Summer in Maine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is die Streckleitern, the stretch ladder. I've spent much time on it and so have other girls. It's only used for the girls. At first it WAS a ladder but they wanted to be able to spread our legs wide so they made it a board. They use it like a torture rack and stretch us with a timer. They do one click a minute until we can't take it anymore. And sometimes while they are doing it they fuck us. And they do die Kitzelfolter, the tickling, because the girl's whole body is exposed. And sometimes they do electricity." She showed me the machine they used and the clips that attached to your nipples and your labia and the little white adhesive pads with the wires attached that went on your breasts and your tummy and inside your thighs and the probe that went inside you, all the way up into your vagina.

"Sometimes a girl will be here all night. I have been. Often. And I dread being here again, which I know I will be." I shivered just listening to her.

"Why don't you lean up against it with your back to it and I'll bind you. It has to be tight so you can't get free." Terrified, I nevertheless agreed. I leaned up against the thing as she said and she had me raise first one arm then the other up at a forty-five degree angle and attached the cuffs to my wrists and pulled each arm up tight. Really tight. When she was done I was as helpless as I needed to be if she did nothing else, my arms spread wide and my hands fixed a foot above my head. I could feel the wet inside my pussy and no matter what was going to happen to me at least the expectation was going to be pleasant.

"OK, let me tighten you just a little bit so you're hands are up a little higher. Each click tightens you a centimeter." She needed a stool to reach the handles on the winches and she had to turn more lights on to find one, so I got to see the rest of the room. There was almost nothing, a bed with a twin mattress and a toilet and the stool and almost nothing else.

"This is where we're kept when we are in isolation. There is nothing here except a bed you can be tied to and a toilet. They sometimes keep a girl here all weekend with no food or water and no clothes and sometimes she's tied to the bed most of the time and she's put on the Streckleitern for much of the time too and left there so see you're lucky, you get to go home." She brought the stool over and set it right in front of me and clicked each of the winches up about five centimeters, about two inches, and I was pulled up a little tighter but nothing was uncomfortable except the tightness of the cuffs themselves.

"Now we have to do your feet and I want them to stay on the ground as long as possible. We just want to stretch you, not have you hanging there." Which introduced the possibility I might end up hanging by my wrists.

"Spread your feet as wide as possible." I did and in turn she attached my ankles to the ankle cuffs. They were tight too, and got tighter.

"Now I have to shorten these chains so you won't come off the floor." And when she did each foot was pulled out to the side a little and down, so the cuffs became tighter, but she was happy with the result and by now I was sure the wet in my cunt must be showing through my bottoms and she must be able to smell me as she was down there working. She stood up and looked at me. I was indeed frightened. She could do anything she wanted to me. No one knew I had come here. I looked at the cameras and felt the lights that shone brightly on me. And then she started stripping me. But slowly. Agonizingly slowly. I was petrified. We hadn't even discussed a safe word. First she took my top off and caressed my breasts with her hands. Then she pulled on my nipples, already so hard they hurt. Then she sucked on them gently.

I couldn't believe it, how turned on I was. My breath came faster, my chest heaved under her touch. Then her hand went down the front of me and she played with my belly button. And then she went further and gently lifted up the front of my bottoms and now her inside was inside it and her fingers found my girlhood and felt the wet and I let out a scream as she fingered my clit and then she was inside me and she started to get my off and she was kissing me on the mouth and in an instant I came, gloriously, pushing out hard against her hand and rubbing it and she rubbed back and then for what seemed an eternity I just came and came and came and she knew exactly what to do to help me and it was better than any boy I ever had and when it was finally over I just kind of collapsed and hung there panting and sweating profusely in the heat and finally I kind of came back to reality.

I realized I was naked. And helpless. In the semi-darkness I saw her in front of me. She was holding the clips that went on a girl's nipples.

"I'm going to put these on you." And she did and the clamps hurt and she turned on the power and I felt some warmth flow into my bare breasts and then she picked up the probe.

"I'm going to put this inside you", and she did and I could feel it go all the way up into my vagina and I felt the warmth there and then she pulled the machine over right beside me.

"And now I'm going to turn the power up," and she did just slightly and I could feel the slight tingle in my breasts and then she turned the knob some more and I could feel the current in my vagina and I knew she intended to really torture me I was scared shitless and all I could feel was this thing inside me....

And then I chickened. I had her let me go. And when she undid my wrists I just collapsed into her arms and she hugged me and held me tight for whatever time it took me to come back to something that seemed like normal and after a while I felt like I was OK to walk and she undid my ankles and I was free. I put my bikini back on and we left the barn and went and looked at their house and she fed me. After a time we got in her car and drove up to the scenic overlook and just sat there for a couple hours. Then she drove me home and we took our clothes off and just lay together naked on my bed but we really didn't do anything. Finally we fell asleep.

Next day was her day to work and she was up early and showered and came in and kissed me softly and went next door to get the coffee and donuts into the bosses' van and soon they were on their way the mile up to the docks. I was happy we had done what we had done. I was happy to be with a girl and be able to let myself go and give myself to her both physically, to put myself completely in her power. And also sort of sexually, a girl's touch is so different from a guy's. We didn't do any muff diving or whatever girls really do in bed but it was nice to share our bodies in the way we did, just touch and smile, and to kiss, kiss all over. Guys can't do that and it is their loss. And I longed to find out more about her and what strange things the guys in Das Erwachen did to her. I wondered what she felt like when they turned the power way up after sticking that thing in her vagina in that strange little enclave only three miles from where I lived.

Around nine I walked down up the dock to visit her at the coffee stand. I felt the warmth of her welcoming smile. And the warmth of the coffee she gave me. And it was free, a good thing since I had not thought to bring any money. She was just about as naked as she could be in her little black German bikini. I sat there and drank my coffee and watched the men watch her. And I found I watched her too. And remembered how all night long I had had her in my bed. Without the bikini. And how lucky I was.

12