Summer Help Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine," I said.

"You'll do it?!" Jeni gasped.

I shook my head and said, "I meant that I was okay with cutting through the bullshit..."

"But you're not saying 'no'? Right?" my cousin asked, looking worried.

"I would love to have you cum on my cock," I told her. "Are you happy now?"

"Not yet," she purred, "but I WILL be!"

She jumped up, grabbed my arm, and dragged me towards the couch. The curtains were open on the picture window in the front room, but I guess we'd see anybody pulling in long before they'd see me with my cock buried in my cousin's twat. Jeni sat me on the couch, scooted me to the edge, dropped between my knees, and sucked my dick into her mouth. Aunt Kimi came over and sat down beside me.

"She's been practicing," she told me. "If you can put up with her for a day or two, I think she'll calm down after she's popped off on you a few times."

I couldn't believe that I was sitting on Aunt Kimi's couch as my mother's sister watched her daughter suck my cock. The only way this could possibly get better was if I were eating her out at the same time. Even just having her naked body to stare at would've been sensational.

"Penny for your thoughts?" my aunt asked me, smirking.

"I was thinking that the only way this could get better would be if I were eating your pussy while Jeni is sucking my cock," I told her.

"Are you fucking with me?" Aunt Kimi asked, turning to face me.

"No," I said, looking directly into her eyes.

"Pinch my tit," she ordered.

I looked at those breasts - bound as they were within her clothing - they were still the objects of my long-term, intense obsession with this woman's body. Before she could change her mind, I reached over, rubbed my forefinger against the front of her breast until the nipple stood up, and then I pinched it.

"Not dreaming!" Aunt Kimi yelped, hopping off of the couch and beginning to remove her clothes as fast as possible.

I watched, in awe, as my aunt - the star in every porn-show that had ever appeared in my brain - stripped off all of her clothes and then stood there, like the goddess of love incarnate, waiting for me to approve of her splendorous form.

"God, you're so hot!" I moaned. "You have no idea how many times I've fantasized about seeing you like this. Can I taste you?" I asked.

"You bet your sweet bippy," she growled, climbing onto the couch, steadying herself by holding onto the back, stepping across my chest, and squatting a little to drop her vulva onto my lips and tongue.

My previous girlfriends had never wanted me to eat them. I always assumed that was because they didn't want to have to blow me in return. For that reason, I didn't have a lot of experience giving a woman oral pleasure - but Aunt Kimi seemed to like what I was doing. She held onto the couch with one hand and squeezed my hair in her other hand - shoving my face against her cunt, clit, and fuck-hole.

The hot mouth that had been working my cock over disappeared. The air was cold. In seconds, a tight vagina settled onto the top of my prick - where my 18-year-old cousin's mouth had just been. I'm not sure I would've said anything anyway - but - at that moment - I really couldn't say much at all because my mouth was full of her mother's delicious cunt.

I reached around blindly until my hands found a pair of asses. My left hand went to my aunt's ass; my right went to my cousin's. I ran my fingers and palm up and down their firm ass-cheeks, caressing them, and trying to let them know that everything was good - NO - not good - perfect.

Jeni's vaginal entrance opened up and the pressure that had been trapping the head of my cock lessened - and her tight little cunt started sliding down over my aching cock. The stimulation - from both of my relatives - was too much - and I started spewing into her - even as she continued to slide into place.

Once my jizz began lubricating my cousin's channel, her task got a lot easier. She slid down onto me like we were made for one another. She settled fully onto me just in time for the last of my seed to spray across the door of her womb. I thought, "I guess we're about to find out if this is a safe day."

With the erotic sounds that my aunt was making as she rode my face, my ability to hear my sweet little cousin was diminished - but (from what I could tell) she sounded like she was having a pretty good time. She was definitely fucking the shit out of my cock. Even though my balls were empty, my prick hadn't stared wilting yet. It was still pretty happy about where it was. I guess we were going to find out if I could go back-to-back - because Jeni didn't act like she was going to stop what she was doing any time soon.

Her tightness got tighter and the ass in my hand that was hers started shaking. I felt Aunt Kimi twisting and her grip on my hair lessened. A second later, she climbed off of me and stepped off of the couch to sit next to her daughter - who seemed like she was about ready to topple.

Aunt Kimi picked her daughter up and laid her with her head on the arm of the couch. Jeni whined, my aunt huffed, and then she sat her up next to me instead. Jeni leaned her head against my shoulder. She looked dazed. Her mouth moved a bit - like she was trying to say something - but the words weren't getting from her brain to her cute little lips.

"Mind if I clean that up?" my aunt asked, standing bare-ass naked in front of me. She looked like Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Gwen Stacy, all rolled together.

"You can do anything you want," I told her, trying not to drool.

She dropped to her knees, sucked my cock into her mouth, and Hoover'd the fuck out of it. "Anything?" she asked, as she pulled off of me. Her right hand was teasing my balls.

"Anything," I said, matter-of-factly.

She pushed my knees back, sitting me up a little straighter, and said, "Make room, little girl, mommy's joining the party," to her daughter.

Her knees went down the outsides of my lap - to my hips - the right one pressing between her daughter's leg and mine. I looked up - past those perfect breasts - to the face of an angel. Then my cock arrived at the Pearly Gates - and Heaven opened, the angels sang, and I think I passed out.

I woke up and suddenly realized I'd lost consciousness at the very moment that I had been anticipating for years and years - the moment when my cock finally entered my aunt's vagina.

"What the fuck?!" I growled.

My aunt - who was currently slowly fucking herself on my stiff prick - giggled and asked, "You awake again?"

"As long as I've been waiting for this moment and I fucking black out and miss it?!" I complained.

"Maybe we'll just have to try again," my aunt cooed.

"You bet your sweet bippy," I told her.

She giggled.

Her movements were intoxicating. Everything about her was intoxicating. This wasn't a high school girl - this was a woman - this was the woman I had fantasized about for years. This woman was riding my cock. My balls brushed against her taint when I was buried, fully, inside of her. Her perfect C-cup breasts were swaying and wobbling, hypnotically, in front of me and it was past time for me to taste them. I took them both in my palms and adored them - with my palms, my fingers, my tongue, and my lips.

"Fuck, yes! Just like that," my porn-star goddess moaned. "Suck the.... Ah!"

I felt a gush of my aunt's slippery juices spread down my cock and coat my balls as her channel clenched around me. I was close. I grabbed her hips as I continued sucking the nipple that I'd latched onto. I held my aunt's waist and began pumping my cock up into her as fast and hard as I could.

Aunt Kimi's head was thrown back and she looked like a rodeo rider. I wasn't focused on her ride though - I was focusing on cumming inside of this vagina that had been working my cock over - this pussy that I had dreamed of being inside of forever.

The thought of finally being able to cum inside of her had me so... fucking...... close.

"Mom wants a baby too," Jeni whispered into my ear. Her hot breath played across my skin. She pinched my left nipple.

The thought of my aunt's belly, swelling with my child, finished me.

"Fuck! Yes!" I cried out, as my cock lurched, and my balls began pumping my forbidden, incestuous seed into my aunt's perfect pussy.

My aunt's breast had slipped from my mouth. My cousin leaned over and started making out with me - even as the last of my jizz fired into her mother's welcoming cunt. Jeni's arms went around my neck and her lips devoured me.

"Move, little bitch," my aunt ordered, "I let you get yours - now let me get mine."

Jeni fought her a bit for the space but Aunt Kimi won. Hefty mammaries pressed against my chest as toned and tanned arms went around my neck and an actual woman showed me what real kissing was. I wrapped my arms around her chest and held her like I never wanted this to end.

My hips were trapped between my aunt's knees, my cock was buried in her cunt (which I had just filled), and my arms were wrapped around her ribs. Her arms were around my shoulders, her lips were devouring mine, and her stiff nipples were digging into my chest.

"Mom!" Jeni complained after a bit.

The beauty in my arms finally leaned back and I looked up at her face, and then down her body to where I was still connected to her. I looked back up, into her eyes, and said, "Jeni, as obsessed as you were with getting me to fuck you, I've been dreaming about being inside of your mother for years. I'll give you what you want - and I promise to give you everything you want - but I need this as much as you need me."

"Momma kind of needs this, too, little miss," my aunt told her.

She threw her bottom lip out and pouted. Her mother snorted and I looked over at her.

"Act like a brat and see how much cock you get," I warned her.

She gasped at me but - after looking at my face - decided to change her tack.

"I'm sorry," she said, actually looking like she might be. "I am REALLY obsessed with you. I'm not that good at sharing either."

"I promise to share him, honey," Aunt Kimi told her, "but - if you want a baby daddy, the two of you need to figure a few things out. Together time, sexy time, and separate times are a part of that."

I reached over and stuck my hand between her thighs - pressing against her vulva but not doing any more.

"I love you, cuz," I told her. "I'm really kind of still reeling from this whole 'being a daddy' thing. I've dreamed of fucking your mother forever but I've never really considered the part of what happens with the shit I pump inside of a lover."

"But you're thinking about it?" she asked, hugging my arm.

"I promise I'll give you a baby..." I finally told her.

"Two?" she countered.

I laughed and said, "Let me get used to the idea of having one first."

"I love you so much, Kyle," she cooed.

"I love you, too, little miss," I said.

"That's mom's nickname for me," she growled.

"If I'm fucking your mom too, does that make me your step-dad?" I asked.

She thought for a minute and said, "That's really naughty."

"Does my naughty little girl want daddy to fuck a baby into her?"

"More than anything," she said, "but I want it to be my cousin's baby - not my step-dad's baby."

I laughed and said, "Other than when the two of you gang up on me - like you did this morning - I think I would prefer to visit your bedrooms separately - so we can just have 'us' time."

"I would like that," Jeni said, squeezing my arm tighter.

I wriggled my fingers and she tried to get my fingers to slide inside of her.

"Alright, little lady," my aunt said. "Chores."

"What's my job?" I asked.

She grinned at me and said, "Resident stud. You've gotta keep all of the fillies around here happy."

"I thought you wanted me to come out here to help?" I asked.

"We wanted you to come out so we could convince you to fuck us. We'll handle the chores."

"Can I help?"

Jeni squealed and asked, "Can he help me?"

"You just want to be fucked in the hayloft don't you?" her mother asked.

She nibbled her bottom lip and said, "Maybe. Don't you?"

Aunt Kimi laughed and said, "I'd thought about it. Take a quilt. You'll still probably end up with straw in your ass-crack but it should help. Feed the animals first."

"Yes, mother," she grumbled.

My cousin leaned over, stole a kiss from me, pulled my fingers from between her legs, and sucked on them. Then she hopped up and went to get dressed.

Aunt Kimi gave me a few more kisses and let me suck her nipples a little more and then she climbed off of me. I watched tendrils of our juices stretch between us as our sexes separated. Fuck! She was gorgeous. I was still pretty dumb-struck that I'd cum inside of my ideal woman.

"You can do as much or little as you want," she told me. "We really just wanted you to come visit - with the hope that we could talk you into fucking Jeni. I won't complain at all, however, about having you in my bed. You're welcome any time - whether we fuck, or talk, or cuddle, or just sleep."

"This is a dream," I told her.

She laughed and said, "I'm glad. It definitely makes Jeni happy."

"Do you want her pregnant?"

"It doesn't matter to me. I was her age when I decided."

"Where would she have it?"

"Probably here," my aunt said. "I could most likely find a midwife. More likely, I'll just call your mom and we'll make it work."

"How would we keep mom from finding out who the dad is?" I asked.

"You let me worry about that - but remember that she knows who Jeni's dad is - and she knows my daughter is a lot like me. I think you'll be surprised how okay she is with it."

"My mom is going to be okay with me fucking a baby into my cousin?"

"Once she gets over her initial shock, I think your mom will probably be ecstatic that she and I would be grandparents to the same child," she said. "I know that I couldn't ask for a better partner."

I just shook my head and got to my feet. Aunt Kimi's arms went around me and she gave me a soft kiss.

"Don't worry about it," she told me.

"When your arms are around me," I told her, "there's nothing else in the world that I'm thinking about than what else you're going to let me do."

She laughed, stole another kiss, aimed me down the hall, and swatted my ass.

"The bedroom on the left is yours. If your clothes aren't in there then your cousin has hidden them, hoping to make you give her something to get them back. Don't let her bully you. I don't want you to bully her either - but she needs to learn to be a full partner before you two make me a grandmother."

I shook my head and said, "I still can't believe this is all real."

"You and the little miss need to get the chores done. I've got work to do and lunch to start. I should probably also shower. Do you like the landing strip or would you rather I shaved it?"

I didn't even turn around, I just said, "I'm not worried about the foliage - I'm more worried about what its hiding."

She laughed and said, "Okay. I'll leave it for now. If you change your mind, let me know."

"You've always been my idea of the perfect woman," I admitted, finally turning to face her again. "Every other woman on the planet gets compared to you - not the other way around."

~~~ The Chores ~~~

I didn't wait for her response but her mouth was kind of hanging open as I disappeared down the hall. My bag was on the bed in the guest room - along with the clothes I'd been wearing the day before. I wadded those into a ball and set them by the pillow. I planned to just leave my clothes on the bed. Based on what the two women in the house had said and done so far, it was unlikely that I would be spending much time in this room.

I saw a missed text from mom and called her. She asked how everything was going and I assured her that I was getting settled in just fine. I tried not to imagine mom's sister naked as I talked to her - especially while assuring her that I was 'getting situated' without any problems. I planned to 'get situated' in her sister's cunt again - just as soon as possible.

I had dreamed about my aunt for years. If I actually had the chance to make those dreams a reality, I wasn't about to fuck that up. I'd been here for less than a day and I was already trying to decide if I really needed to go back to finish that last year of college. Maybe the two of them would tire of me and be ready for me to leave by the end of the summer...

I stepped into the hall to find Jeni in the clothes she'd been wearing when they met me in the drive-way the previous night. It was hard for me to believe I had barely been here for half a day! I looked her body over and gave her a smile.

"I love you, too, handsome," she cooed. "You wanna help me feed the chickens?"

"I'd love to spend a little more time with you - in and out of your cunt," I replied, smiling.

She returned the smile and stretched her hand out to me. I took it and followed her down the hall. She left me by the front door and ducked into the kitchen to grab a basket. Aunt Kimi came down the hall in last night's clothes too, and grabbed my ass. I turned, gave her the kiss she was begging for, and then she moved into the kitchen as her daughter returned to me.

"See if you can get him out of that shirt," my aunt snickered to her daughter as we went out of the door, "I want those pecs getting a tan. We need some eye-candy around here."

"You're the eye-candy, hot stuff," I replied. "I'll go topless if you do."

"The horses get curious about my nipples if I'm topless around them," she said. She winked and said, "Don't ask how I know that."

I laughed and Jeni pulled me out of the door.

Some of the hens were as nice as you please; a couple of them were angry bitches. Fortunately, my job was just to carry the basket - not to deal with unruly layers. Jeni talked to each of them as she came across them. Most of them were busy with the grain that my cousin had thrown onto the ground as we'd entered the chicken yard.

I jogged to the house to drop off the basket while she waited in the front yard.

"Should I lose the shirt?" I asked, on the way to the door.

"Keep it on for today," Jeni replied. "Let the monsters get used to you first. Some of them don't know what personal space is."

One of the ones that didn't know about personal space was the small steer in the cattle pen.

"This one have a name?" I asked her.

"Prime," she said.

"Like Amazon?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "No, like prime rib. He'll be headed to the locker soon."

I decided that I preferred not naming my future food.

Seeing the look on my face, Jeni said, "Don't feel too sorry for him. He's an asshole. He's lucky I wasn't near a weapon the last time he decided to get shitty with me."

The cattle pen had plenty of space for the animals to graze but we still carried a couple bales of hay over for them. I learned that hay is the stuff they eat and straw is the stuff that's used for bedding. The only cow that needed bedding was the milk cow.

"I'm sorry I'm late, pretty girl," Jeni told the cow. "Mom let me sleep in cuz my cousin is here. Isn't he a hunk? Pretty soon I'll be pregnant, like you, and then my udders will swell up like yours. You think I should let him suck them for me?"

The cow looked at her like it understood her and then lowed at her.

"I know, old girl, your titties are full. I'll quit yacking and get to yanking."

Jeni showed me how to get the milk from the nipples a few times and then let me have a try. Honestly, it was kind of like jerking off when I wasn't full-hard. The cow leaned her side against my head.

"She's trying to get you to hurry. When her tits are full, it's like you were - last night - when you pissed like a horse. Your bladder hurts when you have to pee. Her tits hurt when I don't get her drained."