Summer Fun 03 - What have I Done

Story Info
Wife continues to be used.
2.9k words
4.43
23.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***WIFE'S POV***

Ever since the episode with Jacob in the kitchen, I have had conflicting emotions. I feel dirty, disgraced, but excited and turned on. I did not know that was even possible.

I was considering talking to my husband about things. He's a rational person, but I was not sure he would handle all that well or what he might do. I decided to sit on it for a bit to see if anything else were to happen. Was I subconsciously hoping it did? What has gotten into me? If nothing else happens, let bygones be bygones, and I will be careful around strange men in the future. I probably should have been careful without my husband around anyway. Still, I could never have imagined I would get felt up in a hot tub where I nearly orgasm. Then later that same night, I would have never expected to be taken as a toy in my kitchen. Who would have thought that one of my son's long-time best friends would have molested me, given me an orgasm, and had me conflicted as to whether I would have handled the situation any differently?

Just thinking about that night in my kitchen when this young man snuck up behind me, went ahead to fill up my breasts play with my nipples until I began getting excited, which did not take long. And the bold of this young man to finger and make me orgasm harder than I can remember. Then he taunts me, telling me he wants me shaved for the next time? Seriously what does he think of me?

Just reliving the moment, my head causes my panties to become soaked, and my nipples hardened.

Just then, I received a text message from an unknown number. There was a video of me orgasming! I was begging for him to make me come and say all these nasty things right there on the video. I did not give the impression I was a damsel in distress. Instead, I look like a dirty little whore begging this young man to use my body in any way he wants.

He ends the video with a close-up of his fingers, showing how much of my pussy juices were still on his fingers.

Is this what he meant for the next time he wanted to have me shaved? Was this his plan all along?

The video follows up with a message telling me that I have until Friday when he sees me next to ensure that my pussy is smooth like butter. Why Friday? That gives me a few days to figure out if I should go to the authorities or what I should do. Should I stay at a relative's house? Would he show the video to my husband?

As if he's reading my mind, I get a follow-up text message stating that unless I want the video sent to my husband and my kids, I will obey his command. But, of course, any this obedience will get me punished.

Punished how? I'm shaking and have to sit down on the couch for a minute to prevent myself from having a panic attack. He seriously would not send this to my husband and kids. What if he put it on the Internet? OMG, that would undoubtedly change my life as I knew it.

Not knowing what else to do, I respond by asking him how he plans to see me on Friday. Jacob responds by telling me that my husband will be on a business trip from Thursday evening until the following weekend. In addition, my daughter will be heading for the beach with a few of her friends.

How the fuck does he know this before I've heard anything from my husband or kids? Maybe he's making this up and trying to scare me, and it's his way of manipulation.

Of course, I find out that evening that Jacob knows more about my family because first, my kids ask me if I minded if they went to the beach for the weekend, and then my husband comes and mentions to me that he must go away for about a week with his company. So, he asked if I'd like to join him, and briefly, I considered but then thought better of it because I don't think that's what Jacob had in mind.

Friday is approaching faster than I could have ever imagined. Thursday evening, when I shower, I instantly notice my body responding to my thoughts about what's to come. My nipples hardened like tiny bullets. I can't help but give them a pinch, and as I do, my pussy juices drip down my leg. I am a bundle of nerves, but when I'm not, I feel like a fucking little slut because I feel like I damn near been wet since his message about what he wants for Friday. As I wipe off the juices that running down my leg, my phone with a message from Unknown". The message reads, "I bet you've been feeling like a dirty slot all week. Shortly your body is betraying you already. That's not my point of texting. There is an app called "Telegram," you are to download and create a username. Once that's done, I'm going to message you through that app in the future. The messaging service is an encrypted, completely private system. Can't have you getting caught unnecessarily."

As I'm taking my bath, I download the application, create my username, and receive the message from Jacob.

The message reads: "you downloaded that application quick. I knew you'd be anxious and tell me, have your cute nipples hardened up? Better yet, send me a picture."

The warm water from the bath relaxes me; I sent him a picture of me lying in the tub. My breasts were barely visible through the bubbles. Jacob was right; They are already hard and sensitive. The throw from sending him the picture feels like it sends electricity to my clit, and I begin to rub before scooting up on the side of the bathtub. I have not done this in a very long time; I need to be careful that I don't seriously cut myself. Next, I gently apply machine cream all around my pussy. I probably should have used a pair of hair clippers! I did not realize it grew this out of control. I make sure to take my time shaving around my lips, and as I pull them to the side to make sure I don't miss any spots, I can feel my juices and excitement already building. Once I'm done, I take a minute to check out my handiwork, and I must admit it was pretty damn hot. I ran my fingers over the smoothness, and if I thought my pussy was on fire before, it does not even compare to how it feels now that it's silky smooth. It's been so long; I did not even remember that my pussy's lips and my clit were so fat. I never remember them being this plump, as I chuckle to myself.

Friday morning arrives. Maybe you play with me, and he's not going to actually go through with this. I realize I find myself a bit disappointed in having that thought, but there is a knock on my door just then.

I make him wait a few minutes, then I opened the door, and I think to myself, this is one beautiful young man. I quickly snapped out of my inappropriate thoughts. Instead, I think that let's get this over with and see what he wants from me. Although, I have a pretty good idea. I want to get this done and over with. He arrived at the house carrying a large duffel bag. the site of this makes me very nervous. I ask him what he has. He tells me that I will find out soon enough but not to worry. That causes me to worry more than I was before he said anything!

He tells me that he appreciates the way I look. I am wearing a tank top with no bra and yoga pants with no panties. He walks up to me and squeezes my breasts and kisses me on the lips. I resist kissing him back. Then, I realize that he starts squeezing my breasts harder and harder until I finally spread my lips and let him kiss me.

Finally, he releases the death grip on my breasts. They ache for a minute, but the reaction they had was not one I expected. I found my nipples extremely sensitive, and just the friction from the shirt is enough to catch my attention.

I offered to get him a drink, but he declines. I pour myself a glass of wine, and we sit on the couch chitchatting.

***HUSBAND'S POV***

Sometimes it's nice to get away from it all, even if it is work-related. For example, I always enjoy staying at hotels. It reminds me of vacation!

I make my way to my room, where I will be staying for the next seven days. Air conditioning is kicking, and I flopped down on my bed. Not bad, not bad at all. I finish bringing up my luggage and get myself comfortable.

I get my phone to give my wife a call and let her know that I made it here safely.

***WIFE'S POV***

Shit, that is my husband, and I have to get that. So, Jacob, "be quiet for a few minutes, please."

"Hi, honey, how did everything go?" Jacob gets up, comes over, directs me to where he is sitting, and pulls me onto his lap. "Nothing, I bumped into the door." I gave Jacob a look, but that doesn't discourage him one bit. Suddenly his hands are up my shirt playing with my breasts. Kissing my neck, it is practically impossible to hold a conversation while he is assaulting my breasts and sucking and kissing my neck. My body is starting to betray me. This is amazing, but why is he doing this with me on the phone speaking with my husband! Is he trying to get me caught?

I squirm in his lap, trying to avoid as much of the assault as I'm able to, but I can't help but feel that I'm not putting up that strong of a fight. I can feel him hardening underneath me, and his cock is pushing into my ass. Then, of course, he picks the perfect spot to press his hardness into my butt cheeks, causing them to make a tiny home for his cock. Yes, we are clothed, but they are thin yoga pants, and without any panties, I might as well not be wearing any bottoms.

"Sorry honey, I didn't sleep well last night, and I'm exhausted. I know I'm not very sociable right now. I might take a nap, and I will give you a call back when I am nice and refreshed. Love you, honey."

Jacob! What the hell was that called? I asked him sternly and realized having gotten off his lap.

"Well, you don't seem to mind," Jacob says as he puts his hand inside my pants and slides a finger along my slit. He is right; my body is betraying me in ways I've never could have imagined. He continues rubbing and stops on my clit.

"This feels much better with that nasty bush out of the way." I hate to admit it, but he's right. I thought my body betrayed me at the party, but this is a whole new level of betrayal. But unfortunately, he still has not moved from his lap.

He continues to do a number on my clit. I can barely hold back my moans and start to realize that this time it's pretty much a lost cause. The inevitable is happening. I don't know what he's doing with my clit, but it feels like heaven, and I don't ever want him to stop. I briefly consider having him explain what he's doing down there so that I can ask my husband to try the same. OMG! What the hell is wrong with you? Am I totally out of my mind? I don't know, but that is something I will have to worry about later because right now, I can't think clearly and all I want him to do is keep up what he's doing.

Suddenly he takes it to a new level and abruptly puts two fingers inside of me. "My God, what are you doing to me? Please, stop. I can't... Oh my God, no...." He curled his fingers up inside of me, rubbing the inside of my pussy. This is what people refer to as the G spot, and it's no joke. If anyone saw me, they would have thought I was having a seizure or something because I was twitching and moving in crazy ways that must have looked insane. Just then, I can feel the dam break, and I lean back against his chest. He keeps his fingers inside of me. His hand is a complete mess, and if I weren't so aroused, I'd be humiliated. He turned my head to look at him and kisses me, and this time I cannot resist. I hungrily accept his kiss. He continues fingering me while we are making out.

During the make-out session, he must have slipped my pants down just enough to where I was now sitting on his cock directly. "This is wrong, please don't take it...My God...That far..."

He positions himself so that his tree trunk for a dick is lined up perfectly with my pussy lips. He covers my tits with his hand and uses them for leverage to slide along my lips. It feels like my pussy becomes alive, and he is cock is the prey. It feels like they are grabbing him and trying to pull him inside of me. Every time he thrusts forward, the head of his cock pressed against my clit. Oh boy, my pussy is hungry.

My attempts to beg him to stop are futile at this point. My lips are moving (on my face), but nothing is coming out. In fact, there is more coming out of my other lips than from my mouth!

He lifts me off his lap and spins me around to face him. He resumes kissing me and pulling me tight against him so that my breasts are tight against him. The head of his cock is now pressing straightaway against my clit. He needs me back to take my breast in his mouth and start sucking on my nipples. I'm on fire, and I begin to squirm. OMG, the head of his dick is now pressing between my lips, working its way inside of me. Trying to communicate this to him, but between the pleasure and not tone in my mouth, I'm unable to do so. Besides, indeed he feels my pussy wrapping around his shaft and his head going into me. He leans me back a little bit to have better access to my breast, and as he bends me back, he pushes inside of me.

"OMG...ugh... I can't be doing this... It's not right... But my goodness, I can't stop."

It's me who initiates the fucking by making sure that I give him access to enter me. Then it's me who starts rocking and lifting myself to try and get this massive piece of meat inside of me. He puts his hands around my ass to give him better leverage so my pussy can swallow his full cock. He begins slapping my ass, sucking and assaulting my nipples. In between the spanking of my ass, he starts playing with my ass hole. That is something that has always seemed just a bit too nasty for me, but I don't protest, and before I know it, he has part of his finger in my ass while he's drilling my pussy. I don't care; I just needed to fill all of my holes. As deep and hard as he wants. He picks me up and is holding me in the air by my ass. His cock did not leave me even if I tried. Although by now, I'm his fuck toy, and he is completely dismantling our morals.

The sad thing is I don't care. Still fucking me and fingering my ass while he has me anywhere. I orgasm almost at once. He doesn't let up. "OMG, I'm coming, don't stop. I want your cock deep inside of me. Keep fucking this pussy that is now your complete fuck toy. I can feel my pussy contracting around his fat cock, and I start begging him to come inside of me. I am like a woman owned, and I feel like I'm the one that is raping him, but I don't really care. Holding me tight, I can feel him shooting his load inside of me. Wow, this young guy can shoot quite the load. As he still making sure he gets every drop inside of me, still kissing me and being sweet. I can feel him finally starting to soften a bit. Soon as he does, his cock comes out of me, and from all the wetness and cum, there is an audible swishing sound, and you can smell the pussy in the air. He gently lowers me to my feet, and his cum continues to fill me.

We both collapsed on the couch, and he pulls me over in his arms, cuddling, kissing, and tells me that he "can't wait for round two, but that's going to have to wait because I have to get to work."

To be continued...