Summer in Amber Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slow danced for as long as the DJ allowed, letting the latent lust within us to simmer and seethe until neither of us could stand it any longer. Eventually my arms grew too heavy with anticipation, falling down from her waist to claim the prize I had worked all night for. I slipped my hands underneath her dress and cupped her delicious derriere, gently squeezing, taking in the feel of the cotton panties bending to its will. Miss Amber shuddered to my aggressive gesture, hitting my nose with the smell of her ever more yearning breath, signaling me to the finish line, reminding me that the night had only just begun.

IV.

We were all over each other as soon as we hit the door, Miss Amber's tongue buried in my mouth while she hurriedly fumbled and failed for the light switch. I was barely able to kick my shoes off before she pulled me hungrily through the darkness, through the kitchen to the living room, pushing me down onto her couch with startling force. My attempt to respond was thwarted as she fell upon me, tearing into me with the same graceless fervor I witnessed on the dance floor. Her soft lips landed hard kisses in and around my mouth, and all I could do was keep up, doing my best to give back to her what she was giving to me.

With heavy breaths she stopped and began unbuttoning my shirt. I watched in wonder as she fumbled her way down my chest, hands trembling in anticipation, a sight that sent an adrenaline shot of desire coursing through my body, and without hesitation I clutched her face with both hands and brought my mouth to hers, slipping my tongue in and out in a teasing manner that told her how much I wanted her.

"Hmm," moaned Miss Amber, raking her fingers down my exposed chest, down to the one thing she'd been waiting for all night. She began rubbing me through my pants, each stroke getting me harder, and her wetter, both of us reading ourselves to join in perfect harmony.

"I want you inside me," she groaned, slowly drawing my zipper down. I was already at half mast as she ripped the chinos down my legs, and without warning I was in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," I exclaimed.

Everything was happening so fast I could hardly process it. There was only the feel of her hand resting tenderly on my abdomen, and her lips slipping over me from top to bottom, and her tongue swirling around the head of my cock. In no time I was fully engorged, filling the entirety of her mouth.

Just as I was getting accustomed to this familiar pleasure, Miss Amber stopped, lifted her skirt up, and mounted me, kissing me once more, her hips now writhing in aching want. Instinctively I reached out for the growing fever between her legs, confirming my suspicions when I ran my fingers over her slit, and felt the slick slippery wetness seeping from her drenched panties.

"You're so wet," I said between kisses. I felt for the shape of her clit underneath her panties and pinched, lightly, just enough to make her tremble, and in response she hung her arms around my neck and started grinding, rubbing her cotton covered cunt over the underside of my cock, marinating it with her juices, readying it for entry. We were so close to fucking I couldn't believe it.

This is it, I thought. This is the moment I've been waiting for. To experience the deepest depths of the most amazing woman I've ever known.

Just then a lightning bolt of reason struck me, shaking me out of the moment and reminding me that there are consequences to this sort of thing, consequences that even I, as desperate as I was to see it through, knew needed to be accounted for.

"Wait wait," I said, summoning up every bit of willpower I had, my cock screaming.

"What's wrong?" Miss Amber asked, concerned, resting her hands on my chest.

It was a topic I didn't want to bring up, but knew needed to be addressed.

"Should I, uh, be wearing a condom?" I asked.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that. We're both clean."

I knew that. Even though Miss Amber was a seasoned woman, she was responsible, so I never doubted her. But there was the other possibility.

"But what if I get you pregnant?"

Her body tensed, and her green eyes turned dark.

"Don't worry about that," she repeated sharply before going back to kissing me, nibbling the side of my neck in an effort to move past the interruption.

I didn't know what to make of her cryptic reaction. What did she mean? How could I not worry? The dangers of unprotected sex had been hammered into my brain since middle school, and I was not ready to humor even the slightest possibility of being a father, even with Miss Amber, as appealing as the idea was in a certain way.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "We can stop and I can go get some. Really, I don't mind. Unless you're on birth control. Are you on birth con-"

"I said don't worry about it Jake," she interrupted. I was startled by how wounded she looked; it left me speechless. "Please, just drop it."

The words struggled out of her, and instantly all the passion was sucked out of the room. With an exasperated sigh she unhinged herself from me and fell back into the couch.

"Well that's a mood killer," she said, her disappointment tinged with a hit of sarcasm.

Until this point my relationship with Miss Amber had been simple and pleasant, devoid of any real conflict or drama, so I was confused by this sudden and severe vulnerability on display. I looked to her, body slightly curled and turned away, averting her gaze from mine, and suddenly I remembered our first night, and the brief glimpses of the same pain I was seeing now.

"I'm sorry."

It was all I could say. I waited for a response, but she gave me nothing, leaving me to stew in uncomfortable silence until finally, she turned and looked at me, forgiveness sparkling behind her held back tears.

"Your fine Jake," she said, voice still trembling. "You're being responsible, and that's good. That's always good." She sat up and leaned over, kissing me affectionately. "But please, just trust me."

Miss Amber's eyes were pleading, begging me not to push any further into the wall she had built up around herself, and I was in no position to refuse her request. What I said had clearly triggered something inside her, something that, for whatever reason, she couldn't speak aloud, and considering everything she had already given me, and had still yet to give, letting her keep this one thing to herself was the least I could do.

"Okay," I said, tenderly parting a stray red hair from her eyes in the same way she had been so fond of doing to me. "Okay. I trust you."

Miss Amber kissed me again, this time with a combination of affection and relief so palpable I swear I could taste it. I wrapped my arms around her tight, wanting her to know just how truly sorry I was, how much I treasured her, and soon I felt her body melt into mine, and for a time we simply existed, holding each other.

"So what now?" I eventually asked, unsure of where to go from here.

Miss Amber looked up at me, resting her chin on my chest, smiling that devilish smile that sent a jolt of reassurance to my heart.

"I'd like to pick up where we left off, if that's okay with you?"

"I'd like that," I said, twirling a strand of her hair with my finger. "So I guess that means I didn't completely fuck things up?"

She shook her head. "It's not your fault. Really. It's just..." She stopped, taking serious consideration with what to say next. "A woman my age comes with baggage Jake. Baggage I'd rather not burden us with."

"You could never be a burden to me," I assured her.

It was at this moment, looking down at her, noticing the slight tremble of her lip and glassy green eyes, that I finally, truly saw Miss Amber as something more than the perfect sex goddess I had naively put on a pedestal for so long. She was simply a person, a person with her own lifetime of wounds and insecurities, and realizing this, that this amazing, beautiful, confident woman was suffering as much as the rest of us, made her all those things and more.

"You know, sometimes I look at you and I can't believe you're real," I confessed.

"You're so silly," she chuckled, resting her head back down on me, squeezing me tighter.

"I know." I squeezed back.

"God I haven't been held like this in a long time," she mumbled into my chest.

I almost said something, but decided to shut up and let us both have this moment. For the very first time in my life I felt strong, tapping into the protector within I had no idea was in me. I would've been more than satisfied simply holding Miss Amber like that all night if that was what she wanted, but she had other plans.

Without warning she leapt off of me and extended her hand, and suddenly the bubbly, fiery woman I was most familiar with was back in full force.

"C'mon, I got an idea."

"Oh boy, I can't wait to see this," I quipped, accepting her invitation, at this point knowing to expect the unexpected when it came to Miss Amber and her ideas.

"Trust me, I think you'll really like this. Take off the rest of your clothes."

I did as she commanded, and watched as she did the same, slipping her sundress up and off in one smooth continuous motion, revealing her naked body in all its glory, illuminated by the white light of the summer moon shining through the windows. Her perky pink nipples looked like ripe fruit hanging off the edge of her breasts, ready to be plucked.

"Jesus," I uttered as I cast aside my last sock.

"What?" she asked, looking at me inquisitively as she slipped her panties down her legs.

"I think you know."

She simply smiled, eyeing me up as well. "You don't look so bad yourself stud. Now c'mon."

Miss Amber grabbed a small rectangular box off her bookshelf before opening the sliding glass door.

"Watch your step," she said, ushering me out with a gentle slap on the butt. "There's a bit of a drop here."

Naked as our birthdays, we both stepped out onto her back porch, which, like everything about Miss Amber's house, was small, but homey and well decorated. Various potted plants sat dotting along the railing, bordering a large cushioned wooden bench, which, lucky for us, was well suited for two. Her yard was small as well, treeless, and just barely able to fit a rather comically large swing set featuring a couple swings, a plastic slide, and a tiny rock climbing wall leading up to a tree house.

"Should we go rock climbing?" I joked.

"Maybe next time," she said, looking unamused. "I've got something better. Come, sit with me."

Miss Amber sat down on the bench, scooting over to the right to make room for me, and I followed, watching her open the box to reveal a hand rolled joint and a lighter.

"Have you ever smoked before?" she asked.

"No," I admitted.

"Oh? How come?"

"Well, I was a pretty straight and narrow kid..."

She chuckled. "I guess that's another thing we have in common." She stuck the joint between her lips, lit the end, and inhaled deeply, letting out a soft sigh of smoke from her nose and mouth.

"I didn't try it until college," she continued. "My roommate brought in a bunch and we smoked like chimneys. Went through two whole large pizzas, just us two."

"Wow, that sounds painful."

"Yeah, it did not sit well the next day. But I learned my lesson." Miss Amber handed me the joint. "Here, try some."

I warily accepted, and she watched with heightened interest as I nervously placed it in my mouth. I didn't know exactly what to expect or how it would feel, maybe a burning sensation or something, and after a few seconds of mental preparation I inhaled, letting the smoke fill my lungs, and found that, to my surprise, it was quite enjoyable.

"Wow," I said, exhaling with a sense of unexpected satisfaction. "That not bad."

"It's smooth, right?"

"Yeah." I took another hit, enjoying the sensation. "I could get used to this."

"I knew you were a stoner at heart," said Miss Amber before snatching the joint from my fingers. She relaxed her back against the bench, leaving me to watch as she took an especially long drag, her pink lips forming a narrow tunnel, spewing forth a long thick cloud of pleasant smelling smoke that clung to the still air around us.

"Want more?"

"Yes please." I reached for the joint but she pulled her hand away.

"Ah ah ah," she said playfully. "Say yes Miss Amber, I would love some more."

"Yes Miss Amber, I would love some more."

For the next few minutes we sat in total silence, passing the joint back and forth, enjoying the freeing feel of the cool muggy night air on our naked bodies. Before long I began to feel my senses amplify as time seemed to slow to a crawl, leaving me floating in this one singular moment. With her.

"How're you feeling?" Miss Amber asked, flicking the smoldering remains of the joint into the yard.

"Relaxed."

She snickered. "You look relaxed.

"Mhmm," I murmured back.

"Hopefully not too relaxed." She placed her hand on my inner thigh, her knuckles grazing against my flaccid cock.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that," I assured her.

Feeling a bit chilled, and figuring Miss Amber felt the same, I threw my arm over her shoulder and brought her in close.

"This is nice," I said. "I'm guessing you do this often?"

"Yeah. Especially on perfect nights like this."

It really was a perfect night. The neighborhood had fast settled asleep, leaving only the songs of cicadas to keep us company, and the sky was crystal clear, a dark never-ending ocean flecked with countless stars, and a bright full moon casting an otherworldly white glow to everything underneath it.

Miss Amber turned to me, eyes dilated, lips calling, breasts cloaked in enchanting blue shadow. I gripped her tenderly by the chin and kissed her. It was unlike any other kiss we'd shared, light and loving, enhanced by the haze of serenity and peace hanging over both our minds.

"Wow," I said, finally parting lips after what felt like hours.

"I know," she agreed.

It was all that needed to be said. We we're both trembling with anticipation, both knowing exactly where things we're headed next. Without uttering a sound she sat up and slipped herself around my waist, bringing both our centers together, closer than they've ever been, freed from any barriers holding them back from becoming one.

"Make love to me," Miss Amber begged, digging her hips into mine. My cock twitched and quivered to life, growing bigger, thicker, an answer to the hot wetness emerging from her aching pussy. She cradled my head with both her arms and began grinding, rubbing her increasingly slippery lips over my still ever enlarging cock.

"Yes," was all I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer, close enough for the tip of my cock to sneak its way inside, teasing her with inevitability.

"Ooh," she sputtered, shaking, shivering, breasts resting heavy on my face, nipples hard and inviting, crying out to be taken, and I answered, kissing and licking, doing everything I could to show her breasts the adoration they deserved.

"I want you so much," I said.

On cue, Miss Amber lifted herself up, reached down to my cock, and positioned it just under her pussy, letting herself hover over me as she rubbed the tip against her outer lips.

"Are you ready?" she asked, frantic with anticipation.

"More than ever," I said with a tone of absolute confidence that shocked us both.

Pleased with my answer, Miss Amber lowered herself onto me, slowly, deliberately guiding my cock into her pussy, letting me savor the experience of penetrating her for the very first time.

"Uhh," I gasped, overwhelmed by the warm, tight wetness engulfing every sensitive nerve.

"Well would ya look at that." She looked down at me and smiled. "You're really not a virgin now."

I was in no mind to respond, too lost in the sight of my cock swallowed, root and stem, by her pussy.

'How does that feel?" Miss Amber asked.

"Amazing," I barely managed to grunt.

She giggled, delighted by the delirious effect she was having on me, and draped her arms around my neck, holding me as she relaxed her entire body, letting gravity draw me in even deeper.

"Do you feel that?" she whispered into my ear, remaining absolutely still, letting us both come to terms with the chasmic connection we were feeling.

"Yeah," I said. Whatever it was, it was indescribably, amazingly transcendent. I didn't feel like a single consciousness anymore, but rather two. Miss Amber and I were now one, coupled by the most loving gift two people can give each other.

Still holding me tight, Miss Amber began gyrating her hips, up and down, slowly, and suddenly everything I was feeling was multiplied a thousand fold.

"Fuck Miss Amber," I cried, "that feels so good."

"I know sweetie. Don't just sit there though, give back to me."

I drew my hands down her back, gripping her ass tightly as I began to meet her thrusts with mine. Our hips collided, rhythmically gaining in speed and intensity with each passing moment, fueled by haunting, aching, painstaking want.

"Yes Jake," moaned Miss Amber, "just like that." She slipped her hands around the back of my head, fingers tangled in my curly locks. "Stay with me. Right here, right now."

Possessed by her words, I took total control, holding her close and gripping her even tighter, thrusting as hard as my recently gained strength could allow.

"Fuck, yes, harder." She submitted to me, hanging on and arching her back, her pillowy breasts aroused and twirling hypnotically to the beat of the relentless pounding my cock was giving her, looking every bit like the heavenly creature I knew she was under the pale moonlight. The sight was too much, and soon I began to feel myself on the verge of a meltdown.

"Shit, I don't know how much longer I can last Miss Amber."

"Hold on just a little while," she pleaded. "I'm almost there too."

Miss Amber leaned back down and kissed me, dancing her tongue along mine, taking back control. Her thrusts grew even more severe, infusing the night with the sounds of our sweaty naked flesh slapping against each other, and our cries as I filled her up, over and over, her tight pussy slipping and sliding over every inch of my cock with wanting rapidity.

"I'm coming," I whimpered.

"Me too," she cried between frenzied breaths. "Come with me Jake. And don't pull out. Let me feel you."

I couldn't even if I tried. All impulse control was gone as the walls of her pussy convulsed and constricted around my cock, squeezing and drawing out latent reserves of pleasure I never knew existed.

Miss Amber and I cried out in unison, howling into the night like a pair of wolves, our combined climax cutting through the peaceful darkness. Our hips buckled and trembled in sync with each other as I spilled my seed inside her, gushing, flowing, filling her up with what felt like an unending fountain of divine, eye rolling, body trembling paradise. It was the single most powerful and pleasurable experience I had ever had. I'd never felt as close to a person as I did with Miss Amber in that moment. I wasn't just inside her; I was in her, and now forever a part of her.

"My god Jake," she said, breathing heavy in my ear. "That was incredible."

"Yeah," I replied, cradling her tight. I loved the feel of being inside her, and never wanted to leave.

And so for what felt like yet another lifetime we sat there, conjoined as one, a sweaty, tangled mess coming to terms with the explosive experience we'd shared together, until eventually, to my displeasure, Miss Amber uncoupled herself from me, leaving me shuddering to the sensation as my soft, sensitive cock slipped out of her with a faint, wet slurp.