Summer Holiday Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too hot for clothes, but just a reminder, I am here for a nap, not nookie."

"Elena, I'm not a misogynist. You like women, and not just because you haven't had a 'real man' yet. It's all good, I respect that."

She rolled over to face me, looking puzzled. "Davey, I'm not a lesbian."

"Oh?" I said, rolling onto my other side, facing her. "But you were with Zoe, and she left her boyfriend to be with you."

"No, Zoe's relationship had been over for a while, but her ex couldn't accept it. Zoe was bi, and my boyfriend had broken up with me a few months earlier too. We were just fooling around; well, I was exploring or experimenting, and she really knew what she was doing. It was fun but we both knew it wasn't going to be a forever thing. Then her ex found out about me and went all uxoricidal on her ass. He didn't handle her throwing him out, and he just couldn't take the thought he was replaced by a woman."

"I see. I'm sorry it ended like it did, and for the misunderstanding. Um, I don't mean to sound heartless but I'm going to turn my back on you and have a sleep. Just give me a nudge if I start to snore."

"Oh, you can count on that. G'night or whatever it is."

We both rolled onto our sides facing away from each other.

"Uxoricidal, huh?" I said. "That's a word you don't hear in everyday conversation."

"I read a lot. I told you we went to the library every week. Anyway, shut up and go to sleep."

And I did.

***

I woke first, and gently got up, trying not to wake Elena. I stood looking down at her for a couple of seconds; she really was very thin; Zoe's death must have been hard on her.

She was lying flat on her back now, one arm up beside her head and the other down by her side. Her legs were apart, her left leg thrown out towards the side of the bed and the legs of her shorts gaped, showing me ... 'Oh god, nope ... Totally wrong ... she trusts you, sees you as a big brother or uncle or something,' I told myself. I turned away and went to the main living area, grabbed a bottle of water and my laptop and went out to the awning, logged in and started reviewing a couple of designs from my team.

It wasn't until I became aware of her breath on my cheek and the faint pressure of her boobs on my back that I realised she was awake.

"Good thing I wasn't looking at anything naughty," I quipped.

"If you were, I would've pulled my chair around and watched with you." She whispered close to my ear.

"Well, that would just make me uncomfortable."

"Hah! I don't believe that!" Reclaiming her sun-lounger she was still only wearing those lovely little shorts; her tee shirt must still be in my bedroom. She asked, "Didn't you and your wife ever look together? You know, getting inspiration for new things to try? I did with my boyfriend and with Zoe. It was really, mmm, so much fun." I noticed her cheeks and her upper chest were flushed.

"Elena, I'm not comfortable talking about this. I'm going to read my book for a while."

"I'm sorry, Davey." She said, standing up. "I'll give you some peace. Let me know if you want some company later. I'll either be getting all hot and sweaty in my van or cooling off in the river."

Coming round the table she put her hands on my shoulders and gave me a kiss on top of my head. "See ya round like a meatball."

I watched her walking away and I was sure there was a little extra swing to her hips as she went. I was still looking when she reached the end of the bushes and looked back, smiling when she saw she had my attention. With a brief wave she walked out of view, but not out of my mind nor out of hearing. I heard her open the sliding door quickly followed by the rear door, hoping I assumed to let the through-breeze cool down the interior.

It went quiet, and picking up my book again, I found my place and lost myself as Jack Reacher saved the underdog again. I don't know how long it had been going on but I became more and more aware of a faint buzzing sound coming from Elena's. Naturally I formed a mental image of her lying naked on her bed, wet with sweat and desire, teasing and pleasuring herself with Bob. Just my imagining what she was doing was enough to make me aroused so I did what every red-blooded man would do, and walked to the river to cool off, giving her some privacy.

It was still very hot, and the water wasn't as cool as earlier, so I thought, 'Fuck it,' and stripped off my shorts and boxers, hoping the water would cool my ardour. It didn't. The gentle movement of the water flowing slowly past seemed to caress me tenderly, delicately fondling all around my member. Lying as I was with my legs facing slightly upriver meant the current played on my sensitive underside; I could feel the river's gentle pressure on my anus, across my perineum, stroking my scrotum and up the length of my manhood.

It had been so long since I had felt anything but my hand; I closed my eyes and gave myself over to the constant stimulation, feeling a stirring and slowly building pressure in my groin. I seemed to plateau, close to yet not quite reaching climax, but I was enjoying the stimulation so much I wasn't in a hurry for it to end. And what did it matter, there wasn't anyone else around but Elena.

Her name filled my mind with images: last night when I first saw her after Godzilla's attack, clad only in the silky shorts; this morning when she came over in need of real coffee, again only in the silky shorts, but this time with the sunlight playing across her skin; lying on my bed, legs spread and a glimpse of her unshaved lips; and finally all hot and sweaty in her van, gaining relief with her vibrator.

That was it, that tipped me over the edge. The strength of my orgasm was bordering on painful as I fired rope after rope of semen into the river, groaning aloud with the intensity of the spasms, again and again, arching my back, thrusting my hips out of the water. After the first few strong spurts the cum now just dribbling out, oozing from my dick before being carried away downstream.

I relaxed back onto the boulder I was lying on and slowly opened my eyes, squinting in the bright sunlight. I thought I saw a flicker of movement over by the campsite, but I couldn't see anything, nothing stirred, and I relaxed again, until a bird flew up from where I had been looking. My dick had softened and was no longer super sensitive and I washed away any remaining traces and dozed for a while.

A sudden gust of chilly wind woke me and looking south saw a band of dark grey rainclouds moving towards us. Standing and pulling on my clothes I headed back to camp. If there was a southerly front moving in that could mean heavy rain and strong winds; best to pack away anything that could get blown around. Firing up my laptop I checked out the Metservice website and sure enough, they forecast light to medium winds from the south and rain for the next three days.

"Elena," I called out. "Are you awake?"

"Sure am, what's up? Wow, that wind's a bit cool."

I walked around the wall of shrubs to her van and told her about the coming front, suggesting she make sure everything was weather-tight and secure.

"The forecast doesn't look too bad, but the clouds coming up are black. May get quite a bit of rain to start with. Have you anything outside you need a hand with?"

Elena walked over to where she could see the approaching front.

"That wind is getting quite cold now. My washing line should be OK, and my chair and table are inside already. I should be fine, thanks." She glanced at me again, with a hint of a smile on her lips, "How about you, need a hand with anything?"

"Nah, I'm good, thanks," I replied, wondering what she meant by that. "It'll only take a minute to stow the things in the awning. Sing out if you need anything."

I walked back to the bus, swung the barbecue back into its locker, folded up and stowed the table and chairs in the storage box on the back of the bus, then went inside to put on some warmer clothes while the coffee machine did its thing for me.

I went round shutting the windows on the windy side and had just finished when the rain arrived; just a few spits to start with, which quickly increased into a downpour, beating on the aluminium panels.

Sitting at the table with my coffee and book, I felt guilt-free about chilling inside while the rain poured down the windows. About an hour later the coffee and the cold made me need to pee; thank heavens I had a bathroom inside with shower, hand basin and commode so that was an easy fix. My body next reminded me it was time for food, so I spent time in the kitchen, and the cooker also heated up the bus again.

The thought of Elena over in her little van made me feel a wee bit guilty. Maybe if we had exchanged phone numbers I could have invited her for dinner, but we didn't, and if I walked over to her van then that would mean both of us getting drenched, and when she went back to her van afterward she would get soaked again. Anyway, this was all part of the joys of camping, and she had food; she'd be fine.

After dinner was eaten and the kitchen put to order I poured myself a glass of Irish and sat on the couch with my feet up, a couple of pillows behind my back, and returned to Jack ... underdogging. Is that a word? I laughed, trying to figure it out. Fighting for the underdog = underdogging. But dogging means something so very different, so could underdogging be not dogging enough, or not enough dogging?

'Grow up ya silly bugger' I told myself, and got lost in the story again, reading a good number of chapters before realising I was getting cold; the bus was well insulated but there were a lot of windows. I rinsed my glass out, used the conveniences, turned out the lights and took myself to bed. I lay on my side facing the middle of the bed, snuggled up under the duvet and realised I could faintly sense the scent Elena wore. Feeling warm and cozy and appreciated, I was quickly asleep.

I was woken by the sound of someone swearing, and quickly recognised Elena's voice; she had quite the vocabulary. She didn't sound in danger, more annoyed than upset, and it went quiet again apart from the drumming of the rain, and I figured that she was a grown woman and if she needed help she would ask and if she didn't there was no point in me getting wet, so I snuggled down again and was just drifting off when I heard the zip on the awning, followed by a quiet tapping on the door.

"Davey are you awake?" she stage whispered. "I'm so sorry to wake you."

I opened the door and ushered her in, quickly closing the door against the icy wind. She stood there, her hair plastered to her head, water dripping off her clothes onto the floor. I found her a couple of towels and told her to go into the bathroom, take off her wet things and dry off while I found her something to wear. She started to apologise but I interrupted saying to dry off first, we can talk once I was sure she wouldn't get hypothermia.

Opening the door a crack a few minutes later, Elena asked about clothes, and I handed her a fleecy shirt of mine and some sleeping boxers I found. When she stepped out she had a towel around her head in that way that women can do, and was wearing the shirt, which came almost to her knees, but holding the boxers.

"These can't be yours, Davey, they're much too small. Whose are they?"

"They belonged to my wife. She must have left them here after the last time she came camping with me."

She tossed them onto the table, saying, "Thanks for the shirt, but no fucking way am I going to wear anything of hers. I'd rather go commando." She even wiped her hands down her sides as if to wipe of any remaining fibres from her fingers.

"Would you like a hot drink to warm you up? You look frozen. What happened?"

"Nothing hot, thanks, but I wouldn't mind some whisky if you'll have one with me?"

"I guess I can force one down," I said with a smile, and grabbing a couple of glasses and the bottle, poured us each a measure and carried them over to the couch. There was a throw on the back of the seat which I told her to wrap around herself, and she curled up beside me, tucking her feet underneath her. "Now, what happened to make you come over here in such weather?"

"The vent on the campervan leaks. My friends who lent it to me never told me that the lip around the vent hole had split where it joined the roof, and of course it was on the side the wind and rain was coming from. I only found out when I went to bed and everything was soaked. There was a small stream of water flowing from the vent right onto the bed." Her face crumpled and she buried her face in her hands. "This whole trip has been a disaster."

I reached across for the roll of paper towels on the kitchen bench and handed her a couple of sheets. "Sorry I don't have tissues handy, but these are probably more absorbent and stronger."

She snorted, which blew a bubble of snot from her nose. "Oh shit, that's just nasty. And it's your fault for making me laugh." She blew her nose, and I tore off another couple of sheets which she used to wipe her eyes, then scrunched them all up into a ball.

I held my arm out to her, and she scooted over and snuggled into my side, grabbing my hand and pulling my am tight around her. There were many things I could have said, advice to offer, ways to make things better, but I didn't think she wanted anything but comfort right at that moment, so I held her close and replaced her paper towels when needed.

She cried herself out eventually, sitting beside me sniffing and coughing, not saying anything but looking at her wits end; she really didn't need this on top of everything else that had happened to her.

I gave her a shake to get her attention, saying, "Come on, things will be better in the morning. You can use the loo first and there is a new toothbrush in the cupboard above the sink. You already know which side of the bed is yours, go and get yourself sorted."

Looking as if she would burst into tears again if she said anything, Elena did what I'd said, spending longer in the bathroom than I had anticipated, but when I went in she had rinsed out her wet clothes and hung them up to dry on the line I had in there. After checking the windows and doors were secure, I turned out the lights and headed for bed.

***

Having just turned the lights out I had to feel my way to the bed before stripping down to my boxers, pulling back the duvet and settling in. I lay on my back pulling the duvet over me and discovered Elena was lying on her side facing me, her eyes catching the light from the window behind me.

"God, you must be sick of me by now. Ever since we met you've been coming to my rescue. I can't seem to get anything right. You came here wanting peace and quiet and I've ruined your holiday. I am really so very sorry, Davey."

"I'm tired." I said through a yawn. "Let's get some sleep and we can talk in the morning."

"Oh hell. Yes, of course you are. I woke you up." She rolled over, and with a catch in her voice said, "I'm sorry. Again." I could feel her sobs shaking the bed.

"There's a box of tissues in the top drawer beside you. Wipe your nose and dry your eyes."

She apologised again while she looked for and found them, and I heard her blow her nose. Putting my hand on her shoulder I pulled her gently towards me, "Come here. It's alright now. You are warm, you are dry, the beds comfy and we have indoor plumbing. I know you are upset, that this trip hasn't gone as you'd hoped, and I know I'm not Zoe, but I'd be happy to substitute for her and hold you. If you want."

In a little voice she asked, "Are you sure? I mean, really sure?"

"C'mon, kiddo, I wouldn't have offered if I didn't mean it. Honest."

She scooted backwards until her bum was up against my hip, and she dragged my hand from her shoulder and pulled my arm under her neck and across her chest. That's when I realised she wasn't wearing a shirt. Holding me tightly to her, she said, "Is this OK Davey? I'll try not to keep you awake."

"Elena, think of me as a comfort pillow; you can cuddle up to me however you want, whatever way makes you feel better."

She rolled over again, keeping my arm around her but now with her head on my chest. Finding my other arm she pulled that over her also, and draping her left leg over my thighs used this to pull me half onto my side, facing her, allowing her to get as close as possible to me. I felt her tears trickling over my skin, but she was no longer sobbing, this was just her pain and loss, her frustration and sadness pouring from her. I pulled her closer, stroking her back, and she clung to me, holding on like a limpet.

I sensed her drifting off; her breathing slowed and deepened, and her body relaxed but when I tried to roll onto my back she clenched her arms around me again, refusing to let me move. She muttered something like 'No. Stay' as if I was a dog in her dreams, which made me smile. I was hovering between awake and sleep when I felt a soft kiss on my chest and she whispered, "Thank you." I gave her a gentle squeeze and kissed her head, but she was back in the land of nod and made no response.

I have no idea how long after this it was, but a bright flash followed immediately by a huge growl of thunder startled us both awake, finding we were spooning, Elena behind me with her arm draped across my waist and her hand holding my penis through my boxers. I wasn't fully erect, having more of a chubby, but that changed when the realisation hit me. Elena snatched her hand away.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." and rolled onto her other side, moving over in the bed so we weren't touching. I went and used the loo, checked the windows were secure, and had a drink of water. I sat on the couch and pulled the throw around me, thinking 'That was embarrassing, for both of us, I guess'.

I remained on the couch for a few more minutes, letting things settle, then returned to bed, gently slipping under the duvet and lying on my left side, facing her back, but right up against the edge of the bed keeping as much space between us as possible.

There were a couple more rolls of thunder but nothing close and sleep overtook me again. She used the loo sometime during the night and I gasped when her cool body backed up to my warm front and a cold hand pulled my arm around her. "Huh? Cold. Nasty trick. Come here." I sleepily pulled her closer to me and dropped off again, not realising where she had put my hand.

It was still raining when I awoke. Some hardy birds were welcoming the day while the more sensible kept under cover. I felt warm and cozy in bed and was in mid-stretch when I realised I was spooning Elena with my hand holding her breast and my morning erection nestled in her bum crack.

"You're awake now, are you? Sleep well? You sure did make yourself at home." she said with a giggle. "Anyone would think you were pleased I was here."

"Considering this is my home, I have every right to treat it as such. And in answer to your implied question, yes, I am pleased you are here." I rolled onto my back making Elena grumble, but she rolled over and again put her head on my chest and a leg over mine.

"It's been a long time since I woke up with a woman in my arms and I make no apology for how my body reacted. But I do hope you aren't offended."

"I take it as a compliment actually. Since Zoe died I haven't really looked after myself. I sort of stopped eating for a while actually, and it's nice to know a wonderful, kind man can still find me attractive even when I look like a ..."

"Beautiful woman." I interrupted.

"Not what I was going to say, and you need your eyesight checked."

"Stop fishing for compliments. I'm older than you so I must be wiser which means I know what I am talking about."

"That's just sophistry, bucko. You're deluded."