Summer Interns Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cora replied, "One more cup, and I'm taking a long hot shower. After that, I might be ready for food. I'd rather stay here and not go out, Wren. I don't want to get dressed today."

Bridget nodded, "Ditto to the above."

I smiled, "I can wait. I guess we're all in recovery mode today. Sounds perfect."

Bridget finished her cup and offered to get Cora her second. She took both in and, minutes later, returned. We sat talking about the shower incident until they finished their coffee. We all headed back into the house, putting our cups away.

Bridget surprised me when she asked Cora, "Want to shower together? Save some water?"

Cora smiled, "Sure, after last night, maybe we should all shower together. Oh, do we have more conditioner, Wren? I think I've used most of it."

I grinned as they went off to wash the night from their hair and bodies, "Yes, I have another under the sink. I'll get it for you two."

I retrieved another bottle of conditioner, setting it on the bench where I keep the shampoo and body gel. I checked those also. They were light, so back to the cabinet.

My loves walked in, gabbing away. They seemed like they were feeling better. Cora hit the remote, and the center head burst into life.

They set their loungewear down on the sink, and each took a bottle from me in case they ran out.

I heard Bridget ask if she could wash Cora's hair for her. Cora being the sweet girl she is, told her yes. That made Bridget smile.

Bridget complimented Cora on her beautiful long straight hair, complaining hers gets too curly when it's long. Cora smiled, telling her it could be a pain at times.

Bridget asked her to hold her head back, and she'd soap her up.

Cora's long strands dangled as one as Bridget applied a liberal amount of shampoo, massaging it in and softly talking to Cora. I paused to watch, and I could see Cora smile as Bridget ran her fingers and massaged her scalp. Bridget moved behind Cora, still talking to her, while Cora smiled.

When Bridget finished soaping Cora, she had her stand under the water to rinse. Cora did her best, but Bridget didn't think so and moved to stand in front of her. I saw Bridget move closer, her hands raised under the stream. Bridget opened her hands, spreading her fingers, then placed them on Cora's temples. She moved her fingers into Cora's hair and stepped closer until their breasts touched. Cora's eyes widened as Bridget ignored her reaction and used her fingers to spread Cora's hair to remove more suds.

Cora realized that was all she was doing and let Bridget continue. I watched, leaning against the sink counter and enjoying the slow seduction of our sweet Cora. Or at least the start of a seduction. Their breast rubs became nipple rubs as Cora closed her eyes. They stayed in contact as Bridget sifted through Cora's hair at least five times. Each time Bridget did this, she'd move back and forth gently, so their nipples or breasts rubbed together slowly and sensually.

Well, that was my opinion as I watched because, once again, I was getting tingly.

When Bridget determined all the soap was out, I heard her ask Cora if she could apply the conditioner.

From what I could tell, Cora had a dreamy look in her eyes when she said to Bridget, "Yes, please."

Bridget smiled, picking up the conditioner and repeating the rubbings as she applied it and then rinsed it. Cora smiled when Bridget finished, and Bridget thanked her for allowing her the privilege. With her hair washed and conditioned, Cora became the bold one. Looking slightly flushed, she asked Bridget if she could wash her hair.

Bridget smiled, telling her she didn't have to. Cora told her she'd like to return the favor, and Bridget quickly reconsidered, telling her yes.

I must have been invisible because they completely ignored me, watching them with my hand between my legs.

Cora took the same steps as Bridget had, getting her shorter hair wet and then applying the shampoo. The significant difference this time was that Cora stood in front of Bridget, although she didn't have to, and continued their intimate body contact.

I saw a massive grin on Bridget's face as Cora ensured their nipples had extensive contact. Some words were spoken, making Cora blush and smile. Toward the end of the shampooing, Bridget put her hands on Cora's waist to guide her in their mutual pleasure. Cora forgot about placing her fingers in Bridget's hair. Instead, she put her hands on Bridget's waist as they looked into each other's eyes, gently swaying back and forth, rubbing breasts and nipples.

They looked delicious as if they were slow dancing without music. The water kept running, and I didn't care. I loved watching them, wondering what was going to happen next.

That's when Bridget stopped the dance, tilted her head, and kissed Cora. Cora didn't flinch as she kissed Bridget back. I didn't time it, but they may have made out for close to five minutes as I leaned back against the bathroom sink, watching and debating on getting myself off.

They turned to look over at me as I quickly removed my hand from my crotch. Each was smiling before starting with the body gel. Cora bent down to pick it up as Bridget mouthed, "Join us."

She curled her finger, beckoning me in. I wanted to, but I didn't. When Cora stood up, she noticed that Bridget was trying to get me to join them. When Cora asked out loud for me to get undressed and hop in, I decided to take the plunge.

Both girls stood under the stream of warm water, waiting for me to undress and join them. Something last night must have triggered this. I knew Cora had thought about her and Daphne. It had troubled her immensely. Maybe because we all trusted each other and she wouldn't be destroying a family, she decided to see what it was like. Bridget, however, had been hinting at such things almost since her arrival, wanting to see Tink.

I finished disrobing, and as I walked in, the girls made room for me. We stood waiting under the cascading warm water for someone to do something. That's when Cora walked over to the remote and shut the water off. When she returned, the girls squirted some bath gel in their palms and a little bit on me. I stood still as Cora did my front as Bridget did my back.

I purred, "You two must be feeling better."

Cora nodded, "Yes. Last night something inside me woke up, Wren. I don't know if it was the alcohol or what, but I felt good just being with other women and girls."

Bridget replied, "The alcohol certainly helped. But, yes, last night was so much fun. I've never had that much fun at some of the parties at school."

The girls took their time soaping me down, especially Cora. She concentrated on my breasts, using both hands to cup, massage, and explore how they felt. When her thumbs pressed my nipples, I closed my eyes.

I whispered to her, "Pinch them. Pull them for me, sweetness."

She did, and I nearly came right there.

Bridget focused on my ass, massaging and then standing behind me to grind as she held my hips.

I was in kitten momma heaven.

They thought they were through, but I told them no, and they traded places. Now Bridget could get a close-up view of Tink, something she'd wanted since her arrival. Cora soaped my back, but when she was doing my ass cheeks, I reached back, grasping her wrists, then guiding them around me so she could focus on my breasts again. Cora moved in, tightening her hips against my ass. She renewed her playing with my nipples.

I turned to try and look at her, but my head could only move so far.

So once more, I whispered, "Yes, sweetie. I love that."

I got a nuzzle on my neck and a soft kiss, also.

Bridget was on her knees checking out Tink. She used her fingers to trace my little faerie's outline and to brush over my bare labia. Bridget had never been that close to another female's vagina. Her only experiences were kissing and breast play.

I hate to say it, but I got a little chilly standing that long in the shower without hot water. I asked Cora to turn the water back on. Now it was my turn to soap the kittens. I took Cora's front while Bridget took Cora's back, and then we reversed it.

When Cora was all slick and soapy, we turned to Bridget. The girls kissed once more as I concentrated on Bridget's backside. Tight and firm, I slowly massaged each cheek, debating if I should get a little more intimate with her. I refrained; this was intimate enough for the time being.

I spent my time lavishing their firm, sweet breasts with all the attention they deserved. Flat, firm tummies and smooth thighs. A tease between the legs evoked small whimpers from both. Cora seemed to like her breasts caressed but not manipulated. She was very sensitive when my fingers made little circles around her belly button. I watched as her muscles twitched while I teased her.

Bridget got into the boob handling. I tugged and rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Her tummy wasn't as sensitive as Cora's, but any spot within a few inches of her vagina made her tremble.

When I finished, my sweet Cora turned the water back on, and we rinsed.

I asked if they were hungry for breakfast, and both nodded enthusiastically. We dried off, dressed then met in the kitchen to figure it out.

We'd been dining on yogurt, granola, and fruit all week. We wanted something to fill our tummies, so we decided to go out. We changed and then went to a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant that only served breakfast and lunch. I'd been there several times, but not recently. The server was adorable. Even the girls noticed and commented to me.

I giggled, "One night at a lesbian bar, and now you're looking at women? Wow, I should have taken you back in June."

They both laughed as our server returned with our juices. We continued talking about the night before; maybe they weren't as drunk as they thought. We discussed the various ladies they danced with, the questions, and the lines used to get them alone or tempt them to go home with someone. I told them they had helped me have one of the best nights out in a very long time.

We'd almost finished our juices when our sweet server brought our breakfasts, a Denver omelet for me, strawberry crepes for Cora, and a scramble for Bridget. She refilled our glasses and practically hovered over us as we ate.

When we'd finished, I gave her a thirty percent tip, and she gave me her phone number on the back of one of the receipts with a note, 'loved serving you and your kittens' with a winking smiley face with kitten whiskers. I smiled, looked over at her, then tucked it away for future use. I assumed she'd heard us talking about the Velvet Kitten.

We headed home, spending the rest of Saturday doing our Sunday chores. There seemed to be a calmness among the girls like a huge burden had been lifted from their shoulders. They seemed more relaxed than usual. Maybe it was the baby hangovers or the release of pent-up frustrations. I don't know.

Dinner was grilled teriyaki kabobs, veggies, and steamed rice. My darlings did most of the work while I read some mid-year financial reports--pretty exciting stuff. We ate outside, enjoying the beautiful end of a near-perfect day.

While alone, I texted our sweet server, thanking her for paying attention to us. She texted back that it was a pleasure to serve us and thanked me for the generous tip. I told her she deserved it and hoped my schedule permitted me to visit again for breakfast or lunch. I got a few smiley emojis and a few smiling cat ones. I purred to myself, sending her hearts and kisses.

I know, evil Wren. But my dolls were going away soon, and I was going to miss them. I needed someone to fill that void. Brandi might be the one who could do that. Time will tell.

Our evening lounging had changed. Instead of wearing shorts over panties with crop tops, my loves opted for only boy shorts. I was delighted. Legs on my lap still as we watched some rom-coms with lesbians. They were corny and predictable, but I didn't hear any complaints.

The girls were tired and decided to go to bed early. We didn't have anything planned for Sunday so sleeping in, and lounging would be the order of the day. I was delighted with the entire weekend and returned to one of the books I'd been meaning to finish before the girls arrived. They'd been in their rooms for maybe half an hour, or at least I thought they were, when my bedroom door slowly opened.

Cora peeked in to see if I were still awake even though my light on the nightstand was on. I looked over at the door, then motioned her over. Patting the bed, she joined me after closing the door. She sat on the edge as I sat up, propped up against the pillows.

I whispered, "Are you alright, sweetie?"

She nodded, "Yes, Wren. I'm fine. I just wanted to talk to you without Bridget around. Is that okay?"

I smiled, "Come here, sit next to me and tell me what's going on, my love."

I tossed the covers aside, and she moved in, sitting next to me so we could talk. She'd quietly shut my bedroom door, but we kept our voices low. It was very sexy whispering to her next to me in my bed.

Cora explained she felt good about everything that happened this weekend. She'd let herself go, which is something she's never really done before. Then she confessed she thought she was falling in love with me.

I paused our conversation as I thought briefly about what she'd said. I loved them both. It was hard not to. I wasn't sure about anything long-term and didn't want to break her heart.

I told her I loved both of them and maybe this was just a feeling because we'd spent so much time together. She replied that it wasn't the reason. She felt we had a connection and wanted to try and take it to the next level. She'd had this same feeling with Daphne, but deep inside, she knew she couldn't act on it.

I brushed a few strands of her lovely hair back from her face. I could tell she was on the verge of tears. I know it was probably the wrong thing to do, but I leaned in to kiss her. She kissed me back, and we continued kissing, slowly moving our bodies down to lie facing one another as we did. Cora had walked in wearing only her boy shorts. Her bare skin felt divine against mine, nestled between the sheets. Our kissing was more sensual, not sex-starved and aggressive. We'd pause, look into each others' eyes, then start up again.

Cora's legs rubbed against mine, and then we became entwined. They felt delicious as she rubbed against me slowly. She rolled onto her back, and I followed, still kissing. I wanted her; she knew it and wanted me, also. We paused once again to catch our breath. My heart was beating so hard that she whispered she could feel it as we kissed. I smiled, telling her I could feel hers too. Then Cora looked directly into my eyes, her hand against my cheek, one finger against my skin. She asked me to make love to her.

My heart and body wanted to, and my mind debated for a few milliseconds when she kissed me again. That was all it took. We continued kissing until I decided how I would pleasure my sweet Cora. I had no expectations she'd reciprocate, and I didn't care. I was going to take her to a place she'd never forget and want to return to as often as possible.

I moved my body over hers, planting sweet butterfly kisses on her forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips. She giggled and squirmed under me. Her hands massaged my back as I continued down to her neck and chin, back up to her earlobe, her neck, and then again to those soft sweet lips.

Cora closed her eyes, moaning that she felt so delicious. I whispered that she tasted delicious also. She purred, letting me know she was glad I thought that.

My kisses continued, covering her shoulders and collarbone, then down to her sweet, firm breasts. I remembered her look when she and Bridget were nipple-playing, so I teased hers with mine--swiping back and forth, watching as they hardened with each pass. Cora opened her eyes looking up at me, she didn't have to say how much she loved that feeling, but she did anyway.

I grinned, continuing it a little longer before moving lower to suckle each hard nipple. My doll gasped the first time I took her breast in my mouth, sucking on it hard. I teased her, licking, sucking, and tugging at her while her hands pressed my face into her chest.

I left her breasts, painting my way down her torso with my tongue. I knew her tummy was ticklish, so a brief session left her giggling.

Cora whispered; she was incredibly turned on as I nudged her legs further apart from mine. I called her baby, telling her I was glad she was enjoying herself. I looked up to see her sweet cheeks turn red briefly.

Delighted in her reaction, I began kissing my way up and down each long leg. I'd take one, bring it to my lips as I sat back on my heels, then lick, kiss, and paint it with my tongue.

Cora watched, a finger between her lips purring.

When I finished with both legs, I knelt between them. Cora's musk was evident; I took a deep breath enjoying her sweet aroma before kissing my way up the inside of her thigh.

I hadn't made love to anyone with a full bush in a very long time. I remembered getting hairs in my mouth, but that didn't stop me from teasing Cora's bush with my tongue. It was definitively a different sensation than a bare vagina.

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties. Cora raised her ass, allowing me to slide them down her long legs. I dropped them next to the bed, smiled, and returned to my love.

Cora was squirming as I placed my hands on her ass cheeks to raise her. She bent her legs, planting her feet near my head. I heard a soft 'oh god' the first time my tongue parted her labia. From then on, it was yes, yes, yes, with Cora quietly calling out my name and telling me how good she felt. I didn't know if she'd get louder, perhaps waking Bridget. At this point, I didn't care.

The tip of my tongue did a brief search for her clitoris. It wasn't tricky. Cora had a rather large one compared to other women I'd made love with. It was a lovely toy to play with, and I most certainly did. I had Cora moaning, shaking, and pressing my face into her as I manipulated her clit with all the expertise I had.

I kept her on edge, backing off, returning, then backing off at least a dozen times. I rested my head against her thigh, licking and sucking each drop of sweetness she created. I'd playfully growl, dive in and lick feverishly, then ease back, gently tonguing her.

Cora would respond in various ways, arching her back, clamping my head with her thighs, moaning, giggling, and telling me how good it felt. I didn't want to do too many things to her on her first outing, so I limited my lovemaking to my tongue to get my sweet girl off.

By this time, she had been to the cliff's edge and back more than I recall. I took her back up, keeping her there until she gasped and her body delivered her first climax by another woman. She grunted, reached up, grabbed the pillow, placed it over her face, and screamed into it. I kept kissing and licking, glancing at her every few seconds.

I was happy, and she was sated. Her eyes had that dreamy look as I left her sweetness glistening. I reached for a tissue to wipe my face, but Cora stopped me. She wanted to kiss me, and she didn't care if her nectar was on my lips. I've made love to a few straight women in my life; some think their juices are disgusting and don't want a kiss. Cora practically demanded it, and I gladly obliged.

We snuggled, talking for a little while until she asked if she should return to bed. I told her I'd love for her to stay exactly where she was. If Bridget had a problem with it, we'd deal with it. Cora smiled, kissing me one more time before asking me to turn out the light.

We slept snuggled together until about eight when Bridget knocked on my door. Cora was still in my arms when Bridget walked in.