Summer Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime involuntarily started first. Her body started bucking furiously. Her hips gyrated not knowing which way to move. She flung her head around like a woman possessed. With the slick sweat covering her body it was tough for me to hold her legs up. I was trying to keep her from dislodging my cock from her ass with all of her movements. Or smashing Cailyn's head between her thighs. Her orgasm wracked her body in a convulsion that would rival any video footage you might have seen from inside an apartment during an earthquake. It was literally like an exorcism. Which made her asshole clamp around me with the most fabulous pressure.

That's when I lost the battle of holding off my orgasm. She was thrashing so wildly that I didn't even have to move. She pulled the cum from the deepest part of my balls and I just let go with a howl into her bowels.

And then Nico started to groan. "I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna CUM!"

He pushed one last time gripping white knuckled on her hips. His head thrown back and moaning, he stayed perfectly still until his body twitched. He didn't pull out! I had no idea what to think. We never talked about where to cum, or if anyone was on birth control, or what or how or where. But he drove his dick so far into my wife and literally unloaded all his cum inside her wanting body.

Cailyn at this time obviously felt the blast of cum shoot straight into her and not missing a beat she ground her ass cheeks against his pelvis. Completely inviting the seed that flooded her womb. She stopped eating Jaime, her head was lolling all around and her eyes rolled back in her head as her eyelids fluttered rapidly.

Teeth clenched she grunted through her orgasm, "Uuunggghhhh FUCK!!!!!".

We all just laid there trying to catch our collective breath. Nico and Cailyn were now just laying on the ground together cuddling. I was growing soft inside Jaime. I think we were all trying to figure out what we had just done and what those implications were. Are we now open couples? Was this just a one time thing? Are we OK with seeing each other in a sexual manner in all aspects? A general feeling of warmth and love was still washing over all of us.

I said, "Well, I'm glad we worked that out!"

"I think I'm in love with all of you." Cailyn stated.

"Let's see where we can go with this feeling then." Jaime finally spoke.

Nico nodded in earnest agreement.

12