Summer Holidays

Story Info
Your sisters girls night turns in to something more...
6.4k words
4.62
45.7k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer Holidays. A time free of responsibilities, and yet the looming days of college and returning to classrooms and hours of study cast an invisible shadow on the sun filling the lounge room where you currently reside. With your feet up on the coffee table as you lounged on the sofa, your fingers buzzed away the controller in your hands as your eyes stayed glued to the TV, making sure not to miss a step as you blasted away at your friends online.

In the background you were only partially aware of Ellie, your sister, and her friend Lizzie chattering away in the kitchen. Lizzie had come over a few hours earlier to stay for the weekend, something your parents only approved after much begging from Ellie and your agreement to make them stay at hope and to keep an eye on them. Lizzie had arrived in a casual t-shirt and leggings with shoes she'd left at the door, while Ellie was lounging around in a halter top and knee length skirt.

Their chatter briefly distracted you as your attention was drawn to their wandering voices. Despite only turning your head a moment, you found yourself dead -- in the game anyway -- and with a frustrated sigh you dropped the controller on the sofa beside you as you grabbed the neck of your beer, downing the remainder of that particular bottle and noticing the time displaying on your phone.

"Ellie" you called out as you picked up the controller to start another round. "Did you wanna order pizza for dinner?" you asked as you heard her come around from the kitchen, her bare feet pattering on the hallway floor. As you glanced up at her you saw Lizzie following behind her and once again this brief distraction led to your unfortunate demise in game.

"Time for you to take a break I think" Ellie said with a teasing tone as she flopped on to the sofa beside you reaching for your phone. As she unlocked it with the passcode you gently rolled your eyes and turned to Lizzie. "What would you like?" you asked her, gently ribbing your sister to indicate she should have asked.

Her reply came nonchalantly; "Hawaiian and some Coronas".

"Oh?" you replied with a raised eyebrow and slight chuckle. "I don't think you should be drinking beer..." you continued as your sister thumbed in her order and yours of which she was very familiar with.

"Hey, where's the credit card?" Ellie asked scanning the lounge room tables.

"Entry hallway" was your response with a tone that implied she should know that by now, which made Ellie haul herself up with a very unfeminine grunt as she marched off to get it.

"Jay -- " a curt whisper reached your ears; "Order us some coronas and I'll flash you my bra." It was Lizzie cupping her petite chest with a cheeky smile as she winked at you.

As Ellie returned to the room and sat beside you again you reached out to take the phone and card from her hands. "Hey!" she whipped at you before shaking her head.

"Ass."

Ignoring her you added on Lizzie's Hawaiian... and a six pack of coronas. You already had your own stash upstairs so this wasn't for you. While you were doing so Ellie had taken the controller and swapped over to the HBO app. Generally speaking your parents didn't approve of this but since you used to do it all the time you figured it'd be no harm for your sister to put something on while they were away.

"All done" you said aloud to the girls as the order went through. "It'll be about twenty minutes until it's here so I'm going to take a quick shower."

It was with seconds to spare you found yourself in a fresh plain grey t-shirt and track pants answering the door to the pizza deliveryman. Taking the three pizzas and six pack you kicked the door shut as you spun around returning to the living room to find Ellie and Lizzie huddled on the sofa together watching Euphoria. You happened to walk in during a particularly steamy scene and as such it was clear you weren't noticed until you cleared your throat, putting the pizzas down on the coffee table in front of them.

"Enjoying yourselves?" you teased, your sister visibly blushing, Lizzie... less so.

Taking the seat Lizzie was in earlier, you dug in to your pizza while also downing one of the corona's as you watched on -- viewing both Euphoria and Ellie and Lizzie as the episode went on, the mix of angst and sex seemingly exciting and embarrassing them. Towards the end Lizzie leaned forward to take a beer and despite Ellie's seemingly disapproving look you stayed silent as she downed it far too quickly for someone of her size and stature.

"So what's the plan tonight?" you asked them both as the credits began to roll.

Ellie shrugged, looking at Lizzie to see what she had in mind.

"Not much really, just a girl's night" was Lizzie's response. "Though if you join us then it's not much of a girl's night" she giggled.

"Well, don't let me intrude, but you're also welcome to hang around down here if you'd like" you offered. "But let's clean up first" you said matter of factly, staring at Ellie who let out a groan. "Fine, fine" she mumbled as she stood up, taking each of the empty pizza boxes and heading off to the kitchen.

"I do believe you owe me" you said quietly when she was out of earshot, nodding your head towards Lizzie who's face was now flushed.

Lizzie bit her lip nervously as her eyes darted towards the lounge room's doorway before darting back to you. In a quick movement her hands grasped the hem of her t-shirt, lifting it up to show off her petite breasts tightly ensconced in a plain black colored bra. She held it there for several seconds before dropping her t-shirt back down in a fit of giggles just moments before Ellie walked back in.

"What's so funny?" she asked with a puzzled expression to which Lizzie stayed silent and you simply shrugged; "You've got strange friends..."

"Whatever" Ellie responded with an eyeroll as she grabbed a corona for herself and handed a second to Lizzie, her eyes glancing at you as if challenging you to stop her. Which you didn't.

"Hey" Lizzie piped up. "Why don't we play a game of truth or dare?"

"Uh, not with him though, right?" Ellie replied.

"C'mon it'll be fun!"

You weren't certain but it almost felt like Lizzie was being flirtatious in the way she grinned as she spoke.

"Fine, Fine!" Ellie said after a moment's thought and a few sips of her corona. "But don't be too... strange, got it?". That felt like it was directed at both you and Lizzie.

"Great!" Lizzie grinned. "Since you're the hosts, one of you should go first."

"Alright" you shrugged and nodded at Ellie, who responded by shaking her head.

"Whatever" she sighed with an eye roll as she turned her attention to Lizzie. "So, truth or dare then?"

"Dare" Lizzie grinned.

Looking briefly at you as if wishing you'd leave, she spoke after a few seconds. "I guess... finish your drink?".

"Hah, easy!" Lizzie blurted out. She was only a few sips in to her Corona yet it didn't deter her as she brought it to her lips and began guzzling it down as you looked on somewhat surprised whereas Ellie looked rather unfussed. As she finally finished it and took her lips away, she breathed in deep -- and then belched rather unceremoniously.

"Fuck, come on Lizzie!" Ellie hissed at her but all Lizzie could do is giggle as she covered her mouth pointing at you.

After a few moments catching her breath Lizzie pointed at you; "Your turn!".

"Uh ok. Um, Ellie, truth or dare?".

Her response was quick.

"Truth"

With a slight chuckle you smiled and nodded. "Ok, how many times have you been drunk before?".

Ellie bit her lip, a little nervous. She didn't want to actually admit but knew that Lizzie would tell on her if she lied, so she sucked it up.

"Four times so far..."

Smiling you tilted your head. "Well aren't you a naughty girl" you said mockingly which Ellie met with a striking glare before Lizzie inserted herself; "Oh you don't know the half of it!"

"Lizzie!?" Ellie blurted out.

"Ok, Ok, calm down missy" Lizzie teased back with her hand waving her down as if interacting with an upset puppy. "Now, it's my turn!"

With a grin she looked at Ellie, then at you, then back to Ellie before she opened her mouth.

"Jay" she began, turning her attention back to you, "when was the last time you jerked off?" she asked you, a glint in her eye and a cheeky winning smile crossing her lips, as if she a parent catching their young child misbehaving.

Ellie looked like she wanted to say something but instead she sipped her corona and fidgeted with it, almost trying to turn invisible one would think.

You pondered it for a moment as you thumbed the top of your beer bottle. It was definitely an awkward question but showing too much embarrassment would give your sister ammunition for the future, so it was better to state it and own it.

"Tuesday night, in the shower."

There. Simple and straight to the point. You tried to not look at either directly but you still noticed Ellie wince, whereas Lizzie was the opposite, the corners of her lips twisting in to a smile. "That's hot" she giggled, elbowing Ellie behind her who stayed silent seemingly awaiting her turn.

Eager to change the memory of your recent jerk off session from her mind, Ellie directs the next one to you, "Truth or dare?", to which you respond this time with "Dare", not wanting a repeat of the last question at least.

"Okay, I dare you to slap your own butt like Mom did when you were a kid."

Lizzie let out a loud giggle as she slapped her own thigh. "Good one!" she cackled as you rolled your eyes and with a groan, stood up. "I don't even know why..." you grumbled as you half turned to face the girls before half heartedly giving your ass a slap.

"Come on, do it properly" Ellie tells you, with Lizzie right in line behind her. "Yeah don't do it half assed" she whines, eliciting a sigh from you in response.

"Jesus, fine" you retort before winding up your arm and giving your ass a harder slap this time, one that's at least audible down the hall from the living room.

"That's more like it!" Lizzie cheered as Ellie looked on at you with a winning smile once more.

As you turned around though you knew how to get back at them -- or Lizzie at least. With a casual smile as you seated yourself you repeated the phrase to Lizze; "Truth or Dare" knowing full well what her response would be.

She responded with "Dare" as you expected and so you spoke with an air of confidence that made Ellie do a double take, though Lizzie was too tipsy now to notice any subtle changes.

"Show Ellie how you persuaded me to order the beers for you, and do it properly" you smiled, a wicked smile.

Lizzie went wide eyed for a moment as Ellie looked towards her. "What does that mean?" she asked and yet she'd barely finished her sentence before Lizzie stood up.

"Tada!" she exclaimed as he lifted up her shirt, but this time rather than just exposing her bra she lifted that too to show off her petite breasts and little pink nipples standing perkily to attention leaving Ellie mouth agape but silent and even you surprised as that certainly wasn't on display last time.

Lizzie wiggled her hips and bounced up and down briefly before lowering her shirt with a triumphant look on her face and a wide smile.

After a moment of silence you say somewhat awkwardly, "There were no tits last time..." while Ellie just turns her head to look at you and shakes it.

"My turn again!" Lizzie shouts and without waiting a moment glares at Ellie. "Truth or dare, and don't you dare say truth again!", the words instilling a frozen surprise in Ellie who meekly replies with "Dare" as instructed.

As soon as the words had left Ellie's mouth Lizzie was already barking her orders at her.

"Do what I just did."

This catches both you and Ellie off guard, the latter simply stuttering as she tries to speak.

"N-no-no... no way" she mutters, but before she can continue Lizzie is already reaching over and trying to drag her shirt up.

"Come on, don't be a party pooper!" she exclaims as she does so to which Ellie responds by pushing her away in a huff.

"Fine, but it's quick and Jay can't watch" which you readily agree to by turning your head as she stands up, Lizzie pouting. "You're no fun..."

As you face the far way you hear the shuffling about before there's a sudden squeal which makes you spin about, and your greeted by the sight of Lizzie with her arms wrapped around Ellie, both of them having fallen back on the sofa and Ellie's small breasts being squeezed together by the arms wrapped around her. Despite being Ellie's you can't help but momentarily begin to compare them to Lizzie's you saw earlier. Lizzie's were probably a little bigger and the nipples were more pink, whilst Ellie's had a slightly darker shade to them but were a little more taught.

Your thoughts scatter away as Ellie finally breaks free and hurriedly covers herself up, her cheeks flushed red, her breathing heavy and her hair dishevelled, while under her Lizzie grins and even gives you a knowing wink. Ellie immediately reaches for her corona and downs it all in one go as you look on, wondering if she's going to quit or end the game.

Running her hands through her hair, she takes a deep breath as she stands up and straightens out her halter top and readjusts her skirt. Clearing her throat, she appears to be instilling confidence in herself -- likely liquid confidence courtesy of the beer she'd just downed all in one go.

"It's dare, isn't it Lizzie?" she asks, basically stating the obvious and to which Lizzie replies with an eager albeit curious and concerned nod as she wondered just what Ellie was thinking of.

"I dare you, to stand up, remove your panties and let spank you like he did to himself. But on your bare ass. Got it?".

That was certainly a change in tone for Ellie but it didn't sound angry, more so it sounded like she was not going to let Lizzie boss her around. Looking on you could see the thoughts running through Lizzie's head as she pondered the dare. She was briefly conflicted but the doubt went away quickly as the eagerness she already had in her pushed it aside.

Standing up she hooked her thumbs in to the waistband of the leggings she had on and pushed down, dragging them down her slim legs and bending over as she did so to reach her toes where she let go, leaving them in a pile around her ankles. As she straightened up you found yourself staring directly at her bare bottom half with her mound and pussy and in your eyeline for only a moment as she turned around to reveal her rounded ass.

"Well?" Ellie said impatiently tapping her foot as she looked at you with a bossy smile.

Putting your hands on your knees you pushed yourself back up from the lounge chair looked at Lizzie who was peering back at you, biting her lip with nervousness and her cheeks rosy either from the alcohol or the situation or perhaps a mix of both. As you stepped up behind her your hand moved towards her behind, hovering and not yet touching as you looked at Lizzie and then Ellie and then the bare rounded mound right in front of you.

Raising your hand you thought back to before when you did it to yourself. The first was too soft but the second would be far too strong for Lizzie so you decided to err on the side of caution and as your hand came down it was more like a playful slap than a punishing spank. Blood rushed through your body none the less as your hand came down on Lizzie's bare ass, her cool soft skin startling to touch and without noticing it you left your hand linger for several seconds before Ellie's voice cut through your thoughts.

"Oh come on, that's nothing like you did before" she said, "Lizzie can take it, can't you Liz?" to which she replied with a nod as she still bit her lip and cheeks flushed redder.

Reacting on instinct to the words you hand raised and quickly came down on Lizzie's ass and the loud sound of your hand spanking her was audible in the living room, follow immediately by a moaning yelp from Lizzie's mouth that she made a decent try to stifle.

"Happy?" you asked Ellie who even looked a little taken aback herself despite her being the one that asked for this. While the two ladies stood in wonderment at what had happened you took the momentary lapse in focus to tell Ellie what to do, this time ignoring even the preceding question.

"I dare you to kiss her ass better, after all it must hurt!" you said with an eager grin as the blood rushed through your body and down to somewhere you both wanted it and didn't want it to. It didn't take Ellie long to respond though as she knelt down and leant forward to plant her lips on Lizzie's cold bare behind and let them linger, causing a visible shiver to run down Lizzie's spine until her lips parted ways.

Lizzie quickly bent over and pulled up her panties -- cheeky pink ones -- and covered the red mark that was forming on her behind before slouching on the sofa with her leggings still around her ankles. Grabbing a pillow she placed it in her lap and hugged it.

"You two are naughty assholes" she giggled, rubbing her cheek with her free hand undoubtedly feeling hot and bothered. "Now that it's my turn" Lizzie's eyes drifted to yours and locked with you. "Jay, I dare you to show me your dick."

Ellie audibly gasped and you suddenly realised your crotch was visibly aroused. Your hands wandered down to your pants as you eyed Lizzie, forgetting for the moment your sister Ellie was watching on as well. In silence you undid the string of your track pants and let them fall to the ground leaving you standing there in your underwear. Pausing you wondered if you should go on, but the arousal and alcohol combined to push any doubts away as you tugged at your underwear dragging it down enough for your erect member to escape and present itself to Lizze and Ellie who watched on with a mix of excitement, confusion, nervousness and eagerness.

'Wow' Lizzie mouthed as she stared at it, leaning forward from the sofa as if she was inspecting it. Without thinking her hand reached out and her finger touched your tip, making you shiver, to which Lizzie recoiled with a loud giggle.

"Do you mind?" she asked almost in a whisper as she looked up at you, and all you could respond with while looking down at her was to shake your head signalling she may continue.

"Lizzie" you heard Ellie whisper sharply nearby but it trailed away as Lizzie's hand wrapped around your rapidly hardening shaft and she came ever closer to inspect it. You could feel yourself pulsing in her grasp as you looked down and saw her face inches away inspecting it, her thumb running along your shaft and gently touching your tip once again.

"It feels like it's... wet" she commented quietly as her thumb rubbed you gently. As she did so you let out an involuntary gasp. It was slight and quiet but it was just enough for Lizzie to notice, making her glance up at you and smile. "It seems like you liked that" she whispered as she began to move her hand up and down your shaft.

"What are you doing?" Ellie hissed at her but Lizzie waved her protests away with her free hand and instead then motioned at her to come closer. "Take a hold, I dare you" she teased still rolling with the game theme but clearly instilled with liquid confidence.

You looked over at Ellie who was staring at your member and you could see the hesitation and discomfort on her face, however there was something else that looked oddly like curiosity. "Do it Ellie, or are you too scared?" Lizzie teased as she sped up her jerking, making you catch your breath. This made something catch in Ellie's mind and her hand moved up and wrapped around both Lizzie's and yours as together they covered you from tip to balls in a unified motion jerking you off.

You could feel the blood rushing through you and the sensations causing your body to shiver and shake. "What's it like?" Lizzie asked you with fluttering eyes, her tone difficult to read leaving you uncertain if she was knowingly flirting and leading things this way or if it was genuine naïve curiosity.

12