Summer Heat Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't give anybody permission to cum. Bobby, kiss her and take you cum back. Calvin, I know you did me and her both. But I wanted her to have a longer ride." Cynthia was enjoying herself. Bossing the boys was nice and watching these two young guys march to her beat, hot as hell. "Allen, can you be the man among boys? Show us how it's done."

Big Allen settled into Katherine's pussy and began a steady pump. Katherine moaned softly, taking the biggest cock of her life. He was hitting the bottom and shoving it deeper into her. He hit a steady pace and Katherine pulled Cynthia over to her and onto sitting on her face. This Cynthia a good view of the fucking as she got some good action from underneath. Several minutes went by and Katherine had an honest vaginal orgasm. Cynthia moved off her face.

"Now for that special job I have for you. Pull out for a second." Cynthia felt around Katherine's pussy area. It was all slimy with fluids. She pushed Katherine's legs up high. "Now bring that hard dick back in here." She guided him gently into Katherine's asshole. He must have been experienced. He knew how to slowly get started. The other guys and Cynthia watched as Allen built up to a thumping pace pounding Katherine's ass.

Katherine was now numb to the nudity and the sex. She was now in a trance of pleasure. The biggest cock she had ever had in her ass was jostling her guts and pushing he past orgasm into a new kind of pleasure. She could feel every inch of the cock sliding inside her and stretching her ass.

Cynthia rubbed the other two guys cocks to firmness. She took Bobby in her pussy for a minute just for kicks. Then she slowed Allen down and asked Katherine to get on her knees. Allen entered her ass again from behind. Katherine moaned and welcomed the huge cock. "Let these other two get a bit of that then you come back and cum in her ass. Allen complied and moved back and let Bobby and Calvin each have a couple of minutes in "Linda's" ass. Cynthia worked her way under Katherine's face and let Katherine eat pussy while she was getting fucked from behind. Allen move back into position and pushed his cock back into Katherine's shitter. The smaller cocks had let her close up some. She was now tighter. Katherine and Allen could both feel the pressure. Katherine lapped away at Cynthia's pussy as Allen pumped until he began to feel his cum boiling out. He had an orgasm that seemed to last a full minute. Big globs of semen piled up inside Katherine's rectum. Bobby and Calvin had been stroking their cocks watching. The beautiful woman was licking pussy and taking a huge cock in her hungry ass. When Allen pulled out a bunch of cum came out with him. Bobby jumped in and stuck his cock in Katherine's ass just as he started coming. Then Calvin stepped up and proudly shoved his cock into Katherine's pussy and fucked until he came inside her.

...

"How old are those boys?" Katherine asked, snickering. She and Cynthia cuddled in bed. They had showered all the sweat and cum smell away. They were nude.

"They are all legal, dear. Twenty-two to twenty-four." Cynthia snickered. "Their cocks are so hard at that age. All the kids today start watching porn at an early age. It's probably messing them up. But I'm not complaining if I get a fucking like that from time to time. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't. It's just so extreme and vulgar. I'd prefer more intimacy and romance." Katherine said and kissed Cynthia softly. "So, Miss Linda is turning forty, huh?" Both women laughed. "Oh, and what happened to calling the third kid Charley?"

"I named them as they came in. When the third turned out to be that cute black guy with the sweet face, it just popped into my head. If 'Calvin' isn't his name, it should be." Cynthia said laughing again. "You bring out the best in me, girl."

...

Katherine stirred awake. Cynthia was snuggled up to her, slowly massaging her breasts. "Good morning, sweetie."

"You bring out the sweet side of me. Are you OK, dear?" Cynthia asked.

"I'm fine. That was some wild shit last night. We'll call that my pre-birthday party." Katherine said. "I don't know if I could do that again."

"Well, you've officially been gangbanged. I tried to get a few more guys." Cynthia said snickering. "My little anal freak, I can't believe you sometime."

"I think that was plenty of meat for me. I'll not forget it." Katherine climbed out of bed and used the bathroom. Upon returning, she began to get dressed. "I could lay in bed with you all day, but the real world is calling."

Just as she said it, Cynthia's cell phone rang. Both ladies laughed. "Hey you, big bear. How are you this morning." Cynthia went on with the call from Mack.

Katherine dressed and tried to make sense of her hair. She brushed it out and straightened her dress. "Are you guys coming to my party?" She asked as Cynthia got off the phone. "I'd love for you to be there and meet my family, if you can behave, that is."

"Of course, we can behave! You little ass." Cynthia said laughing and threw a pillow at Katherine.

*****

Thanks for reading. The next chapter is the finale, I think.

If you haven't read previous chapters, give them a look.

Most are short. The first few are funny.

Yes, I have a sister. We've never had sex. She is in bad health right now. If you pray, remember her.