All Comments on 'Summer Help Ch. 02'

by LeasaJ

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ketel1kingketel1kingalmost 20 years ago
Awesome

LeesaJ, We traded some emails a while back! Glad to see that u're writing again! I hope that u con't to write a lot & get all of me excited! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome indeed!

And to those of you who dislike stories that deal with older but better black men - please stay away. You have discouraged writers like Imprimatur from continuing his stories.

It really puzzles me why people like you bother to read, give points to - and tell us how you hate stories with this topic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
tommy needs to buy a gun

tommy is a woosssss, if it was me i would shove a 357 magnum in his butt and shoot ward

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
An okay story that turned into a decent story

It had too many racial sterotypes, both black and white, for me to enjoy. But, I liked how it ended in a love story.

I have read your bio and this story fits very well into your fantasies.

No matter what anyone says, just keep on writing. It is your right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very HOT story . . . .

LeasaJ,

I love all of your stories, and I'm really glad you submitted another one. This story was really hot, and I was waiting for Billy to get some too.

When is the next one????

Kim

hap1210@hotmail.com

trainman_dtrainman_dalmost 20 years ago
how about that collaboration? not bad eh?

LeasaJ, you do good work baby. Keep it up. We may never do another story but this one wasn't bad for two people as diverse as we are. I like Heidi's outlook. Ward could've been better, but no one is perfect, even me. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
racism

The writer has a clear downer on non black men and is obviously a racist. people like that need to get a real life try writing something non stereotypical

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
brilliant

absolutely loved it, Leasa you are the best on this site by miles, am really pleased that you are writing again, cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
At last, after a long drought....

I just recently discovered Trainman D but have been a big fan of Leasa J for a long time (and have been waiting for something new from her). I'm so glad to see a story written by both who are a couple of great writers of erotica. I'm a white woman who loves interracial sex, always with black men who are the best! I share Leasa J's fascination with older black men (although I never refused a young black man) because I also have a thing about fucking older men (having wanted to fuck my father but never did). This story really turned me on and I hope you decide to finish it. I'd like to see Billy get more involved---maybe Heidi can do both of them at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Waste Of Time

What a waste of time and effort reading this. There only few thousand similar stories like this. Nothing clever or special but just another racially stereotyped story of the priss white girl being overcome by the "superior" black man with a B.S. disney ending tacked on. Try writing something even remotely original in the future. I guess two minds aren't really beter than one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
interesting

Interesting idea, but the story could have used a part 1, and not just a part 2. If Heidi is a Swiss immigrant, it would have been interesting to read about her job intervieww with Ward. I would also like to know if she becomes Ward's "present" to his young staff members and clients. I think the emphasis on pregnancy is a little miss placed. I have always enjoyed Leasa J's stories but my favorites are Leasa's Graduation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Erotic is the Point

There is not too much I can say it was I thought the story was hot, isn't that the point of reading it? The negative views make no sense in that if one is reading an erotic story then you would read what what you like. If it is not then stop and find something else to read it is not like you don't have any more choices.

HylasHylasabout 17 years ago
TooooHot

Leasa, I love all your stories. It's not the characters or situations so much as your skill as a writer. Here and there will be a phrase that's sooo erotic. You are the best writer I have found here. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a racist

wow...what racist drivel....really pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SO VERY HOT

It is a pleasure to see an interracial story without the abuse and degradation that some authors seem to pore into their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
VERY HOT

This is one of my favorites. The most erotic stories are ones where the sex is consensual. I don't like rape stories or degradation stories. If you like hot, consensual interracial, check out the Mandy stories.

It's too bad that more wasn't added to this series. Photos of, and the idea of, a big black cock parting the pink pussy lips of a young, busty, white blonde make for the rawest and best sex there is.

bearsfan73bearsfan73almost 10 years ago
Older Black Man/ Young Blonde

Really liked how the story switched back and forth between Heidi's and Joseph's POV. The first sex was really hot...

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

A GREAT STORY WELL WRITEN GREAT ENDING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous