Summer Daze 05 - Father-In-Law

Story Info
Parental Interference.
2.3k words
3.3
5.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our wedding build up was a disaster. Despite us insisting it was parents and grandparents only at the registry office, and then straight off on honeymoon, my mother warned me of potential interference from Summer's mum. We really should have eloped.

Unknown to us, she had sent out 60 invites to Uncles, Aunties, Cousins, even neighbours. Plus she had booked a pub, entertainment and a meal. We wished them all a merry afternoon, and straight after the service, we were off. Two weeks at an upmarket seafront hotel, with most of it spent in bed.

We returned to our new home in a new town, unfortunately not quite far enough away. Money was very tight. My new job was 55 hours a week contracted hours, with lots of unpaid overtime necessary. Summer was looking for work, which she eventually found in a City even further away, which meant a 90 minute bus journey every morning and evening.

At first it was sex three or four times a night, but that gradually dwindled down to once a week, and we couldn't even agree on the best time for that. Saturday night or Sunday morning. Our car was scrap, and were buying furniture as and when we could afford it.

We intentionally didn't have a home phone installed because we wanted to be left alone, but that just meant parents dropped in whenever they wanted. It came to point where we just had to be unwelcoming. I had worked twelve hours a day, all week and Saturday, then we had Summer's parents on the doorstep early Sunday morning, followed by mine Sunday afternoon. Summer just stayed upstairs in a bedroom and only came down to say goodbye.

At least Summer was faithful for those eighteen months.

Except. I only found out years later that the following happened. We decided to swap letters with anything we had to confess that hadn't been mentioned before. I had a few things to admit to, things I had arranged to take Summer a little further down the road of submissiveness, humiliation etc. Summer had two things about my father.

In our brand new house, we of course had brand new internal doors. Of all the things we needed, replacement doors were not on the list. My father had trained as a joiner before going into the navy, then returned to his trade before moving on to various management roles. He decided that we should have teak effect doors rather than the white painted ones provided. He informed us after he had ordered them, and said he would come over to fit them.

Summer wasn't keen, but he would only be here daytime for two, maybe three days, and she was still looking for a job, and so it was arranged.

For the story, I will let Summer explain, referring to my father as 'HE' and 'HIM'. I don't want to dwell on these events, I accept them, and in a way I am pleased that my father had a bit of enjoyment in his life. He died very soon after taking retirement.

Over to Summer........

We'd had sex the previous night and early morning before hubby went to work. I had my favorite lilac, see through baby doll nightie on, the matching panties were somewhere down the bed. I went back to sleep, and was woken just after 8am by HIM banging on the front door -- two hours earlier than arranged. I ran downstairs to open the front door. He had gone round the back, so I dashed through the kitchen to let him in there. Iran back to the stairs before he could see me, but that didn't quite work, he shouted to me to come back.

I held my nightie down at the front, and he said that we needed a little talk to clear the air, and asked me to come and put the kettle on. I admit I felt a twinge down below and went into a daze as I felt him looking at my bare legs and almost bare breasts.

I went to the kitchen and put the kettle on, he went out for his tools and the awful coffee he drinks, he came in the kitchen and looked me over and said he thought I was rather rude the last time he visited, and it had upset my mother-in-law. He pushed a kitchen stool over to me with his foot and told me to sit on it. I immediately felt submissive, but also a bit disgusted.

He discussed the fact that I had stayed upstairs when they last visited, I gave my reason that we just wanted time on our own, and he went on to say that we obviously weren't at all grateful that he had helped us get the house. I told him I was sorry if it seemed that way. He suggested that if I stayed dressed like I was, it would help break the ice and we could chat while he worked. I said it wasn't really appropriate, but he laughed and said it wasn't really such a big problem.

I went to use the bathroom, and he said he would make a start on the two doors in the living room. I wondered whether to get dressed. I should have, but I didn't. I fished my panties out of the bed and put them on before I went back down. I sat on an arm chair and crossed my legs under me. After a bit of chat and another coffee, he said that he knew all about me. I asked what he meant, and he replied that he knew about me being a groupie.

I was angry. Had hubby actually told him? He told me things like who I had been with, what I had done. Total secrets. As it went on, it became apparent that he had read these things, and he told me that my hubby had kept a diary when we first met, and everything was written in there -- and HE had read it at every opportunity.

He said that until we met, the diary was fairly empty, but then every page was filled with stories of sex. Names, places. Everything! My anger turned to shame. I've never thought of what I had done as anything shameful, but he obviously did, and it was so embarrassing knowing that he knew everything. I asked if he had told his wife. No, thank God. I asked why he was telling me all this. He said he wanted to bring me down, because I obviously thought I was superior.

I asked where we went from here. He said that one particular piece that stuck in his mind was about the promoter at our local hall who I had comment reminded me of HIM, had the same Christian name as HIM, and had tied me up, fucked me, shared me, and made me orgasm because he had the fattest cock I had ever seen. He then handed me a photo and said that was his favorite of a few his son had hidden in the diary. It was me, laid on hubby's old single bed, naked except for my thigh length rainbow socks.

Suddenly, distracted by embarrassment, I found myself pulled up by my arm, and over his lap. He spanked me twice, hard, over my see though lilac panties. I gasped and told him he was hurting my arm, but he pushed it up behind my back and pulled my panties down with his free hand and spanked my bare bottom twice again. I tried to break free, without success and he asked me if I was going to brag about this to my husband. I didn't answer.

He asked if I wanted to find out if his cock was as fat as the promoter's. I said "no way" and received another six hard spanks, and then he pulled my nightie up and over my head so I was naked except for the panties round my knees. Another few spanks and he told I was going to find out. He pushed me off his lap and told me to kneel in front of him, and then pulled me to my knees and positioned me and told me to get his cock out.

I screamed at him and told him it would be rape, and to get the fuck out of my house. He laughed and said that he knew I had been raped three times and the only person I had told was his son, and that I was even bragging about that. I found myself undoing his trousers, I could see the massive bulge, and when I pulled his pants down, it was the fattest erection I have seen in my life. I was stunned. He told me to take hold of it, and I wrapped both hands round it. He asked if I could take it, I said "no fucking way". He told me to slowly wank it.

His cock just kept growing in my hands. It was around seven inch long but so fucking wide, I couldn't take my eyes off it. He told me that he had me figured out -- I was a slut, and I had developed a story that gave me an excuse for that behaviour. He laughed and said "Groupie? I haven't even heard of half the men you have fucked, and then there are all the doormen, friends and relative. That's not being a Groupie, it's called being a slut, and it's nothing to brag about.

I knew this was all so fucked up, I was wanking his cock, yet starting to cry, and when he told me to take it in my mouth, I tried, but just sucked the head briefly, and then I went down and started licking his shaft and sucking his balls. He moved his body forward on the settee and told me to finger his ass hole, and then he gathered my hair in his hand and pulled it back and watched me working his cock and balls. He told me to get ready to take it in my face, and after a few more minutes he shot his spunk all over my face, hair, and the carpet. Fucking loads of it. Then he told me to go and have a bath while he got on with some work. Like nothing had happened. I made him a sandwich later but we hardly spoke until he went home.

Next morning after I fucked my hubby, thinking about fat cocks, I knew I had to have HIS cock. I got up at 8am and I found my long rainbow socks and put them on. Nothing else. I unlocked the door and sat in the living room waiting. He arrived at just after 9am, knocked and walked I, and stood smiling when he saw me. He asked if I had said anything, I answered no, and he told me that we had better go upstairs. He let me go first and followed. In the bedroom he stripped naked and joined me on the bed.

He asked if I was still on the pill, I nodded yes and he replied "Just as well". He came towards me as if to kiss me, but I said that would just be too weird and asked him to go down on me. I spread my legs, bending them at the knee and his rough tongue forced it's way into my cunt, and he made me wet, while he was feeling my breasts. I asked him to take it slowly, and he moved on top of me.

His cock was pushing between my legs, it felt like it would never go inside me and it was hurting me, but he went to the bathroom and brought back some petroleum jelly and smeared it on me and his cock and he got on top again, and put my legs up over his shoulders and pushed his cock in and out a few times and then all the way in. I screamed, he pumped, and I immediately felt my whole body go tense and then start convulsing as I orgasmed.

As much as I crave orgasms, I hate them because I am very loud. I try to stifle the noises but it only makes it more intense and weirder sounding. I don't orgasm easily, it takes something unusual, someone very heavy on top of me, or a really fat cock.

Once my body had calmed down, I lay their limp while he fucked me and came up me, and after lying on top of me breathing heavily he lifted himself, felt my breasts and said how soft they were and then pulled his cock out, used the bathroom, and got on with the work. I had a bath and stayed there for a while before dressing, making drinks and sandwiches.

In the afternoon, he actually asked me if I would have sex with him again. I said it would be best not to, it wasn't right. He said it was the best sex he had ever had, and he hadn't been with anyone since he married, although his navy days were wild. He said he would really appreciate it is we could have sex just occasionally. I said I would think about it for tomorrow (his last day working here) but I didn't want it to continue after that. With a bit of persuasion he was soon following me upstairs, and after both of us stripped naked, he gave me a massage on the bed, and then put me on my hands and knees and entered me doggy style, this time without any lubricant. He gripped my hips and fucked me hard, pushing my head down into the pillows when I started cumming again. Fortunately our neighbours hadn't yet moved in. He came up me, and I licked his cock clean afterwards. An hour later I was having sex with my hubby again.

The next day, HE finished his work and we had sex on the bed again, for the final time for quite a while. Yes, it happened again, when we moved house and needed some work doing, but in the meantime it made things better between us all.