All Comments on 'Summer Holidays'

by TheTravelMan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
cursrahcursrah9 months ago

more of this story please

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should write a follow up where sis can’t stop thinking about that night and ends up sleeping with her brother, and her friend walks in and joins them

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar9 months ago

Text could use some polish but for a first submission it's not bad. It feels miscategorized, though: there's no clear romantic connection between the siblings, and almost all the MC's actual sex is with Lizzie. The handjob's -technically- incest, but it's not a foreground theme.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All dreams come true I loved it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not very good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG.. your story certainly made my cock feel hard and edging

amepaculamepacul9 months ago

Anytime an "Anonymous" person comments negatively on a post should tell you that person isn't a member, or a writer, or even someone that warrants an opinion anyway.

Your story was charming, but the truth or dare aspect is getting a little old. Perhaps another party game...twister, spin the bottle, Wisconsin Sleeper... but you did fine, above fine actually, for a first erotic story. You have promise. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The word "you" was just too much. switch persons and drop the "you" we know it was Jay telling the story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

2nd person POV sucks - just search online to see why it is avoided by many writers. And pick a tense, past or present, and stick with it. These faults make it a poor read, but can be easily fixed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Judas Priest, learn to write in the proper tenses and person. I'm tolerant of spelling and some grammatical errors, but the awkwardness of the writing had me stop reading partway into the second page. The constant use of "you" did this or that is not how to tell a story. It is very off putting and destroys the narrative. The plot is not bad, the action fairly decent, but the story needs a rewrite. Write the story in the first person, and take a look at other stories to see how dialog is handled.

SilverBunk94SilverBunk949 months ago

You should definitely do a part 2.

vividlyyoursvividlyyours9 months ago

The second person narrative is awkward and detracts from what is an excellent concept. The charaterizations are intimate enough to do it in the first person.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was really hot.

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Back and forth from 'you' to 'Jay' was pretty bad. Otherwise... Epilog: 9 months later....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story but really hard to read.

PappasleazePappasleaze9 months ago

I thought "YOU" did a good job. (pun intended) loved the characters even though we did not know much about them, like age ,looks size. I definitely would not only read a second chapter but look forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTravelMan@TheTravelMan
Nothing special really, just one who likes to occasionally write stories. Anything I write is done on a (free) commission basis for others, so if you've got something you'd like in mind you're welcome to ask, though I don't make promises until I'm up and writing.