longer that little girl. She was a full grown, gorgeous woman and they were about to have sex with the same man.

Chrstina, dumbfounded, pulled her hand out of her panties and sat up in the chair. She also poured herself a healthy glass and walked over to the couch. She took the middle seat. Turning to Colleen, she giggled and blushed. "Look at us," she observed.

Justin slowly walked over to the women, cock in hand. Colleen and Christina each still had their bras and panties on. Ashley was completely naked and already fingering herself. He stood before them stroking his throbbing cock. Precum oozed in a steady stream down to the floor. He had never been so turned on in his life as he admired the scene in front of him. "Ok... so... how are we doing this?" he asked.

No one immediately responded except Colleen who took it upon herself to remove her bra and panties. Justin watched as she freed two very large, pale breasts. Her pink nipples mirrored those of her daughter's albeit showing a few years in age. Justin noticed her boobs had some Irish freckles sprinkled about. If there was one thing that caught his attention the most, it was her ample bush. Even though Colleen's hair was a golden blonde, her bush was dark brown and kept very full. So full, in fact that Justin couldn't immediately see her pussy even though she sat legs apart. She beckoned him over with her index finger. Justin walked up to her and crouched down. Due to the length of his cock, his head was already making contact with her inviting pussy lips. "Just go slow, honey," she said as she opened her legs further.

Christina, holding onto Colleen's leg as it was practically in her face, echoed her request. "Be careful Justin. It's very big."

Holding onto his dick by the base, Justin slowly pressed his penis head into her opening. Her pink and puffy lips, slightly shrouded by dark pubic hair, parted ways as his thick and bulbous tip penetrated them. "Ohhhhhh," moaned Colleen in her first audible display of arousal all night. "Ohhhh God, Justin."

Between her fluids and his precum, there was no need for lubricant. Justin easily slid three inches of his cock into Colleen. She closed her eyes and clutched Christina's hand as she approached the thickest and most difficult part of his penis. "You're doing great, hun," said Christina as she watched with lust in her eyes. Justin slowly slid another two inches in her as she moaned loudly again.

"Ohhhh... Mmmmmmm, God. Ohh, God. Yes. Ohh Gooooodddddd, more!"

Justin, determined to put more in her, gritted his teeth and pushed another two inches in. He looked over at Ashley and Christina. Both of them were rubbing their clits, masturbating feverishly. Ashley looked as if she was coming already. That only encouraged Justin to fuck harder. He now had a consistent rhythm, in and out, in and out, as Colleen moaned with each entry.

"Oh! Yes! Oh! God! Yes! Yes! Yes! YEEEESSSSSSS!!" she screamed as she unleashed a massive orgasm that had been building all night. She spread her legs wide, nearly kicking Christina in the face, shot her head back and screamed as her orgasm took her entire being hostage. Justin moaned too as he looked down and saw he had about three fourths of his cock buried in this woman he had known for many years.

After Colleen's orgasm subsided, she slowly came back to her senses. Justin wound down his thrusting and resumed a much slower, calmer pace. She smiled up at Justin. "You feel so good. So, so good, honey.

"I think it's someone else's turn," she said as she smiled at Christina. Christina had her hand still buried in her panties. She was close to coming on her own. She desperately wanted to try her stepson's cock. She had grown to look at him more as a sexual object as of lately and felt ready to take the next level. But on the same token, she didn't feel like she was ready to do it in front of others.

Justin, still inside Colleen, looked at his stepmother and locked eyes. He waited for her to make the decision. He knew this was an important one. One they could never go back from. Christina, hand still in her crotch, smiled at her stepson.

"Ashley's waiting, sweetie," she said, making her decision. Justin didn't flinch. Even though he was disappointed, he didn't want to make things uncomfortable. He reached down and removed his cock slowly from Colleen. She gasped at the feeling as she gradually pulled it out. Creamy fluid from her orgasm spilled out on the couch. Colleen blushed as she wiped it up with her hand.

Justin maneuvered past Christina. In the process he lightly grazed her legs with his mighty cock. He left a mixture of precum and Colleen's cum in his wake. Justin stood before Ashley, his beautiful butterfly. She leaned back, legs wide open. Her pink, throbbing wet pussy was wide and inviting. "Did you cum?" he asked. Ashley smiled and nodded. "And I'm ready to cum again," she said as she reached out grabbing his cock and guiding it directly to her vagina.

Christina watched as she resumed masturbating. She imagined herself being the one to take him in, but knew maybe the day would come later. For now, she just watched. Colleen sipped her wine, but refrained from masturbating as she watched her daughter get fucked by the same dick that was just inside her.

Justin had no trouble getting half his cock into Ashley immediately. "Holy shit you're wet," he said as he was amazed how easily it glided down. "Fuck me," was all Ashley said as she grabbed onto his muscular body and leaned her head up to get a good view. She watched intensely as Justin's massive, thick and throbbing cock penetrated her deeper and deeper. She moaned with each thrust while Justin grunted like a caveman.

"My Lord," said Christina as she masturbated while watching. "This is amazing."

Justin pounded away at Ashley, each thrust going deeper and deeper. The deeper he went, the louder and more aggressively she screamed. Justin supported his body weight by putting his hands on the back of the couch. His arm muscles were vividly pronounced as he rocked back and forth. Christina, overcome with arousal, reached over and caressed his muscles as she fingered herself. She was already incredibly close to orgasm. The physical touch brought her over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!" she screamed as she spread her legs wide and jabbed away at her pussy, still concealed by her panties. Justin looked over and stared directly at her crotch. He saw flashes of her pussy as she came. She noticed him staring and didn't care one bit. In fact it probably intensified her orgasm.

She continued to come powerfully as Ashley's orgasm arrived next. Justin looked down to see his entire cock inside Ashley as her eyes rolled back in her head, moaning loudly. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God Justin, yes, yes, yes!!"

Both women coming at once was enough to send Justin over the edge. But in the midst of it he glanced over to see Colleen had one hand buried in her pussy and another clutching her large breast. Her eyes were closed, but she appeared to be nearing another orgasm as well.

That was it, it was time. Justin grabbed his dick and quickly pulled it out of Ashley. He stepped back and positioned himself directly in front of Christina. He looked at her in the eyes as he pumped his massive cock. With his legs braced and every muscle in his body clenched, he shot out a thick, white, creamy, double streamed shot of cum that fired directly at Christina's face. It blasted her with a force so powerful, it made a splashing sound everyone could hear.

Next, he aimed down and blasted her tight stomach. Colleen watched as a third shot caked her tits, leaving very little area not covered. Justin moaned loudly as he aimed his penis to the left and shot a thick rope at Colleen. The first one coated her blonde hair while the second one painted her face. She closed her eyes and flinched as Justin fired another one on her belly.

"Ohhhh fuck!!" shouted Justin as he turned toward the gorgeous Ashley and unloaded several thick blasts all over her body. "Fuck!!" he shouted as he continued to stroke, this time dropping one blast on each of the girls, before he finally felt his orgasm coming to an end.

Out of breath, he stroked out smaller blasts while the women watched. They all fell to the floor, coating his feet. It was finally over. Justin slouched over, out of breath, spent.

"That was the most I've ever seen!' said Ashley as she examined the mess he created everywhere. "You got it on all of us!"

Colleen looked down at herself before checking out Christina. Justin's semen was everywhere. On the girls, the couch, the floor, Justin. Everywhere. She looked up at Justin, stunned and shaking her head. "How do you feel now?"

"I feel twenty pounds lighter, Mrs. O'Connor."

She chuckled. "Looks like we've done the trick?" Everyone then noticed Justin's cock had finally contracted to its flaccid state, hanging prominently between his legs. "Oh ya," said Justin. "It's down."

The four of them spent the rest of the evening having some wine and chatting. It was a nice evening. Justin found it funny that the women all put their clothes back on, but Justin was not allowed to. Of course, he liked the arrangement as it gave him an extended opportunity to showcase his penis.

After everyone left, Justin retreated to his room, exhausted. He lay awake in bed pondering what on Earth had happened for the past few days. This summer was an unforgettable one as he had crossed many, many, boundaries and had new experiences he will undoubtedly remember forever. He liked the direction things were going and hoped he and Ashley's relationship would develop further.

But it was his newfound connection with Christina that really made him think. Could this be the start of an affair with his stepmother? What would his father think if he ever found out? These were questions Justin would eventually have to answer. But for now, he was too tired to find out.

He drifted off to sleep with images of the three women flashing through his head.

The end.