All Comments on 'Summer Heat Ch. 01 - Surprise'

by marriedheat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good job more of this story please. Please keep the chapters nice and long, it allows your readers to slip into the world your creating and it tends to get your higher ratings. It helps to take the time to reread your chapters at least twice before posting. I would also suggest you get an editor because sometimes we don't catch mistakes cause our brain fixes and fills in the gaps. It's been proven that all most people's brains need is the first and last letter to be correct and your brain fills in the rest without us even knowing it.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME

Love the story.

W hat an exciting fantasy.

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfortunate start

I’m sure your story might be good but your introduction put me off somewhat. Fun other than monogamy doesn’t have to involve deceit.

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
Hot, and fun characters...

nice dialogue too .."...You're a master of the obvious, babe...."

And that her bigger-boobed bff is also an ace fellatrix -very nice for him, somewhat rare, in my experience.

Looking forward to following chapters!

PS tho agree with last comment, regarding preface to this chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedheat@marriedheat
My true calling is romantic incest stories. When I was 15, on a family trip, my cousin lost a bet with me and had to do a naked dance in front of his 16-year-old sister. She rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him. I've since wondered what it would've been like to fuck her or ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES