Summer Figs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned up to look at her. "Are you okay?"

She just pushed my head back down onto her clit and panted out, "don't—don't stop."

I suctioned her clit with varying pressure and flicked at it inside my mouth. Her thighs squished the sides of my face as her body tensed in anticipation of her orgasm.

"Ah!" She twitched when she came and froze for a moment in an arc over the ground, relaxing her muscles slowly.

I lapped at her clit softly then took my hands to massage the skin at her pelvis.

"God, you're gorgeous." I ran my palm down her front then teased her entrance with my fingers. "Can I go inside you?"

She looked at me foggily as she gulped. She nodded then leaned up on her arms to watch me.

I ran my fingers over her lips then slipped my middle and ring finger inside her wet pussy. She felt marvelous. She huffed out as she enjoyed my fingers going in and out of her.

I gripped the bend of her hips as I drove inside her. She eventually went to lie down again, then touched her own face and nipples. I wanted to see her come again immediately, but maintained the same speed and force to bring her up slowly. Leading my mouth to her neck, I made love to her. The closeness and feel of her body writhing under me made me dizzy.

I started to drive my hips in behind my fingers, making her cry out in rhythm.

Her nails dug into the slippery skin of my back. My pubic bone was being stimulated as I humped her, and my arousal spiked painfully. My arm was supporting me near the bend of her neck, and she gripped my forearm as she scrabbled for a hold as she approached her orgasm again.

She gripped my chin harshly, then pulled me to kiss her. It was sloppy and our teeth clashed until we found a groove where we undulated wildly in tandem. As she came, she dug her nails into my jaw and gasped an inch from my lips with her mouth wide open.

I bit her lip as I slowed my thrusts, making her cry out brokenly.

Her chest went up and down in desperate pants. I kissed her neck as I massaged her slit slowly. She gripped my hip, and I stopped, bracketing her face with my arms instead to look at her face.

Her eyes were still on fire and her mouth was puffy from overstimulation. Her breath slowed, and she grinned up at me.

"Okay?"

"Could I be more okay?" she quipped.

I spluttered a laugh out at her Friends reference. "You are funny! And sexy!" I leaned to kiss her sweetly. She flicked my top lip with her tongue as I retreated.

"You go next?" She asked between kisses.

"You don't have to. I'm okay." I smiled like a loon, forever grateful I was able to touch her.

She smiled devilishly before hooking a calf over one of mine and tapping the inside of my elbow to make me lose my balance, deftly flipping us over.

She sat up as she straddled her wet center over my pubic bone and ground down on me. She had one hand on my sternum and one on the ground next to my ribs.

I thought back to one day prior, before I'd met her. I'd thought then that looking up at the dappled sunlight of an Italian sky was the epitome of pleasure. She slapped that silly notion out of my brain as she ran her hand down my front.

"You are okay?" she teased.

I gaped at her as she giggled. "Well — um — I could — no. I'm not okay at all."

She laughed, and I stared at her long throat and pearly white smile, sharing in the delight in our morning tryst.

She shifted to kneel between my legs, and I opened up for her. She touched my lips then held me open to look at my clit. She tossed her hair over one side, then leaned down to flick at my clit with her tongue.

"Oh fuck." I thumped down on the ground while she continued to explore, licking, pressing her tongue in my entrance, and sucking.

I let the waves of pleasure radiate throughout my body as I panted heavily. I refused to disturb her silky brown hair, so I gripped the blanket under me instead as I tensed my body. The orgasm felt like a charged implosion starting at my clit. I lost my sight for a moment, the sunlight above was just glossy rays of heaven.

My breathing slowed eventually, and I felt her hot mouth kissing back up my body. She kissed me, and I pushed up harder into her to deepen the kiss, holding her neck.

She separated, then looked down at me.

"Hi!" She smiled widely.

"Hi!" I matched her energy.

"That was fun!" she chirped.

"Very fun! You are awesome."

"I know."

I laughed, then we laid next to each other, playing with each other's hand, and speaking in that clipped way we did, three quarters English and one quarter Italian. Eventually, the conversation came around to where I'd decided to stay for the week.

"Signora Morelli, Elena, she was Eenglish teacher. She teach all of us." She spoke.

"Cool! I didn't know she used to be a teacher! Her English is great."

"Why you travel alone?"

"Hm. This trip kept getting cancelled and this last time, my friend couldn't come. He's getting married and all his money is going to his wedding instead."

"He did not know he was getting married?"

"Ha! No. His girlfriend threatened breaking up with him if he didn't propose."

She laughed, then I did.

"That is sad." She said, not sounding sad at all.

"Yeah... I think if you know, you just know, right?"

"Yes. Veek?"

"Yeah?"

"The blanket is getting water."

I touched the surface of the blanket, and the ground was seeping water through the material.

"Oh. Damn. I'm having such a nice time!"

"Me too!" She leaned over to peck my lips. "Today I show you my favorite place."

"Okay!" I grinned at her.

I pressed my mouth to hers, greedily wanting more of her.

She pushed my face away, and her palm tapped over my face playfully. "Later, Veek."

"Right." I grinned under her palm. We folded the blanket and went back to the Morelli house where we had lunch on a swinging bench in the yard.

We fed each other as we ate. When I fed her a cracker with cheese she bit my finger.

"Ow! You're feral."

"Fe-real?"

"Feral. Wild, savage."

"Ah." She growled playfully, making me grin.

"Where are you taking me today?"

"To swim."

"Cool."

We took out the lipstick red Vespa, and I handed her the keys, since she was probably a better driver here than I was.

We laughed in delight as we took off. We pulled up to an intersection, then a yellow Fiat made a U-turn to pull up next to us.

It was Dario behind the wheel and Feddi in the passenger's seat. Three girls were squished into the tiny backseat.

"Emmi! Veek! Where you are going?" They shouted.

"Sono cacchi miei" Emmi shouted at Feddi.

"Ah!" Feddi exclaimed, dismissing her. "Come! We go!"

Emmi craned her head to look at me, and I shrugged back. She looked back at the car full of her friends and sighed. "Bene! Andiamo alle sciogliere."

They whooped and promised to meet us there. The car took off, then she groaned. I pushed her hair aside and kissed her neck. She moaned.

"Later, Emmi." I parroted her words back to her and she scoffed.

"Rompicoglionis..."

I chuckled because the word "ass" was in there somewhere. We speeded off after them.

We got to a beach with cliffs off to the side and parked next to her friends who were packing backpacks with waters, food, and drinks.

"Hi Emmi."

"Hi Veek!"

"Hi Paola!"

Air kisses and hugs were traded. Once resigned to having company, we were all smiles. I struck up a conversation with Feddi, a happy-go-lucky boy with tan skin and an overly large smile. His joy was infectious.

Emmi was speaking to Alessia and Anna while Paola accosted Dario.

"I want to be cowboy!" Feddi said eagerly. "Look!" He affected a swagger and deep gravelly voice. "'Courage is bein' scared to death, but saddlin' up anyway.'" He looked at me eagerly with his arms wide out.

I chuckled. "That is great! Where is that from?"

He frowned at me. "True Grit! John Wayne! You are American! The Duke is America!" He shouted.

"Yes! I'm very sorry. You are right." I said in amusement while he took out fake handguns to shoot imaginary bullets at the bad guys.

I took out my own imaginary handgun and flipped it in front of me. He smiled in delight and holstered both his guns, starting to stalk around me.

"'You gotta ask yourself one question'" he quoted as he scrunched his eyebrows. "'Do I feel lucky?' Well? Do ya, punk?'"

I scowled at him and wiggled my fingers next to my hip as I circled him, too.

"'Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!'" I quoted, too.

We drew at the same time and cocked the invisible guns quickly, pulling the trigger. I jerked back as I took an imaginary bullet in my left shoulder, slumping in pain and affecting a shocked look at him. I looked at my pristine shoulder, and touched my imaginary bullet wound. I looked at my fingers as if they were stained with blood, then back at him to see him still pointing his gun at me. I gurgled a little and slumped to the floor.

I heard claps around us, and stood up to find a giant grin on Feddi's face. He blew on his smoking gun and feigned some fancy holstering. I neared him and shook his hand, then turning to tip our nonexistent hats to our audience.

"Brava! Bravo!" they cried as we kept walking up the hill.

Emmi came to hold my hand as everyone else hung off Feddi and congratulated him for winning the showdown. Emmi looked in my eyes warmly.

"That was cute," she said. "You good cowboy."

I tipped my invisible hat at her. "Thank you much, lil lady."

She chuckled, then held my bicep as we walked.

We eventually got to a flat area at the top of a cliff. There was a huge slanted willow tree where parts of the root were exposed off the side of the cliff. It was gorgeous. It must be at least 70, 80 years old. I went to go touch the old trunk, having to climb over the roots to get to it. The hanging leaves caressed me as I walked under it.

I felt the ridges of the trunk and admired all the initials and hearts carved in between the folds of the trunk. So many years of love and youth and life. I was whipping myself into a spiritual frenzy as I felt the history under my hands.

I felt a hand move across my shoulders.

"How old is this tree?" I asked Emmi.

"Older than Nonna. More than Nonna's nonna."

I grinned. "It's beautiful."

"Yes. It is my favorite place."

I turned to look at her. God, she's beautiful inside, too.

I hugged her to me, and she hugged me back. Everyone was undressing down to swimsuits and putting sunscreen on, not paying attention to us. I kissed her, and she kissed me back sweetly.

"Thanks." I said against her lips.

She raised her eyebrows but smiled. "Thank you," she said simply.

She detached, then pulled at my hand to get us back to the group.

We all got into swimsuits and lounged on blankets under the tree. I rested my head on Emmi's lap as I listened to her and her friends speak. They tried their best to stay speaking English for my benefit, but sometimes forgot and slipped into rapid Italian.

I didn't mind, content to listen to their musical speech, and doze on Emmi's thighs.

"Veek?"

I opened my eyes, realizing I was asleep seconds ago. "Yeah?"

"The boys and Anna go cliff — eh — jump?"

My eyes snapped wide open and I sat up. "Really?" I grinned.

She hummed in assent. "Many jump from here."

I looked around to see everyone speaking excitedly close to the edge of the cliff. I stood up and held my hand out to help her up. I was buzzing in excitement. I was a strong swimmer and had always wanted to go cliff diving. My mom would kill me if she knew, but I'd assess the risk first, of course. I pulled Emmi towards the group, and she chuckled at my enthusiasm.

I peeked my head over the side. The water was still and the cliff was at a bit of an angle over the water with no danger of hitting anything on the way down.

"Veek! You jump?" Dario pulled me back, putting his arm over my shoulders and patting my other shoulder.

"Sure!" I grinned at him.

"Bene! Okay, so you must be — eh — a line."

"Straight."

"Yes."

"Feet go down. Hold nose for no water go in. Wait, then will float up. Okay?"

"Yeah!"

He slapped near my collarbone and grinned as he went to Feddi.

I made eye contact with Emmi, and she smirked at me as she drew nearer.

"Be careful?" She prompted.

"Yes, I'll let others go, and watch them first."

"Okay." She kissed me.

I stayed back and watched as Dario geared up to jump. He took a running start and jumped off the cliff.

We all whooped as we went to the edge to see him fall. He dropped like an anvil and splashed into the blue water. There was a beat or two while we waited for him to resurface.

His face broke the water and panted a breath out. He slapped the water and whooped wildly.

"Madonna!" he shrieked in delight.

We laughed as he leisurely swam back to shore to make the trek back up.

"I go!" Feddi announced as he stretched comically. He took a running start and vaulted off too as we cheered him on.

As I looked on, waiting for him to resurface, a bit of trepidation gripped my heart as I imagined the fall and potential belly flop if I didn't do it right.

Anna went after and we all screamed, egging her on. I steeled myself to go next and Dario showed up, his hair flat on his head as it dripped everywhere. He shook his head like a dog and sprayed the girls with water, making them squeal.

I then positioned myself where everyone else had and took a deep breath. Dario came over to clap my back.

"You can do it, Veek. No problem!"

"Yeah. I can do this." I pep talked to myself.

Once Dario retreated, my chin was pulled to one side and Emmi's lips covered mine. I forgot what I was doing and wrapped my arms around her instead, gripping the small of her back into me and between her shoulder blades.

I chased her mouth, making her giggle. "Kiss for luck." She put a finger over my lips to stop me.

I nodded dumbly. I felt like I could vault over the willow tree if I so chose, after that hot kiss.

"Very good luck." I had an urge to slap her ass as she retreated, but remembered we were with her friends.

I geared up and jumped off the cliff. I heard the vague shouts, but the only thing running through my head was the air whipping around me and my stomach driving up into the base of my throat.

I was suddenly surrounded by cold water and took a second to not panic. I could already feel myself slowing down and starting to reverse directions. I looked towards the light and opened my eyes. The ripples across the surface made the light shining through choppy.

I gained speed as I floated up and helped myself with my free hand and feet. Breaking the surface of the water, I took a giant gulp of air and screamed joyfully. I heard everyone's cheers from the top of the cliff and pumped my fist in triumph. I swam to a small rock ledge where Feddi and Anna were waiting for me.

"Whoo! Good jump, Vic!" Anna cried.

"That was awesome! Let's do it again."

"Yes!"

We climbed back up, gushing about the thrill as we did so.

When we got to the group, Emmi hung around my neck and kissed me. I held her at the small of her back and kissed her back just as ferociously. I bent her at her back as I slipped my tongue in her mouth. I was still on an adrenaline high and pressed into her.

She moaned lightly and pecked my lips as we slowed down. She hung from my neck as I looked down at her, holding the soft skin of her back as I supported her. I grinned at her, completely fucking happy in that moment.

"Why are people here?" she whispered.

"I don't know..." I whispered back. "They're your friends..."

She smirked. "They go to hell. I want to naked with you."

I raised my eyebrows as I brought her back up, then spun her around, making her giggle, then she dug her face in my neck. I laughed as I suddenly realized we were with her friends. I looked around discreetly to see them hanging around the ledge of the cliff, watching as Dario made another dive. Maybe they were getting used to our spurts of affection.

"Later, Emmi. I promise." I dug my face into her hair, then growled, making her yelp and push me away.

We rejoined the group, and I took a few more turns diving, the last time, slapping Dario's hand briefly, and shouting loudly as we jumped at the same time.

I was floppy and noodley as we got back up the hill again. I collapsed on the same blanket Emmi was on, speaking to Alessia and Paola. I relaxed my muscles again as I heard them speak in Italian. They laughed and giggled in their conversation.

Some bread with cheese floated over my mouth, and I opened my mouth to eat it. My heart expanded at the easy way we moved against each other. Their speech didn't falter, she just fed me as I rested, and she ate as well.

We went back down the hill to the still pools so everyone could swim lazily. Emmi only stuck to the ledge and dipped her feet in the water.

"You don't like swimming?" I asked as we splashed our feet in a cozy cove they'd found.

"I like water." She hedged. "I — don't know how swim."

I swallowed my incredulity. It was perfectly plausible to live by the shore of a beautiful beach and not know how to swim. It was normal.

"Er — would you like to learn?"

"Yes! Of course!"

I nodded slowly. "Want me to teach you?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I am okay." She reached to take my hand, playing with my fingers.

I let it go and just let her enjoy herself.

As the sun started to go down, we walked back to the cars.

"What we do tomorrow?" Feddi asked as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

I gave someone else time to respond.

Dario was the first to speak. "Food! We eat!"

I was silent, content to defer to Emmi. I made eye contact with her, and she widened her eyes at me. I smiled back at her, knowing that like me, she'd rather ditch them.

I raised my eyebrows in amusement. Feddi squeezed my neck, making me laugh and squeeze him back.

"Feddi, we'll let you know..." I patted him back.

"Bene..." He frowned, then retreated to grab a beer.

I said goodbye to everyone, then sat on the Vespa behind Emmi.

I couldn't help but kiss her neck and press my palms against her pelvis.

"Stop." She laughed.

I stopped, then clasped my hands over her stomach.

"Sorry! Okay, go." I waved to the Fiat as we went back on the road.

We got to her house. I pressed her against her brick fence to kiss her. She pushed me away as I tried to kiss her over and over again.

"Veek? I go with you? To your room?"

"Really?"

"Yes. Just wait here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Wait."

"Okay," I said as I continued kissing her.

She pushed my face away. "Wait." She repeated as she smiled.

I nodded as I saw her walk away. I leaned against their front yard fence.

She came back about twenty minutes later with a satchel over her shoulder.

I put my little helmet on again, then straddled the Vespa behind her. I wrapped my arms around her middle as she drove us back to the Morelli house.

We stored the Vespa and helmets in the shed.

As we went inside the house to my room, we didn't encounter anyone, thankfully. We got to my room and I showed her my ensuite restroom.

She cooed at my balcony, opening the doors to let in the perfume of the fig orchard.

I hugged her from behind at the edge of the balcony. She was unbelievably alive.

I'd only seen characters like her in books and movies, never had I met someone as explosively exhilarating as her. I smelled her neck as she caressed my arms.

She turned around in my hold then pressed her finger firmly into my sternum, easily leading me back into the room. I sat back heavily on the mattress, then she eased in to straddle me.

I cradled her jaw in my hands.