Summer in Amber Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay down," she ordered. "I wanna cuddle."

I sat back and extended my body across the bench. The cushions were surprisingly comfy; I could have fallen asleep right there, high and drunk on post-sex lethargy. Miss Amber nestled herself up to my left side, sandwiching herself between me and the back of the bench. She wrapped her arm around me, spooning me while she danced her fingers up and down my chest.

A short while later, after we'd both settled comfortably into each other, I felt a subtle wetness sticking to the bottom of my waist, and smiled, knowing immediately what it was.

"How's it feel?" I asked, bringing attention to the cum drizzling down her leg. I relished the sight.

"Like satisfaction," Miss Amber sighed, snuggling closer to me. "You filled me up nice and good."

I turned around to face her, cupping her ass, bringing her closer. She looked like a ghost under the moonlight, so white and pale, save for tiny innocent moles patterned over her body, her only imperfection. Drawn to the sight, I lightly traced my finger across her chest and down her belly, playing connect the dots.

"Stop," she laughed, "that tickles."

"You'll have to make me," I dared.

"Is that a challenge?"

"What, don't think you're up for it?" I said in a playfully mocking manner.

"Oh my, I think I've created a monster," she said, lightly tapping me on the nose. "Don't you forget who the boss is here."

"Never."

I parted a strand of dusky red hair from Miss Amber's face, wanting nothing more than to lose myself in her lovely emerald eyes again. I thought back to the first time I saw them, looking at me, seeing me, knowing exactly who I was without judgment. Suddenly my stomach dropped, and I felt slightly nauseous, and it was then that I realized an undeniable truth.

I love her.

"What is it?" asked Miss Amber, interrupting my revelation.

"Oh, uh, it's nothing."

"Are you sure? You were looking at me fun-"

My kiss was long and deep, partly out of the uncontrollable desire I felt for her in that moment, and partly because it was the only way I could think to divert her attention away from a potential revelation that could tarnish what had so far been an ideal partnership.

I knew falling in love with Miss Amber was foolish. Despite all the fun we had been having I was always acutely aware of the transactional nature of our relationship. From the very beginning it was clear: we both had something the other wanted, so an agreement was made. Still, that didn't mean it was strictly business. Far from it in fact. Tonight had shown that Miss Amber and I had chemistry; we got along great, even when she wasn't foisting her latest challenge upon me. She was just so kind and mature and full of life, constantly pushing me to do better, and that, more than anything, is what I loved about her. I genuinely enjoyed spending time with her, and I'd like to think she felt the same towards me.

Maybe there's a chance, I thought, rationalizing the possibility in my head. A chance to outgrow our current circumstances and become something more.

"Wow, what was that for?" Miss Amber asked when our lips finally parted. "You've never kissed me like that before."

"I haven't?" I stammered.

She shook her head. "No, there was something different this time."You sure you're okay?"

I wanted to tell her. More than anything. And in a way, with that kiss, I had. But the actual words were frozen in my throat. She looked at me, trying to read the novel of my mind once more, and I was frantically trying to close the pages, afraid that what she would find would ruin everything.

"I'm fine Miss Amber. I'm just...really happy to be here with you."

Don't ever lie to me. Her words repeated in my head.

Technically it wasn't a lie, I justified to myself. More of an omission of facts.

She looked at me with a knowing glare, and for a moment I thought she would call my bluff.

"Me too," she said, much to my relief. She nuzzled her face into my chest, resting her lips against the edge of my nipple as she reached down and tenderly stroked my cock.

"Ready to go again?" Miss Amber's breath was hot and hungry as she kissed her way up my chest to my neck.

"Always," I answered, already hard as a rock.

We had sex three more times that night, leaving us both raw and satisfied when the sun finally rose to wake us back to reality. The song of cicadas was gone, replaced by the more pleasant tune of early morning birds, and the stirring of the houses around us, readying themselves for a new day.

"We better get back inside," Miss Amber said as I watched her stand and stretch, her naked form glowing under the orange and yellow hues of daybreak. "Unless you want the neighbors to see us."

"I couldn't care less," I said, and she smiled, extending me her hand.