Summer Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's good" you simply said as you struggled to maintain your breathing and keep a steady mind and maintain your breathing, almost biting your own tongue to control yourself. By now the pleasure of the moment had truly taken over though and your inhibitions were lowering rapidly as you relaxed in to the pleasure of the moment.

"I dare you to lick it" you said to neither in particular.

The jerking slowed awkwardly for a moment as you closed your eyes, for a brief moment thinking you had likely pushed your luck too far.

You snap out of it though at the sensation of a warm and wet tongue gliding across the tip of your hardened shaft and as your eyes flick open you look down to see Lizzie with her mouth open and her tongue flicking up and down and then in a circular motion. The moan that escapes your lips at this moment was definitely not a soft one and the reaction makes Ellie look startled, though not enough for her hand to drop from your member.

You could feel yourself building up now within your balls as Ellie and Lizzie together stroked you. As your breathing increased so too did their pace. Whether they did it knowingly or not it didn't matter but when combined with Lizzie's tongue curiously exploring your tip and tasting your wetness, you knew you were about to blow.

Your mouth opened to give them forewarning but just as you tried to speak Lizzie's lips wrapped around the tip of your cock and that pushed you over the edge. With a deep moan and thrust of your hips you came, warm streaks of thick white cum splashing forth. It caught Lizzie off guard, her head whipping back in surprise as you showered her lips and face with cum in your cock's first few bursts before it settled to a dribble, running down your shaft and the hands of both Lizzie and Ellie.

As you finally began to gain focus you looked down to see Ellie's mouth agape, her hand slowly coming away from you with a few strings and drops of cum on it. But her attention was focused on Lizzie whose eyes were wide and you saw several thick ropes of your white cum running down her face and in her mouth.

The three of you sat there in stunned silence for what felt like minutes but was really seconds, before Lizzie suddenly started giggling as she whipped her mouth with the back of her hand without thinking, smearing the cum across it which caused her to giggle even more and perhaps involuntarily swallow the part of the load that had landed in her mouth.

Her giggling seemed contagious as suddenly Ellie began to giggle also, slapping Lizzie's side as she shook her hand trying to wave away the cum that was now drying and sticking to her hand. As she did so Lizzie wiped the back of her cum stained hand across Ellie's cheek causing her to recoil suddenly before rolling on to Lizzie as the two became a giggling ball of tangled arms and legs while you simply stood there as your cock became flaccid and covered in your drying juices.

As you caught your breath the two girls slowly began to calm down with Ellie finally rolling off of Lizzie to sink in to the sofa beside her. Ellie was breathing heavily while Lizzie was closer to panting, and with her lack of pants on and thanks to their rolling about her belly was exposed, visibly heaving up and down. Beside her Ellie looked more still and while fully clothed was a stark contrast to her friend beside her.

"That was fine" Lizzie finally said aloud, her lips turned in to a smile as she rolled her head to look at Ellie. "It's saltier -- Jay's cum I mean -- than expected right?" she said as she licked her lips to which Ellie nodded. She had a glazed over look on her eyes as she lay on the sofa staring at the ceiling.

As the two of them spoke your eyes moved down to eye Lizzie and her pink panties.

"I wonder what you taste like" you said quietly and you noticed both Ellie and Lizzie's eyes tilt towards you. The corner of Lizzie's lips twisted ever so slightly in to a smile while Ellie trailed her eyes down you to the pink panties and then back up to you.

As you began to kneel down you noticed Lizzie move a hand down her body and underneath her panties and over her mound. Finding yourself between her legs you hooked a finger in to them and pulled it aside to find her hand covering herself, but only momentarily as she pulled it away and with it some slick wetness coating her fingers. With said fingers gone you saw on display and up close her hairless pussy slick with excitement and yet, your attention was drawn elsewhere as you looked up only to see her fingers running along Ellie's lips whose mind was clearly wandering and elsewhere as she lay there in a drunkenly aroused state. She didn't speak but she did lick her lips after tasting Lizzie's juices, and Lizzie took that as a positive as she stuck one finger in her mouth and gentle sucked it in front of you.

Watching on despite your recent orgasm you felt aroused already and you found yourself gliding a single finger along the folds of Lizzie's pussy and as you did so you heard her whimper. When you paused to glance up at her you could see her cheeks flushing and she giggled, a giggle that was split by a soft moan as your finger slid back down and pressed against the folds gently slipping inside her.

Her pussy welcomed you and as your finger slid in you leaned forwards, resting your chin on the sofa as your lips gently kissed her clit. Her warm juices dribbled down your chin as she moaned again. Her body shifted in response and as you looked up you saw Ellie rolling on to her side as one arm reached up under Lizzie's top and obviously began to fondle her breasts.

In her new position, Ellie's leg was resting on Lizzie's for support and as you continued to gently kiss her clit and finger her, your other hand slid up along Lizzie's leg before moving on to Ellie's and coming to a rest between her thighs while pressing up against her panties beneath her skirt.

She gasped in surprise at your touch but otherwise didn't react as her hand toyed with Lizzie's breasts under her t-shirt. Your hand resting between Ellie's legs could already feel a dampness through the fabric that was between your hand and her slit, and you began to pressure against it in time with the motion of your finger in Lizzie's pussy and that of your tongue which now had begun to circle her clit as you kissed her.

This all went on for several more minutes, with Lizzie's moans becoming louder and Ellie's breathing becoming heavier. It wasn't long before Lizzie's top had also found it's way bunched up above her breasts, her scrunched up bra forcing the petite mounds to poke out prominently and present to you Ellie's hands moving between them constantly, sometimes twisting, sometimes massaging and sometimes fondling her tits. Along with all this you found your hand sliding Ellie's panties aside and while not visible you could feel her soaked hairless pussy.

As you slid a finger in she moaned audibly for the first time which drew Lizzie's attention and the two girls locked eyes as they moaned almost in unison as their pussies were fingered together. While it hadn't been overly long since you came, this sight had your member hardened once again. Licking your lips you pulled your mouth away from Lizzie's pussy and finally saw the two of them with their lips locked in a fierce and sloppy kissing session, their tongues battling and making their mouths as wet as their pussies.

"Wouldn't you like to taste Ellie?" you asked Lizzie. The sudden words broke them out of their trance and as they turned to you, you slid your fingers out of both their pussies and moved them towards each other's mouths. They both blushed at the sight of your fingers which glistened with their pussy juice, yet their blushing cheeks did not deter them from both taking a finger in their mouth and tasting the juices of the other girl.

"Mmmm" Lizzie mumbled with a smile as she sucked the finger dry. "That was nice..." she softly spoke, a clear look of pleasure and peace on her. Ellie replied in kind with a deep breath and long lick of her own lips.

Backing away slightly you offered one hand to Lizzie as you lifted Ellie's skirt to her waist with the other.

"You know there's more of that down here

Following your lead Lizzie took your hand and slid herself down off the sofa and on to the floor, rolling to face Ellie's half spread legs and presenting her back and ass to you as she did so. With a hand on each knee she spread Ellie and with a tilt of her head to the side she giggled once again.

"It's so wet" she teased making Ellie cover her face, peaking out between her fingers at her horny friend positioned between her legs, as you towered over them both with a hard cock aroused by the sight and experiences.

Moments later Ellie found her friends lips on her pussy, a long tongue parting the folds as it took in her juices and tasted her causing her to moan deeply and drop her hands, instead grasping at the hair of the girl tongue fucking her.

As this went on, it was her heart shaped ass sticking up in the air that drew your attention and you found yourself kneeling behind it. Lizzie was oblivious to you and didn't even react when you placed your hands on each cheek and spread her, exposing to the world her tight ass hole and soaked pussy which you eagerly leaned in to kiss and suckle once more. The sounds of the room were eerie in an erotic manner with only the soft intermittent moans of Ellie slicing through the silence as Lizzie ate her pussy with a gentle eagerness.

Time went on with the three of you locked in a train of tongues and pleasure and it wasn't long before Ellie was moaning and grinding her pussy against the lips of Lizzie which distracted you enough to lift your head and watch as she squealed and squirmed. With each move you could tell Lizzie had done something with her mouth or tongue to cause her pleasure, and you found yourself resting your hard shaft between Lizzie's ass cheeks and grinding along in time with the movements and motions of the two girls.

You noticed Lizzie's head turn away from the pussy she was so focused on.

"I dare you to fuck me" she said seductively as Ellie looked down to see why her pleasure had stopped.

You didn't really need any encouragement and as such you slid your cock down between her cheeks before coming to a rest at the slick lips of her pussy, your tip resting on it. You could feel both girls holding their breath in anticipation. Placing one hand on each cheek you spread her ass and as her lips presented themselves you slowly glided your hard cock in to her pussy, pushing past the warm wet lips you'd recently be tasting. A welcoming heat surrounded your cock as it entered Lizzie and she reacted with a deep moan, burying her head in to the sofa and clawing at Ellie's legs as she took you all inside her.

"Oh my fucking god" Lizzie moaned.

With your full length now resting inside your sister's friend's pussy you paused a moment to take in the sensations of the warm wetness you were feeling, and the sight of this cute ass spread for you and the way she too had her head buried between your sisters' thighs. She was no longer tasting her pussy as she struggled to contain her own feelings of being filled and yet this didn't seem to bother Ellie whose eyes were transfixed on her brother's cock filling her best friend's pussy. How they go here she didn't really understand but she wanted the pleasure to continue and as such found her own hand sliding down to her pussy where the began to rub her clit with her palm as he slipped a finger inside herself, continuing to look on at you and Lizzie.

Slowly gliding your cock back out, you stopped just before it slid fully out. Looking down at it you could see in the dim light your thick shaft glistening with the wet juices from Lizzie's pussy and you enjoyed the sight as you slid yourself back in. As you filled her and pressed up against her cheeks she moaned in to Ellie's thigh while holding on as if for dear life.

You began to glide your cock in and out of Lizzie, her wet pussy allowing you to move smoothly in and out and as you did so each thrust in had just that little bit more force, and it wasn't long before the sound of your skin slapping on one another could be heard in the lounge room. The experience was all the more arousing as Ellie continued to finger herself while watching the two of you fuck. Your hands clasped at Lizzie's ass and used it for guidance and support as you fucked her, pulling her down on to you and then pushing her off just as you thrust in to her and slid away from her, never going back far enough to slide out of the pussy your cock was enjoying.

"Cum in her" Ellie moaned hoarsely, her breath sharp and heavy as she masturbated to the site of you two. "I dare you to cum in her."

The thought of filling Lizzie with your hot warm cum was highly arousing and you could feel your cock tingling with excitement as you thrust in to her welcoming warm pussy.

"Do it Jay, come in me, I dare you" moaned Lizzie as she turned her head to peer back at you, revealing a flushed red face a mouth lingering open and gasping and moaning each time you slid in to her. "Please, just fucking finish in me."

You began to pick up the pace as you pushed yourself in to Lizzie now, each thrust of your wanting cock slapping your bodies together as wet juices and sweat dribbled down both your legs. "Let me see you finish in her Jay" you heard Ellie say as you closed your eyes, focusing purely on guiding the tight pussy along the shaft of your cock.

"I'm about to cum."

"Good. Yes! Finish in me, finish me! Cum!"

"Cum in her Jay! Fuck her and cum!"

Those were the words you heard from both as you groaned loudly and thrust in to Lizzie once more but this time that was it, your cock trembled and you felt a tingling run through your body as you came inside of her, your hips pushing with several more thrusts each becoming more uneven as you empty yourself in to Lizzie.

"Oh my god, fuck yes, yes, cum in me, finish in me" were the words you heard as reached ecstasy.

Moments later with your cock twitching inside of Lizzie you slouched forwards, your chest pressing against Lizzie's back as she breathed heavily. But that wasn't it. As you looked up, Ellie had one leg now raised on the sofa, her bare pussy in full view as she moaned.

"That was... wow..."

Furiously her finger fucked her own pussy as her palm grinded on her clit. The two of you looked on exhaustedly as Ellie brought herself to climax. You could both visibly see her pussy pulsing and clenching as she orgasmed in front of you with her head tilted back and moans echoing through the house.

Then that was it.

Moments passed as the three of you, messily and awkwardly collapsed together, caught your breath. You unintentionally slid out of Lizzie, dragging cum with it as it dribbled down her leg.

What had started as a pizza and movie night had turned in to a fireball of sexual experimentation.

12