Summer Help Ch. 01

Story Info
Kyle’s aunt invites him to come help on the ranch. (1/3).
12.2k words
4.73
44.6k
125

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

This is an incest-focused story - not a story with a little incest. If that's not your kink, try something of mine in a different category. Small print: Don't try this at home; these are trained, fictional professionals. No sperm were orphaned or harmed in the making of this story.

~~~

~~~ The Letter ~~~

Aunt Kimi was every growing boy's wet dream. I have no clue how many boxes of tissues I had gone through before, during, and after her visits to our home. My mother is not ugly, by any means, but her sister should have been a movie star. She had definitely starred in more than her fair share of the porn shows that my mind had produced over the years.

My aunt has luxurious blonde curls that hang past her shoulder blades. If you've ever seen the opening of the original "Charlie's Angels" TV show - where the girls are running towards the camera - Farrah Fawcett kind of looks like a less-hot version of my aunt. When my mom's sister turned her head, her hair flowed like liquid gold.

Speaking of "Charlie's Angels", Kimi's daughter (Jeni) kind of reminded me of Kate Jackson - with her cute rounded face, wide smile, and short straight hair. Jeni's silky tresses, however, were as blonde as her mother's. Jeni was three years younger than me - a month younger than my sister.

I had never met Jeni's dad. As far as I knew, my aunt had never married. It didn't matter to me - that would have just been an inconvenient complication that my brain would have had to find a way around, in order for me to appear in her bed.

Whenever my aunt showed up at our house, I was greeted with a gorgeous smile and a welcoming embrace. In the fantasies that my mind created centering on her, those same things were offered to me when I showed up in my aunt's bedroom, looking for a willing lover.

I had just turned 21 - heading into the summer before my senior year of college - when mom handed me a letter from Aunt Kimi as I walked into the kitchen. It was Friday evening. I'd just gotten home from my afternoon job at the lumberyard - following a morning filled with classes.

"What's it say?" she asked, anxious to hear what her sister had to ask or offer.

My dinner was on the table, getting cold. The absence of dirty dishes - or second helpings - told me that mom and Melli had already eaten.

I tore the envelope open and started skimming down through the first of the two handwritten pages.

"She wants to know if I want to come help them at the ranch this summer," I told her, handing the sheets to her so I could start on my food. I'd re-read the letter when mom had finished sating her curiosity.

Her eyebrows raised a little as she read. I hadn't noticed anything that I thought warranted that response.

"What'd I miss?" I asked.

"What?" she asked. "Nothing."

"Then why did your eyebrows do the 'surprise' thing?"

"Did they?"

"Yes."

"I guess I was just wondering why she waited until your senior year," she said. "I'm sure she could have used your help before now."

"She's never talked about needing help before," I said.

"My sister is pretty self-sufficient," she agreed. "I'm not sure she NEEDS help."

"If she doesn't NEED my help, why is she asking me to come?"

"She didn't really ASK," mom said.

"As you said, she's never suggested that I could or should visit before - whether to help on the ranch or not - why now?"

Mom shrugged her shoulders, but she was being a little too quiet. Obviously, she had a theory. She just wasn't planning on mentioning it to me.

"If I went, how would I even get there?" I asked.

"If you flew, Kimi would either have to come get you - or you'd have to rent a car. The ranch is quite a distance from the nearest big town."

"Big city?"

"Where they're at, there are not that many cities in the whole state, hun," she laughed. "It would almost certainly be a regional airport. The nearest bus terminal is likely a couple hours away. You'd probably need to take your car."

"I'm not sure Marge would make it," I said bluntly.

'Large Marge' was the ancient Chevy Lumina that I had inherited when my great grandmother had passed away. It was almost as old as my mom - but don't tell her I said that.

I finished my plate of food and Mom cleared away the dishes. I picked up the letter and read through it again. I still couldn't find what my mother had reacted to in my aunt's letter. She'd never written that often - and never to me - but it seemed innocuous.

The last paragraph of the note held maybe the oddest phrasing: "Jeni and I are really looking forward to spending some quality time with you. Don't worry about bringing anything with you. Even if you showed up naked, we'd be able to take care of whatever you needed."

Even with that one (slightly taboo) word, it could easily be interpreted as her teasing way to tell me not to pack too much. Aunt Kimi liked to tease me a little. When she was staying with us, she never let a day go by without seeing if she could get me to blush in response to some double entendre that she'd drop into a conversation without warning.

I got on my phone and pulled up the route to the address on the envelope. 16 hours. I'd helped mom drive to Florida once - that had been 12 hours. I could probably do it in one day - it'd be a long one though. That, of course, was assuming that Marge didn't blow up somewhere in the middle of Nebraska.

~~~ The Trip ~~~

Two weeks later, finals were over, Marge had a full tank of gas, I had a backpack and a credit card, and I was ready to go. I didn't take mom's toolbox, but I threw together some odds and ends - just in case - and tossed it into the trunk. I also filled a five-gallon gas can and stuck it in there as well.

At five o'clock the next morning, Melli was cussing mom that she'd made her get out of bed to give me hugs. I felt her pain. I was already tired. Melli wrapped her arms around me and said, "Give Jeni kisses for me."

"I love you, shithead," I told her.

"I love you, too, dickweed," she replied.

She rolled up on her tip-toes and kissed my cheek. That was new. I looked down and her eyes were locked onto mine. Despite the whining about how early it was, her eyes were as clear as if she'd been up for hours.

"Be careful," she said.

"I will," I told her.

"I mean it," she pressed.

"Okay, okay. I love you, too," I whined.

She punched me in the chest and ran back in the house.

Mom opened her arms for a hug. I tried not to think about how her braless breasts looked in the thin white wife-beater that she was wearing to see me off. The early morning was a little chilly and the "high beams" were coming on.

Her arms went around me and I filled my sinuses with her smell. Home. Safety. Peace. My mom had always made sure that we had nothing to stress about.

"I love you, Kyle," she said. "Call or text every time you stop and let me know where you're at and how you're doing."

"I will," I told her. "I love you, too."

"Give Kimi my love."

"I will."

She released me after kissing my cheek and giving me one last squeeze. I threw my pack in the passenger seat and got in. I backed out of the drive and gave her a wave. Only about two more hours until the sun would come up.

By the time the day arrived, I had just left Illinois. Another four hours put me at the edge of Nebraska. I got gas and sent mom a text. I grabbed a Seven-Eleven burrito and a Big Gulp and got back on the road.

My next stop was North Platte - but that wasn't counting a couple pee-breaks along the way. I should have resisted the urge to get the jumbo-sized beverage - but the caffeine was doing its job - or maybe the pee-breaks were. If in doubt, double-down. I got the Big Gulp again but decided against another burrito - that would be worse than spinning the Wheel of Doodie at Taco Bell. I nuked one of those nasty microwave burgers that have been sitting in the cooler at the gas station for God-only-knows how long and got back on the highway.

I texted mom from Douglas, refilled the gas tank, and grabbed another Big Gulp. I texted Aunt Kimi and told her that I was a little less than an hour away. It was already nine o'clock and I was running on fumes.

I chugged the hell out of my soda and refused to pull over. The urge to purge was the only thing that kept my eyes open that last half-hour or two.

Aunt Kimmi and Cousin Jeni were waiting next to the driveway when I pulled in. They each were wearing flannel shirts over white tube-tops - with blue jean shorts and cowboy boots. Even with my eyes only half-open, they were gorgeous. I dragged my bag out of the seat with me and stood - to be assaulted by my adorable cousin. She squeezed me hard.

"Gotta pee!" I warned, explaining why I wasn't returning her hug.

"It's just us," Aunt Kimi said, grabbing the bag from my shoulder and pointing to the side of the drive. "Let'er fly."

I hadn't peed in the yard since I'd been a little kid, but the last house I'd passed had been a long time ago - so there was nobody around to see me. I stepped off of the gravel, faced the road I'd come in on, unzipped my fly, and fought with the water monitor that didn't want to calm down long enough for me to get the damned thing out of my pants. I was about to burst!

I slipped my pants down a little more and finally got the angry bitch freed - and none too soon! "Fuck!" I growled, as the firehose erupted.

It felt so good to finally pee that I just closed my eyes and let gravity - or my bladder - or whatever - do its thing. I must have pissed for a full five minutes.

When the pressure finally abated, I gave one last push - to remind my bladder what "empty" was supposed to feel like - gave my dick a quick shake, and started to put it away. I opened my eyes to see my cousin staring at my cock.

I looked at her like, "What the hell?"

"Sorry - just making sure you were... uh... okay," she said, smiling.

"So," Aunt Kimi said, as I finished buttoning up and turned back towards her, "Jeni has REALLY been wanting you to visit."

I took my bag back from her, smiled, and said, "I've been looking forward to it, too."

She smiled a funny smile and said, "Okay, let's speed this up. I can tell you're barely awake and none of this is going to make sense until tomorrow. Jeni wanted me to invite you to come out here because she wants to try to convince you to have sex with her. We have a bed you can use - if you'd rather sleep alone - but the two of us would really prefer that you sleep with one of us instead. I'll warn you that Jeni is super-excited you're finally here and she will probably drag you straight to her bed tonight."

I stopped in my tracks. I was pretty sure I had fallen asleep on the way to my aunt's, had driven off the road, crashed into a tree, and was currently in a coma in a hospital somewhere - imagining this conversation.

"Sleep with one of you..."

"Too much, too fast? Your eyes are crossing," my aunt said, "let's get you to bed."

Aunt Kimi claimed my bag again; Jeni claimed my arm. The two of them steered me towards the house and through the front door. I caught glimpses of the interior of the living quarters as we passed through. Before I knew what had really happened, I was lying in a bed without any clothes on and Jeni was lying next to me, staring at me, smiling.

"Mom made me promise not to rape you tonight," she told me. "Can I hold you while you sleep?"

"Yeah," I mumbled as my eyes closed despite my attempts to focus on her face and her words.

I felt her stomach bump - and then press - against my cock - as she wrapped her smaller body around mine and pressed her head against my chest. Since there was no room between us, I laid my arm over her side. Then I passed out.

~~~ The Conversation ~~~

I woke up with someone's hair brushing against my chin and mouth. I wiggled my nose and jaw - to get the strange, silky hair away so that I could breathe. I opened my eyes and found my arms wrapped around my cousin. I couldn't feel any clothes anywhere on my body. No matter what part of me I moved, I could feel part of her mashed up against me.

Thinking about lying skin-against-skin with my naked cousin had my cock inflating. Is that normal? Probably. Speeding is illegal because people drive too fast. Incest is illegal because people do more than just kiss their kissing cousins. Yeah. Normal.

I realized Jeni's eyes were open - and she was looking at me. She smiled.

"I really wanted to wake you up with a blowjob, but mom said we had to have a polite conversation first," she informed me. "Do you need to get dressed to have a polite conversation, or can I watch you pee again?"

"Obsessed much?" I asked her, grinning.

"A little," she admitted. "I think I'll calm down once you agree to fuck the shit out of me."

"Jeni Rae!" my aunt yelled from the doorway. "What did I tell you?"

"Fuck," she growled. "Time to go have a polite conversation."

She leaned forward, kissed my lips, giggled, and then made a dramatic show of displaying all of her mommy parts for me as she climbed out of the bed. I had to admit that her mommy parts kind of made me want to make her a mommy. Doh! Hard-on achieved.

As I rolled out of bed, looking around my cousin's room, I tried to think about anything other than her body so that I'd be able to pee when I got to the bathroom. Her room was way more utilitarian than I would have expected. I mean, she wasn't 12 anymore - and it had been a while since I'd seen her with a Barbie - but I guess I still kind of thought of her as a kid.

Jeni was brushing her teeth with the bathroom door open. Her tight little naked ass looked very squeezable. She'd already watched me pee last night. So I stood next to her, raised the toilet lid, and let it go. I had to focus on not watching what her brushing motions were making her tits do, though.

"Well, look at you two being all domestic and shit," Aunt Kimi said, laughing, from the hall. "Give the boy his clothes back before you come to the kitchen."

"Mom..." Jeni complained.

"It's okay," I said, shaking my dick off and flushing the toilet. I washed my hands as my cousin finished with her teeth.

When I turned to face my mother's sister, she eyeballed my cock and then looked up to my face and said, "It looks like it's more than okay." She gave a laugh and headed down the hall.

I reached over and pinched Jeni's bare ass on the way out of the door.

She squeaked.

I got to the kitchen table and pulled out a chair.

Aunt Kimi threw me a hand-towel and said, "Your butt will stick to the vinyl seat. Don't ask me how I know."

"How do you know?" I asked, chuckling.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said, laughing. "I can't tell a lie, George Washington. I may have sat in these chairs a time or two when I was naked."

"We're naked most of the time," Jeni said, as she came in, pulled out a chair, caught a towel from her mom, laid it on the seat, and sat down. "We should just get permanent covers."

"The towels are easier to wash," my aunt said.

"I hope these aren't the towels we use for the dishes," my cousin said.

"White towels are for dishes," Aunt Kimi replied, chuckling. "Brown is for asses."

Jeni rolled her eyes.

"Well," said my aunt. "Since she's convinced you not to put clothes on this morning, I'm assuming you're not diametrically opposed to what I talked about last night."

"I was a little drowsy," I said.

Jeni blurted out, "I want to have your baby and mom just wants to see if you'll let her ride your cock, but she's worried you'll think she's too old."

"Baby?!" I asked.

"Yeah, well, that's probably my fault," my aunt admitted.

"How is my cousin, telling me that she wants me to fuck a baby into her, your fault?" I asked.

"Because, when she turned 18, a few months ago, I told her who her father was."

That stopped me cold.

"Mom fucked her first cousin to have me," Jeni reported. "I've been in love with you my whole life and when she told me about my dad, I asked your sister if she had a picture of you naked. Mom bought me a dildo and I've been fucking myself with it as I stared at your photo. Mom promised to write you to see if you'd come visit. We were supposed to have a 'polite conversation' but I'm too fucking horny to wait another second. You don't have to promise to give me a baby but I will do anything you want if you'll let me cum on your cock. I'm not on the pill so - if you don't want to cum inside of me - I'll suck you off or whatever."

I just stared at her. She was staring back - waiting for me to respond. I ignored the fact that she was naked and that her tits were twice the size that I last remembered them - even though this was the first time I'd ever actually SEEN them.

"Mom got us both birth control pills," Jeni went on to say. "She started hers a month ago - just in case you say 'yes' to fucking her. I didn't start mine yet, but I will - I promise - if you'll agree to fuck me but don't want a baby right away. Mom says I'm being selfish and that you may not want to be a dad right now. I said that I'd tell you that you wouldn't have to help me with the baby. Mom thinks you might not go for that."

I thought to myself, "Fatherhood? Could I just walk away from a child I had made...?" I looked at my aunt.

"My cousin wanted to be with us," my aunt said. "At first, I pushed him away. It was really messing with him. He moved in with me - with us. He died in an automobile accident when Jeni was five. I never brought him to your house because it would have made for an uncomfortable conversation. I told your mom just not to talk about it."

"Mom knew?"

"After I was pregnant, I told her. I didn't tell her what I'd planned before that."

"Did you love him? Why did you pick him to be the father?"

"I..." her face fell.

"I'm sorry," I told her. "You don't have to tell me..."

"No," she said. "Jeni needs to know. She didn't ask yet, but she should know. You might as well hear it too."

I waited.

"I made a bad...," she began. "I was attracted to the bad boys in high school. I didn't want to tell them 'no'. They hurt me. I wasn't ready for their little kinks and, when it was over, I folded in on myself. Frank was my closest cousin. He was the sweetest guy ever. Too sweet. Too shy. He wouldn't even talk to girls. I found myself in his arms, being cared for by him - being loved - and I knew that was what I wanted. I wanted sex. I wanted a hard cock pounding my cunt - but I also just wanted to be held - by someone that I loved - that I knew I could trust. He didn't really want to have sex with me. He was worried his mom would find out. My mother ignored me - which was part of how I ended up with the bad boys. I teased and tempted Frank until I got him to fuck me. After the first time it was easier. Frank was perfect. I got pregnant and we moved away - here - so the family wouldn't be watching so closely. I told them that I wanted a ranch where I could live alone, and Frank just tagged along to make sure I was okay. I told them that I was escaping from the bad boy who knocked me up. I was really just moving away so that I could keep fucking my baby's daddy - my cousin."

She took a breath - a cleansing breath - and looked ten years younger.

"Will you fuck me?" Jeni asked. "Or at least let me get myself off on your cock?"

I tried not to look at her body - I tried to just pay attention to her eyes. It was obvious that she wanted this. I was a little worried that it was just some obsession - but my little head was definitely all about fucking a willing pussy. My single-minded dick decided to "call an audible".

"Your cock is getting hard," Jeni reported, smiling. "Is that a yes?"

I looked at my aunt.

"This was supposed to be a much less of a manipulative," she looked hard at Jeni, "discussion."