Summer Interns Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget smiled, her voice soft when she spoke, "I thought Cora would be here. I saw her door was open and her bed wasn't slept in. Would you mind if I joined you both?"

What barriers the girls had were now completely gone. It took almost their entire internship, but it didn't matter. What had been kept deep inside had been released, and now they could enjoy themselves.

Bridget was in her loungewear which she slipped out of before joining us on the empty side of my bed. She whispered that she had been expecting this to happen before they left.

I smiled at her quietly, asking, "Does it bother you, sweetness?"

Bridget whispered back, "Yes and no. I want you also. Do you think that's possible? I don't want to upset Cora. I've developed a crush on her too."

My heart skipped a beat, "We can talk, my love. I love you both, and you know that."

Bridget snuggled closer, kissing my neck as she settled in. My dream was close to coming true.