All Comments on 'Summer in the Pacific Pt. 02'

by Lovefreely1993

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowabout 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Sure, in the first one you switched past to present tense. I didn't see the semi-colon issue, but you do use more hyphens than most.

But seriously, who cares when it's this hot? Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for the next chapter . Thanks

arsekoarsekoalmost 11 years ago
Hot, hot, hot.

Great second chapter.

I love this slightly nasty Mom.

I wondered why Marie was leaving without saying goodbye. Maybe just popped down to the store for bread and milk? lol

Please, keep this story going. I can't wait to find out how Marie will fit into this fun.

joy77sfjoy77sfalmost 11 years ago
Please...

Don't stop now!

Lovefreely1993Lovefreely1993over 9 years agoAuthor
Block

Unfortunately I'm having a bit of a writer's block with the third installment. Oddly enough I've got the fourth and fifth ready and waiting impatiently, but for the next part I'm having a little trouble. If anyone has any ideas I can send then what I have and I'll take opinions, but otherwise I just need to get through this.

Lovefreely1993Lovefreely1993about 9 years agoAuthor
It's on

Alright, I've finally passed through my writer's block with the third part. Give me a few more days and I'll have it finished. I'm not as confident with this one because much like Lily I've only had one lesbian experience and I was still a virgin at the time and I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I came like three times, but my best friend at the time only came once. Vagina's aren't all that appealing to me, I'm more of an anilingus girl when it comes to giving. Anyway back on topic, after this the fourth and fifth should follow shortly behind the third. Thanks for waiting and if you didn't wait I don't blame you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous