Summer Intern Pt. 02

Story Info
Enjoying the day in bed.
760 words
4.39
2.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up at 5 am on Tuesday, I was so horny, so I called Sarah on the intercom and asked her to come to my room. She replied "let me get dressed" and I replied "stay naked and come to me."

Sarah slipped into my room, I had moved to the lounge chair, had my sheer wrap on, and was sitting with my legs spread. I told her my tits and pussy needed sucked so bad and it wad her duty to take care of me.

She shyly dropped to her knees, but that was to slow for me. I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her in. I pulled my big tits together and told her to suck them. She listened and eagerly latched onto my nipples and sucked hard. I pushed her head lower and told her to do the same to my clit. She swirled her tongue around and sucked my clit in her mouth until I shot a steady stream of my juices at her mouth.

I pulled her up on my lap and began fondling her tits. She tried to act embarrassed but I refused to let her. I spread her pussy open and gently caressed her wet spot while whispering to her "mommy's little girl needs a good fucking don't she." Sarah shyly nodded not wanting to admit that she enjoyed this.

I motioned for her to get up and let me move so I could get what I needed. I stepped into my closet, slipped on my harness, and then evaluated which cock would be the best. I knew she wasn't a virgin, but some of my cocks were large and some were very erotic. I settled for a midsize cock with a few bumps on each side.

I bent her over the bed and slowly slid my cock inside her pussy. She moaned so loud so I pinched her nipples and started fucking her harder. Sarah was like a cat in bed. Loved every moment and purred so loudly. She begged for more and more until I couldn't give anymore.

Moments after I rolled off of Sarah the door opened and Midra walked in with my coffee. Midra curtsied and then asked what was needed of the day. I told Midra she needed to be naked so she could fuck my pussy like a good girl. She happily stripped and then grabbed her own harness and cock of choice.

Midra had the perfect mom body, wide hips, big tits, and thick thighs. She was juicy and hard. As Midra positioned between my legs I had Sarah mount my face. I nursed that clit through multiple orgasms making Sarah scream and beg for mercy. As Midra pounded my pussy, I sprayed the most intense orgasm at her. We all collapsed into a pile of exhausted sex queens.

We napped well past 9, I slid out and rinsed in the shower and then went down to my office to call my office assistant. I was still nude from my morning sex, she greeted me with a rundown of today's plans. I advised her I would be busy most of the afternoon, but if there was an emergency call the home phone as Midra was here and could give me messages as needed.

Midra knew the drill, once she was nude she stayed nude all day. She often slipped on shoes for comfort, but did her task with her giant tits free and her pussy exposed. Sarah had rinsed off and was trying to dress but Midra advised her to stay nude as I would demand her to be nude.

Sarah came to me in the office, I switched to my IPad and motioned to the couch. I had her lay across my lap and nurse my big tits while I read contracts. She was really good at the nursing my tits.

I worked for nearly an hour with Sarah latched on to my tits sucking and nibbling my nipples. Every little bit i would rub her tits or tickle her clit with my finger. I told her my contract were much better with her helping me read them.

At lunch time I asked Midra to join Sarah and j outside on the lounger. My oversized lounger was perfect for afternoon fucks. Midra appeared already wearing a beautiful black cock. I laid down in the middle of the lounger, opened my legs and guided Sarah to my desperate hot pussy, then Midra came in behind her and begin fucking Sarah's tight wet pussy.