Summer Intern Pt. 03

Story Info
Summer continues with sex.
784 words
3.7
2.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave came home after being gone a week. He brought a young thick black girl named mafuta mdomo. Her tits were at least a double d if not larger. She had a round ass and thick thighs.

He said he had met her at the tribal dinner and her father wanted to send her to America with us. Unlike most from the tribes she spoke fluent English and knew a lot of the American customs.

I tucked Sarah into my bed that night. She was rather fond of nursing my breast until she fell asleep. I let her have fun then I left to go to Dave's room. I love some thick black pussy.

I entered Dave's room and she was laying on the bed nude. I greeted her and then asked her to let me see her pussy. She spread her legs and her pussy lips were huge and her clit was sticking out. It was gorgeous and erotic. I kneeled and took her clit in my mouth to worship it. She was so wet and was dripping with juices as I sucked.

Dave came in behind me and begin fucking me from behind while telling all about his trip to Africa and the people he met. Mafuta must have orgasmed at least 3 times while he fucked me.

We crawled up in bed with her and I snuggled in for the night. Dave slipped from the bed around 6am and I stayed for a couple more hours of Mafuta time. I intercomed Sarah and asked her to come to me. I couldn't wait to see her petite body wrapped in this ebony lust.

Sarah slipped in and came right between us, she was shocked by Mafuta's big clit. I had the girls scissor together and let Mafuta fuck Sarah with her pointed clit. It was beautiful with so much wetness. I left the two girls and rinsed off and then went down for breakfast.

As I entered the kitchen I could hear Midra panting and moaning. She straddled Dave with his cock deep in her pussy. I suspected she would be with child again anytime, which was good with me, her pregnant sex was incredible.

I poured my own coffee and walked towards the table. I kissed both of them on the mouth and then sat down to read the paper and sip my coffee. Dave finished, Midra stayed put to make sure the seed stayed in.

I asked Dave what his plans with Mafuta Mdomo were, Midra laughed and said "does she have fat lips" and I replied "so big with an engorged clit, it is amazing and she drips love juice." Dave chimed in and explained he had a home lined up for her; a doctor and his wife is looking for a breeding pet. Mafuta Mdomo's father ask that he receive $10K from the doctor for every child she produces for him and she receives room and board. It was a lovely match.

I asked when does she leave, he explained that she would stay with us one more night and he would deliver her to their home tomorrow. We all agreed it was a pool day and everyone would stay nude.

Dave had become hard again while still inside Midra, he begin fucking her again. He moved her to the table, held her legs up in the air, with one hand I played with her tits as he planted his seed deep in her womb. I leaned down and kissed her and told her I hoped for twins this time so I could watch her be so big and juicy.

I left Dave and Midra to themselves and went to get the girls up for the day. Sarah was sleeping with her lips wrapped around Mafuta Mdomo's big clit. I decided that after they showered I would use clit clamps on both of them for the day, letting their clits be swollen all day.

We spent most of the day lounging by the pool. I know Dave fucked Midra at least ten times during the day. He had called for our private chauffeur who happened to be Midra's husband to pick her up at 8pm. He didn't think she would be strong enough to walk after the day.

Little Sarah's clit was so swollen. She had worn the clamp all day. As I unclamped her she dripped with wetness. I loved on Mafuta Mdomo's clit on and off all day. I loved its uniqueness.

I took both girls to bed with me. Dave fucked Midra one more time before her chauffeur husband arrived. He gave her the next day off and tipped her husband $5000 for the ride.