Summer Fun in Hana, Hawaii

Story Info
Long distance couple connect on Hana, HI beach.
1.3k words
4.33
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErosOJoy
ErosOJoy
31 Followers

"Hana, I love you."

"No, Bill you do not."

"Yes, Hana, I do love you."

"Bill, you think you love me. You come here and smoke my grass, and eat my fruit, and play in my waters—then we fuck each other because I can't resist your beautiful manly humaneness and you need me so you can feel again. That isn't loving each other. That is a toxic relationship that both of us must need right now to teach us new ways. Perhaps, we both just need to believe again. That's all. "

"Hana, please stop putting this wall between us. Just accept that you love me, and I love you. Come here, be with me. Let me show you how much I love you." Bill looked at Hana with hungry eyes and Hana knew exactly what Bill wanted and needed. Helpless, she glided out of the gently growing tide and kneeled before him on the wet sand.

Bill wanted nothing more than to lose his swim trunks and dip his cock into her warm accepting mouth. Hana was expecting just that, to feel him burrow into her, begging for her to suck him, and for her to respond to his needs with only a small bite or two of naughtiness. But Bill chose instead to make it all about Hana. He knelt in front of her. Her excitement grew. She smiled in anticipation and hope. Still wet from her dip in the ocean, her pink bikini top couldn't hide her hard and prominent nipples. She expected him to run his thumbs against them as he squeezed her honeydew perkiness. But this time he instead looked deep into her mysterious eyes and ran his finger along her jawline. Feeling the intensity between them. The connection made the small hairs on her neck stand and her eyes close.

Her lips leaned toward his in wanton consent seeking to increase this voltage they must both be feeling. Without hesitation, he kissed her with a passion and energy that made the sun blush, and the trees sway. His tongue found hers. As those parts danced a sexy samba. She felt the fullness of her womanhood swell with desire. All she wanted was to connect and please this human before her. Her head tilted back, and the sun fell on her face and neck as she let out a most satisfying moan. He kissed her neck and she cried out bringing her hands to his thighs and across the broadcloth of his trunks. The hardness of him rewarded her and she smiled, moaning, pressing, and rubbing him, Greedily, she released the string, and he helped her tug off the unneeded swimwear as the evening breeze brushed their flesh, on this clothes required beach.

He followed her lead and untied all four ties that had cursed and teased him all day. He kissed her hard and allowed gravity to drop the suit top before taking her breasts in his hands and sucking her. He listened to her moans, felt her hands cup his balls and slide up and down his length, each stroke bringing him closer. Hana pulled back momentarily to watch his animalistic face fill with desire and need. She loved that she could make him feel that way and pretended that only she could give him what he needed. But she feared that he would soon lose his humanity and take her like an animal, the way miners strip the earth to steal her treasures.

Part of her wanted to be taken, needed it. But most of her wanted to know that this was more than just sexual fulfillment, more than giving what was needed. That indeed this was about intimacy and knowledge of each other. That something more carried them toward each other. But she'd seen that face too many times to know there wasn't going to be a wait a deepening. She was a resource for him to take and confess his love without any consideration for her yin to his yang. They coexisted as opposing forces rather than the complementary duality of nature she desired. Her fear was they were more high noon and midnight, as opposed to the harmonious collaboration of sunset and sunrise.

Her wetness pooled between her thighs as if her legs were the wide-spread sandy beach of the cove as her pussy flowed opened to the ocean. Everything in Bill wanted to grab her hair and force her full lips over his mountainous cock or mount her from behind and pound her to the rhythm of the waves feeling her slickness and tightness build him into a release that she could feel. Then she could feel his love for her. Her words came to him, we fuck each other.

He kissed her heart and made his way with sweet kisses from nipple to nipple then kissed a path down her abdomen and to her sweet waist which he knew had a ticklish spot. He smiled and stifled a laugh at her tenseness and then her giggle. Her gentle nudge of his head away from that sacred spot to another favorite spot which held her opal belly button ring made him happy at her intrusion of his plans. He laid her down on the sand quick to slip between her knees where his hands lifted her ass just high enough to pull the bikini bottoms away. Her hair lay on the soft sand as if it were her pillow her legs bent creating majestic peaks which descended to this beautiful wet valley. A valley of widening flesh glistening in the sun. The view was almost as beautiful as her face. The sun was not too proud to soak its rays into every inch of her. Why should he be?

He had been in her Hawaii for nine of the planned fourteen days. They had fucked in every position imaginable two and three times a day, and yet, she was right. He had smoked her grass, eaten her fruit, and swam in her waters. It had been all he could think of since he first laid eyes on her at a conference in snowy Massachusetts. It had been years of talking and finally, he got to fuck her. He'd taken full advantage of her welcome.

But he had forgotten that love isn't sex. But sex could be love, he thought. As much as he wanted to plunge in, he instead laid his cock on her mound and whispered in her ear all the words they hadn't said since he arrived. His fingers entered her cave while they rubbed her clitoris. He whispered why he loved her. Bill absorbed the beauty of the colors in her eyes. "Keep them open," he commanded. She moaned louder and deeper. "I want to see you when you cum." She moaned and allowed him into her inner sanctum through the paths of the Iris and the pupil, to her soul. She explored the ruggedness of his face and the soft glow of his eyes on her. The steadiness of his stare connected her desire to his need. Soon, his need became hers and her desire became his desire. Somewhere in the joining, the passion ascended.

"Now," she moaned and pushed him to his back straddling and mounting him never letting the connection between them fade. "Now," she cried. As her warm wetness slid over his cock and warm wetness poured from her pussy, the connection between them hung in anticipation until her pupils dilated and her cave walls rippled against his hardness. He melted into her. They cried out together in pleasured joy. "Now, she whispered in his ear, "now, you love me." He enfolded her into his arms, and they laid there doing nothing and having everything. Until the tide swallowed their feet. She turned to him and smirked, You want to go smoke some weed and eat some monk fruit and pineapple? He nodded. They quickly dressed and gathered their things. In the last moments of sunset, they headed toward the yellow glowing lights of her place.

ErosOJoy
ErosOJoy
31 Followers