Summer Holiday Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that from a movie?"

"I'm paraphrasing, but the intent is genuine."

"I'll definitely be a willing participant." she said.

"So, how about another? And do you have any special requests?"

"Make it a good one?"

"Oh, no pressure then. I'll see what I can do. I try not to disappoint."

I grabbed a pillow and, placing it on the floor beside the bed, knelt on it while dragging her legs to the side of the bed.

"I have been wanting to do this for so long, Elena." I said before kissing my way up her legs from her feet to that crease where the thigh meets the body, first on her left leg, then her right, spending time on the sensitive skin behind her knees, then the lovely, soft, silky skin of her upper thigh.

"That tickles," she breathed, and I kissed her with more pressure and included my hands in the caresses, my mouth and fingers working in tandem causing her to gasp. I kissed along the top of her mound, avoiding her clit hood, and was crossing over to her other leg when she grabbed me by the ears and lifted my head up so I could look at her.

"Dude, enough mucking about already. Get your tongue in my hole and your nose on my clit and don't come up for air until I've cum at least twice."

Elena then pushed my face back down to where she wanted it. I don't always do what I'm told so I mixed it up a bit and received no complaints. Using the flat of my tongue with a firm pressure I licked from her rosebud to her clit and back again, then retraced my journey but with the point of my tongue tracing circles from one side to the other. When I reached her nubbin, she was pushing her hips up and directing me to where she wanted the stimulation. Inserting first one then two fingers in her, by rocking my wrist I used my thumb to gently push on her bum hole while I pulled my fingers out of her, then eased the pressure of my thumb while pushing my fingers back in her.

Elena's breathing became heavier, and she gripped my head tighter, pushing her hips higher off the bed until with a groan she froze in place, her thighs clamped together around my head, until her orgasm began to ease. Lowering herself back on to the bed, she relaxed her hold on me, allowing me to resume breathing. I leaned forward and kissed her lips then licked up some of her fluids but she grabbed me.

"No, please no. I'm too sensitive right now." She shuffled on the bed until her head was on the pillows again. "Get up here Davey. I need to hold you while I catch my breath. Oh, Mate! That was a goodun. You can do that again anytime I want."

I slowly stood up, my knees thankful I had knelt on a pillow and not on the bare floor, and I lay beside her.

Elena grabbed some tissues and wiped my face. "Good heavens you're a messy eater, you have me all around your mouth."

"You taste so good though, I couldn't get enough." I said, then rolled on top of her, held her face and gave her big sloppy kisses with lots of tongue.

"Well heck, I now know what I taste like. No one else has shared me like this, not even Zoe. We always washed our faces after oral." She sounded a little off-put by it, but then pulled me back and kissed me some more, licking my mouth and chin. "Hmm, I actually taste quite good. Now, lie back and relax, it's my turn to taste you, and I don't want you holding back either. I'm looking forward to swallowing your load."

I put a couple of pillows behind me so I could watch her, and she really put on a show, lots of eye contact, fondling my scrotum with one hand while stroking my shaft with the other. She mixed it up, sometimes plenty of suction, other times less, using her tongue around the head, or along the length, sucking or licking, and learning from my reactions what I liked and what I loved. She was really enjoying herself, lapping up my precum and smiling at me as she licked it up and swallowed, and all too soon I felt the tingle start in my balls and I knew I was about to cum.

Elena could tell I was close and pulled off briefly. "That's it Davey, cum for me, fill my mouth with your jizz." And she dived back on me, using her tongue and hands to tip me over the edge. With a groan I erupted in her mouth, pulse after pulse, three, four powerful jets followed by the dribbles. She kept me in her mouth until I was done, then looked up at me, smiled and swallowed.

She said, "You taste good, Davey, the nicest I've had." And she leaned back down and licked me clean before she moved up the bed to lie beside me. I put my arm out and she cuddled into me, head on my shoulder. Putting my finger under her chin I lifted her face up and kissed her.

"You can do that as often as I like. Is it funny to say thank you?"

"Yeah, maybe a little bit, but you're welcome."

"I think my age is catching up to me, I need a nap. Where is the duvet?"

"I'll get it, hang on ... there you are. OK, I will have a nap too, I think we have earned it. But then we will have round two and I want you to fuck me."

"I guess I'm OK with that." I said with a grin, for which I received a twisted nipple.

We slept, then spent the rest of the day in bed, making love, reading, sleeping, cuddling, chatting, getting to know each other. We only left the bed to use the loo, to shower, and for food and drink. It was the nicest, most satisfying, passionate, loving day I have ever enjoyed.

And the rain continued to fall.

***

The next day, Saturday, I woke first, laying there thinking of some pleasurable ways to wake Elena when I became aware of how loud the river was compared to yesterday, being clearly heard over the sound of the still falling rain. Rolling back the covers and quietly getting up, I went to the kitchen and looked out the window.

The placid clear stream was gone, replaced by an angry, swollen torrent flowing bank to bank, cascading over or grudgingly around anything daring to be in its way. Wanting to see if it was still rising, I watched as a rock the water was just shy of, was first surrounded by then engulfed in the muddy waves.

Heading back into the bedroom I stood, looking at Elena lying there so enticingly, pretending to still be asleep, the corner of her mouth twitching as she tried to hide a smile. If only there was time ...

I threw back the covers and gave her a playful swat on her delectable bottom.

"Sorry, dear, but we have to pack up and go. The river is rising, and we have to get out while we still can. I will need about 15 minutes to be all packed up, how about you?"

"Do I have time to use the loo first? ... Whew. Please hold, your message is very important."

She was back in a couple of minutes looking out the kitchen window beside me, amazed at how the campsite and river had changed.

"All my stuff is in the van; I just need to throw on some clothes and I'm ready. Once I get back on a proper road, I can put everything away tidily. Do you need a hand with anything?"

"No, thanks, best if you head off now. Keep to a moderate speed on the crown of the road and it should be an easy run out to the tar-seal. I'll just be a couple of minutes behind you."

"It's funny, you know." Elena said. "I had planned to head home today anyway; I have work on Monday. I hadn't planned on meeting you, though, and now I don't want our time together to be over. I have your number; promise me you will answer if I call!"

"I promise, my dear. I may even call first, but I'm not going to make a competition out of it. I have only known you a few days, but you mean so much to me already. But go, now, while the going is good."

We kissed, holding each other tightly as if building up a mental imprint of the other and how well we fit together, and after throwing on her clothes she was out the door and trotting through the rain to her van, and with a toot from her horn she was gone.

I packed up the awning panels, relived I had already put away the table and chairs, lifted the stabilisers and after a final walk around, climbed into the driver's seat and fired up the engine. While giving it time to warm up and pressurise the air tanks, I sat there, reminiscing about all that had happened in the days since I arrived, and how I had gone from feelings of loss, disappointment, anger and regret, to hope, of new beginnings, of doors opening, and excitement for the future.

Releasing the parking brake, I reversed out of the camping site, then drove onto the muddy track and back towards civilisation.