Summer Inside His Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck you, Katie," he said with utmost sincerity. "I don't care if people say it's wrong. You are the sexiest girl I know, and I would love it more than anything in the whole world!"

Katie's face lit up with a beautiful smile, and she quickly turned it into a sultry and seductive grin. "Yes, I can see that", she said, looking at Ethan's pulsing erection. "You have a beautiful cock, my not-so-little brother"--Ethan's dick twitched at the compliment--"and I can't wait to feel it stretch me from the inside, and fill my pussy with your forbidden cum," she moaned, tweaking her hard nipple as she rubbed her legs together. "But you should know that I can quickly become very demanding... Are you sure you'll be able to keep up with me? How often can this thing get hard?"

"Well..." Ethan hesitated, still a bit embarrassed to open up about his masturbatory habits. "Since you arrived, it's been like... a lot. And I have to jack off more than usual, too."

"Because you've been watching me, you perv!" she seemingly scolded him, except her smile was cheeky and radiant. "Good! How often?"

"Uhm, twice in the morning, like I said... Then probably around lunch, 'cause you'd be outside by the pool," he said timidly. "I guess once more before Mom comes home from work. By then, I'm usually fed up with losing in Fortnite so, ugh, I have to relax I suppose... After dinner I'd usually do it, too, especially if it's a raid night. This way, I can focus on my DPS rotation and not on, uhm, you know..."

"Fantasizing about your hot sister?" Katie teased him, playfully wagging her finger. "Tsk, tsk! I'm disappointed, Ethan. You should be thinking about *me*, not your stupid games!"

His blush deepened, and he had to clear his throat before continuing. "Yeah, so that's actually what I do before I fall asleep, when I jack off one last time..."

"Okay," said Ethan's sister, glancing sideways as she did some math in her head. "So that's gonna be... Fucking hell! Six? Seven times a day?!"

"Huh, I guess it might be this much," Ethan mused, briefly looking down at his (still!) rigid erection. "Like I said, it's been a lot since --"

"Shut up!" Katie suddenly yelled, taking a deep breath while Ethan held his. "Just stop talking, and let me think," she said, then muttered something and let out a long sigh. "Okay, dear brother, here's what's going to happen. From now on, you are NOT allowed to jerk off! Not to relax, not to 'help you focus', not for whatever lame reason you can come up with... Instead, this cock"--she actually grabbed it, for the first time, and Ethan's eyes practically bulged out!--"is going inside ME!... Any time you feel like it, any time *I* feel like it, you are going to put it inside my dripping cunt, and you're going to fuck me until neither of us can move anymore!"

Katie's eyes shone with pure, unbridled lust, and Ethan was in equal parts mesmerized and terrified. Seeing his trepidation, she allowed herself a hearty chuckle, and gave his rock-hard cock an encouraging squeeze. "Aww, don't be scared, little brother! You are going to love it. Your big sister"--she scooted up to him and whispered in his ear--"is going to take a very good care of you..."

Ethan swallowed. There was a moment when he thought she was going to kiss him, but she only licked her lips and giggled seductively. He felt her hand press against his chest, pushing him back on the bed. He lay down, rock-hard cock sticking up like a flagpole, while his sister looked at him with a smirk and a wicked gleam in her eye. It took her less than a second to finally get rid of the sodden bikini panties, exposing her smooth, hairless pussy to the hungry stare of her still disbelieving brother.

"Do you like it?" she purred, pushing apart the glistening labia. "I always keep it clean and bare, so I can wear those tiny bikinis. You know, the ones that you seem to like so much!" she added with chuckle. "So, what do you think? Do you want this to be your first pussy?"

"God, yes!" Ethan croaked, his gaze fixed on the shaven mound. "It's beautiful, sis..."

With a sultry moan, Katie climbed on the bed and straddled her brother's lap. Mere inches from the tip of his swollen cock, her steamy hot pussy was already embracing the massive shaft with gentle, warm breeze that radiated from the sopping wet furnace. Biting her lip, Katie steadied the twitching pole with her hand and slowly lowered herself upon the meaty pillar.

"Oooooooooooh!..."

They both moaned, when the large head of Ethan's sizeable rod split the pink lips of his sister's young, yet experienced pussy. As it entered further, going all the way to her cervix, Katie was starting to realize that this might be the best cock she'd had in her whole life. Never before she had felt so full, so complete... Her very own brother was the biggest stud that has ever entered her discerning cunt, and the only thing she regretted about committing incest with him was the fact that she hasn't done it sooner!

"Ahhhhh..." she moaned again. "It's so big!... Gimme... just a moment..."

Ethan was in no position to argue. As far as he knew, he has just died and gone to heaven. The sensation of his sister's pussy, tightly hugging his throbbing hard-on, was lighting up neurons in his teenage brain that he didn't even know he had. No amount of lube, no practiced stroke or tug, no touch of his own hand or fingers could compare to the mind-blowing experience of feeling the gently quivering walls of his sister's love canal.

For a moment, he thought he'd blow it right then and there, but Katie thankfully stopped moving when she sheathed him completely. It allowed Ethan to adjust, if only just a little, to this awesome new reality.

He was no longer a virgin -- and that's because his hard cock was now inside the heavenly pussy of his hot, older sister!

"Still with me?" she asked playfully, giving her brother a wink. "A little overwhelmed, huh?... That's okay. No, really"--she placed both hands on her lover's chest-- "it's fiiiiiiiine..."--she started to gyrate--"totally... ooh!... totally fine..."

Though very slow at first, Katie was really starting to fuck her brother now. Her breath was getting ragged, intertwined with lustful gasps and moans as she worked every angle of Ethan's massive hard-on. She didn't even have to do all that much, for the sheer size of his tremendous pillar guaranteed it would easily hit all the sensitive spots inside her tightly packed pussy. A small bounce here, a little sway there, some gentle rocking back and forth, and she was already almost breathless. Her brother's cock was driving her wild! She knew she'd need it in her a lot from now on, and she was hoping that Ethan would happily oblige.

And how could he not? The boy was in seventh heaven right now. The marvelously tight pussy of his feisty sister was gripping his stiff cock in all sorts of wonderful ways, sending pure pleasure straight up his tingling spine. It was all too much for him, really, especially with Katie's nude, erotically sleek body writhing on top of him. He didn't dare to touch her anywhere above her firm thighs, afraid he might already explode inside her wet box if his hands wandered any further. He desperately wanted for this moment to last for a long time, because it was clearly just a dream that he'd soon regret waking up from...

"Ooooh..." Katie moaned, leaning back and pressing down onto Ethan's rigid manhood. "I can't believe... that my brother is so huge!... Oh god, I'm almost there... Yes... Oh yes!... Fuck! I'm coming bro! YOUR SISTER IS CUMMING ON YOUR BIG COCK!!!"

Her whole body trembled from the intensity of her massive orgasm. A guttural moan forced itself out of her throat, followed by many more strained groans as the crashing waves of her climax shook the young girl to the very core. Katie's overstuffed pussy convulsed in numerous spasms, clenching down on her brother's thick meatpole. For the excited boy, this was the final straw; he could last not a second longer.

"Oh... god... me too, sis!" Ethan roared, feeling his balls lurch right before the inevitable eruption. "I'm... cumming.... aaaah!... I'm cumming... inside you..."

"YES! Cum with me, Ethan! Fill your sister's pussy with everything you've got!"

Blast after blast, he pumped his voluminous load deep into his sister's vagina. With every grunt, he flooded her pussy with a new deluge of his potent seed; a liquid proof of their lurid, incestuous union. Their simultaneous orgasms, more powerful than anything either of them has experienced, lasted for almost a minute. Though it has been the first time only for Ethan, in truth even Katie couldn't compare it to anything she had felt before. She wailed, and thrashed, and screamed her throat hoarse in ecstasy, before finally collapsing on top of half-conscious Ethan. It was nothing but pure sexual bliss, and she only experienced it because of her own brother!

Neither of the exhausted, sweaty siblings has moved or said anything for several long minutes. Eventually, Katie chanced to slowly revive her arms and try to push against the mattress, groaning as she propped herself back to a sitting position. As her taut butt landed on her brother's lap once again, the tired yet contented smile on her face turned into a cheeky grin. She wiggled a little, just to be absolutely sure, but there was really no doubt about it.

Even after this monstrous orgasm, which practically knocked out both of them for a good while, Ethan's dick remained firmly lodged inside the cum-filled pussy of his sister. She quickly realized, to her immense delight, one other thing about her brother's magnificent cock. Despite this very recent and very impressive discharge, it was still rock-hard!

***

Katie wasted no time taking advantage of her fortuitous discovery. Once Ethan came to his senses -- and realized that yes, he was in fact fucking his beautiful sister -- she rolled them over and lay on her back. It didn't quite work at first, for he clumsily fell on top of her, making her giggle at his obvious inexperience. She didn't mind; in fact, she found it rather adorable, especially in contrast with how well-endowed and virile her brother was. She felt honored to be the one to introduce the novice stud to the wonderful world of sex, and also lucky that, at least for the time being, she'd have him all to herself!

"Fuck me, brother," she moaned, her hands kneading his firm ass. "Push that huge cock deep into your sister's wet pussy!"

Awkward and nervous though he was, Katie's brother was still a horny, red-blooded teenage guy. He didn't need more encouragement. The combination of his raging hormones, primal instincts, hours of porn he had watched, and his sister's gentle guidance was more than enough to get him going. So, after a moment of hesitation, he started thrusting into Katie's sopping wet gash, reaching deep inside her, spilling much of the cum he's already pumped into his horny sister. It was dirty, it was messy -- and it was, without a doubt, amazing.

"Harder, Ethan! Really give it to me now!... Ooooh! Yes! Fuck me good!"

With every thrust, the shy and awkward boy was gaining more and more confidence. How could he not? Writhing beneath him was his sexy older sister, gasping in pleasure that his cock has been giving her, already well on her way to a shuddering orgasm. Only a few hours ago, he would never have believed he'd have sex with a woman whom he had fantasized about so much... A hot, taboo, forbidden sex with his absolute knockout of a sister!

It wasn't long before Ethan was fucking her as hard as he could, slamming the headboard against the wall just as he slammed into her gushing pussy. In the heat of the moment, their lips locked passionately, their hungry kiss an expression of pure, unbridled lust. Lasting but a few moments, it ended when the raw intensity Katie's orgasm took her breath away, and left her gasping in ecstasy while her brother continued to fuck her all throughout this powerful climax.

It soon turned into a blur of continuous orgasms for her, one coming right after another, until the eager stud spurted himself once again, flooding his sister's thoroughly fucked orifice with many more ounces of dense, teenage cum.

His strength sapped, Ethan rolled over and lay on his back, panting heavily from the exertions of this wild, incestuous tryst. Next to him, Katie was lying in a blissful afterglow, her racing heart rate finally beginning to slow down. She could scarcely believe how good it had felt to fuck her own brother. Any feelings of guilt, if they even had time to enter her mind, were wiped hundred percent clean by the sheer ecstasy of their lurid coupling. Her slightly sore pussy, currently leaking copious amounts of Ethan's cum and her juices, tingled pleasantly, as it reluctantly contracted in the absence of his thick shaft.

She was content, though not quite satisfied. Katie's appetite for sex seemed to be growing at a rapid pace, just from her close proximity to the young stallion.

"So, how's that for your first time, bro?" She rose and leaned over him, smiling. "Having fun so far?"

Ethan exhaled in a long, drawn-out sigh, followed by an amused chuckle. "Yea... It was incredible! I can't believe we actually did it."

"Nuh-uh," said Katie, casting a longing glance at her brother's dick. "We aren't really done here now, are we?..."

Indeed, they didn't seem to be. Slick with their combined fluids, Ethan's cock has softened only slightly. With a small effort, it could easily be revived for another, even longer round of lovemaking. But Ethan wasn't sure he was really up for it just yet. As his rather scrawny physique would indicate, he was wholly unaccustomed to physical activity; the effort of fucking his sister has actually left him a bit winded. In his head, he cursed himself for steadfastly avoiding the gym, worried that his lack of endurance might dampen Katie's enthusiasm in the future.

"You're tired, huh?" she guessed on her own. "Well, that's a bit of a bummer. But!... All the more reason to make this into your daily workout!"

He blinked. "So you want to --"

"Do it again? Hah! You're kidding, right?" she said with a girlish giggle. "Bro, I've never cum so hard in my life! Your dick is really something else... Gosh, I wish I knew it sooner! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Ugh, how exactly would I --"

"I'm kidding! Good to know that even as not-a-virgin, you are still my dorky little brother," she said endearingly. "Anyway, if you need a breather then I think it's time to clean up. Come on!"

Before Ethan could respond, Katie jumped out his bed, laughing as she held a hand against her leaking pussy. Winking at him sultrily, she scurried towards the bathroom, her brother eventually trailing behind. Watching his totally naked sister walk around the house like that, Ethan once again thought that all of this might just be a surreal, yet very sexy dream. This time, however, he simply chuckled as he dismissed the idea out of hand.

"Get in!" Katie called to him from the shower. "The water is nice."

The cabin was quite spacious, so he had no problems squeezing in. He gasped as he did so, seeing his sister unceremoniously wash her pussy with her fingers. Grinning, she passed him the shower gel and told him to soap her up, then made her intentions crystal clear by grabbing his hands and placing them on her perky butt.

Ethan's cock, which never went completely soft, started to harden rapidly as his sister rubbed her sleek body against his. Purring seductively, she took the stiffening rod into her hands and massaged it back to full readiness, just mere minutes after her potent brother came for the third time!

"Mmm, very nice," she moaned, enjoying his excited hands touching and exploring every inch of her wet skin. "You are eager to get to know your sister's body... Hmm, maybe I should let you get more familiar with what a naked girl looks like? Would you like that?"

"Huh... What do you mean, sis?"

"I could just go nude... Actually, I think we should both just stay naked from now on," she said, looking up at him with a wicked grin. "This way I can always tell when my cute little brother is getting hard for me! Too bad he is not allowed to jerk off anymore..."

Ethan gasped. "No way! I would have a permanent boner!"

"I fail to see the problem," Katie said mischievously. "Remember what I told you before? Any time, dear brother... I'm pretty sure I'll never get enough of your big, hard cock!"

He gasped again, now that the full implications started to dawn on the horny boy. "Are... are you serious?"

She treated him to a beautiful sight of her cheeky smile. "Completely serious, Ethan. Whenever you want it..." she trailed off, allowing his imagination to run wild. "My body is yours to take, brother. Always. Touch me, kiss me, feel me up, or fill me with your cum... Anything you want! Just remember that it goes both ways. Don't expect me to bugger off because you want to play your dumb video games. When your sister wants cock, it is your duty as a brother to oblige!"

Ethan couldn't believe his ears. It was really a dream come true for the sex-starved teenager. His cock responded accordingly, twitching in his sister's hand. She continued to stroke it, every now and again, while soaping up the rest of her brother's body.

"Games? You're kidding, sis," he said with a laugh. "Why would I care about any of that when I've got *you*?"

"Mmm, that's what I want to hear... But seriously, Ethan: if we go with this, then we'll be fucking pretty much all the time. That's a big step for someone who has just lost his virginity!"

"I'm ready!" Ethan said without hesitation. "I never want to stop fucking you, sis... But wait! What about Mom?"

"What? You want to fuck her, too?"

That was a totally out-of-the-blue question from Katie, but it sure has thrown Ethan off for a moment. "Wait, what?!... No, I mean... What should we do when she's not at work?"

Katie paused her stroking, lost in thought for a moment. "I don't know... Do you think we should keep it a secret?"

He blinked. "...Is there some other option?"

"Well, maybe there is," Katie said cryptically, which put a terrified expression on Ethan's face. "Okay, look: I know Mom can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but she's very--how do I put it?...--practical. You know why she never gave me any shit about my boyfriends? I could bring a guy home any time I wanted..."

He remembered that. Most nights that she spent at home, Ethan's sister would sleep with whatever guy she was currently dating. The sounds coming from her bedroom were a major fuel to his fantasies, and another reason why Katie starred in them so prominently. He had been jealous of her, often wondering what it would feel like if it were him, making his sister moan in pleasure... The memory was making him somewhat uncomfortable.

"Hey! Don't even think about it!" Katie chided him as she sensed his unease; Ethan's cock became just a touch softer in her hand. "Yes, your sister has been getting around. So what? I like sex. I bet you've noticed that already!" she said with a chuckle. "Anyway, what I'm saying is that Mom knew about my antics and was fine with it. All I had to do was to keep my grades up, and stay out of trouble."

"Yeah, it's the grades part that I always had problems with," Ethan said with a sigh, remembering how his mother didn't like him getting the occasional C+. "Thank god it's summer already!"

"Yup! And what better way for us to avoid trouble than to stay home and have sex with each other?" Katie asked rhetorically, her nose twitching as she almost snorted a laugh. "Seriously though, I've got a sense that Mom would be cool with it."

"Uhm, sure... So, uh, how exactly do you want to handle this?"

Katie just shrugged. "No idea. Didn't think that far," she admitted, then looked down at her brother's renewed erection. "Well, well, if isn't my stud being hard and ready again! Let's finish up here, before we turn into prunes, then go back to bed?"