Summer Help Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were finished, Jeni had me try tasting the milk. It was a little different from the store - a lot richer - with a little earthy flavor. When we got it in the house, we put it in a glass jar. There was another in the fridge with a layer of something at the top. Jeni saw me looking.

"Cream," she said. "We can do several things with it. We've got a little gadget that turns it into butter. Real butter, though," she told me, "not that fake shit in the plastic tubs."

By the time Aunt Kimi hollered that lunch was ready, I felt like I'd spent a full shift at the lumberyard.

"Why does he still have his shirt on?" my aunt laughed, as we sat down.

"I was worried what Prime might do - or the hogs," my cousin told her. "He's met most of them now. He can decide what he's comfortable with. You fucked him last so keep your eyes off of my man, you hussy."

Aunt Kimi laughed at her and said, "Grab some glasses. I think we'd better drink milk. That last jar's been in there a bit."

Soon enough, my second glass of cow's milk was gone and my plate was empty. I gave my aunt a hug and kiss as my cousin dragged me back out of the door.

She had me sit on the riding lawn mower and then she sat in my lap - which had my cock's attention. There wasn't really room for both of us on the seat but we made it work. I hugged her waist (and played with her tits) and she drove. Every once in a while, she'd reach between her legs and tweak the head of my dick.

"Mowing is a lot more fun this way," Jeni laughed.

It was hotter in the sun. I peeled off my shirt and she took off the flannel. It was a lot easier to grope her tits with just the tube-top on. When Aunt Kimi came to check on us, I peeled Jeni's tube-top down and squeezed her tits at her mom like they were squirt guns. She laughed at us.

When the mowing was done, Jeni tracked down a homemade quilt and we headed for the barn. She laid the cover on a bed of straw and started stripping off her clothes. When I started to undress, she told me to wait.

She had me lay on the quilt, wearing some cowboy boots, my jeans, and cowboy hat she'd found. She laid the hat over my face, and then it got quiet for a second. I peeked out to find her setting her phone up in the corner. I covered my face again as she got it situated and hit 'record'.

She unzipped my fly, fished out my cock, and took it into her mouth. I was rock-hard in seconds. She gave the head another suck and then moved to straddle my waist. Her tight entrance settled onto the top of my cock for just a second - and then I was in heaven again.

The whole time we fucked - or she fucked me - she made sure that my face wasn't visible for the camera. She tilted my hat to the side and blocked the view while she kissed me as she fucked herself on my cock.

I availed myself of her pert little titties - fondling her with my fingers and palms. I groped and gripped her tight little ass as she drove me quickly towards an eruption. I warned her that she had me on a short fuse and she nodded and concentrated on getting there when I did - her eyes squeezed tightly shut as she slid my dick in and out of her gripping channel.

"Jen!" I gasped. "Really close!"

She moaned, let her weight settle onto me, and I felt her vaginal muscles pulse up and down my length.

"Aw, fuck!" I growled as I started cumming inside of her.

"Make me a momma, Kyle," she cooed.

When we were done, she covered my face again and went to get her phone. She had it hidden away by the time she helped me up. I didn't ask her about the video but I was a little curious about who was going to be watching it. I laughed as I thought she might have just filmed the conception of our child.

Aunt Kimi caught us taking the quilt back and asked, "How was it?"

"Perfect," my cousin told her.

We spent the next couple hours, pulling weeds out of the flower boxes along the front of the house. Honestly, I hadn't even noticed they'd needed attention but we sure as hell pulled a lot of stuff out. The grass and weeds went to the goats.

I asked Jeni about the goats, worried we'd be eating them later. She said that they had a buyer that came through every other month. She said, by the pound, they got more for the goats than they did for the hogs or the cattle.

~~~ The Hot Tub ~~~

Dinner was much the same as lunch - plain but filling food with milk to chase it down. After I helped clean up, Jeni dug out a machine that she said made ice-cream. She brought out a small bag of ice cubes and then she started putting this here, that there, and this over here. Then she set it in my lap and told me to start cranking. I cranked for about two minutes before my crotch was freezing. Jeni laughed when I complained. Her mom scolded her and told me to set it on the floor and kneel beside it to crank it. It was harder work than I'd expected but the ice cream that we made tasted even more special because I had helped make it. Aunt Kimi had some Hershey's syrup - if I wanted chocolate - but I thought it was perfect just the way it was.

We cleaned everything up and then Jeni led me to the back deck - where there was a six-person hot-tub.

She started stripping and I said, "But I didn't bring my trunks."

She laughed and said, "Very funny, stud muffin. Get those clothes off."

Aunt Kimi came out and started undressing as well. She laughed when Jeni told her what I'd said. Once she was naked, she slipped back into the house and came out with three bottles. Jeni's was regular lemonade but mine and my aunt's was the jacked-up version. It had a pretty good bite to it.

"Your first drink?" Aunt Kimi asked me.

I nodded and said, "Beer smells like shit. I hadn't tried anything else yet."

"You like it?" she asked.

"It's alright," I said.

"I'll finish it, if you don't want it," she told me.

I didn't want to tell her, but I was buzzing pretty good. Jeni gave me a drink of hers. It was sweeter and didn't fuck with my head.

"Can I trade this for one of Jeni's?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "Give me a second to dry off."

"He can finish mine," Jeni said, "I'll trade it for cuddles." She raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'll take that trade," I said, smiling.

I put the hard lemonade in the cup holder by my aunt. When Jeni slid into my right side, her mom took the left. I was trapped between a C-cup and a B-cup and I was rock-hard again. Their hands soon found my cock and balls and I leaned back and moaned as they stroked and abused me.

"Dear God," I said, "please let heaven be just like this - and help me do whatever I have to in order to go there when I die."

The two women beside me laughed and then fought each other to keep their lips on mine. I wasn't sure how things could get better - but two sets of lips wrestling to get to mine was definitely better.

I kissed my aunt hard and then turned and kissed her daughter just as hard.

"Daughter?" my aunt asked.

"Yes, Mother?" she responded.

"I'm SO glad I let you talk me into this," she said, laughing.

"Me, too, Mother," Jeni said, laughing. "Me too."

That night, I finally got to realize the dream that I'd always had. I walked to the foot of my aunt's bed - as naked as the day I was born. She was just as naked - lying on top of the covers - with her arms and legs spread wide - inviting me into her bed.

She purred at me as I climbed across the bedspread. My cock had just been hard before. Now it was diamond-tipped - and it hurt like the udder on a milk-cow that had been ignored for a day. My balls were aching from producing a load of man-cream that I fully intended to churn into butter inside of my aunt's tight cunt.

This time I didn't pass out as I slid my cock into her depths - but I came so hard (several minutes later) that I did. I woke up with my aunt riding me - looking a little concerned. She smiled when my eyes opened.

"You need to stop doing that," she growled.

"I'm sure," I told her, "some day in the far future - I will be able to endure sex with you without passing out but - for now at least - you're just too much woman for me to handle."

"Fucking ass-licker," she laughed. "Just for that back-talk, I want another pussy full of cream before I'm going to let you fall asleep."

"As long as I fall asleep and wake up in your arms, I'll be happy," I told her.

She rolled us over and then squeezed my ass and told me to get back to work.

~~~ The Routine ~~~

The chores got easier - and so did keeping up with my two lovers. I alternated nights in their beds but the two of them found some very creative times and places to wring another load of jizz from my balls in between doing the chores. I never found a whiteboard with a set of tally-marks on it, but I swear there was a rivalry going on - not that I wasn't the winner of this competition by any means - but the battle for my dick and seed was real.

A day after I arrived, Jeni started taking her birth control pills. I had promised her that - if she'd let me finish my degree - I'd come live with them and we could start on the family that she wanted.

We talked, a little, about a "real" wife. She wanted me to be the father of her kids - but she didn't want me to feel like I'd been forced into it.

This one had me weighing things out in my head. Could I give my cousin the kids she wanted - and then go make babies with another woman? I knew I COULD - but was that what I wanted?

My career wasn't going to be exactly what I had expected. I had planned to move to a big city and work in a corporate environment. At best, here, I would be a remote worker - if I got to work in my field at all. I ended up talking to my aunt about that one. She told me that there were a couple cities close enough that I could have that, if I wanted. I'd work in the city during the week, and come back here on the weekends. Her internet was good enough that I could do everything remotely too. In the end, she didn't really help me with the decision - but at least I felt like I had enough information to start really weighing my options.

On the wife side of things, I decided that - even though I hadn't really PICKED my cousin as a life-partner - I wasn't going to be able to find somebody who loved me more - or wanted me to chase my dreams or have whatever I wanted the way she did. PLUS, her gorgeous mom was my free-use side-bitch - with her daughter's permission! Once again, not only was my aunt the woman of my dreams, but her daughter was my devoted baby-mama and I'd be an idiot to even think about messing that up!

So, I fucked my future wife and her mother every night, helped with chores around the ranch, learned what it was like to live about as self-sufficiently as possible - while having the time of my life.

Before I knew it, the summer was over and it was time to head home. The only problem was: Marge wouldn't start. I hadn't driven her the whole time I'd been here and, somehow, she'd gone and died on me. It wasn't the starter, it wasn't the battery; she was just done. It was almost like she'd discovered that I had a new woman in my life and her block had seized up.

I took the tools and the gas can out of the trunk and we called the salvage yard. Aunt Kimi talked to them a little bit and I basically traded Marge for a ride to the airport and a ticket for an early-morning flight.

~~~ The Brat ~~~

It was nearly lunchtime by the time we landed and I walked into the terminal. I only had my backpack so I didn't have to stop at baggage claim. As I walked out to the pick-up area, I found my mother and my sister waiting for me. Melli wrapped herself around my ribs.

"I missed you," she moaned, as she squeezed the life out of me.

Mom waited for her turn but - after several minutes - decided that my sister wasn't going to let go of me and just hugged both of us. My sister continued clinging to me as we walked to the car.

"Can you sit in the back with me?" she asked as we approached mom's car.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"I missed you," she said.

"I missed you, too, shithead."

"I'm going with you next time," she said, bluntly. "I can't be away from you this long."

I looked at mom. She shrugged. I opened the front door of the car and threw my bag in, onto the seat, before closing it again. I opened the back and shoved my sister inside. As soon as I was seated, she was hugging onto me again.

"You're starting to kind of freak me out," I told her.

"Don't leave me anymore," she cried.

I pulled her face up so I could see it. There were real tears there.

"What the fuck, Mel?"

I used my thumb to dry her tears away. Mom backed out of the parking space. Melli stared at my lips as I dried her tears - then she was hugging me again.

"Jeni says you might move out there after college," she said.

"We talked about it some," I told her.

"Did you?" mom asked from the front.

"I'm going with you," Melli said.

"I don't know," I told her, thinking about what the situation would be like with the women there.

"I already asked Aunt Kimi," she told me. "She said it would be fine."

I would need to check with my aunt, later, to see what was going on. I'd promised to give the two of them a video-sex call when I was in bed that night. They were an hour behind us so I wouldn't be keeping them up - even if I was late getting to bed.

I decided to text Aunt Kimi.

"What's up with Melli?" I sent.

A few minutes later, I got, "We'll talk tonight."

That wasn't very helpful.

Mom took us through the drive-thru and we headed home. I was a little nervous about what fast-food was going to do to my digestive system. I'd been eating a lot less sugars and fats living on the ranch. Fortunately, it was the weekend and I was going to be around the house - just in case it had the effect that I feared.

My sister was asleep by the time we got home - or faking it well. Mom carried the food and my bag. I carried my drowsy sibling. I laid her on the couch and went to the kitchen to get a drink. I poured myself a glass of milk and mom looked at me like I was crazy. I smiled and shrugged at her. Our milk tasted weird. I checked the expiration date but it was still okay. It tasted... I don't know... bland. I drank it, but I'd be switching to water. After all the time on the ranch, that probably tasted funny too.

By the time I got to the table, Melli was up and sitting next to my place. I laughed at her and sat down. She squinted at me and growled.

When I was done eating, I went to my room but there was really nothing there to do. Melli came in and plopped down on my bed.

"What are you doing, stink-butt?"

"Stalking you," she said, as she fucked with her phone.

"I think I'm going to change and go for a walk," I told her.

"Okay, I'll be right back."

I was barely clothed by the time she returned. She had on an off-the-shoulder oversized teal T-shirt that she'd hacked into a crop-top. There was a light gray sports-bra underneath that kept her from flashing her B-cup cleavage. The black and charcoal leggings she had on didn't show any panty-lines. She looked me over and nodded. I guess she had decided that our outfits didn't clash.

"I'm going to cut through the backyard and see if I need to mow," I told her.

"I did it yesterday," she reported. "You can thank me later."

She gave me a cheesy smile.

I ducked out of the sliding-glass door and held it until she followed. She'd mowed and maybe even trimmed.

"Did you trim too?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, laughing. "You owe me big-time - also for the last twelve weeks."

"Who's going to do all of this if you tag along with me to Aunt Kimi's?" I asked.

"That's mom's problem," she said, matter-of-factly.

As we headed down the sidewalk, she shoved her phone into the back of the waistband of her leggings. I still didn't see any panty-lines and her phone being half-buried down the crack of her ass had my eyes lingering where they shouldn't have been. She noticed but only smiled.

As we walked, she asked about everything at Aunt Kimi's. Once we had exhausted that topic, I switched us to talking about school. She was planning to get her simple stuff out of the way at the community college and then switch to the university across town. It was the same plan I was following - keep it simple, keep it cheap, and try not to tax mom more than needed. Dad had left us a college fund when he passed but it didn't cover everything.

We ended up walking farther than I had expected and mom buzzed the two of us to ask where we were. I let my sister take care of answering. I tried not to focus on her ass when she shoved the phone back into its place.

"Can we jog back? Mom's itching for pizza," she said.

"We can - or she could just pick us up," I said.

"Hang on," she said.

She pulled the phone out again and put mom on speaker. Melli and I were only about a mile from one of mom's favorite spots. We told her we'd just meet her there. Just before she hung up, my sister told mom that we'd race her.

My sister is directionally-challenged. After a block of her trying to stare at her phone and not trip over her feet, I told her to put the phone away and just follow me.

Being the conniving older brother that I am, I cut through a park and a schoolyard to get there, she was cussing me by the time we arrived, asking me how she was ever supposed to figure out where shit was if I didn't help her learn. Of course, I told her that she was a lost cause - which had her punching me in the chest as mom pulled up in the car.

We were both grinning stupidly when mom got out - so she just shook her head at us - instead of yelling.

"What did you do to that shirt, young lady?" mom asked.

"Upgrades," Melli said, grinning.

"Do you know how much I paid for that?" she asked. "And then you cut it apart..."

I held the door and we stepped inside. Mom spied a table in the corner. I sat next to mom - partially to piss my sister off - since she had decided that she was my shadow for some reason. She sat across from me, slid her feet between mine under the table, and grinned at me like she thought she was funny. I growled at her.

"Be nice to your brother," mom told her.

"I'm always nice to Mr. Dickweed," Melli cooed.

"Mel," mom warned her.

"I mowed and trimmed," she said.

"I told you 'thank you'," mom replied.

"I'm still waiting for my pat on the head from big brother," Melli said.

"I'll pat your head later," I told her.

"Good," she replied.

For some reason, that seemed to resolve half of her wiggliness and she grabbed a menu and started helping mom figure out what we were ordering.

"Toasted raviolis?" Melli asked.

"Kyle?" mom inquired.

"That sounds good," I said. "I'm starving for some reason. Pick whatever you want. I'm easy to please."

"I've heard that," Melli snickered.

When I looked at her, she put on some angelic face like she hadn't said anything weird. Mom was looking at her too. Apparently, I wasn't the only one that thought so. We both shook our heads at the same time and mom went back to studying the menu. I saw the waitress coming and confirmed our drink orders.

When she stepped up, I said, "Mom wants a diet, sis wants a cola, I'll have a water. We'll take toasted raviolis for a starter. Mom's still figuring out what pizza we're getting. We should have that by the time the drinks arrive."

"Thanks for making that easy," the waitress said, "back in a bit.

Melli was playing footsie with me again.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"It's my job to pester you," she reported.

"You need a raise," I told her. "You're really good at your job."

She giggled and fidgeted more.

"You're driving me crazy," I said. "Bug your friends or something," I told her.

"I'm not in high school anymore," my sister reported. "I only talk to Jeni now. She's busy with chores."