Summer Fun 02 - Not Having a Blast?

Story Info
Continuation of the first story.
1.2k words
4.32
18.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of Summer Fun - Happened So Fast

As you can probably imagine, I spent the night tossing and turning. I did not get very much sleep because I had kept on reliving the events from the previous evening in my mind. I would start out feeling ashamed and embarrassed, but it didn't take long each time for me to get excited. I could feel myself getting wet more each time I relived the events. What is wrong with me should not be happening. Is something wrong with me? By now, it was about 3 in the morning, and I could feel my panties were practically drenched, and my nipples were popping through my T-shirt.

As if I didn't have any control of my actions, I slid my hand under my shirt and started tweaking and rolling my nipple between my fingers. It felt amazing, and I don't know why this felt so much better than any other time my nipples were played with.

Thinking to myself, here I am playing next to my husband, who is snoring his ass off, and I'm feeling myself up while my pussy is leaking my juices everywhere. Thank God my panties are soaking up the wetness. They should smell great by the morning!

Anyway, my hands were inside my shorts before long, and my fingers were running along my slit. OMG, I'm so wet, and I should feel dirty, but I don't. It's actually thrilling. My clit is electric, and every time my fingers come in contact with it, it sends a jolt through my body, and I have to be careful not to wake my husband.

After giving myself a calming and relaxing orgasm, I didn't want it to disrupt my house if I entirely had let it go!

As I'm coming down from my high, I decided that I need to change these panties. So I gingerly sneak out of bed, and I take them off. Didn't bother putting on a new pair because I will be getting up in about three hours anyway.

I take a quick bathroom break to go pee, and I still can feel my wetness running down my leg. By now, I am wide awake and decide to get myself something to drink from the kitchen; on my way to the kitchen bump into my son's best friend, Jacob. We startle each other as we were both not expecting to run into each other. He tells me that he decided to stay over because the party ran really late and he could not drive. I tell him that's not a problem; he knows he's welcome anytime. He thanked me for allowing them to throw such a great party.

I can see him checking me out as we chat. I realize that my nipples are still extremely hard and sensitive. There is no doubt he can see them from the protruding T-shirt. I turn around to get something from the cabinet so that my back would be to him and I was no longer giving him a show.

I can feel him walk up behind me, and he puts his hands around my waist. I looked back at him and ask him what the hell is he doing. As I try to figure out what is going on, he's pulling myself into him, and he is hard, and it's pressing right into me. Jacob! What are you doing? He has me pinned between the kitchen counter and himself.

He whispers in my ear, asking if I enjoyed our night together in the hot tub? That was you? I gasp, and he takes the opportunity to place his hands inside my shirt. Again, I tell him he needs to stop! He begins taunting me, saying, "what? Are you going to yell?!" I squirm to get away from his reach, which only makes my butt press into him even more. I picked a great time not to wear any panties because it just ends up magnifying the feeling. I start to stop my struggle as soon as he places his hands on my breast. I don't want to admit it, but it feels incredible. He is manhandling and squeezing and pulling. I don't know if I could scream for help if I wanted to. Do I want to? Surely I could get myself out of this situation, but why can't I?

He licks the side of my face and continues his assault on my breasts. My nipples are so hard I swear they are going to pop off. He's pressing into me even harder, and I can feel him spreading my butt cheeks which feels like a tree trunk at this point. I guess he wasn't really hard earlier because it doesn't even feel like the same thing pressing into me.

My breasts began hurting from his assault on them. Thinking please don't leaving marks because my husband will wonder what happened. Just then, he gives up his assault as if reading my mind. He tells me that I am not to mention any of this to anyone. I tell him he needs to stop because this is not right. I am married, and you are my son's best friend.

He puts his hand in my shorts and whispers, "does this feel like a pussy that wants me to stop"? He pushes a finger in without any sort of resistance because I'm so wet. The last thing I want to do is encourage him, but as he sinks his finger between my pussy I can't help but let out a little moan.

Every time his thumb brushes against my clit he gets the reaction he's looking for. He just chuckles and says, "tell me again how this is wrong?" As he now has two fingers inside of me. He tells me I better start begging him to let me orgasm. He tells me if I don't, then he is going to bend me over and fuck my fat wet pussy. I began to beg for him to stop, but he's working himself expertly inside using his fingers like a master. "You like this dirty little soccer mom. " I always knew that your pussy was ripe and eager to be taken."

I thought he was good with his toes, but they don't even compare to what he's doing. He tells me to start begging for him and tell him how bad I want his fingers in my pussy and if I do what a little slut toy is supposed to do, he will stop. So I beg him to finger me and let me come all over his hand. This excites him even more and begins rubbing against my G spot. I've heard about this, but I've always thought it was a myth, but OMG, it's not. I do everything I can not scream in pleasure. I brace myself against the counter as I feel my pussy literally explode with my juices running out all down my leg.

"For someone who thought this was so wrong, then why is your pussy still convulsing around my fingers"? He removes his hand, and I can barely stand up as he moves away. I checked to see what time it was, and it's been almost an hour.

As he turns to go to the guestroom, he looks at me and says, "next time, that pussy better be shaved smooth."

Wait what? Next time? There sure as hell won't be a next time...

To be continued...