All Comments on 'Summer Days Epilogue'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Betrayal

Bad enough that son-in-law fucks mother-in-law behind her husbands back, you couldn’t resist making the stepmother a cheating slut and a son who betrays his father!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
about time!

It's about time Christina got to share - wish it had happened a bit earlier in the story.

Well written, though a bit too much emphasis on the ejaculate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Too many characters and too much of the big cock and spewing cum. Sorry...it got boring.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 3 years ago
Good story

It was a good story I enjoyed all the different characters and antics . However I gave you a four out of five rating you went back. Briefly and reflected on Dana but no mention of colleen her mom or Emily her sister ? I struggled giving you the four just needed a little more on the other. Characters.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

Every part of this series is completely implausible. And every part is super hot. Eleven 5s in a row. I was turned on all the way.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

OOOHHH...wwwaaaahhhh!!!!!! Port little 'anonymous' from about 2 years ago cannot separate reality from fantasy...has to talk about how Christina 'betrayed' her husband with her step-son; I am surprised she lasted/resisted as many years she did!

A lot of these stories reveal a lot about HUMAN NATURE...we are sexual creatures, and, rich or wrong, we do things that, while not "right", make us feel good! My own feelings aside, I read these stories, and enjoy them. I deal with my 'moral issues' on my own!! Not here, necessarily...I have commented about some moral issues at times, but cannot/will not be "too hypocritical" since I read these erotica stories.

Consistent Five**5**Stars for each chapter...some small issues, yet still immensely readable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous