Summer Inside His Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan has momentarily forgotten their dilemma about Mom. What Katie just said was nothing but music to his ears!

***

The second part of their all-out fuckfest was, unbelievably, even longer and more intense than the first.

They changed the soiled sheets on Ethan's bed in *extreme* hurry, then Katie immediately got on all fours and moaned for her brother to fuck her from behind. He did, naturally, and they rutted like crazy, until Ethan once again came buckets inside his sister's insatiable pussy. He needed another timeout after that, purely to catch his breath, but his athletic lover would not relent so easily. Straddling her brother, the horny girl impaled herself upon his somewhat faltering hard-on, then rode him in reverse while Ethan only watched her firm ass bounce up and down on his lap.

Right then, he made a solemn oath: should he survive the wringer his sister was putting him through, he'd start making daily use of his family's basement gym!

When Ethan finally came, after countless times Katie managed to get off on his huge cock, the tireless vixen got up and knelt between his legs. Licking her lips, she bent down and swallowed most of her brother's semi-hard dick, moaning lustfully as she tasted the heady mixture of his cum and her own pussy.

She had planned to clean him up, and perhaps finish him off with a slow blowjob, but Ethan shocked her once again. Though the load of semen that he shot in his sister's mouth was noticeably smaller than his previous explosions, it was still much more than she expected. More importantly, his dick didn't soften much while she was vacuuming the last drops of his tasty seed that lingered in the wide sperm duct. Surprising even himself, Ethan eventually got fully hard from Katie's ceaseless ministrations, at which point she took his shaft out of her mouth and examined it with her fingers.

"Fucking hell," she said in disbelief. "Where have you been all my life?!"

He chuckled. "All your life? Sis, you are nineteen! And I was right across the hall."

"Figure of speech, dummy," she retorted with a toothy grin. "Point is, you and your dick are actually starting to wear me out. From what I remember, I've been doing most of the work, while you just lay back and... and stay hard! Somehow!"

By this point, Ethan could read his sister well enough to know this wasn't a real complaint. "I guess I'm... sorry?" he said with a grin.

"Awesome," Katie said sarcastically, letting go of his cock and stretching her sleek, toned arms. "Well, bro, I'm afraid you're gonna have to hold out for later. I'm more hungry than I'm horny, and I say that it is about time we made some lunch. Any objections?"

Ethan had none. In fact, Ethan would never object to anything his sister suggested ever again. Today was the best day in his entire life, and it was all thanks to her. To think that it was just the beginning -- that he could expect an encore every single day, as he and Katie were to fuck the summer away like rabbits -- was just mind-blowing to him. There was no way life could get any better than this!

"I'll make us some sandwiches," Katie said, casually sauntering away in her birthday suit. "Come down in a few minutes, alright? And remember..."

"What?"

She smiled seductively. "We stay like this"--she pointed at her nakedness--"whenever Mom isn't home!"

Leaving her brother with a big smile on his face (and another set of dirty bed sheets to deal with), Katie walked downstairs and made her way to the kitchen. She threw some bread in the toaster, then scoured the fridge and found some cheese, sliced meat, and other suitable ingredients. She was humming cheerfully as she started to layer them up, feeling a very satisfying ache between her legs.

Yes, today was simply terrific! Who could've thought that her nerdy brother was packing so much heat? And holy shit, does it ever go down?! Apparently not, Katie thought as she giggled to herself. She was already making plans to further take advantage of Ethan's extraordinary stamina, ideally in a way that could advance his sexual education. How well could he eat pussy, she wondered? Maybe she could work on some of those tan lines after all, sunning her naked body while he ate her out, bringing her to one screaming orgasm after another...

"Oh, there you are. I couldn't find you by the pool, and I didn't want to hear Ethan complain again how I'm interrupting his -- Uhm, Katie... Where are your clothes?"

A knife fell to the floor with a clank.

"MOM!!! You're not at work?!"

She shrugged. "I came home early. My team's getting better at not arguing every minute detail during sprint planning, so we finished an hour earlier," she explained. "I'll catch up on some work in the evening... But what about you? I can see you are having a boy over"--she pointed at her daughter's breasts, which she self-consciously covered with her hand--"Cute. Try not to parade like that before Ethan, okay? Your brother's got enough hormones in his system already... Do I know him, by the way? I mean the boy that you are, well, you know..."

Katie barely moved, thinking desperately how to signal Ethan to stay in his room. Her iPhone was still in her beach bag, untouched since she walked in on her brother and dropped it by his bed. The family iPad was nowhere in sight, and it was unlikely her brother would make his phone buzz on every email anyway. Her best option was to run back upstairs right now, but she couldn't think of a good excuse why she'd suddenly need to do so.

"Uhm, yeah," she stammered. "I think you would remember him..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I guess that's not really a business of mine," her mom said with a smirk. "Either way, he's very lucky to have you, Katie. Make sure he treats you right, even if it's only sex."

"H-he is, Mom," Katie stuttered again, only now reaching down to pick up the knife she had dropped. "I wouldn't be making him sandwiches if he wasn't!"

"Right," her mom said with a chuckle. "Especially these days, men appreciate when you don't shy away from the kitchen. Sometimes it's even more important than the bedroom!"

"Mooooom!"

"Oh, shush! I know you had no problems attracting quite a few, ahem, suitors, but that doesn't mean you can rest on your laurels. What matters is to attract the *right* guy for yourself!"

Katie just sighed, choosing not to comment on what her mother thought was timeless wisdom. She focused on chopping the olives and praying that her brother somehow takes an hour changing the sheets, rather than doing it as quickly as possible so he can come down and ogle his naked sister.

The latter was, obviously, what Ethan has actually done.

"All sheets in the hamper, sis! I threw in your bikini, too. You forgot to pick it up, you know? Mom would get suspicious if she found it on the floor in myyyyyy-y-y-y..."

He noticed her then.

"Ethan? Did you too forget your -- oh..."

The siblings looked at each other, stunned.