Summer Figs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the best thing to happen to me." I wanted to say "ever," but bit my tongue. "Favorite person I've met this summer."

She smiled at me. "You are nice."

I kissed her. "You are very nice." I ran my palm down her ass, gripping her tightly.

She opened her mouth as she drove her tongue in me. I caressed it back inside my mouth. I took her top off, then took her breast in my hand, pressing into her as she pushed back. She undressed me, too, then I laid her in my bed to love on her.

I kissed her neck as she flopped down to enjoy my touch, her hands rested above her head like an oil painting pose.

I licked and sucked her nipples until she got impatient and pushed my head down further.

I chuckled as I licked the salty skin over her shorts even as I unbuttoned her. Her golden skin was kissed by the sun from yesterday and today. I followed the touch of the sun with my lips as I pulled her clothes down and off.

She belonged to me for tonight and I was utterly grateful.

"Ugh!" She groaned.

"Quiet. Or Elena will hear."

"No! Cazzo! She was my teacher! No talk Elena." She whined.

"Well, be quiet then." I repeated.

She huffed out, angry at me.

I licked up her slit, making her inhale sharply. I opened her legs wide to get at her clit. "God, I've been waiting to taste you all day.

Looking up, she was biting her knuckles to keep quiet.

I grinned, then doubled down on her clit, sucking in circles around and over it.

"FUCK!" She screamed.

I stopped immediately. She looked at me with a crazed face, frustrated at me for stopping.

"Be quiet!" I hissed.

She argued at me in Italian, lathering up to a frenzy.

"I can't understand you!" I cut her off.

"I feel good!" She said as if that would be a valid argument.

"I hope so! But keep it to yourself! I plan on being at breakfast with the Morellis tomorrow!"

She huffed out some more as she flopped back down on the mattress.

"We should go to forest." She huffed out.

I paused, knowing that was probably unwise since it was dark already. I licked up her thigh then the underside of her knee.

"We'll get eaten by bears. Italian bears." I countered.

"Please."

I immediately attached my mouth to her clit again. She panted in and out.

I sucked and entered her with two fingers. She arched and stayed quiet as she continued to bite on her hand.

I alternated the stimulation to keep her guessing but escalating. Pleasuring her was much more fun than reading that dry book in Italian. She was alive.

She whimpered as she got close, tensing her body, then twitching when she came.

"Ah! Lì perfetto!" She let a deep breath out as I mouthed softly to let her down and stilling my fingers little by little.

She rubbed her eyes. "Ugh... I broken."

"Good!" I licked over her pelvis.

"No. Madonna. I have sex again? I need same."

"Good!" I leaned on my arms to grin at her frowning face. "You deserve a million orgasms!"

She widened her eyes at me.

"I'm serious!" I pressed on. "If someone doesn't absolutely worship you, they are — stronzos."

She laughed.

"Is that right? Assholes?"

"Yes. Stronzos." She smiled up at me while she caressed my arms.

"Stonzos!" I repeated softly as I worked my mouth down her breast to her nipple. "You are beautiful. Smart. Everyone should worship your skin." I sucked her nipple in my mouth.

She huffed in a shaky breath again, gripping my hair.

I ran my hand over her center, up and down, slowly. I went back up to her neck, licking and nipping lightly.

She clawed at my shoulder blades as I drove into her center harder, easing my fingers back in.

I kissed her as she clawed into my back. She came again after some time of fucking her with my fingers. I was quickly becoming addicted to touching her wet walls.

I slowed and kissed her some more as I felt the spasms inside her. After I slid my fingers out, I laid on my side, my head on a cool pillow. After all the exercise of the day, I was beat. My body felt like it went through a thorough ass-kicking, which was probably accurate after plunging into water at the height I did earlier that day.

I blinked my eyes and was blissfully dead to the world after just a minute.

——

I woke up to a warm gloomy dawn. The birds were singing, and I was wrapped around a soft body. I suddenly remembered I'd knocked out after fucking Emmi and felt embarrassed I hadn't spoken to her as we fell asleep.

What kind of half-assed lover am I? I lamented.

I glanced over to see her bare back partially covered by a white sheet. Her brown hair draped over my bicep since she was using my arm as a pillow. I reached over with my other arm carefully to get my phone and saw it was barely five a.m.

The pins and needles in my hand had woken me up but I didn't want to wake her for the world. I rolled closer to her and pressed her into me by her tummy. She moaned in her sleep and moved back into me to rest her head on my pillow. I managed to get her off my arm and the pain of blood rushing into it almost made me cry out and grit my teeth. Now we were spooning, her naked legs were entwined with mine. I was just wearing my cotton shorts.

The back of her head was right in front of me now, and I could go back to sleep then with the scent of her skin. A sweet musk with the smell of the ocean.

I woke up later to feel her turning in my arms.

"Good morning!" I stretched my limbs across her body. She slipped her bare leg between my clothed center.

I held her as I peppered kisses along her hairline.

She hummed lowly as she basked in the lazy day. "Good morning."

"This is probably my favorite part of my whole vacation. Best morning ever."

"No yesterday in trees?" She teased as I leaned to kiss her neck, licking inside the notch between her collarbones, and making her gasp.

"Yesterday was awesome, too. I don't know, I can't choose." I licked the side of her breast, then her nipple. I sucked on her until both her nipples pebbled.

I caressed her hips and pelvis as I made love to her breasts.

"Man, you're beautiful."

"'Man?'" She stuttered out.

"Sorry. I meant, like, 'oh wow.'"

"You say 'man?'"

"Er, you can, but you're right, maybe not during sex, sorry.

She chuckled then moaned almost immediately when I sucked on her pelvis. I licked the top of her slit moving my tongue back and forth over the arc where her lips started, and moaning in delight.

"Oh, god. Good breakfast."

She scoffed then bit her knuckles as I licked her clit. "Ah." She whimpered softly.

"Squisito." I repeated what she said when she ate something yummy as I slipped my tongue in her entrance. She gripped the hair on the top of my head.

I pressed up as I went in and out, replacing my tongue with my fingers. I licked across her clit firmly as I fucked her with my fingers.

She moaned loudly, yet I had no inclination to quiet her. Fuck what anyone thought. Her pleasure was my foremost priority at the moment.

She bucked her hips rapidly, then gripped the sheets as she got closer. I sucked on her clit, making her cry out louder.

"Ohh! — I — ah!"

Her hips vibrated as she gurgled, climaxing hard.

I brought her down and she released the sheets in favor of touching up her front and over her face.

I writhed with her, milking out the last of her orgasm as I heard her breathing slow down.

"Oh." She groaned. "I will miss you."

I frowned before kissing up her front, then laid next to her on the bed. I looked up at the ceiling, trying not to fixate on how much I'd miss her.

"Veek? What is wrong?"

"Hm?" I smiled at her sweetly. "Nothing's wrong."

She caressed my chest. "What is wrong?" She repeated.

I frowned again. "I'm going to miss you, too."

"That is sweet."

"But — I don't want to miss you."

She sighed, making me look at her. Her gaze wandered over my naked body.

"There is nothing we — you have life there, I have Nonna here..." she paused heavily. "We talk, okay? We keep friends. But I —we..."

"Yeah, no. I get it. But I will miss you. And I won't be able to stop myself from thinking of you."

"I think same. But—" she poked at the side of my face. "This not Romeo and Juliet."

I laughed.

"We Emmi, you Veek. It is okay."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm happy and we're okay." I nodded seriously.

"Yes." She poked at my cheek some more, making me grin. "Shower." She stated as she slapped my belly.

She stood up and sashayed her naked self into my bathroom. I raised my eyebrows as I saw her long brown hair caress her back.

Her ass was — grabbable, kissable, all the "ables."

I ran after her and kissed across her shoulders as she ran the shower, waiting until the water got warm.

She turned towards me and her fiery eyes blazed at me with the depth of her feeling. She proved that she was capable of an overwhelming amount of emotion even if our affair was temporary. I believed it to be precious, simply because we fit so well together. She respected my feelings as I labored to do so, too.

She nudged me into the tub and under the warm water. She kneeled in front of me in the tiny tub to raise my leg over her shoulder. I looked down at her, intently watching her movements.

Her hot breath wafted over my center then she was attacking my clit under the stream of water. The pricks of the water droplets were hitting my side and chest as her mouth pleasured me.

My overheated center felt huge, making my head dizzy.

"Oh, fuck. Cazzo. Whatever."

She moaned over my clit, vibrating me and ratcheting up my arousal. I gripped her wet hair, then tensed my body between her and the slippery wall. I pitched forward in my orgasm and I bucked my hips into her face.

"Geez, sorry. I — Jesus, that's good."

She kissed my clit lightly. Then stood up, gripping my hand as she did so. I held her tightly as I kissed her, running my hands all over her back then down to her ass. I grabbed the shampoo bottle and she let me lather her hair as she ran a washcloth over my front.

"I like shower." She said as I rinsed her hair out.

"Having you here definitely makes it fun." I grinned at her.

I kissed her neck, then separated while she washed to lather my own hair.

We switched, and she stepped out to dry off.

Once dressed, we went downstairs to find the table already laden with food.

I was starting to miss eggs and bacon after a month of living in Italy. I craved savory breakfast in the mornings, but usually could only find sweet pastries or fruit, if I ate at all.

Still, though. I couldn't complain, since the bread, pasta, and wine more than made up for it.

"Buongiorno, Elena. Tomas." We greeted our hosts who were seated at the table.

"Good morning." Elena looked between Emmi and I.

I didn't know what to say. I was the guest, but Emmi was the one who had a relationship with Elena. I definitely wasn't sorry we'd spent the night together, though.

Tomas was the one to break the ice. "We are going to Nonna's today for eat together."

"That is good!" Emmi smiled as she reached for a cornetto. "We will have fun."

"I am making focaccia." Elena said as she went back to eating.

Emmi's mouth hung open.

"What?" I asked her.

"Elena focaccia amazing." She gushed.

"'Elena's focaccia is amazing.'" Elena corrected her like a proper schoolteacher.

Emmi blushed while she repeated the phrase correctly.

I bit back a chuckle, focusing on my grapefruit.

"When are you going back home again, Vic?" Elena asked me.

"Tomorrow morning." A little stab of remorse hit my gut as I said it.

"It was lovely having you here."

"We miss you, Veek." Tomas added.

"I'll miss you both, too." I smiled at them.

"You must come back." Elena patted my hand.

"I definitely will."

I didn't dare make eye contact with Emmi, but our shoulders brushed, and we simultaneously leaned in to bump against each other.

We finished breakfast and said goodbye until later to our hosts.

Unfortunately, we didn't have time for an additional tryst in the orchard because we were due at Emmi's home to help set up for what was gearing up to be a block party more than a simple barbecue.

We held hands all the way down to via Vincenzo.

When we got there, Feddi and Paola were already there.

"Hi Nonna!"

"Buongiorno, Veek."

"Hi Veek!

"Hi Feddi!"

He came over to clap his hand on my back as I greeted him.

We were quickly put to work cleaning dead leaves from the front yard. Someone put some music on, and Feddi and I were raking in tandem in a corner.

"Veek?"

"Yeah?" I raked my dry leaves in a little pile.

"I — eh — you and Emmi are good."

"Thank you..." I frowned.

"I be friend with Emmi, Dario, Anna, Paola..." he took a breath. "Long time."

"Yeah! That's very cool."

"Yes. Cool. But we — friends. We friends from young."

"Yes." I had no idea what he was getting at.

He scratched at his head.

"Fed, spit it out."

He whipped his head to look at me. Then started laughing heartily. "Ha! 'Spit it out!'" He fake spat on the dirt.

I laughed with him.

"CONTINUI A PULIRE!" Nonna shouted in our direction.

"Si, Nonna!" We kept working on the yard with our heads down.

When she went back in the house, we giggled softly.

"I spit out. I like Paola." He said bluntly.

"Oh..." In my head, I asked myself, Why? "Okay."

"No! Not okay." He hissed.

"Well, yeah, no." I agreed as I catalogued quickly all the factors working against him. Fuck. "How long have you liked her for?"

He was quiet for a beat. "Forever."

"I can understand that. I've loved a girl or two for forever, too." I definitely understood unrequited love.

"I no believe you. You and Emmi..."

"Not every relationship is like that... and well, Emmi and I..." I faltered, not knowing how to characterize us at all.

"How do I... what I need do?"

"Uh... well for now, pay attention to her. Give me a second, okay? Let's see how today goes."

He huffed out shakily. "Okay. I wait."

I bit my tongue before I asked him about Dario. "It's going to be all right, Fed." I smiled at him.

I found my way inside the kitchen after we finished with the yard. I wiped my forehead as I washed my hands in the sink.

There was a lot of activity in the kitchen, Nonna was stuffing raviolis with meat, Emmi was kneading more pasta, Paola was cutting romaine lettuce, Anna was squeezing lemons, and Alessia was chatting with Paola while she drank water.

I drank a cup of water from the tap while Emmi spoke with Nonna. I looked at her over the lip of my cup. She made eye contact with me as she kneaded the pasta, not skipping a beat in the conversation. Her eyes were blazing at me though, then she winked at me.

I smirked.

"Veek! Federico!" Nonna snapped, making me jump since I was eye-fucking her granddaughter. "Vai a pulire il tavolo fuori."

"Si, Nonna." Feddi said immediately. I nodded, and washed my cup before I followed Feddi out.

"What did she say?"

"To clean table." He grabbed some rags and handed me one. "Okay, so how you do that?"

"What?" I frowned.

"You look at her, she looks at you."

"Oh. Well, she knows I like her, I know she likes me."

"How?"

"I touch her a little bit, she touches me. I smile at her, ask her questions. Girls are pretty smart... they understand if you like them."

"Touch her?"

"Yeah. Get a little closer now and then, touch her arm. Pay attention if she likes it or not. If she doesn't like it, then... either stop or just tell her how you feel so she at least knows."

"Paola is beautiful." He said simply.

I hugged him to my side briefly, patting his chest. "You are awesome Feddi. A real cowboy. If it's not Paola, then it'll be another lucky girl."

"I want Paola." He hesitated. "Paola wants Dario."

"How does Dario feel?"

"Everyone likes Dario. I don't know."

I nodded, completely understanding the fatalistic view of a youth in love who despaired as he lusted after the girl he wanted.

"It will work out if it works out." The truism sounded empty even in my own mind as I spoke it.

The party was in full swing by one p.m. The smells from the house made my mouth water. I went to use the restroom and on the way back outside, a hand pulled me by the shirt into an adjacent hallway.

Emmi pushed me into the wall, and kissed me urgently.

I lost myself in her lips for a moment, but then panicked as I looked around.

"What are you doing? Nonna will kill me!" I whispered.

"Nonna okay. I tell you. She likes you."

"She won't like me much if she sees — mmph!"

She shut me up with a kiss. "Five minutes."

She pulled me up the stairs, leading me into her bedroom and shutting the door. She straddled me, then took off her shirt and bra in a flash.

I shifted to kiss her, and hold her tightly, not willing to waste our stolen moment. I held her breast as we writhed back and forth. I slipped my hands between us to unbutton her shorts, then slipped my hand under her underwear.

She bit my neck as I frotted her clit, the wetness helping me slide my fingers back and forth.

I brought her up quickly and attached my mouth to her nipple, biting lightly to push her over the edge. She whimpered and trembled in my arms, then flopped onto me as she came down.

She mumbled under her breath as I buttoned her up again. That was the fastest I'd ever made a girl come.

"EMILIA!" We heard Nonna's bloodcurdling voice from downstairs.

"Cazzo!" Emmi scrambled up to put her bra on as I handed her her shirt. I followed but she pushed me back. "Five minutes, then come out."

"All right."

She smiled at me, then kissed me one last time as we heard Nonna shout again.

I waited awkwardly in her room after she shut the door, sitting back down on the bed. I looked around to see the decorations she'd collected over the years, paintings she'd done, and various pictures of her group of friends and family.

I snuck out of her room, then tiptoed downstairs and outside. She was already arranging food along the tables, and I realized I hadn't washed my hands, turning around to go back into the kitchen to do so.

I tried to help as best I could, but it was unmitigated chaos. It seemed the whole street was congregated in Emmi's front yard. Everyone was shouting at each other, seemingly communicating while still talking over each other. Hands were flying everywhere as people spoke. Children ran in between everyone's legs. Chaos.

I introduced myself a million times, followed by my go-to phrase of "I don't speak Italian very well." I received varying degrees of responses, ranging from complete dismissal to speaking to people in their broken English.

I floated around Emmi to help. Eventually, we got to sit down to eat. Nonna was seated at the head of the table like the grand matriarch. Emmi was on her right, and I was next to Emmi.

"You like Elena's focaccia?" Emmi rested her elbow on the table and was angled towards me. Her beautiful legs were crossed in my direction, too, on the bench. I remembered I'd been between them not even an hour before.

"Yes, especially with this roasted garlic in oil."

She opened her mouth and waited patiently while I fed her. I hesitated, but it was her decision to show affection in front of her friends and family.

I dipped a piece of soft bread with the flaky crust in oil and garlic then placed it in her mouth, looking at her lips hotly. A single drop of oil ran down the side of her mouth and I caught it. I brought it to suck it off my finger, smelling the fragrant, freshly pressed olive oil as well.

The whole interaction made my ears buzz and made me go deaf to the chatter around us. She pulled her mouth up in amusement.